Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2012, 12:25 AM

Elizabeth did as she was told she went down by the river and got a bucket filled with water. She Pulled the huge jar of water into the tepe. " Here you are..." She stated as she knelt back down next to her husband. She began to tell them everything that happened it expect the part about the warrior trying to rape her. She continued to help them clean the her husband's wounds

Elizabeth could not wait until her husband would wake up and talk to her. She couldn't help but wait until he was better so he could meet her parents. She felt horrible that he was in this condition her heart broke everytime she saw him laying there helpless

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 12:50 AM

His father and the medicine man both stopped and looked at her, they listened to her but knew she was hiding something. Mostly cause of the markings on her neck and her clothes. "My son would not kill a man just for attacking him." His father told her in a stern tone. "Did Chochmo try to force you into laying with him?" He asked her, he knew the answer but wanted her to tell him the truth. They both continued to clean his wounds, blood spilling out the more his father forced the dirt and leaves out of the stab wound. He signed lightly it seemed as if a hour had past before they where done cleaning his son, the medicine man spread paste from herbs on his back before they wrapped him up with the stripes of clothes before laying him softly on his back.

He medicine man handed Elizabeth a dream catcher before leaving telling her to make sure he got rest and to keep him warm, the nights were getting colder. His father waited for her answer though he knew it already, he cleaned off his hands and stood, he threw the bloody water outside of the tepee and grabbed a another clean cloth. He sat down and damped it from the water Elizabeth had gotten, he placed the cloth neatly on Chowilawu's head as he slept quietly.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2012, 01:24 AM

" I would rather not say..." She stated as she left the tepee for a few moments to get some air and relax. She walked over by the campfire which was alone since it was about 1 in the morning. She began to pry and to wish to any God that was willing to hear both her God as well as Chowlawu's God. She oped that he would get better and not die. " God please he is a good person he is a wonderful person and good man" She stated as she began to feel tired. Once she knew that the men were ready to leave soon she walked back to the tepee.

Elizabeth nodded to the instructions were given to her on how to care for her husband. She went back into the teppee and covered him with all the blankets. " Please you have to get better...you are all I have here...please do not die I need you to live" She stated as she gently kissed his forehead. She then laid down in bed right next to him.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 01:49 AM

- Time skip. -

He slowly stirred awake, birds chirped outside of the tepee; it was morning. His eyes where heavy still but he refused to go back to sleep. He winced from the pain his body was experiencing, the adrenaline had wore off leaving his body weak. He just stared at the ceiling of the tepee. He felt sick, on the verge of vomiting, his mouth was dry. He turned his head lightly he had one idea how he out here or how long he had been there. "Elizabeth?" He whispered in a hoarse voice, it was barely even a whisper. He winced in pain trying to reach out and touch his wife that slept beside him. His hand however didn't get far before he grunted out in pain, he looked at the ceiling trying to ease the pain from the fight. Most of it was his back it felt like it was on fire, his breathing was heavy as he closed his eyes. Trying to sooth the pain with no movement.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2012, 02:01 AM

Elizabeth was a heavy sleeper and not much of a morning person. She rolled over in annoyance she then realized that her husband was finally waking up. She looked at him for a moment and hugged him as tight as she could when she herd him somewhat screaming in pain she let him go " I am sorry I am just happy you didnt die....everything happened so fast ....I saw you kil him and everything was just so ....scary" She stated as she looked at him with apologetic eyes. She noticed her neck was showing which showed the red marks still she pulled the scarf on that she had been wearing until they went away. Her eyes began to get filled with tears. " I ummmm You sound like you would like some water..." She stated as she tried to get the attention off her neck. She grabbed a pitcher and poured the water into a cup and began to hold it to his lips.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 02:30 AM

He opened his eyes and looked at her, he smiled weakly at her. He noticed the redness of her neck, which irritated him. He hated the fact that he did that to her. His body ached from her hug but he didn't mind that pain for a hug from his wife. He took a deep breath before he painfully reach up for the cup and drank the water, he had to use the help of his wife which felt odd. He was use to doing things alone for many years but he enjoyed her being there. When he was done he laid his head back down. "I am sorry." He whispered to his wife, he didn't want her to see him kill the man but he smiled at the thought of what she did to him. He had closed his eyes after he laid his head down. "I had, hoped you did not, see that." He said through the pain, he didn't want her to have nightmares over that day. His stomach still felt queasy but the water helped the dryness of his mouth. His energy had left him making him grow unconscious fast.

