NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 10:07 PM

( i guess everyone does it now and then.. i'll being adding new rules in a bit to help guide people along the rp )

Nicole looked up at the purple hair girl. "Its okay!" she said in a squeaky voice.
Then placed everything back in her bag and put it back on.
"Hiii I'm Mandy! What's your name?" She asked adding a cute tilt to her head to be more adorable.

----------

( also if you don't like questing with others.. you could always pass the token onto someone else. xD )

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-22-2011 at 01:06 AM..

redwolfserena - de-activated
Neko-Hime (Kitty)

Old 08-20-2011, 10:59 PM

( ok XD)

"Hello Mandy my name is Neko but you can call me Kitty." She smiles. "SO what are you doing in a busy town in a school uniform?" she asked her.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 01:07 AM

"I lost my way to school and have been trying to get help since but no one wants to talk to me." She made a sad face then looked up to Neko. "Kitty will you help me and be my friend?" She asked and smiled brightly.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 08-21-2011, 02:01 PM

Zen couldn't help but simply stare as the rather hostile seeming conversation between one of the females and the other male continued seemingly undisturbed. He hadn't quite been there long enough to really understand what was occurring, but from the bits and pieces he could gather the lassie he had questioned before seemed rather annoyed by the other male, whom currently had a bleeding arm. He thought about questioning the young woman once more when the conversation seemed 'over' between the two in a sense, but found the female swiftly departing into what was presumed to be her home, or at least that's what he could only assume it to be.

"Well how do you like that, not even a hello or nothin'. Ah well I suppose that's how the apples fall sometimes" Zen said to himself mainly with a small shrug as his gaze wandered down towards the skeletal creature he had been following before.

His attention and gaze shifted towards the one who seemed injured. He hadn't quite understood all of what the conversation between the two had been about, but he had managed to pick out something about a rat creature of some sort. "If I were you boyo I'd get that arm there checked out. Rat's are nasty little vermin and typically carrying some sort of disease, like some 'o them rabies..." he replied with a nod of his head towards the injury in question, or at least would have had the male not seem to be wandering away himself.

"Well now that be the second time some 'un walked away without so much as another peep in a matter of speaking. Must be some sort of custom 'ere I'm not quite gettin'..." he once more said more to himself, blinking at the sudden departure of yet the other male as one pale had came to lightly scratch one of his temples in confusion.

His crystal blue gaze then came to rest on the third, another female, that had been amongst the 'group'. "Well I suppose I best be gettin' in some sort of greetin' before you be movin' on yourself, so a good mornin', or af'ta noon to ya lassie" he said making a small bow of his head in greeting towards the only person that seemed to remain out of the three.

Neko-Hime (Kitty)

Old 08-21-2011, 02:12 PM

Neko smiled to her and took her hand. "sure thing I will show you the way, do you not have any friends?" She asked her as they walked the way to the school grounds.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-21-2011, 03:38 PM

Kyle woke up to an odd mushroom attacking him. He jumped up quickly and kicked it. It was impaled with a shard of glass and died. Suddenly a blue bar appeared in front of his face and said, "YOU HAVE ACHIEVED LEVEL 1".
He looked around and saw more of those beasts coming at him. He picked up a broken bottle and began using it like a knife. He killed most of them and whatever system that was effecting him was going crazy."LEVEL 2" "LEVEL 3" "LEVEL 4"
. That was the last message. He walked over to his computer to try and see what was going on. A video message came up and he saw a female programmer who said that a game was a part of their world now."Cool." was the first thing to come out of his mouth. He wanted to find this woman and thank her. He decided to back trace the signal from the video. He was immediately blocked form the system. He got frustrated and thought that if this was a game, there would be menus right? He looked around him and saw small blue dots on his right side. He pressed the top dot and surely enough a screen popped up. it was a basic "Character" sheet. It had his face and other information. He said "Race: n/a" and the same for "Class." He pressed some of the other dots and found in the standard MMO. He looked at them and smiled. It really was a game.

