Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 08:15 PM

The Lost Sea got it's name for a reason. When you go in, you don't come out. No one knows what happens to those who venture into it's murky waters. But a few Pirates have gone to see. Many ships along with their captain's have set out to see what has happened. Will they be able to defeat the evils that will come at them the closer they get?

Rules

You get your own ship.
No argueing unless it is in the rp
post your profile

Skeleton

Name:
Bio:
Pic:

Mine:

Name: Mya
Bio: Mya's father has one of the fastest ships in the world. They have set out towards the lost sea because her father's brother was lost in the sea so they have gone to see what has happened. Don't under estimate her. She knows how to protect herself thanks to her father. He wants her to follow in his foot steps and she is glad to do so if it makes her father happy.
Pic:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-10-2011, 09:34 PM

Name: Alex
Bio: Alex grew up with a family full of sailors. But then one day her father and mother were out sailing during a storm and there ship crashed. Alex was left behind with no family and no home. But then she was found by Victor . he took her in and took care of her, but...he wasn't a very nice man. He's been keeping her close to him wherever he goes and makes sure she wont try to leave him. Alex has no ides why would do that. It's strange to her and now she's trying to find out why. But before she could ask any questions, Victor told her that they were going to go the Lost Sea and see whats there.
Pic:

Name: Victor
Bio: Victor had grown up as a pirate. he may not look like one, but he is one. he tends to be cruel sometimes and mean. He found Alex when her parents died. He has been keeping a close eye on her and keeping her as close to him as possible. He doesn't want her leaving him. He owns his own privet ship> its a very big ship and him and Alex tend to spend all there time on. He plans on seeing whats int eh lost sea and is bringing Alex along with him.
Pic:

Last edited by momochan; 07-10-2011 at 10:09 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 09:48 PM

Mya watched as the ship tore through the ocean making waves as her father sailed the boat. She was bored and had nothing to do.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 10:08 PM

Victor was steering the ship at the moment. He sighed a little before looking at the ship railing. Alex was there sitting on it and facing the sea. She seemed to be in her own little world at the moment. Which, if she did fall she wouldn't even notice until she was int eh water. "Alex,", he said, "get off the railing. You shouldn't be sitting on it...you might fall.". He looked ahead of him and noticed a ship, it seemed they were heading towards The Lost Sea too. Although, he wasn't sure about that at the moment. But they were going in that direction.

Alex was sitting on the railing humming softly and staring at the sea. She was enjoying the feel of the air going through her hair and the smell of the sea. She was thinking about what it would be like in The Lost Sea. She didn't know if it would be scary, exciting, or boring. Hopefully, it would be a mix of all three of those things. But more exciting then scary or boring. She jumped a little and lost her balance when she heard Victor. She managed to stay on the railing and catch her balance again. She got off the railing and back on the deck. She then leaned back on the railing and stared at Victor for a few moments. "When are we going to get there?", she asked him.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 10:11 PM

Mya noticed a ship behind them. She didn't care though. She was practicing sword fighting with a crew members and she was winning.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 10:23 PM

Victor sighed and looked at Alex. "We wont be there for a while. So hush and go do something else besides asking me when we'll be there. Go see what the crew members are doing. They might be goofing off.", he said to her. Victor looked straight ahead, again. He was starting to get closer and closer to that ship. It was faster then them, but they were going to get closer to them even if they were fast. This ship was fast too, although it was old so it wasn't as fast as it could be. Victor was being cheap when he bought it several years ago. He just wanted something cheap but it had to be good quality, seeing as he spends most of his time on a boat.

Alex nodded before getting off the railing and heading towards the stairs that lead bellow deck. She decided to see if anyone was goofing off in the rooms down there since that's where the crew members would go when they wanted to goof off. Alex walked around for a while, but everyone was working down there. No playing around or playing cards. Just a few people who were on there eating break and talking to each other. Alex sighed a little before she headed towards her room. She opened the door and jumped on her bed. She wasn't able to do anything but maybe stare at stuff or play with her sword since that was all she could do on this ship besides work and hang out around where Victor worked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 10:47 PM

Mya won all of the practice fights with the crew. She then sat on the rail and watched the blue ocean.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 11:32 PM

Alex got bored of staring at things so she got off of her bed and ran up stairs and went onto the deck. She went to where Victor was and swung on the pole the was around where he was. "Victor, I can't find anything to do and no one is goofing off.", she said. She stopped swinging on the poll and stared at Victor for a few moments.

