Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 12:21 AM

"Cynx." she said back, standing up silently as she looked around. "Need food..." she said to herself as she began to search around the farm for more food.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-24-2007, 12:29 AM

She smiled and hummed a little tune as she went back to her 'home'. (( http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console...wmearound1.mid ))

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 11-24-2007, 06:27 PM

Krystal turnd her head. She heard something, "Krystal? What wrong?" Anglie asked. She looked over where Krystal was looking at and saw two others, and a spirit, "ah, um come on" she urged Krystal to keep moving. The two hid behind the barn, "Stay here, I'll go see if they are of Imma or Karmi" Anglie commanded the unicorn, as she transformed into a mouse, and ran out to the others ((reminder-what she transforms into, she still has the mark on her head))

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 07:30 PM

Nexus looked down at the strange mouse, staring at it intently until Cynx tugged on the leash again. "Hey, don't eat live animals!" she yelled, Nexus beginning to whimper. Cynx sighed and pushed her bangs back, her mark showing as she looked down at her rapier.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to .~.Secret.love.~. Send a message via Yahoo to .~.Secret.love.~.

Old 11-24-2007, 08:09 PM

Amelia walked around the town, looking around the market place.
"So much to steal...so little time" She whispered to herself as she snatched an apple. Lifting it to her mouth she took a bite. She was happy. She could have paid for it. What for? No body noticed.
Amelia let her gray eyes wander around. Settling down next to a pretty flower she smiled at it. She always felt closer to plants then her own kind. Lifting her hand to hold it over a smaller plant next to the beautiful one she told it to grow and it did. It blossomed beautifully. Almost as beautiful as the one next to it...

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-24-2007, 08:24 PM

Anglie starred up at the others. 'They don't seem to bad... but the spirit. Maybe Krystal and I should introduce ourselves to them,' she thought, looking from one to another, 'they are from Karmi after all. why not?' She scammpered away, back to behind the barn where Krystal was.

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 08:29 PM

Cynx glared at nexus, who whimpered and laid down, hovering a little closer to the ground. She rolled her eyes and laid back on the ground, starting to yawn. she started staring at the sky in a daze, trying to find shapes in the clouds.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to .~.Secret.love.~. Send a message via Yahoo to .~.Secret.love.~.

Old 11-24-2007, 08:36 PM

Amelia sighed softly and looked around.
Thinking at how there were too many people here. All the bustling of a city, so many names and faces, and she didn't know any of them.
Looking out onto the trees, they were so far away. Or so it seemed. Maybe it was time she took a walk, to her long forgotten friends, the trees.
It's sad no? How her best friends could be trees, but she always found delight in them. They never called her names. Never made her feel like any thing less. Maybe she did have pointy ears, but it was part of her. She couldn't help that, no matter what she did.
Moving her hand up to her ears, feeling the small scars she had inflicted trying to get rid of the point. Slowly she made her way out towards the trees...

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-24-2007, 08:41 PM

Anglie transformed back to herself. She led Krystal out, and over to the others. "Hi, my name is Anglie. I see you are from Karmi as well" she nodded to the sign on their foreheads, "Oh, are ya'll hungry? I found some non-burnt food"

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 08:51 PM

"oh...uh...I'm Cynx..." she said, standing up as Nexus heard the word 'food' and slithered towards her. "Hey!" Cynx yelled, pulling back on the fiery leash. "...you'll burn her...and then she won't be able to give you food..." she scolded Nexus who whimpered.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-24-2007, 08:52 PM

She looked back to the third girl and smiled. She was being shy so she didn't introduce herself but she was pretty sure they'd cross paths sooner of later.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 08:54 PM

Letting her gray eyes do the smiling for her she looked up at the trees. How beautiful they were this time of year. She wanted to run up and wrap her arm around the base. Amelia knew it was crazy and people would look at her weird if she did that. Oh well what did she have to lose? She almost did run before that little voice told her not to.
She started to jog through the forest, smelling the deep forest. When she got tired she took a seat under the leafs of a tree.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 09:12 PM

She heard someone walking through the tree's and it sounded like they came from the Imma side of the forest. She ran silently back to her tree and hid in it, telling Eep to be quiet "If they see us they'll probably kill us both!" She whispered up to the beautiful snow owl.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-24-2007, 09:13 PM

"It's ok," Anglie smiled, she put some of the crops down for Nexus, "Nice to meet you Cynx"

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 09:17 PM

Nexus quickly scarfed down the crops as Cynx smiled. "So some did survive, i assume?" she said, sighing in relief.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 09:19 PM

Amelia heard someone running and shrugged. A little afraid, she shouldn't be but she was. She was far from home...
Deciding it might be best to follow the sound she went towards it and heard someone whisper.
She didn't really care about the whole drama that was going on with the two cities. It was being dealt with, and she didn't care. Shew knew the city had been destroyed and she thought it was sad that so many people had been killed...

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 09:24 PM

She heard the noise coming closer and bit her lip. She made vines wrap the tree so no one could tell the base was hollow. Eep got frantic when all the light went away but she whispered, quieter than before "please Eep, please for the sake of our lives don't make a noise." Then, for Eep and so she could see who was out there, she made a little opening in them near the top of the hollow part. Eep calmed down and she looked out.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 09:29 PM

She could feel the vines moving but shrugged, not very many people had that power, but oh well. Maybe it was a long lost relative. She smiled at the possibility and looked around.
"Hello? Is any one here...I don't want to hurt you...I don't care if you're form Karmi." She knew it was foolish, how would any one have survived.
Sighing deeply she took a seat next to the trunk of a tree and fiddled around with the plants, making some of the little roses bloom up.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 09:33 PM

She moved a few more of the vies to show her face but kept most of them in case the girl was lying. "Promise?" She asked weakly, feeling foolish. If she said anything they could find her easily so it was pointless to ask, but she still did.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 09:39 PM

She was shocked to see one of them, but she tried not to show it on her face. She couldn't hurt another being. Not unless she was defending herself. She looked around and finally up and at the girl.
"Yeah I promise." Amelia got up and stuck out her hand to confirm her promise.
"I'm Amelia...Who are you? How did you survive?"
She was curious, how could she not be?
"Are you hungry?"

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 09:49 PM

She made the rest of the vines disappear behind the tree and stood up. "I'm Viti, I was here when they came." She looked down, trying to block out the memories of all the screams she heard on the day of the fire "And no thank you, I have some crops I found."

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 09:52 PM

"I see..." She said sitting back down she looked in the direction of the ruined city. She heard it had once been beautiful, but she had never traveled there. Now that it was gone, why should she.
"Do you know what you're going to do? Are there any more of your kind left?" She asked, wondering if this young girl was the soul surviver.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 10:07 PM

She nodded once. "I met one other girl and saw another. I've been looking around the ruins a lot but I've only seen those two so far. I know others escaped. I saw them running through here. They probably went across sea's and mountains to get away." She blinked back tears. "I saw a lot running. I saw more die."

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2007, 10:12 PM

"I couldn't imagine seeing all that. I'm so sorry." She looked down at the ground. Almost ashamed for being who she was, what she stood for.
"I never thought it would get to this point..." She sighed deeply and looked back up. Up at the girls owl. She let out a soft smile at it.
"Well who ever got away I hope they can start fresh and I wish them the best. Are you going to go? I might be able to help..." She said softly, not sure if she wanted to commit herself fully.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 10:18 PM

Her long eyelashes had caught her tears and were sparkling, which was nearly blinding her, so she flinched. "No, well at least not until I find all my families important possessions, I need at least one good thing to remember them by. Thank you for the offer, though." She smiled a little, still flinching.