Last edited by puppetmaster999; 08-21-2011 at 03:56 PM..

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 04:52 PM

"No not from here.... I haven't been around this place for long... soo... i ... i don't really know...." Tears started to form in here eyes as she started to pretend to cry. " I don't like knowing where I am..... And... and ... you looked so much like mommy... I thought.... maybe you can help me ..... " She forced her self to stop crying. " Noo... i'm sure you can help me even if your not mommy." She held Neko's hand and wandered with her. Looking around and taking the sites in. Not having been in this city very often she really didn't have a clue where she was going.

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-22-2011 at 01:06 AM..

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 08-21-2011, 05:26 PM

(I have no idea what to do for this. Im so lost. Can someone tell me whats happened?)

Neko-Hime (Kitty)

Old 08-21-2011, 05:32 PM

(you can just start with your chara doing whatever you want lol just fallow the plot, if you have any questions ask Nicole)

Neko felt bad for the girl and hugged her. "I see, dont worry it's alright I'll help you with whatever you need." Neko was not Princess of this area but as her royal blood still ran though her vains she felt bad for any of the younge people crying or in need. "Come now.. we are almost to the school. where is your mom from? is she not here with you?" Neko opened the school gates and the school alomst looked like a mansion it was so big and the walk into the front door still talking along the way.

Daeman35

Old 08-21-2011, 06:01 PM

(Oh yeah i know... im already in the rp. I just dont know whats going on since i had to go to bed the other day. Thats why i was asking)
----
(Found myself)

The two others had left her to do what she had been doing which was taking care of a bunch of monsters. Before she knew it the "game master" was gone and she wasnt able tot talk to her again it seemed. Thats when a boy with an impish looking creature walked up. She sighed as it seemed all of them didnt notice her existence anymore. Thats when he turned around thinking everyone else was rude for not even talking to him, which she thought was rude as well, and said good morning or good afternoon to her. She blushed. The information the other two had spilled made her want to go find the artifacts, but she didnt want to be rude to this man either. "Good afternoon. I guess it would seem the other two havent decided to get along yet." She put out her hand, "My name is Serenity Cora, Whats yours?"

Last edited by Daeman35; 08-21-2011 at 06:36 PM..

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 07:00 PM

Nicole stared at the school in awe not have being since she was little. "....They changed a lot." She said quietly. "My mama... I'm not sure. I don't know.... Can I just stay with you!?" She tighten her grip on Neko's hand. "There are bad people after me and that's why I can't find mama...."

----------

( keheheheheh i really hope that this body doesn't get me into trouble later xD )

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-22-2011 at 01:05 AM..

Daeman35

Old 08-21-2011, 07:25 PM

(Its hot lol. I love it)

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 07:27 PM

( i feel kinda like an oracle , come let me dance for you and speak with the spirits about your future)

Daeman35

Old 08-21-2011, 08:15 PM

(LOL that would be sick though... I tried to put my dress on to make you feel better but my comp isnt letting it happen)

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 09:55 PM

( awww that sucks xD -starts dancing and acts all crazy and twitches randomly-)

Arechi

Old 08-21-2011, 10:35 PM

Zen was a bit surprised at getting a response from the female, but he was rather thankful. "Ah well it's nice to know that I haven't misunderstood some sort o' custom. The name's Zen Scáth Draíocht, and it be a pleasure ta meet ya Miss Serenity. And no it don't quite seem tha' other two be getting along all that well, but I suppose that's just 'ow the apple be fallin'" he replied with a friendly smile as he stuck one hand out in greeting.

At the end of the silver haired male's introduction the small skeletal impish creature gave out a rather insulted sounding squeal peep, causing the male to again glance down at it. "Well now don't be giving me that. I don't even be knowin' your name either ya little rascal" the male stated in a calm tone, unaware of it would be him that would be naming the imp creature. His crystal blue gaze then wandered back to Serenity. "Careful 'o that one he's got a few sticky fingers and ain't afraid to use 'em in the least" he warned with a light laugh.