Okanzee without thinking had came in to see Elizabeth with a cup in her hand but his brother unconscious. He had two plates, one being for Elizabeth the other for his brother. It had herbs and small bowl of nasty smelling soup the medicine man wanted him to drink. Her's have berries, bread and small slices of meat for her to eat. He looked at his sleeping brother then to his sister-in-law. "Was, was he awake?" He asked curiously, he had hope she would say yes. That he was fine, perfectly normal but he knew that wouldn't be the case.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2012, 03:24 AM

" yes isn't it wonderful..." She stated as she smiled at Okanzee. She got up to grab the plate from him. " You need to eat " She said a she looked at her husband. " Do you need me to help you eat?" She wondered if he could eat on his own if not she did not mind feeding him.

Chu'si had great news to tell everyone but ever since her brother getting hurt and Elizabeth being attacked. She had not had the chance to say anything. Chu'si had been dealing with morning sickness for a couple of days. She had just confirmed it with the medicine man. Chu'si was pregnant with her second child and she had not even told er husband yet. She made her way to the tepee and greeted her husband and Elizabeth. " Brother it is wonderful to see you alive.....try to stay that way. " She stated as she smiled at him.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 04:14 AM

Just the thought of food made him sick to his core, before he even knew what was happening he rolled to his side and vomited heavy onto the floor. He felt horrible as he laid on his side, his back had bleed through the clothes the medicine man had soaked in herbs to keep his from getting infected. He took a deep breath in before he vomited again, his vomiting made his brother sick. "Oh, that isn't good. I'm going to get the medicine man." Okanzee said before leaving the tent. He whimpered a little from the pain and sickness. "I'm sorry." Was all he managed to say, he hated being like this. He hated the pain and the sickness he was experiencing. The medicine man came into the tepee with his youngest daughter, he had her clean up the mess while he looked at Chowilawu. "The Great Spirit most be punishing you Chowilawu, you have a cold." He told him watching him shiver from the pain and sickness. The medicine man took the bowl from Elizabeth and forced Chowilawu to drink it telling him to hold it down as long as he could. He left the clothes to be changed by his wife, telling her to boil them in water with the herbs on the plate. He patted Chu'si on the shoulder before he left, his daughter fallowing suit.

He made a face from the taste of the stuff that was in the bowl, he was laying on his back when the medicine man forced him to drink that stuff. "If the medicine men keeps this up, I'll die within the week." Okanzee came in and laughed at his brother's comment. "Serves you right for never getting sick as a child." Chowilawu looked at his brother and raised a eyebrow, it was nice to see his brother was already picking on him. "Or maybe your sick cause the Great Spirit is mad at you for doing nothing on your wedding night." He said picking on his brother trying to make him feel better.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2012, 04:26 AM

" Chu'si I hope you dont mind" Chu'si looked at Elizabeth confused " hope i dont mind what...." Elizabeth then picked up and apple and threw it at Okanzee's head it hit him square in the four head. She then began to help Chowilawu lay on his back to start to clean his wounds and change his bandages. Chu'si laughed really hard as she watched her husband rub his head. " You are welcome to hit him as much as you like and when ever you like. " She stated as she smiled at her.

Elizabeth smiled " Good to know....." She stated as she looked at her and winked. Elizabeth noticed that Chu'si seemed to be glowing. she looks beautiful more then usual I mean she is beautiful to begin with. But something is different. She finished cleaning his wounds and wrapped him up. She then began to help him turn back over. " How are you feeling.....?" She asked him as she smiled at him gently.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 04:53 AM

He weakly chuckled only to wince in pain from his wife throwing a apple at his twin brother. His brother threw his arms up in defeat. "Great now I have two." He looked at his brother, "Why don't you ever get hit?" He asked his brother, Chowilawu just smiled at him. "I am not the one that speaks without thinking." He told his brother that just shrugged it off. "Maybe its just cause the women are old hags." He said picking on the women. He knew that comment would kill him, he quickly ran out so he wouldn't get hurt by them. He just shook his head. "Chu'si I am sorry you are married to my brother and have his son; and one on the way." He smiled, his son acted just like him. Granted they were great people just loved to pick, mostly on Chu'si.