Victor was enjoying the quite, but it was interrupted by the sound of Alex's voice. He sighed and glared at her for a few moments. "So your going to bug me for entertainment? No, I'm not going to let you do that. Now, why don't you go tend to something on the ship possible go make something to eat. I bet that's a lot more fun then staring at me and bugging me.", he said

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 11:35 PM

The boat ended up stopping in a port because they had to restock. Mya decided to look around.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 11:51 PM

Alex looked around for a little bit. When she saw a dock she smiled and then walked up to Victor. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him the puppy eyes. "can we go into town for a little while? We've been out here on the ocean for daays! We should rest on land for a while! Pleas?", she said putting her head on Victor's arm.

Victor stiffened a little bit when he felt Alex wrap her arms around him. He looked down at her, but then regretted looking when he saw her giving him the look. he sighed and tried to ignore her. he honestly wanted to go now, but he knew they were going to stop sometimes and that Alex wasn't going to stop giving him the look anytime soon. So he gave in. "Alright, but only for an hour or two AND were only getting supplies and any equipment we need.", He said before he turned the ship and started to steer it towards the dock.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 12:00 AM

Mya looked around the market. She brought a apple to snack on and then she looked around at the jewlry.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 12:10 AM

Victor sighed a little when he was hugged tightly. He then pulled into the docks and made the crew put the anchor down. He then got off the ship and went onto the docks. he turned around and waited for Alex to catch up with him. Once she was beside him, he started to walk around town for a bit with her. But before he left, he told the crew to buy whatever was needed for the trip. Now, he could go around town and see what's inside of it.

Alex smiled at Victor and hugged him tighter. 'Thank you Victor!",s eh said smiling. She let go of him and then leaned on the railing again. Once they were pulled into the docks, Alex waited for Victor to get off the ship so that way they could leave. Alex would never get off the ship before Victor got off. She would get in trouble and Victor would keep her int eh ship for a long time.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 01:13 AM

Mya brought a ruby necklace and put it on then walked through the market.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 02:45 AM

Alex was practically dragging Victor with her. She wanted to explore this place, while he just wanted to stay back on the ship and relax for a while. Although, even if she was dragging him along with her, he was still keeping her as close as possible to him. He just...didn't want her to be by herself. it made Alex feel...caged. She couldn't go anywhere Victor didn't want her to and she had to go to places where Victor wanted to go sometimes. It was hard for her to enjoy herself most of the time. This was one of the few times she was able to go out for a little while and not be completely controlled by Victor. He was just following her at the moment, which was good for her. Alex walked into a random store and started looking through things. She didn't know which store she was in, but she didn't care. She just wanted to look through stuff and then see if she could get Victor to get it for her.

Victor was walking along beside Alex. He was trying to keep up with her at the moment, but he didn't feel so...Well, he felt tired and didn't really want to move or do much. So Alex was dragging him along with her. He walked into the shop with her and looked around with her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 02:54 AM

Mya continued to look around. She didnt care where she was right now she was just looking around.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 03:06 AM

Alex wasn't paying attention when she bumped into a brown haired girl. She backed up a little and blinked a few times. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention where I was going...Again, I'm sorry.", Alex said.

Victor saw Alex run into someone and sighed. 'You need to pay attention to where your going, Alex.", he said

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 03:19 AM

"its ok. no harm done" Mya said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 03:47 AM

"Okay, that's good. Glad I didn't hurt you or anything.", Alex said to the girl.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 03:52 AM

"my name's Mya. What's your's" she asked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 04:22 AM

"My name is Alex.", Alex said smiling

"And my name is Victor. I am Alex's guardian.", he said

(The shortness..buuurns. .__.)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 04:28 AM

"nice to meet you both" mya said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 04:34 AM

"nice to meet you too, Mya.", Alex said nodding.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 04:40 AM

"so where ya heading" she asked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 05:04 AM

Alex looked at Victor and gave him the 'can I tell her or do you not want me to tell her?' look. She didn't know weather or not Victor wanted her to tell the girl.

Victor chuckled when he saw the look Alex gave him. He looked at the girl and smiled. "The lost Sea. That's where were going.", he said

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 05:07 AM

"that's where me and my father are going. i've heard rumors but i dont believe it" she said.