NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 03:02 AM

Nicole's eyes widen when she heard someone yelling and a screen popped up before her locking on an attack heading towards her. "WATCH OUT!" She grabbed the girl and threw them both outta the way of the attack and released her before running at the attacker. She glared as she rushed the guy. Her Hammer aimed for him she jumped into an attack but chose not to attack directly. Slamming the hammer into the ground with her weight and gravity added a huge force crushed the ground before him causing a medium sized hole into the ground. As she pulled her hammer back up and readied another attack she spoke to him clear but angry. "Attack me again and my next attack WON'T MISS! ...... UNDERSTOOD!@" She stood ready and waiting for his response.

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-20-2011 at 05:20 PM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-20-2011, 03:09 AM

"Nicole the game-master!" Kageri Shouted "I am Kageri The Liberator! Not one person should Rule this world, and I shall make sure you do not!" he said to her. "I challange you to a match. I will give you all the fight iv got" he told her, raising his sword with his right and, a fist full of flames with the left.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 03:13 AM

"Ugh" She sighed finding the guys intention to be over exaggerated.
"Dude look." -rolling her eyes- " First i'm not gonna just like rule the world by myself. I was stating that the government isn't gonna have a clue on what the hell is going on. Like they ever fight for anything. If anything i'm freeing people, allowing them to make their own leaders. I'm just pretty much the Mod or Guide for everyone. Though if you really feel like fighting me at level 25 where as your only...." She pulled up another screen from her device attached to her ear. And then giggled. "Level 3.. dear me oh my this just wouldn't be fair at all." She waved him away and walked back towards her house. "I don't play games with newbies."

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-20-2011 at 05:20 PM..

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 08-20-2011, 03:13 AM

Serenity glared at the girl in front of her. "You are rude yourself Game Master Nicole." She stood back and starting to walk away. "You...." Thats when she was pushed out of the way. She got up and looked up at the girl. Well it seemed someone else was onto her. Quickly she ran towards a horde of monsters coming their way. They had steel feathers and human torsos. It was strange, but while the two of them fought, she was going to keep the area clear. Along with that, she started to dance which made the water around them stop and flow around her, lashing out at the monsters that came towards them. "Fine, the both of you can have it your way." Ill just take care of a little business of my own.

Thats when the girl spoke up. "Dear god, i knew she seemed rude but this? AND SHE'S L.V. 25!!! Thats harsh." She looked up at the boy, the remains of the creatures slowly being taken in by the earth. "Hey you, Come here. Can we talk?!"

(Sorry guys, gotta go to bed)

Last edited by Daeman35; 08-20-2011 at 03:15 AM..

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 03:17 AM

Kageri smiled at her "How am I not going to get stronger, when a Strong women like you wont fight? give me your all, I need to hone my skills. Even If I dont stand a Chance, I will not stop trying." he said. "Berserker Barriage!"He charged forth, and began a Series of Eneraged slashes, coming quickly, and aiming for the Sensetive points.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 03:17 AM

( night night ^^ and thank you for joining <3 )

----------

Nicole sighed again as she force a defense system to over take her house and lock all out.
"Not in the mood. I just got done battling mobs. I want food, i'm hungry."
She opened her sliding door and walked into her home and met up with her mother at the table and sat down and chatted while waiting for her meal. Glancing back out to see Kageri still outside fighting her wall defense she pulled out her phone and send a text wave to his phone.
-Challenge me tomorrow under high sun when you have rested and leveled up 2 more.
She then turned off her phone and spoke with her mother again.

"I'm starting to wonder if i should try to make thing back to normal. Two people are already battling...with me.... but seem like they have been fighting before this......" She looked up to her mother as she set down her plate.

Mother " Things are the way they are now but maybe instead of giving up, keep going forward. You might make some friends."

Nicole stared at her then started to eat after a quick pray to the earth for their food.

----------

( Du du du ... is my character to mean? )

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-20-2011 at 05:21 PM..

