Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 08-30-2011, 01:59 AM

Simon could feel his annoyance beginning to flair now. Really...this was just too much. "Hi." he responded rather emotionlessly, taking note of the rabbit ears atop the girl's head. He turned his head to call over his shoulder. "I found another one." were the words that came out of his mouth. he muttered a couple of curses under his breath. "How about we do something like...let me alter your appearances a little so we can get out of here without getting recognized...and then have a nice little fireside chat?" The last part was dripping with sarcasm, and sounded quite deadly even spoken with a melodic voice such as the one Simon possessed. Staying in the kitchen of the restaurant they were just attacked in really wasn't such a great idea.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-30-2011, 02:12 AM

Kat could not just stand here any longer, not with those men lying unconscious in the other room. "Well, if any of you wish to accompany me through the exit I would be glad for the company," she told all of them as she headed toward the door. "Unless you are all interested in your awaiting doom that is… Those men in there seem fairly determined in killing most, if not all, of us." She paused for a moment and then looked at all of them again. "Frankly, I believe we will all be able to benefit from one another's presence." With that last word, she left the kitchen and waited for the others outside, hoping they would go with her. It was true, they all were going to need each other.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-30-2011, 02:18 AM

Roza looked at him then stepped on the piece of paper when it blew by saying "I bet you can but I wouldn't say they are thugs their dressed to much like buissnes men." When he asked her to hand him the piece of paper she stepped on she sighed then bent down and picked it up and looked at it. Her eyes widened when hse saw her name along with eleven others. She handed the piece of paper over to him and said "I should get going." She walked past them trying to get away she had no idea why her name was on that sheet but she didn't really want to find out. She headed toward the alley.

Last edited by Shania583; 09-02-2011 at 08:24 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-30-2011, 02:29 AM

(Okay, I know everyone is having much fun ^^ I'm glad this rp is going smoothly. But I need to stop it for a few maybe just for tonight; we have two people that are not caught up at all since of what...not too sure. Maybe the hurricane? but whatever the reason; lets wait for tonight to at least let TheOriginalPyro: and Remaro: post at least once. If they ask for a recap and im not online, if one of you would be so kind to inform them on what happened. Thanks. :))

Akio simply stood there in the kitchen staring around the room at the people that now filled the entire room. Strangely enough, he felt as though he knew each one of them; although whatever it was, he couldn't really put a finger on who these people were exactly. Hearing how the female who had asked for ice earlier asked 'who the hell are you people', Akio couldn't help but turn his head over toward her only to give a little frown and raise his hand up only a few inches above his head. "M-my name is Ak-Akio Daishi." he stated before lowering his hand back down in thoughts that these people weren't as good as they looked, a strange feeling overcame him when he thought about the fact that these people could be dangerous. Although, if they truly were; another fight probably would've broken out by now. All of a sudden, when another male bolted through the doors that lead back into the dining room; he noticed how this male was asking them if everyone was alright. Which Akio simply answered with a nod in return rather than saying anything since he felt as though it was getting weirder and weirder how every person he was meeting today; felt as though he met them somewhere else before. When the other male who was carrying the young female named Dani said that it may had been better to have this conversation in a completely different area; Akio already knew that was probably going to be the best idea as he nodded once again in agreement. He was never really one to speak much due to his own shyness of being around a lot of people. Although hearing the Other female speak about how if all of them knew each other rather well like this but for some reason didn't remember anything so that they should stick together; immediately brought back the thought that AK would be probably a good addition to the group.