He smiled loving at his wife for helping him by changing his clothes on his wounds. "I felt better, but thank you my love." He told her in his normal sweet and loving tone. He looked at Chu'si who looked confused on how he knew. "You are glowing with the same beauty you were with Tocho." He told her sweetly, he could tell when a woman was with child. Their beauty seem to be amplified with that motherly glow. He hoped that one day he could have a family with Elizabeth but till then he was in no rush. He looked at his wife's wrist in curiously, it was bare like when she first came to the tribe. "What happened to your bracelet?" He thought that maybe she took it off but remembered it was on earlier before the battle, beofre he was dragged off by the horse.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2012, 05:04 AM

Elizabeth began to smile from ear to ear. " You are having a baby!!! Oh my goodness " She stated as she got up and hugged Chu'si. Chu'si smiled at her brother " Chowilawu ughhhh why do you have to know everything....you are so annoying...I cant surprise you with anything . " She stated as she hugged Elizabeth back. " Do me a favor do not tell your brother I want him to figure it out on his own. " She stated as she smiled " Maybe one of these days.....someone around here might be pregnant as well" Elizabeth blushed a deep shade of red.

"Well i am hungry so I will see you later. You better be alive later Chowilawu or else...." She stated as she blew her brother a kiss and left. Elizabeth smiled and walked her way over to her husband's side and knelt beside him. " Wow I cant believe she is having a baby...." She stated. " How are you feeling...did I bandage you to tight?" She asked as she began to frown slightly.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 05:22 AM

He smiled weakly at his sister's comments, she knew it was his job to know everything he would be a bad leader if he didn't. "You will be in labor before he realizes it." He said finally cracking a joke about his brother. "I would not dream of telling him your news." He told her reassuringly, he brought his attention over to Elizabeth with her comment fallowing Chu'si. He smiled lovingly at her, he enjoy hearing her say that and blush instantly afterwards. He jumped lightly from a stabbing pain in his back it would take a while for him to heal but he wouldn't forget what he was talking to his wife about before it all started. He promised to take her to her parents for a visit and he was planning on it, granted he needed a few days to recover first.

He lightly nodded to his sister before she left, his eyes where heavy again. He needed to rest but he didn't want Elizabeth to worry about him. The ones that would cause trouble in the tribe where gone, she would be safe to walk around alone. Maybe she could even talk to his father or make a friend or two. He smiled at her in his loving way, ignoring his pain he took her hand. "I am tired but I will live, you did good on my bandages." He told her sweetly, he touched her bare wrist and looked at her. "You never did answer, where is your bracelet?" He asked her again still in his soft and loving tone.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2012, 05:37 AM

Elizabeth eyes filled with tears as she reached into her pocket. She pulled out the ripped bracelet. " He ripped......it and told me that when he was dont with me there wouldn't be any wrist to put it on. " She said as she shivered at the memory. Elizabeth then pulled her scarf off out of anger. " I tried to scrub my neck for hours and it wont come off...." She stated as she began to cry. "I feel dirty and disgusted as I feel his lips on my neck and my chest..." She stated as she looked at her neck. " I thought he was going to .......If I hadnt seen that rock he would have..." She stated as she looked at the ground. " DO not blame yourself....it is not your fault. "

She handed him the bracelet. " I am sorry I know how much it meant to you. " She stated as she swipped her tears. " Its not the first time a man has tried to rape me...About a year an half ago I was in this pound near my house swimming......I liked to go there...because it made me feel happy.....I got out of the river when it got close to dark...I didnt know he had been watching me....It was a good thing my older brother was looking for me ...he got there just in time to stop him.." Elizabeth told the story with a voice filled with fear and pain. " I am okay though....I am just thankful that he did not get a chance to actually.....but both events have been the scariest ...moments of my life."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 06:10 AM

He forced himself to sit up, it killed him with the pain from in and it showed on his face that the pain was unbearable. Ignoring it the best he could, he hugged his wife with a loving and caring embrace. "It is okay, I will fix the string." He whispered to her, he didn't like her crying cause of him. "He has been marked, even as a spirit he will be forever dishonored as will his wife." He pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I can not take the pain away and I can not ask for your forgiveness enough for what happened." He said looking into her eyes, his heart was heavy with sadness over her pain. "I am proud of what you did to him. I love you and I will be here for you till the end of time, even after death." He told her in his sweet and loving voice, that was a promise he would keep.

He just held the bracelet and looked at her, his face never changing from the loving look. He gave her a kiss on the forehead, "You are far more important then his bracelet I give you." He told his wife with voice dripping with the truth. "I rather it break then you." He said to her, he listened to her story; his heart still heavy from her pain. He understood why she was fearful, they tried to force her into giving something only she had the right to give. "As long as I live, I promised you Elizabeth. My wife, you will never be harmed. Even if it takes my last breath to make sure, I will gladly give it for you." He told her reassuringly, this past event and his current condition should prove what he was willing to do for his wife's safety. He was willing to die for her and he hoped she knew it.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 08-23-2012 at 09:37 PM..

