NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2011, 02:02 AM

EDEN REVENGE

In a city where technology seemed to rule the world, there were many who could hack any system they set their mind to. Many wanted to create a world of their own, but their creativity didnt permit them to go passed the boundaries for which they created their games. One person on the other hand sought to own that power and creativity, was it something she could do off of a whim? Or did it take time? Would it affect other people? Or was it only for those who could connect with this person? Well in this world, EVERYONE IS CONNECTED.

A young women in her twenty's opened the door to her home and entered. "I'm home mom!" She yelled out. She quickly took off her shoes and ran off to her room. It was on the lower floor in the basement due to the space she needed for her equipment. She had spent years and years making her own computer system and worldwide online game system. Using what looked like a chamber she hooked it up to a computer tower. "Now if I do this right today.... I might actually get myself into the game world for real this time!" She snickered to herself. Her goal was to be part of the game and enter its world by leaving her current world by hopefully through dimensional travel. The way she planned on doing it was by making herself in the game first and then transferring her mind to the game. Therefor she would be living in her own game world.

After a few more hours of set up and connecting wires she finally came to a point where she thought she was ready to try the system. As she turned on the system everything started up normally. Then outta nowhere the computer absorbed to much power causing a power outage. She was left in the dark basement groping around looking for her staircase to leave. As she stumbled around she ended up tripping over a loose wire. As it pulled on the computer tower it fell into the chamber with a crash. "Shit!" She ran back over blindly to the chamber as the power returned.

A white flash overtook the room blinding her more to her surroundings as noise blared around her. Something had happened and she wasn't just sure what it was yet. Slowly her senses came back. Her room looked normal other then the mess that she made. "........." She quickly ran back up the stairs and found her mother at the table staring outside mute. As she turned towards the glass door she spotted a weird creature that looked a lot like the one she designed for her game. Confused she walked closer to it to inspect it better. It turned and faced her still. As she opened the door It rushed in at her and she reacted as fast as she could. Grabbing a knife on the counter in the wooden block she went in for a swing and missed. It managed to bite her and she screamed in shock and pain. She stabbed at it once more and left the blade in till it was motionless. As she tried to catch her breath her mother started panicking about her wound.

Before they knew it a sound rang out as a fanfare and light glowed around her body.

SYSTEM:: Congratulation! You have achieved LEVEL 1. Edit Skill Points now?

"............................................. ."

She began chuckling to herself as her mother stared at her in confusion. Then she roared into a full laughter.
"I DID IT! I FREAKEN DID IT!!!!....... HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA....tough it may not be the way I planned but it still produce the same result."

She turned to her mother before speaking. "Welcome to my world mother. EDEN REVENGE!"

She ran back to her room and continued her work on her computer after placing it back in order. Hacking all systems she linked herself to every mobile device and screen that she could.

She announced to the world. " Hello everyone! You may not know me now but I warn you to listen to me and what I have to say. Due to a few minor events within my own home. HeHe. You NOW ALL BELONG IN A GAME WORLD!. I'll be loading the rules and the know hows into computers and system available to everyone. As it goes, death is no longer a ending but a common act that will be coming. Though there is a limit in how long a person can last before they expire. But I would like to add. If you wish to live. You'll no longer be following any government laws. You'll be obeying me and my laws. I'll be in touch for updates. Welcome to EDEN REVENGE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

She closed the screen and started making plans on shops and the normal beginning to switch and adjust to the current events.

Hello and welcome to my thread. ^^ I would like to add a thanks to Daeman35 for some edits <3

OOC PLANNING THREAD http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...enter-3-a.html

Now i've had this idea in my head for quite some time. I wanted to write it in a book but was like, it won't work because of what it is. Then I thought to make a manga of it but come to find out its similar to 1/2 Prince. So because I would be missing pieces in the story i'm coming to bring this you everyone. Because what is a world multi-mass role playing game without real users? xD

Please behave and follow all rules.
I'm leader in this thread. So please listen to me when I say or type something.
Also when it comes to battles. I'll be doing a point system for users to get a real feel of an mmorpg when i can. No Godmode please. I do hope everyone enjoys the rp<3

All characters will be starting at level one. Everyone will have monsters to fight as i make npc's.

You can have your own character designs races and own background stories. There's pretty much no boundaries as this is to mimic real life with the effects of a mmorpg. Everyone will also be starting in the first city to be effected by the game.

I'll be adding more info to this post later.