The bad part was when he thought about what had just happened in the dining room with the huge fight go off out of nowhere. Akio's own eyes widened up to the thought if she was even hurt at all; without so much as a single word to anyone about her, he immediately bolted right back into the dining room and headed over toward the table where he was originally speaking with AK. "Miss AK!..Miss AK!" he called out wondering where she could've been or if she was even alright. With all this rubble that had come down from the ceiling, it caused much dust in the air which made it rather hard to breathe and even see. Although within the darkness of the dust he was able to still see many innocent people dead around the rooms with either missing limbs or blown apart. Hoping on his thoughts it wasn't the same for AK. All of a sudden, while he searched for her; he felt as though something grabbed his ankle which caused him to give out a quick gasp. Looking right down, it seemed to be one of the men that had came into this place and started this whole thing. Half his head was completely crushed while his other head was still intact. Shockingly enough, when he saw how the man was holding up what seemed like a pistol toward Akio's head; all he could see back was that the man wasn't human this whole time. He was an android. Just staring into the face of what seemed like death, he could help but let out a quick scream as flames immediately covered Akio's entire body only to burn the rest of the android's body to dust. Completely unaware that he had just burned the man and that it was just pure luck that had happened; Akio continued to search for AK.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2011, 02:30 AM

Taking a few steps back Katya pressed her back into the wall opposite the doorway. She wasn't sure what was going and the guy in front of her was pretty scary looking. She could out run him and if it wasn't for the vague tingle in her gut that said she somehow knew him and the girl in his arms she would have.Her accent thick with the uncertainty of the situation"Another one of what?."As it was she had spent just a little to much time not remembering anything that she would stick around just in case she did know these strange people.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-30-2011, 03:09 AM

Aitu saw how freaked she looked, then called out to her "Your name was on it to, wasent it!?" he asked.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2011, 09:33 AM

((I don't mean to sound whiny or anything, but I start school today, so could you guys try and slow it down just a bit? :3 As it is, I won't be able to post until this afternoon.))

Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 08-30-2011, 03:17 PM

AK had smiled, letting the other go before sighing as she relaxed down in the seat before flinching as she remembered her wings and the fact the seat was uncomfortable and was crushing them against her back. Wincing, she sat up straight again, brushing hair back over her horns to conceal them once more before she froze as she heard something in her head. Ok, so things had gotten really strange. Her eyes widened in shock and for a moment her hand clenched on the edge of the table, crushing it slightly with her dragon strength.

Quickly releasing it, AK grimaced before slowly starting to stand. She was determined to get out of here, try to mull things over then perhaps go back to the restaurant and talk to Akio or something. Everyone who kept entering the building was feeling more and more familiar and it was really freaking her out. However, just as she stood, a commotion could be heard and armed men charged into the restaurant. Eyes widening in alarm, she instinctively curled into a ball, her wings flaring as the coat slipped off before they too wrapped tight around her body, a protective shield. It was times like this AK was very relieved her skin seemed impenetrable to most things. Being crushed on the other hand, was a whole different problem.

Letting out a yell of shock, she felt the rubble slamming down on top of her, covering her body as she fell still, letting out a groan of pain. For a moment she was worried she was deafened as she couldn’t hear a thing as the rubble seemed to stop falling. However, sound soon came back with shouts and panicked voices along with shots being fired. Slowly she tried to shift the rubble, grimacing as she felt definite bruises starting to form all over her body. The sound of someone calling her name made her pause in surprise before she struggled to force her hand out of the rubble. “Akio! Akio I’m over here!” She yelled, gritting her teeth before managing to shove off the remaining pieces of brick and whatever else had fallen on her, her wings stretching wide and flapping twice to make sure there was nothing broken. AK kept her head down, arms over her stomach so her weak points were covered. “What the hell is happening?” She called to the other who’d come looking for her, eyes wide in shock.