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2012, 08:55 PM

Elizabeth looked into his eyes speechless. " I do not know what to say...." She stated as she began to feel lost in his eyes. I dont know what to think.....should I even stop thinking...should I just act on what my heart wants. She stated as began to feel scared. She then snapped out of her deep thoughts " You can not sit up like this you are two weak. She stated as she began to carefully lay him down. " Please do not get back up like that please....you are still weak ..and I want you to be healthy and strong again...." She stated as she laid back down next to him facing him. " I laid here every night and even though you were passed out from loss of blood I still felt safe...Plus the medicine man gave me this.." She pulled out the dream catcher " It has brought me noting but wonderful dreams..." She stated as she smiled

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 10:12 PM

He thought she would have a different reaction due to her eyes, he would have kissed her but he decided against it for several reasons. When she pushed him down it hurt cause she hit a bruise but he just smiled weakly at her. He watched her as she laid down beside him, she was so happy he was awake and that she had the catcher. "He give it to you already. He told me he would make you one for a wedding gift." He told her smiling at his wife. "I am glad it brought you good dreams." He had no dreams, only darkness crowded his mind as he had slept. "How many days and nights have past since the day in the meadow?" He asked her curiously, he had forgot to ask her that before everything. He knew Chochmo was disgrace with a burial in a unmarked grave, he would have no prayers said to the Great Spirit asking for forgiveness and asking him to take care of his spirit. His friend's wives would have to get remarried to be taken care of, he needed to find them a husband before winter as well as pick a husband for three other women. His mind had trailed off to what needed to be done, he had no time to lay there and heal.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 08-23-2012 at 11:10 PM..

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2012, 11:00 PM

"I would say about 3 days. You have to take your time getting better your no good to anyone if you are not completely better"
She stated as she looked at him and smiled gently. " I wish for you to just let yourself heal your father is handling things just fine."
Maybe I can use the love he has for me to make him listen to me that way he heals porperly... she gave him one of her cute little looks that she would use on men to make their hearts melt for her so she could get her way....whether it Es to get free icecream or to just get out of trouble. " I know you have plenty of responsibilities...but things will have to wait until you are better" she stated as she re wetted the cloth over his head and gently places it back on his forehead. The way he looks at me why does it make my heart beat almost stop..... elizabeth made herself snap out of it before she laid back down beside him.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 11:30 PM

He listened to his wife as she spoke, he had ignore her words as he sat up; ignoring the pain. He needed a drink of water, luckily the bucket was near by. He filled the bowl and took a few drinks before sitting it back. He looked at his wife's face when she gave him that look. He eyes softened at her as he slowly sat back letting his elbow hold him up. His heart began to race from that look, she was just too beautiful. Without thinking he had leaned over towards her and smiled weakly, most of his hair fell to the opposite side of her while a few strains reached towards her. She poke about his responsibilities which only gave him a smile before he leaned closer down to her. He placed his lips softly on hers, his eyes were closed as he kissed her. He feeling for her flooding towards her through his lips, his free hand he placed softly on the side of her head half way brushing through her hair.

He barely pulled away from her and smiled at her. "I will do as you say, my love." He whispered softly into her lips. He had ignored all the pain shooting in his body as he slowly moved from her to lay down. He took a deep breath as he slowly got comfortable in the blankets. He looked at her waiting for her response, hoping she would not slap him after her experiences days before.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2012, 12:23 AM

Elizabeth had placed her hand gently on the side of his neck and chest. " You should not be kissing me... your in pain I can tell....and kissing me is not making you feel any better." She stated as she looked at her husband. She kissed his forehead gently. Sh gently began to lay him down on hid bed. " Please...behave" She stated as she began to giggle a bit. She laid back down next to him. " What are you thinking..?" She stated as she began to look into his eyes.

Chu'si was playing with her son. should I tell my husband about the baby I am surprised that dummy cant tell I mean come on how clueless can you be... She kissed her son and sent him on his way to do his chores for the day. She then set out to look for her husband. Once she found him she kissed his cheek " I have to tell you something....."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-24-2012, 01:00 AM

He just smiled at his wife, "It did make me feel allot better." He told her lovingly, he laughed softly. "I am no child, my love. I just kissed you; I'm not running around the forest in spite." He said looking at her as he rested back on the bad. He really did love her more then she would ever know. He told her hand in his, holding it as he laid there watching his beautiful wife. He loved it when she kissed him even when it was on his forehead. He loved the way she giggled, it brought his smile back and soften his eyes towards her. He looked into her eyes before he spoke, "Besides you, nothing. If my father is taking care of the tribe then my mind is allow to rest you, my love." He told her in his sweet and loving tone as he normally spoke to her.