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 03:35 AM

[nah, but I do have a tiny complaint......you got lvl 25 in an hour? even in real mmorpg's, thats not physically possible]

KAgeri was slightly pissed, but then his luck took a bit of a change. He stumbled upon a Strange looking chest, and opened it. He leveled up one, and picked up a Piece of a Strange Artifact, though it looks like its only part of somthing "Heheh, maybe this day wont turn out so bad after al-" he was saying when a Boss, a large Rat beast, appeard behind him "Grrreeeaattt...."

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 08-20-2011, 03:45 AM

(Lol I believe that is the power of hacking. XD)

Name: Zen Scáth Draíocht

Where he/she lives: Dublin, Ireland

Place of Birth: Limerick, Ireland

Age, Date of Birth: 23 March 3rd 1988

Magic:

Family: Draíocht Family; Mother – Deceased, Father – Deceased, Grandmother – Living (93)

Appearance: Before the game, After the game.

Height: 5'8”

Eyes: Crystal Blue

Hair: Silver

Figure: Slender with a slight muscle tone.

Clothes: Mainly dark long clothing that had consisted of a black tank top, black leather jacket that contained silver zippers on the sleeves, black loose jeans, black and white converse and a black and silver choker that contained a black rose pendent in the center. (In other words the clothing in the picture). His clothing remains dark still, though since the world changed into a game his clothing altered to look more like some sort of dark mage.

Personality: Zen is more of a realist, yet rather laid back though has an unrivaled passion for music. He's rather intelligent though feels no real drive to apply himself unless it involves something he's truly interested in, such as music. He considers himself neither optimistic nor pessimistic, but rather someone who simply sees things the way they are. Unlike most 'normal' people Zen contained knowledge of things that weren't exactly considered 'normal', but fell more into the category of the occult. He's very much in tuned with the spiritual world which has given him a fairly opened mind and an ability to adapt.

Strengths: Can adapt rather well to change, and make calm and clear decisions in stressful situations.

Weaknesses: Ornithophobia (fear of birds), a slight irrational fear of staplers, and can be distracted by interesting music.

History: Zen was raised by his grandmother, his mother dying giving birth to him and his father soon after passing from a terminal illness, which led to a rather interesting and unusual childhood for him especially since his grandmother had taken a profession that was similar to a medium and psychic. His grandmother was the one whom had first introduced Zen to the world of the supernatural when he showed signs of communing with and allegedly summoning the spirit of his pet mouse 'Frankie' when it passed away. From that point on through his childhood he was constantly trained how to hone his abilities, along with the normal school studies of a child, and be what was considered a 'witch' in modern day, however his main talent laid within his ability to summon spirits and commune with them.

The years passed until finally at the age of 20 he had come to learn all his grandmother could teach him. She then encouraged him to move on into the world and discover things that she could not teach him or learn herself. Determined to expand his knowledge and make his grandmother proud, Zen had set out from the comfort of their small home and out into the world.

His 'adventure' had eventually led him to reside in Dublin where he was soon enrolled into a university and discovered a love of music. It was this love discovery that led him to aim for a degree in music, all the while still improving his skill and knowledge of the supernatural. At the age of 23 he is/was working on his third year of gaining his bachelor's degree in music, and had actually been working on mixing sounds into a few songs he had made on his laptop when he suddenly received the rather 'interesting' message that the world was now considered a 'game'.

What is your character most ashamed of? His slightly ADHDish behavior when it comes to music and his fear of birds.

What makes your character unique? Has a unique understanding of the occult, in particular things dealing with summoning or the dead.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 03:47 AM

( xD didn't you read the part in one of my posts that i set a hack up in my own computer to allow myself easier level gain? )

She finished her meal and then got up and checked outside to see if kageri left. Not seeing him in sight she went back out and played with her device again and lowered her wall.
"And for me level 25 still isn't good enough" She made a frustrated look being proven right about people wanted to follow her.
"My Level is still to low. How can they respect someone who they can't look up to?" She whine to herself and then got a different weapon out for herself since the hammer was beginning to damage.

She called a few monsters since she wasn't up to hard battle at the moment and started slashing away.