People may post now.
ANYONE CAN JOIN AND POST THEIR BIO.

Some sample Monsters:: Starters

Mushroom - Mad Fun Guy LVL 1 20 hp 0 mp 5 def 5 att
Plants - Doom Branch LVL 1 10 hp 3 mp 10 def 2 att
Plants - Hungry Sunny ( flower ) LVL 1 15 hp 5 mp 5 def 3 att

If you like to add some please feel free within reason.

Last edited by NicoleJin; 09-06-2011 at 07:08 PM..

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2011, 12:44 PM

Questions and answers::

How are bios and characters done?

A) everyone can develop their own characters and are allowed to change their race to whatever they want, within reason. ( trying to avoid god modding ) As for races all characters will receive a device that will allowed them to see character stats along with their own. Also allowing people to place "skill points" in areas that wish to class in. That device will get an upgrade by my character to allow people to change their race. Also Please add the main character important information as much as you can.

anyone can take the npc and play them if they wish but otherwise for people to gain "lvls" i'll be playing them for everyone.

I'll be making a character as well though mine will be the girl from the story. so she'll be having some ... "benefits" which will be hidden for the time being so i can influence the plot.

Whats the theme for the rp? Whats everyone's goal?

A) There is a hidden plan in my rp that i will not reveal. But all characters will be playing as if nothing is wrong and that they are getting used to the idea that they are stuck in a game now. I just everyone to get used to the idea that they were thrown into a game in their own world. My character will move the story along after a certain point.

For the beginning city.. How are we meeting and starting exactly?

A) Everyone who joins will "enter the first city" from where they came from as soon as they make their character and pick their race. I'll add more details about the first city in a bit. Think of it as the Olympics for all the countries. Players gather and then start in an arena to practice before the main event.

Is there a post requirement?

A) As much as i would love for everyone to post everyday as often as they can, I know that people are busy with their lives and can't be expected to do it. Since your character can lvl up on npc its not needed to post everyday. Same with any mmorpg. You lvl as you play.

How are battles done?

A) I wanted to do a dice roll kinda thing but its difficult without one added to the site so in place (if there is one i have no clue where ) i'll do something simple like rock paper scissors and the person who wins the round gets a hit on their opponent . k .

__________________________________ UPDATED!!!!

How a player dies::

Any normal way of dying from old age, disease, starvation, suffocation, mutilation, Eaten alive, or common ways of dying. You will die.

If you are defeated in battle against a monster or another player. Your character will become a ghost. Will not be seen or heard by other players or monsters. You remain this way for 60 seconds. That should allow the player enough time to remove them selves from the area of which they were defeated at. As a ghost you can only walk or run. You CANNOT swim, fly, or teleport.

since the game came to the real world. there's no such thing as save point logging on or off or re-spawn points either. Your there through it all. You can say your character fell asleep or passed out from being wore. and as for death. not sure if i wrote it out. It you die by game fights or game death you respawn at the same spot you died after one minute of being a ghost that gives a person 60 seconds to run like fuck away from that area. but you can't fly swim or teleport. so that logging in thing isn't gonna work

How a player gains a level::

All players will be informed when they level up. Users are not allowed to skip levels. Each level up must be stated. GM is exempt. Player will receive one skill point that they can add to a "class" they wish to learn. Either to increase their current magic skills or attacks skills or so on.

Some things i would like to add..

The game world that was added into the real world was by combining two dimensions into one. There fore it is not easy to hack since all monsters and game alike additive as became a living physical creature like humans. The only way to make any changes to the Game World currently in the Real world is to go directly to the main computer that created it. Because the game was never released to outside that single computer it is un-hackable from outside sources.

The GM will have benefits over the game due to it being designed by the GM.

As for RACES and SPECIES:: Most races are allowed. RACES CHANGE IS ALLOWED AT LEVEL 5. Though when it comes to demons and angels is it required to start at the bottom of their chains and build up to higher levels. This is can done by leveling up every 5 levels.

There are orbs available to players from defeating stronger bosses.
One is double exp orb - lasts one hour for a character
Another is the Triple Exp Orb - also last one hour.

Monster are to battle not befriend. They have no understanding of friendship or ownership.
But there are summons. But again they must meet required level to obtain.

As for the effect of the game world in the real world. Because it started by a mistake from the main computer it can only effect the immediate area, but monsters can travel and reproduce. So its kinda like a spore. It will get around and effect the whole world after a point.