Okanzee was at the river, the water rushed passed his knees. He looked at his wife only for a second before the fish he had caught slipped out of his bucket and swam quickly away. He watched the fish swim away before he look at his wife. "Don't worry, I can catch another one." He told his wife playfully before he walked her over to the river bed. He kissed her lips softly before asking her what she wanted to talk about, he hoped it was nothing bad about his brother. "Chowilawu is okay, ain't he?" He asked her in a concern tone as he looked at his brother's tepee. It looked so small from here but he had hope she was just there to yell at him for the old hag comment.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2012, 05:24 AM

Chu'si looked at him and smiled. " I am pregnant...your brother knew before you did he could tell " She stated as she smiled at him. " Another baby..." She stated amazed she was happy during her first perganncy and thank the spirits everything went well. She smiled at her husband wondering what his reaction will be.

Elizabeth blushed a deep shade of red. She could not remember a time she had blushed so much in her life before she met her husband. " Do you have a bad side at all...." She stated as she looked into his eyes he seemed to go to be true. HE was a loving and caring husband who never demanded anything from her. " Will you treat me like this forever?" She stated as she gazed into his eyes. " My mother told me that men change after marriage they begin to care less some even leave there wives for others..." She stated as she looked up at the ceiling of the tepe.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-24-2012, 05:59 AM

Okanzee was shocked but in a good way. "What, really? How did that happen..." He mentally slapped his head from the last question. "Well I know how it happened." He said in reply to himself and without warning he hugged his wife and kissed her. He had ignored her comment about his brother before screaming to the tribe they were having another child. He felt to his knees and kissed her stomach and hugging his wife once more, he was proud that she was with his child. He only hoped this one would look like their mother, like Chu'si since Tocho looked like him.

He laughed at her turning red from his statements, he meant them all but she was still cute when she blushed over them. He glazed into her eyes before he spoke, "You saw my bad side, but it will never be directed at you." He told she reassuringly, he wold never let that side out on her. He smiled at her, "No, I will treat you better." He never wanted to let her get hurt again if he could help it. It killed him to see her hurting or crying from emotional or physical pain. "Some men do change, not always for the better. They leave their wives and children, make them support themselves." He told her, he didn't want to lie to her; she deserved the truth. "Do not fret with me, my love. As long as there is a sun to rise and set in the sky I will always love and treasure you; only you as my bride. I will treasure our children if you see fit to bare me them." He said placing a hand softly on her cheek. He will love her til he dies and in the after life, to the next life.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2012, 06:18 AM

Elizabeth felt his gentle hand touch her cheek. She felt her heart race fast it pounded in her chest. Oh my goodness...I like him ....I like him as a man..... Elizabeth looked into his eyes sand then down at his wounded chest. " I think I like you as a man...." She stated as she turned deep red once more. What had possed her to say that to him. What was wrong with her....She could not just tell a man she liked him. Then again he was her husband not just some man. he is slowly getting into my heart...and
I cant stop him....i no longer regret getting married...to him...Dear God why are you letting me fall for him....?.
She thought to herself as she continued to feel embarrassed " I do not know what possed me to say that...." She stated as she continued to look down at his chest. He looked so handsome and strong and safe...she loved being here with him....She noticed how much she had learned that she cared for him after he almost died.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-24-2012, 11:44 PM

His smile got wide, "I am your husband, you don't need to blush if you care for me." He told her happily that she finally began to admit she liked him. His eyes were still very heavy from sleep. "I really do love you Elizabeth." He told her weakly, he was falling asleep, not by his choice but from lack of energy. He looked into her eyes and smiled loving at her. "You should eat my love." He said noticing the plate still with food. He had placed the broken string with the feathers above his head, he was going to fix it as soon as she would let him move around. From time to time his body ached from the muscles he would barely move but he was learning to ignore it. "Elizabeth, I should sleep before I start felling sick again." He told his wife hoping she would let him sleep and not get made at him for wanting to.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-25-2012, 01:03 AM

" I been trying to get you to go to sleep ll this time" She stated. " I will eat the food and get you more later so when you wake up you have something to eat. " She stated as she looked into his eyes and smiled. She sat up and began to eat her lunch. She looked at him as he slept he looked very peaceful. She smiled at the fact that he would now get better and be running around and riding horses as before.

Chu'si went to her husband's father to tell him that she was pregnant. She walked in with her husband to where the Chief lived it was a beautiful big tepe. " Father " She said as she looked to her husband's father. " We are going to have another child... " She stated as she smiled at him happily.