Keeping her eyes peeled for anyone else coming into her area.

----------

............... i am soooo tempted by sleep.

................. body hurts ~_~

sleep? Or not to sleep?
-ponders-

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 04:09 AM

After defeating the monster, in the process, advancing to level 10, he fallowed the girl to her home. He knocked on the door, and faced A women whom he didnt regonize "Hello there....is nicole home?" he asked.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 04:18 AM

Nicole's mother answered the door finding a young man standing before her.
He questions Nicole's where about.
"She out in the back. Well you look around her age. Are you a friend of hers? Oh what am I thinking, You must be a friend of hers. God knows no one else visits. That poor girl. She hasn't had any friends over for as long as i can remember. ..... So how did you two meet!? .... Oh God listen to myself. I'm being to nosy again."
She pulled him in and pushed him to the back sliding door and led him to Nicole.

As Nicole turned around and saw the two coming as she just finished gaining only half a level her eyes bugged wide.
"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

"....... Did i do something wrong again?" Her mother placed a hand on her cheek while letting the boy pass her into the backyard and walked back into the living room.

"......................................." Silent she stared at Kageri.

Arechi

Old 08-20-2011, 04:21 AM

(Sleep is always good)

A few blocks away from the commotion of three particular 'players' a silver haired male trudged almost begrudgingly after a small green skeletal impish looking creature. “Oi where in the devil's blazes are you leading me now? And I be askin' ya only one more time to give me back my choker” the boy called to the creature with a sigh, knowing full well it wouldn't listen. The sparkling 'prize' in the creature's hand glimmered where the metal came in contact with what was now believed to be a virtual sun, but the green impish creature seemed content with keeping it in its slender green fingers.

Crystal blue eyes glanced up at the sky before closing briefly. How long had this been going on? An hour...maybe two? It had all started with that strange message he had received on his laptop, which had mysterious seemed to be replaced with a staff that was currently in his hand, or rather as he discovered it was transformed into it. He had been casually lounging on the stairs of his university, fiddling with a few new sounds files he had acquired and attempted to implement them into one of his songs, when the screen sudden was taken over by a girl stating that the world was now a game and some sort of gibberish about the government no longer being in control. Of course he first wrote it off as someone simply pulling an internet prank, but then that was before he found his surroundings changed drastically.

Of course at first he was a bit startled by the sudden change, but after a few moments he found himself quietly accepting that there was something strange now occurring and that perhaps the virtual message was more then just a simple prank. It wasn't until he decided a bit of exploring that strange wasn't even close to describing what was going on. After only a few steps of what had once been his university, though no longer, he found himself in a completely different city and suddenly surrounded by strange mushroom and blob looking things that seemed hell bent on chasing him or at least until he had accidentally summoned the mischievous little skeleton imp that he was now following. At some point during the rather interesting skirmish the male had heard a ping or two and something about a level, but one had a tendency of not paying complete attention when witnessing a small impish skeleton beating up a piece of fungus with eyes and arms...

Oi I tell ya again I thank ya for taking care o' them beasties from before, but would you kindly return my choker? If ya wish to stay that's fine by me, but at least return what's mine” Zen called in vain towards the creature once more. For a moment the creature stopped and looked back at its 'summoner' before gleefully waving the in question object, making a sort of squealing gurgle sound, before continuing on its merry way. With another sigh the silver haired male once more resumed his following of the creature.

It wasn't too much longer before the sound of battle and voices wandering to the youth's ears, causing him to finally glance up from his visual following of the creature and at the path ahead. At first he couldn't make much out, but soon he was able to make out three people. As he approached closer he came to realize that one resembled the girl that had appeared on his laptop, before its sudden transformation into a staff like...computer. “Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, ain't ya that lassie that appeared on my computer before things went as screwy as mad a cow in a tree?” he asked stopping in his tracks and causing the small imp creature to pause as well. Glancing over he noticed a boy as well and soon came to realize he may have very well interrupted.

Last edited by Arechi; 08-21-2011 at 01:43 PM..