Please refrain from attacking innocents. ><

Player vs player will have to be OKAY-ED from BOTH Sides.

And use rock paper scissors by pm'ing me your choice so we can keep it fair.

Should one player be higher then the other there will be a effect in order. I decide what that is during the time.

Anymore questions just ask and i'll add the answer as fast as i can.

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-30-2011 at 10:14 PM..

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2011, 04:20 PM

Bios::

________
Name: Nicole

Where he/she lives: Where she was born. America ( we are using real places <3 much easier )

Place of Birth: New york

Age, Date of Birth: 22 Oct 31 1989

Family: Mother, father is gone.

Appearance:
then after change. Because a demon race with her obsession with succubi. Her eyes become a deep red with golden flakes and her hair changes random colors. Her skin and body remain the same unless using Charm.

Height: 5'5''

Eyes: Amber

Hair: Auburn Red

Figure: Average, >< large chest -shakes fist-

Clothes: Due to always having a higher temp and an odd need to keep collars off. She wears shorts or gaucho pants and either a bikini top or v-neck shirts. Like to wear blue and purple a lot.

Personality: Short temper but really nice when treated kindly. Often talks to herself and tries to keep people away from getting to close to her. Somewhat a distance person.

Strengths: resourceful and quick to react in most events

Weaknesses: cute things and scared of a lot of type of bugs and spiders.

History: After her father left she closed her heart believing people will always betray one another and took on a very bleak view of life.

What makes your character unique? She created Eden's Revenge.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeman35 View Post
Username: Daeman35

Name: Serenity Cora

Where he/she lives: Where ever this rp takes place.

Place of Birth: Athens Greece

Age, Date of Birth: 20, October 13th,1990

Magic: Water manipulation

Family: The Cora family. Mother (47), Father (deceased), Brother (25), Twin Sister (20), Brother (27), Dog (2)

Height: 5’7”

Eyes: Green

Hair: Black

Personality: Carefree, relaxed all around, easy to read. Just don’t get on her bad side or all of that will change in an instant. Her mood swings can be deadly, depending how she uses them.

Strengths: Martial arts, Compassion for others, ability to keep a straight face through any situation.

Weaknesses: Anything about her father, Bees, Puppies, Chocolate.

History: Serenity had always been a carefree sort of person until her father put her through vigorous training as a child. It was tough and all she was able to do was the martial arts portion. She didnt exactly know why he was training her but her movements were always fluid as she did the martial arts. One day came where her father didnt come home and her mother seemed to be in complete turmoil. Her father had been in a car accident. Her mother gave her the note her father had wrote for her a long time ago when he started the training. He was forcing her to learn all of these things as a way to protect herself when she got older. Her mother was always sad as life moved on and she went to highschool like a normal kid. She had a plan to join the army when she got a text on her phone. This wasnt good.

What is your character most ashamed of?: The fact that she couldn’t help her father when it came to his death.

What makes your character unique?: She can deal with anything that has to do with emotions and she’s pretty good at break dancing.

Appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster999 View Post
Name: Kyle Alan Gear

Where he/she lives: New York Underground

Place of Birth: Philadelphia

Age, Date of Birth: 17, September 17, 1994

Magic: Language based

Family: Mom and three sisters, Dad left when he was born, all of his sisters are older and have moved out.

Appearance:

Height: 5'6"

Eyes: White

Hair: White

Figure: Slender, a typical target for bullies.
Clothes: normal teenage boy's clothes. Hoodies and jeans mostly.
Personality: Quiet and reserved introvert.

Strengths: Computers, Language, and Video games

Weaknesses: Fighting, athletics, or physical activity

History: (Will do later, don't have time now.)

What is your character most ashamed of? The last word to his mother before he ran out of the house.

What makes your character unique? his Hacking abilities.

Quote:

Name: Zen Scáth Draíocht

Where he/she lives: Dublin, Ireland

Place of Birth: Limerick, Ireland

Age, Date of Birth: 23 March 3rd 1988

Magic:

Family: Draíocht Family; Mother – Deceased, Father – Deceased, Grandmother – Living (93)

Appearance: Before the game
After the game.

Height: 5'8”

Eyes: Crystal Blue

Hair: Silver

Figure: Slender with a slight muscle tone.

Clothes: Mainly dark long clothing that had consisted of a black tank top, black leather jacket that contained silver zippers on the sleeves, black loose jeans, black and white converse and a black and silver choker that contained a black rose pendent in the center. (In other words the clothing in the picture). His clothing remains dark still, though since the world changed into a game his clothing altered to look more like some sort of dark mage.

