The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-25-2007, 08:46 PM

Gwen, confused, follwed Jack's actions and hid. "What's going on?!" She saw a dark figure out of the corner of her eye. She could tell that it was a vampire.

(I guess I will make another character...I got something up my sleeve. :D )

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 08:53 PM

(I added a character!)

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 10:46 PM

(thank you! ^.^)

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 10:55 PM

Steve stepped out of the shadow from where he was lurking. He looked over and saw a familiar face. "I knew I would find you here!"

Gwen looked up from where she was. She was shocked to see who it was, "What do you mean by that?...Dad..."

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 11:28 PM

Thirteen glanced over putting her weapon away this was even odder she let out a small sigh should she just leave she tilted her head looked like there was not anything dangerous around she ran her fingers through her hair and for a second she thought it was. silly of her to get so jumpy she thought to herself before heading away once more lifting her fingers up in a sign of goodbye.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2007, 12:27 PM

Jack sat up and blinked. "eh ?" he asked softly then he pulled Gwen closely.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-27-2007, 01:44 AM

Gwen seeing that everyone was confused (she was as well) she step foward and asked the dark figure that she refered as dad, "What do you want? Twenty years we haven't spoken and now you come looking for me."

"I've pretty much moved on from you...you were the mistake in my life. I just wanted to see if you were still alive." He looked over at the girl who was standing in front of Gwen. "And what is your name?" He asked her with a grin on his face.