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 04:43 AM

( NO CHANGE for 20 minutes..... -RUNS AWAY- I GO TO SLEEPZ XD )

Arechi

Old 08-20-2011, 04:45 AM

(Lol night. XD)

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 04:49 AM

Kageris arm was bleeding, blood dripped from it, and his sword was stained to the ponit were it was soaked "Iv come to ask you a question....This artifact I captured....what is it " he pulled out the strange little piece he found in the chest "It was gaurded by a Rat beast, which is now dead."

redwolfserena - de-activated
Neko-Hime (Kitty)

Old 08-20-2011, 02:56 PM

Bio::

[/COLOR]Bio info::[COLOR="Silver"]
Name : Neko-Hime (call me Kitty)
Magic Source : Water/Fire
Weapon : Twin Silver Guns
Bio: Neko is a Vampire/Cat girl and princess of Death Valley, she also has big black bat wings to fly.
Pic:
For starters

Kitty was in a large tree watching the seen from afar. "hmm.." she said to herself. "I wonder whats going on here, someone looks hurt."

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 03:29 PM

Nicole looked both at his arm and then at the artifact. "When you rest you'll be healed...... as for the token. There are seven in total. Only one person can get one piece. There will be 6 others who will have to collect the other pieces. There is a demon lord I made into the game. Someone that will have to be sealed to be defeated since attack won't work. .......... But that is something you don't want to run into right away..... not at least until you and the others work together and are elites." She stated then handed the token back. She played with her computer and checked his stats. She noticed he was getting much higher level and became angry. "Don't move to far ahead. If you advance before your soon to be team and they can't keep up with you, it will be pointless." She leaned against the back wall and waited for his reply.

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-20-2011 at 05:22 PM..

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 04:03 PM

"Is that It, or are you afraid il surpass you?" he asked, thne looked at her computer "So thats what you use to raise your level faster, huh?"

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 04:34 PM

She gave him a grim look. "Are you giving me so much attitude because i'm the game master or just normally like that? No, no one will surpass me. I'll make damn sure of it. And what i told you was the truth. But i wonder if I should let your token choose another. As for this device that your assuming i'm using as a cheat, no, everyone has one and will notice if they look for it. It comes with every player. Allowing you to check your stats and other player stats. It even comes with a barrier to protect yourself out on field should you almost die, you can be sent to your home. Pretty nifty i would say so myself." She beamed with pride in herself for her inventions.

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 04:49 PM

Kageri checked on each of the Computers Systems, his Hacking skill on them pretty impressive, then he stumbled across a Intresting Tidbit. "Increase experience for each monster game-master destroys?" he looked at her "Cheating is against the rules....il make sure that this is taken care of. " he placed a hard-disk drive on the computer, then started a transfer of the data to the drive. "Try and stop me, there will be hell"

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 04:58 PM

( umm question but WHAAAaaaaaaaaaT!?!?!?! ... Which computer are you going after? cause now its kinda not making since ^^;; since the only computer i have that allows me to hack would be the one down in my basement. And i wouldn't just allow anyone in my house, and we are outside in the back... it seems a bit weird that you could find something out like that a bit quick... and its kinda ruining my hidden plot for later in the rp .... )

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 04:59 PM

[kk....sorry]]

Kageri swore, the damn thing was a black hole "Damnit." he pulled his hard disk out "You there, game-master, tell me were your main computers are now." he said.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 05:11 PM

( >< your knowing things long before stumbling upon them and finding them, your role playing is getting difficult to work with. not only that but you never put in your profile about knowing how to hack. puppet did. so i can see it coming from him. but your character is a trained swordmen... i don't even see the time your character would have to gain the ability or knowledge to do so. )

Nicole was getting irritated with the kageri. He started reminding her of the bullies she had to deal with back in middle and high school. Just because they wouldn't accept her responses they always tried to push for more.
"We ARE DONE HERE. LEAVE."
She went back inside and slammed the door shut. Then yelled out to her mother.
"MOM! HE'S a PERVERT and is trying to get into my pants! Don't let him in or even allow him on the property!."
Her mother's eyes widen and headed over to the alarm system on the wall near the front door and entered the code in. Should someone break in the police would receive a silent alarm to investigate.