((>< Sorry it took a while to reply! School's effectively started so we have tests/hockey trials etc >< I gotta say, 2 and a half hours of full on hockey trials and every part of my body huuuuurts))

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-30-2011, 04:54 PM

(Alrighty, than we to slow down this rp a bit. School is starting for alot of people. Sorry everyone. Its only because I dun want everyone getting lost and than end up quitting; after this rp is going so well D: )

While searching for AK through all this rubble from the ceiling collasping, it felt as though Akio was never going to be able to find her through all of this. Although, there was no way that he was going to end up giving up on trying to look for her. She also looked really familiar compared to everyone else that had come into the kitchen that he had seen as well. So there was no way he was going to let one of them that they probably also felt like they were familiar with go die just like that. All of a sudden however, while he was searching for her throughout all that rubble, his own eyes widened right up when he heard her voice call out saying that she was 'here'. Indeed, just hearing her call out made things much more easier for him to pinpoint where she was; even through all the dust.

Turning his head right over toward the direction where he heard her voice call out, Akio quickly made his way right over toward her; only to notice that he ended up coming right back over toward the table where she was sitting earlier. Although, by the time he was able to see her face to face, it was rather shocking to see now that she had strange dragon-like wings. This was a shocking sight to see, why in the world did she have dragon wings; no matter the case, he didn't bother to ask about it nor call her a 'freak' since that would've made him no better than all the other people that had called him one whenever they would get near him. Especially, due to the strange fact that everyone always got much warmer almost to the point of hot when they got close to him. Quickly kneeling by her side with a concerned look across his face, Akio wasn't even sure how to explain what was going on. "I dont know whats happening..but there are others; that can help us. Some reason..they say that we all look familiar..I didn't say it earlier because I thought I was imagining it too. But I feel as though I know you as well. But for now, we need to get out of here. Can you walk?" He stated looking around the restaurant, noticing how electrical wires hung from the ceiling completely still active. Everyone was already thinking about leaving in the kitchen already, so it might've been best to get there with them as soon as possible.

(Okay. I thought about giving Remaro and TheOriginalPyro some time to post. Looks like Remaro posted, so we'll just continue for now since Pyro hasnt yet. If something happens to him and he wants to know how to get back into the story, I'll help and if any of you want to help as well. Go ahead. :)
In other words, you can post again. )

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-30-2011, 07:43 PM

Roza stopped and looked back at him then said “Does that even matter it is a list of people’s names.” She paused then said “Maybe I don’t want to hang around dead bodies all day.” She smirked thinking that was a pretty good answer seeing as she wasn’t going to give her name away just yet, she didn’t need people knowing it. She stayed where she was for a moment then started walking back towards them saying “You’re going to need help cleaning up the bodies aren’t you?” He voice was sarcastic know full well that they weren’t going to clean them up before someone else sees.

Andraus

Old 08-30-2011, 08:02 PM

"If they are after you to.....we should stick together" he said, kicking the bodies into a Dumpster below "We will stand a better chance in numbers....Also, we might be abled to find out why the fuck we are being Hunted......" he said, then all of a Sudden, he felt a sharp pain in his head "argh!!!!" he fell on his knees as a flash-back went threw. 2 Scientests were talking above him, and he felt himself being Strapped down. "Number 7.....Lucky 7......This boy need all the luck he can get." a voice said, then he went back to reality. "what......was that..."he said.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2011, 08:43 PM

Blinking blearily up at Simon, Dani felt like her head was stuffed full of cotton. She was so, so tired. If she could get some food, that would take care of it, but that was an issue right now. Absently looking around, she noted that the guy with the metal claw, the girl who asked for ice, and the girl with rabbit ears were each another member. Of what, she didn't know. But there was a way she could find out. It wouldn't work while she was so hungry though. "C-could you t-take m-me home?" she asked, yawning suddenly. "Once I-I get s-some f-food in m-me, I c-can... p-persuade the own-owners of th-the ap-apartments to g-give you g-guys their p-place."

Truly Dani was too weak to do much else. Heck, she didn't even recognize the oddness of the girl with rabbit ears, or the wings Simon had displayed. Placing a hand over her roaring tummy, Dani slowly turned her head to look at the others, obviously lucid. It was more like she was half asleep than anything. Except that her clothes were horribly filthy from the dust. Closing her eyes, her breathing quickly deepened, becoming rhythmic as she fell asleep.