Personality: Zen is more of a realist, yet rather laid back though has an unrivaled passion for music. He's rather intelligent though feels no real drive to apply himself unless it involves something he's truly interested in, such as music. He considers himself neither optimistic nor pessimistic, but rather someone who simply sees things the way they are. Unlike most 'normal' people Zen contained knowledge of things that weren't exactly considered 'normal', but fell more into the category of the occult. He's very much in tuned with the spiritual world which has given him a fairly opened mind and an ability to adapt.

Strengths: Can adapt rather well to change, and make calm and clear decisions in stressful situations.

Weaknesses: Ornithophobia (fear of birds), a slight irrational fear of staplers, and can be distracted by interesting music.

History: Zen was raised by his grandmother, his mother dying giving birth to him and his father soon after passing from a terminal illness, which led to a rather interesting and unusual childhood for him especially since his grandmother had taken a profession that was similar to a medium and psychic. His grandmother was the one whom had first introduced Zen to the world of the supernatural when he showed signs of communing with and allegedly summoning the spirit of his pet mouse 'Frankie' when it passed away. From that point on through his childhood he was constantly trained how to hone his abilities, along with the normal school studies of a child, and be what was considered a 'witch' in modern day, however his main talent laid within his ability to summon spirits and commune with them.

The years passed until finally at the age of 20 he had come to learn all his grandmother could teach him. She then encouraged him to move on into the world and discover things that she could not teach him or learn herself. Determined to expand his knowledge and make his grandmother proud, Zen had set out from the comfort of their small home and out into the world.

His 'adventure' had eventually led him to reside in Dublin where he was soon enrolled into a university and discovered a love of music. It was this love discovery that led him to aim for a degree in music, all the while still improving his skill and knowledge of the supernatural. At the age of 23 he is/was working on his third year of gaining his bachelor's degree in music, and had actually been working on mixing sounds into a few songs he had made on his laptop when he suddenly received the rather 'interesting' message that the world was now considered a 'game'.

What is your character most ashamed of? His slightly ADHDish behavior when it comes to music and his fear of birds.

What makes your character unique? Has a unique understanding of the occult, in particular things dealing with summoning or the dead.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolfserena View Post
Bio::

[/COLOR]Bio info::[COLOR="Silver"]
Name : Neko-Hime (call me Kitty)
Magic Source : Water/Fire
Weapon : Twin Silver Guns
Bio: Neko is a Vampire/Cat girl and princess of Death Valley, she also has big black bat wings to fly.
Pic:
For starters

Kitty was in a large tree watching the seen from afar. "hmm.." she said to herself. "I wonder whats going on here, someone looks hurt."

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-30-2011 at 10:13 PM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-19-2011, 05:09 PM

This roleplay seems.....Out of place, but I think it can become enjoyable.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2011, 05:18 PM

Hmmm? out of place? would you enlighten me cause i'm trying to find out whats missing and that will tempt others into posting.

Andraus

Old 08-19-2011, 05:49 PM

Well....A Full proof Bio Might work. I though for a bit, so why dont you try this?

Name :
Magic Source : [say for Example, Fire, healing, etc.]
Weapon : [Staff, Swords, axes]
Bio:
Pic:

That might work.....I just thought of somthing......Your charrie reminds me of Minaka, So called 'Game-master' from sekieri.

Last edited by Andraus; 08-19-2011 at 05:59 PM..

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-19-2011, 07:35 PM

I agree with andraus just saying.

Andraus

Old 08-19-2011, 07:39 PM

Hey Puppet, Why dont you join? you know more about roleplaying then me, and might be abled to help

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2011, 08:32 PM

Ya ^^ kehehe

though i am confused who that character is ???

Andraus

Old 08-19-2011, 08:44 PM

Noones, I was thinking maybe you would like to make it into the profile for the charecters.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2011, 10:50 PM

no no the game master comment xD

Andraus

Old 08-19-2011, 11:10 PM

Watch Sekieri, you will understand. Also, Why dont you join my 'The new Sekieri plan' roleplay? I think its pretty good, considering the anime and Manga aint finished yet.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2011, 11:59 PM

Sure once i know what i'm reading xD

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 12:55 AM

[we've wasted enough roleplay space, lets do this.]

