Desert Punk

Old 11-08-2011, 06:51 AM

Its the year 3912 and there are only around 400 humans left in the world, after the world governments decleared war on the "aliens" the earth was destroyes, many countries sank to the bottom of the earths and now there is only aisa, canda, australia and america left. Most of the world has turned into a desert and there are only a few green places left. The war lasted 39 and a half years and it has had its toll on everyone. The terrans were the main cause of destruction to the earth. Some have even come to earth to look for a home, but the government has always turned them down because of how they loook. Their apperinces are different. No terran looks the same. SOme have ears and tails and others have wings and can produce gills for swmming.

With this RP i would only like to have two terrans and everyone else being human, its just to keep it interesting. Ta XD when you are writing about your charater please say if you are human or terran, ta's

Human:

Name:
Boi:
Pic:
Personality:

Terran:

Name: terran name and human name
Age: please state how many years it is in earth and terran
Boi:
Pic: both human and alien.
Personality:

I am terran.
Name: jifirian - Terran Courtney- Human
Boi: She enjoys running around her planet, only because of what she can find. Spending most of her time reading and study her pearnts believe that she will solve the differances between humans and Terrans.
Pic:
Human
Redirect Notice

terran

Redirect Notice

She looked up to the skies as she always did, there like uaual were the 4 moons of terran. She looked back to her room. She was running away. She was going to the human world that they called earth. She had everything ready. She could speck their languege and could make herslef look like them too, but every terran could do that. She flew out of her room. No one know that she was going, not even her mum or dad. " Here i go" She was flying high above the town she lived in and was heading to the bus station. It had every type of transportation known to the terrans. That included a pod which would take her to earth. She didnt have permisson to go there, but she had to go. She didnt wish to live on Terran anymore. she was going to leave.

She looked at her backpack once more. She had every thing she would need, some earth looking clothes, food and water. Then her favourite book as well. She had sure everything looked human like as possible. She got into the pod and started it up. It would take a day to get to earth and then she would study the humans, as one of them. Courtney, as she would be called from now on, started the pod and the door closed. It was throw into the air by the rockets on th bottom. In a few seconds she was in the air and then in space. Courtney closed her eyes and started to sleep.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 11-08-2011, 07:11 AM

I'll be human
Name: mizori
Boi: she wishes that the war had never happened and she known wishes to fight against the terrans if they ever attack again. She lives to run.
Pic: can't upload one right now, will describe what she looks like.
She has a head full of red hair and water coloured blue eyes. Her clothes ate a pair of boots and baggy black pants that reach down to where her boots are. Her black tight shirt has some white wings against the black colour shirt.

"always me, always me" she was running, well she was still running. In each little village there is someone that is the messagener, it changes every week and they have to be fit for the job. This week mizori had to do it. And today she was running to the small town of gunai, on her back was all the papers that held letters and important documents and such. "why not just visit each other? That would be easyer." the load was a heavy load and would she feel this in a few days. "there you are" she could see the small town up ahead. This village would hold at least 300 people....then after this she would have to run back...great.

Desert Punk

Old 11-10-2011, 08:39 AM

Courtney woke up, she had been traveling for a long time. Her home planet would already know that she was gone and would be looking for her. She was their only savour, but she couldn't do that all. She was too young and not to happy about it too. "Time to get ready" She got ready for landing which would only be moments away. What would life on earth be like?