((I hope you feel better, Remaro! :3 School started for me too, but I'm not in hockey; just rifle ^^.))

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-30-2011, 09:00 PM

((Kat is just waiting outside tapping her foot...lol jkjk I am actually glad we are waiting for everyone, I can't tell you how many threads I left cause they forgot about me since I was in school when they were posting! :P It is frustrating!))

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-30-2011, 09:02 PM

Alex had scowled at Simon's back and was about to go tell him off for acting so agressive to the others when he heard Akio and AK. He looked back and went over, picking up AK without any difficulties despite the fact that he looked so small, saying, "C'mon, we're going to go somewhere that may be safe. Don't worry ma'am, I've got you," looking to Akio he said, "We should probably all stick together, they were targeting us which means there's something connecting us." He smiled at AK and carried her out into the alleyway, adding, "You look pretty hurt from that collapse, if you try and strain yourself, even by walking, you could possibly pass out. For all we know, you could've gotten a concusion, so better safe than sorry."

Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 08-30-2011, 09:59 PM

AK's eyes widened in obvious relief as she finally spotted Akio, and visa versa. Smiling thankfully, she nodded to the other a little as he knelt beside her, tucking the wings as tight as she could against her body. Even if he hadn't mentioned anything, AK doubted he wouldn't be at least a little freaked out by them, hell, when she first realised she had them, she'd almost gone into a panic attack. "You felt it? This stupid recognition thing? W...Well at least we're not crazy" She chuckled weakly before grimacing at his next question. "Not sure, plenty of bruises... Don't think anythings broken."

Before AK could speak again she felt something lifting her up. For a second she struggled, kicking out wildly before hearing the man's voice and spotting his face, again as familiar as Akio's, making her fall still swiftly. With a dark blush of embarrassment, she shifted her wings awkwardly before nodding in agreement about staying together. Safety in numbers and all that. "I-I'm not hurt that bad! There's nothing broken, I just feel a little beaten up is all... You can put me down" She mumbled, attempting to get the other to let her go, looking more than a little awkward at being carried. As she spoke, she shot Akio a 'help me' look. She despised being thought of as fragile, especially with the whole impenetrable skin thing coupled with her dragon strength that made her bones relatively strong, it was foolish really to think her weak, even when injured, covered in dirt and bruises. It didn't help the person carrying her, although familiar, she had never met before. At least she knew Akio's name.

((Thanks for waiting ^^ And thanks Angelo! I have another 2 hours of it tomorrow ¬_¬ But definately worth it ^^ Hockey's my all time favourite sport :D))

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-30-2011, 10:08 PM

Roza watched as he kicked the bodies into the alley way dumpster and then listened to him, she didn't really care what he had to say. She smirked then said "Who said my name was on that list it is just names put together, and even if it was why would I stick with you guys I hardly know you two." She turned and started walking away when she didn't get a response and stopped when she heard him, sighing she had no idea what had happened she didn't look back then said "What was what I didn't see anything." She then walked over to the edge where the dumpster was and looked down at it. Maybe the garbage people might see them but not very likely. She felt a pain in her back and knew that it was a sing of her wings getting read to appear, she cringed not wanting those to find out that something was wrong wig her was something she didn't want.

Last edited by Shania583; 09-02-2011 at 08:25 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-30-2011, 11:17 PM

Just for that instant, after when AK had told Akio that she wasn't that hurt and that it simply was just a couple of bruises here and there along with the fact that none of her bones were broken. That was lucky indeed; after such a collapse like that with the ceiling caving in and electrical wires hanging from the ceiling; he just gave a little thankful smile as he continued to kneel there. It was right about time for the two of them to get up and leave this place; the place where he lived, his home. Yes, this old little run-down restaurant for sushi and that horrible person for a boss was his home and the man that had gotten killed..was his landlord. Right above the restaurant on the second floor was his home, and on the third floor was a completely empty floor.