Name : Kageri Choukichi
Magic Source : Pryomancer and Healer
Weapon : A Single Long-sword
Bio: Kageri, one of the First to Hear the message, has decided on a Single cource of action. all that create a world abuse their power, and she would be no different. He seeks to free the people of the world, and end this 'game' before it goes to far. His Grandfather Taught him the way of the sword, and he has long sought to hone his skills, now comes his chance.
Pic:

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 01:10 AM

^____________^ this should be fun.
oh by the way i checked out that anime. its a lot like a few others i've seen. i tend to lose interest in them though.

Anyway ONWARD TO RP! HEHEHEHEHE

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 01:11 AM

.....you havent made ur profile ^.^;

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 01:39 AM

its in the ooc thread. at least for now. want me to put yours there?
the link is at the top of the page.

----------

As she sat at her desk after making changes and checking to see if all items transferred from the game to the real world she grinned to herself and relaxed for a minute. She sighed and then began talking to herself out loud. " I should probably go out and start raising my level up before everyone else does so they don't look down on me.....but i guess i wouldn't be much different in the people who are already running out there....." She thought to herself a bit more and then an idea sparked in her head. " AH HA!" she squealed and began working on another chamber for herself.

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-20-2011 at 05:19 PM..

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 08-20-2011, 01:46 AM

(This looks like a cool rp, the only thing i can see wrong is you need to add pictures to the Intro to get people's attention and start with the beginning of the rp as an eye opener. Put you reason behind the rp in the rules section and make some more rules than just the three you have up there. Have people Pm you the profile with something that will let you know they all read the rules. Make a list of rules that people can follow so they know you have a certain structure. Cuz if you give people a warning in the rp about something, they dont know why your doing it because its not in the rules. Oh and you might want to put what you have in the OOC thread on here so that people will know cuz not everyone goes to the OOC thread.

Sorry to interrupt that is.)

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 01:54 AM

[Hey Daemen, been awhile, how are ya?]

"Falcon drop!" Kageri Shouted, his sword dropping like a speeding falcon, onto the head of a Strange Mix of a Scorpian and lion. The Beast fell, though unlike the Last Creature he fought, he heard no level up Voice, though a Few items did drop from the creature "These will prove useful"

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 01:55 AM

( -points to top of page- ooc link at top :(
i suck when it comes to displays and rather not deal with them....
its mostly a kill and slash and people conflict with rule and what not until i get my character to go through something that makes her go crazy before the main plot is born xD

i mean its like "What would you do if your world changed without warning and now there is monsters roaming around and you were told your government means nothing now?" I'm pretty sure people will adept or try to fight the system and become a higher person to make their own rules.... ya know? )

Daeman35

Old 08-20-2011, 02:01 AM

Username: Daeman35

Name: Serenity Cora

Where he/she lives: Where ever this rp takes place.

Place of Birth: Athens Greece

Age, Date of Birth: 20, October 13th,1990

Magic: Water manipulation

Family: The Cora family. Mother (47), Father (deceased), Brother (25), Twin Sister (20), Brother (27), Dog (2)

Height: 5’7”

Eyes: Green

Hair: Black

Personality: Carefree, relaxed all around, easy to read. Just don’t get on her bad side or all of that will change in an instant. Her mood swings can be deadly, depending how she uses them.

Strengths: Martial arts, Compassion for others, ability to keep a straight face through any situation.

Weaknesses: Anything about her father, Bees, Puppies, Chocolate.

History: Serenity had always been a carefree sort of person until her father put her through vigorous training as a child. It was tough and all she was able to do was the martial arts portion. She didnt exactly know why he was training her but her movements were always fluid as she did the martial arts. One day came where her father didnt come home and her mother seemed to be in complete turmoil. Her father had been in a car accident. Her mother gave her the note her father had wrote for her a long time ago when he started the training. He was forcing her to learn all of these things as a way to protect herself when she got older. Her mother was always sad as life moved on and she went to highschool like a normal kid. She had a plan to join the army when she got a text on her phone. This wasnt good.

What is your character most ashamed of?: The fact that she couldn’t help her father when it came to his death.

What makes your character unique?: She can deal with anything that has to do with emotions and she’s pretty good at break dancing.

Appearance:

(Im pretty good, yourself? Ive been busy for a while, but now im back.