Almost as if confirming what the silver haired male said, the little imp flashed the choker that it had managed to 'gain' from the male with a devilish grin. The male could only sigh and shake his head before again returning his full attention towards the female. "Well that all aside I don't be supposing ya be completely understanding what exactly all be goin' on 'ere or how one gets out o' this craziness?" Zen asked, though not entirely sure that the answer would be positive.

Last edited by Arechi; 08-21-2011 at 11:14 PM..

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-21-2011, 11:33 PM

Kyle wandered around for a while, fighting monsters with an air soft pistol and a short sword he looted from a goblin thing.
He had a point where he didn't have to do anything where he nearly tripped over to girls. The one looked like something out of a perverts fantasy and the other was just a very beautiful girl. He pressed the button to see their information. The latter was a Neko Vampire that went by the name Kitty. The former... A succubus by the name of Nicole who was exceedingly high level for the game to have just been opened. "Hello, ladies," he said, catching on to the former's game. "What do you think about this new game world?" Kyle hadn't picked a race or class yet but was at Level 5.

(Is that within the parameters of those menus?)

Daeman35

Old 08-21-2011, 11:42 PM

Serenity smiled and laughed at the imp as he waved the choker. She got closer to him. He moved back a little bit until she started to scratch his head. He didnt realize that as she scratched it, she took the choker from the imp. "I believe this is yours Zen. And please just call me Serenity or Cora. Whichever one suits you." She picked up the little imp and kept up her kindness to it. "All you gotta do with these little creatures is trick the trickster... I'm guessing you summoned him at some point." She looked up at the boy. Water danced around them before going into the imp's mouth.

"Well from what the others said earlier, there's a bunch of different items that we have to find around the game system that she created that will help us defeat the boss. When we defeat the boss, maybe life will go back the way it was before this, and we can meet in person the way we were." She started to walk. "Want to be my friend in this? We can try to collect two more items."

Arechi

Old 08-22-2011, 12:11 AM

The impish creature seemed rather pleased at the sudden attention it was receiving, though seemed a little surprised at being picked up. It appeared that the small green creature still didn't quite understand that what had previously been its prize had been returned to its owner. The silver haired male watched with amusement in his eyes and couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle at its actions.

He gave a grateful bow of his head as Serenity returned the choker the imp had previously stole from him and quickly returned it to his neck. "I be thankin' ya there for getting that back fer me. Gave me quite the trouble about this he did. As for summoning him at some point that does be makin' sense as he appeared while a few beasties from before where attemptin' to havin' a go around with me a while back" he said gratefully. Zen then quietly listened to what Serenity believe could be a possible solution, walking beside her as she went.

At her question he couldn't help but give yet another friendly smile. "Aye that may be the best way to go, and doin' so with friends may very well be the key to success. That said I'd be honored to be your friend in this and honored still fer ya to be mine" he replied as his smile increased. He had always been for the idea of meeting others, it was perhaps one of the reasons he had chosen to go to a university at all when the world was normal. As if to agree the small green skeletal imp seemed to squeal out a positive and rather excited sound. "Sounds like he'll be in with with us as well" he said with a laugh.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2011, 12:56 AM

( yes but i'm in disguise so you don't see who i am, well kinda but.... let's just put it that the screen doesn't match my current characters xD try not to give me away right away xD )

----------

Nicole looked up to the guy standing next to them. She blushed by his looks and thought to herself how adorable he was and possibly tasty. "......." The last thought started her. She didn't think that choosing the race she did would effect how she thought. She started to wonder if that would also mean conforming to the rules of each race. "Uh oh..." She said to herself. Then changed her tune and answered the guys. " The game world is scary. Ever since it started a mean mean person came after me. And now he has a token that is used for later and I don't think he should have it. He... didn't...seem right. He called himself a lib.... libaa.... libara.... tor... LIB A RATE TOR." She forced herself to struggle with the word to give her appearance a more believable feel. "If he comes around... please don't let him near meeee" She made tears in her eyes once more but kept them as she clung to Neko's hand.