Nicole stormed upstairs to her second normal bedroom and threw herself onto her bed in anger. Throwing a small fit into her pillows she laid there trying to think of things that she could do to reverse the effects of her game onto the real world.
"GAWD I wish that stupid machine would have just let me entered the damn world instead of bringing it out here. I WANTED TO GET AWAY from PEOPLE!"

She buried herself under her pillows and waited till her anger subsided.

----------

She got up and looked out her window after 20 minutes to see if he was still around. Not seeing him she headed downstairs again but went farther to the basement. Locking up all her computers and taking her hard drives out she place them in a hidden vault under the staircase. Then she started to pack a number of things into her bag left on her computer stand. Small devices to allow acted as more bag space holding potions of healing and more weapons. Her tolerance for people before this was already thin. And two more people somehow found her so quickly within the last 3 hours. She had enough. As she went back upstairs so went to her mother. "Mom, i need to talk to you. .... I'm gonna leave... to many people are coming to harass me for what I done. So i'm gonna leave and train myself to adept and to hide from any more attacks. Please take care of yourself and say nothing of me. And Never allow anyone in the house who you don't already know."

Her mother looked at her with a sadness. "No worries honey. I understand, do what you need. Be careful where you go. And please, let me know how your doing every know and then dear." She stood up from her couch and walked over to a cookie jar. "I've been saving this for you. For when you decided to move out... but this is more important now. Take the money i've saved for you and use it well in your travel dear Nicole." Her mother let out silent tears and handed the money to her daughter and held her for a few minutes in an embrace. "Take care."

Nicole turned from her mother, storing the money away, as she walked towards the door and left. Leaving down her street and headed into the city. Thinking for a bit as she walked. She decided to add race options to all mandatory devices given to everyone. She fiddle with her device and had the race option entered. Sneaking into an alley she browsed through the device and settle on becoming a Succubus. Her body was wrapped in a light. After the light faded She looked at herself in a darken window and saw no changes to her body.

"Charm!" She called out and her body morphed into her second form, a succubus.
"Okay I think I get this..... CHARM!" Her body morphed once more into another human appearance.
A petite little girl in a middle school uniform and holding a large book bag revealed in the window. Her hair was in blond curls and her eyes were blue now.
"Hopefully no one will bother me for a bit...."
She left the alley and mixed in with the crowd in the city. Hiding herself among them. She only hoped no one would catch onto her right away.

----------

( now that i think about how i written that i "hacked" my own system it seems a little odd since my character written the whole thing. So to say I didn't really hack my game. Its more like I went into my computer and programmed my character to have a triple exp orb. I was gonna explain later in the game that after defeating certain higher level bosses they'll grant you either a double or triple exp orb that only lasts for one hour. just adding this in to help things a long. I plan on granting a few after the own team forms or at least 4 outta 7 join so that the lower level team mates can catch up in exp )

----------

( my character holds a total of 4 more since she granted herself 5 triple exp orbs just in case anyone was wondering )

Andraus

Old 08-20-2011, 08:55 PM

[Sorry, was writing those things when half asleep. Me is stilll sleepy x.x]

Kageri looked at the house. He thought about lighting it on fire, but knew it would do no god, so he left for now. He hated the fact that he would need peoples help with this 'quest' of his. Whatever comes, may come, but he wouldnt trust them. He passed by 3 Dragon-like lizards picking on a smaller one. He slashed at the three, killling one, and then pciked up the baby "You alright, little guy?"

redwolfserena - de-activated
Neko-Hime (Kitty)

Old 08-20-2011, 09:34 PM

Neko was walking around the city in the crowd in her human form with purple hair but no tail or ears or wings. as she walks on she bumps into a girl with a book bag and it falls off her. "Oh I'm sorry miss." She said with a smile as she picks up the books that fell out of the girl's bag. "here you are." She hands the books and the bag back to her.