Just because there's an OOC link doesnt mean anyone is actually going to use it. If you want to attract some people, I can help out, just ask :D
They might adapt, but if you dont put any good rules up for them to follow, this whole rp could get out of control. Thats the only thing. I mean, people could put up one liners and no one would know what to do cuz they didnt get much on their plate ya know?
Just sayin :sweat:
Oh and heres a dice roll site, but Im not sure how many people are going to be honest about it.
http://www.penpaperpixel.org/tools/d20dicebag.htm)

Last edited by Daeman35; 08-20-2011 at 02:07 AM..

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 02:06 AM

Some time went by before she emerged from her chamber holding a weird device that looks like a remote with jelly thrown onto it. "Hopefully this thing will work...." She walked over to the other side of her room and looked around for a weapon. Having collected swords and others weapons for cos-plays for conventions and the like she had much to choose from. Deciding on a large hammer and a collection of small knives she headed upstairs and into her large backyard. " Ooooh cookie I think we have a problem coming. The forces are coming and you are the only one left! I shall stop their invasion Sam and bring victory home to us all!"
Nicole's mother peeked out the door and stared at her with a disapproving look. " Honey I really think that you should stop talking to yourself like that. Its bad enough your toy got outta control and now we have this mess to deal with... I do hope that people can handle themselves from all this." Her mother sighed and went back into the house.

Nicole made sure to add a protective feature over all homes to allow sanction and rest for all the people. Which is why her mother became at ease within her home and wasn't trying to choke the life outta her.

She giggled to her self and them started pressing buttons on her remote. Soon after a mob of low levels came after her and she spent her time killing them quickly to move onto the next. Having hacked her own system she made it so she leveled up faster and healed faster as well. She only hoped to herself that no one else could figure out how to connect the world they were in to her computer. If someone had. She would lose all chance in being a role model for everyone or even a leader. Her level rose quickly. Having reached level 25 after an hour, she decided to take a break. Exhaling from the extreme activity she sat panting for her breath and closed her eyes to rest.

----------

( If your willing to help.... PLEASE HELP ME<3 )

----------

( also i think letting everyone add their own bits into this might help me a lot >< i can't think of everything xD so hopefully people will do what Andra did and add some monsters of their own. -... i was kinda freaking out bout how many i was gonna have to come up with xD )

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-20-2011 at 05:20 PM..

Daeman35

Old 08-20-2011, 02:30 AM

Serenity was working her way through a large building where a bunch of monsters showed up. It was like christmas, only the halloween version. Her level went up a good 3 times but it wasnt enough to kill the monsters just in one spot. What was going on anyways? It was like this whole place was being controlled by one person. If she could just track where this person was it would be great. Her phone said that the area was the same city she lived in. It was giving her a headache to try to track this person down. Maybe she could narrow it down to street, but it was unlikely that she was going to get anywhere near the person with all these monsters around. There were big ones, small ones, flying ones, lizard looking ones, armored ones, half human ones..... There were just way too many different types of monsters for anyone's brains to be able to function properly. She ran down the street and found a girl taking a breather. The voice had been saying that this person was leveling up pretty quickly. With a little shimmer of annoyance, she walked up to the girl. "HEY YOU! Why is it that you seem to be leveling up faster than anyone else in this world? Its only been like this for about an hour, so how can that be?

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 02:38 AM

( help me pick color? green not working either. >< )

----------

She stared at the girl above her.
"Maybe because i went crazy and attacked mobs instead of a few at a time."
The sun started to get into her eyes as she was looking at her so she moved her arm over her head.
"IS there an issue that hardcore players like me to take advantage of the game before all else?"
She placed her hands on the ground and pushed herself up and stood to look the girl eye to eye.
"Or maybe your just jealous that you can't beat me in level now?" Nicole tilted her head and gave a smirk to the girl. " Besides it rude to demand information from someone without greeting properly. Didn't your mother teach you better? My mother should did."
As she spoke of her mother, her mother passed the sliding door heading into the kitchen when she caught sight of the two. But continued on with her business.
"Not only that but your trespassing onto private property. Your not very considerate are you?" She chuckled to herself.

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-20-2011 at 05:20 PM..

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 02:51 AM

After a Few minutes of battling monsters here and there, Kageri was heading home to rest, when he saw the Game-master Nicole. He started to fiddle with the idea of fighting her. Considering she was the game master, she might be a level 5 or some b.s., but he was a level 3, so there was a fighting chance, not to mention he learned his first attack spell. "Nows my chance....." he raised his hand at nicoe "Flame ball!" he shouted, and a ball of fire shot out towards the girl