Last edited by NicoleJin; 08-22-2011 at 01:05 AM..

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-22-2011, 01:19 AM

The screen in front of Kyle suddenly shifted. It now said the girl was a low level, non-class, non-race named Mandy. He looked surprised for a second. He looked at the girl and said, "Hey, I won't let anyone near you ya hear? As for me, I love this game world. I've always wanted to be a part of the game world, so much more interesting then the real world."

Daeman35

Old 08-22-2011, 01:40 AM

Serenity smiled as the imp stayed near her for more attention. "Well, it looks like your friend really really likes attention. Its no problem by the way. Its a really nice choker." She smiled and started to walk towards the direction the sun was in. Maybe if they got to the university, there would be an artifact there. She turned to look at the other two. "You two coming?"

The imp of course jumped at the opportunity of going with her, but halfway to her, it stopped and looked at the guy. "I was thinking of going to the University. It was a tech person who created the game. Maybe she went to the university and there's an artifact there."

Arechi

Old 08-22-2011, 02:18 AM

Zen couldn't help but smile almost fondly as he glanced down at the choker. "Aye it is perhaps my dearest possession that I be keepin' on me. I thank ya for the compliment of it" the silver haired male replied as a few of his fingers lightly touched the silver rose on it. His mind wandered for a bit, though he continued staying beside Serenity. At her inquiry however his thoughts snapped back at the present. "Aye, I be coming and it seems he too be coming" he said with another light laugh at the skeletal creature's actions.

As she described her idea of where to go, the silver head nodded in agreement. "Aye that be perhaps the wisest choice. And even if we not be findin' this artifact or this creator there may be something rather useful there anyways. If this be a true computer game and the university still remain as such it may at least give us some information about o' this creator that may be helpful at least" he said with another nod of his head. He paused for a moment as he thought about something. This place wasn't Ireland, but rather a game world and one he wasn't entirely sure of the layout. Even running into Serenity had only been by chance when he followed the imp. "I don't be supposin' you be knowin' exactly where this university be at. This world not be what it once was. Especially with them beasties about. And I be tellin' ya I bein' attacked by a fungus blob again not be on my list o' things ta do again" he said calmly. He knew his laptop would have perhaps been helpful in this situation, but at the moment it wasn't...quite what it was before.

Daeman35

Old 08-22-2011, 02:46 AM

Serenity smiled. "Dont worry. I know where I'm going. Besides, its not just those blobs you have to be worrying about." Just then as she spoke a griffin looking creature with the tail of a snake came towards then. She whipped up some water from the air and slashed at it using her techniques. It was fun to dance with water as your weapon, but as the monster got closer, she saw even more monsters following it. She pulled out her small sword and began to fight the creature. Sure enough, the voice over head said she had gained another level as she fought. The water forced some of the monsters to retreat, though she was sure it was probably going after some other people as well. The one she was fighting died and the computer voice spoke out again. "Congratulations, you are now level 6." She looked at Zen. "The University is this way. If we hit more flocks of monsters, we must be getting closer to the artifact." They got to the University quickly. It had only been a good 3 blocks away which was nice. "Here it is. The University. Its kinda small if you ask me but I like it. The art classes and martial arts classes are fun."

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2011, 02:52 AM

Nicole held her hand out to Kyle wanting him to hold her other hand while she stayed in place between the two. "Promise?" She gave a smiled that made her glow to Kyle and then hopped a little before leading them both onward away from the school.
"Let's go find the other tokens.... I can fight monsters to. I think? I have an attack called Twinkle Twinkle Hammer Attack." She stuck her tongue out a little at the name. Then giggled. Nicole felt better at being able to deceive them with the Charm but a bit sad that she had to hide who she was for her own protection.