All of a sudden when Akio was about to stand up to his feet and hold out his hand to possibly help AK up to her own feet, the very thing he ended up seeing was the one of the males came over just to end up picking her right up into his own arms. Right as soon as he picked her up into his arms and noticing the deep blush that came across AK's face along with the quick amount of struggling and her saying that she wasn't that hurt so just to put her down. Akio just tilted his head curiously and took his attention straight toward the male who helped her up. Another familiar face, things were getting rather strange indeed; whatever the case, when he saw how AK's face gave that 'help me' look; he was right about to ask for the male to put her down since she asked for it. Although right before he could even do that; seeing how the male left the entire dining room to go into the kitchen. Most likely to head out to the alleyway where everyone was at this point.

Obviously enough, he wasn't about to just stay behind and live in this kind of place after what just happened. Rather, he made his way over toward the kitchen entrance but stopped in the middle of his tracks when he heard something that sounded like a picture frame falling from nearby. Turning his head over toward the direction of the sound, he immediately made his way over and ended up finding a picture right under the cash register. It seemed to be a picture of a man and woman standing side by side while a young boy stood in between them; crying. It looked as though the man and woman were yelling at the poor boy while he cried; so only within a moment Akio's eyes widened up as he immediately remembered these people. They were his parents. Shaking his head to not even think about it, Akio immediately threw the picture across the room and stomped his way over toward the kitchen entrance; only to stop once more and glare back into the dining room. Suddenly both his eyes looked as though they had completely changed into flames as the sound of a phoenix screeching was heard throughout the dining room. Instantly when Akio had walked into the kitchen to leave, his eyes were already back to normal as he faked his usual shy look to make sure that no one knew what he just saw. By the time he went into the kitchen; the previous room; the dining room had caught into flames as everything in the room burned and melted. Making his way out of the kitchen and right into the alleyway, he noticed how AK was still being carried by the other male. "Sir, y-you might want to put her d-..down. She doesn't seem to be r-really enjoy being c-carried."

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-31-2011, 01:03 AM

Annique hummed happily as she dusted bookcases and organized books. She loved working at Grounds for Thought, bookstore and cafe. She moved about the store with a bit of a skip in her step. She had just finished her new romance novel and was just waiting to hear back from the publisher. This one was her grand work. This one was going to make her a household name. She beamed with daydreams of book signings, and finding her own true love.
"ANNIE!" Simone shouted in the girls ear, causing her to flinch in pain. Annique shuddered at the nickname, her supervisor gave her.
"Simone, please, it's Annique."
"Whatever, just stop daydreaming and get back to work!" Simone stormed off.
Annique smiled as the blonde flounced off. Sticking the duster in the back pocket of her jean capris, she rearranged the books in their proper order. Annique salivated at the smell of the pastries awaiting her at her break.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2011, 01:55 AM

More and more people were coming through the door way to stand in the alley.Katya looked at them before raising her hand as if she was in class. " Uh who are you people?" Her accent thick with he confusion in her voice.It wasn't an average day that she met a group of strangers in a dirty alley shortcut.Of course they didn't feel like strangers. Tilting her head to the side she bite her bottom lip trying to place them. None of them went to her school, she was kind of sorta sure.Maybe she had seen them onthe street or at the park, she did like the park. " What happened in there anyway?" She pointed a finger over the shoulder of one of the new males pointing into the kitchens restaurant.She was so very confused.

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 08-31-2011 at 01:57 AM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 02:31 PM

Alex shrugged and set AK down, saying, "If you insist." He looked at the girl with the bunny ears and said, "Don't mind us, we were just attacked by the Men in Black." He chuckled at the joke before heading off, saying over his shoulder, "You guys should stick together if you want to stay safe. It was nice meeting all of you, but I'm heading off, I've got a big day tomorrow and I'm still hungry. Tatty-bye." By the time he exited the alley Alex had managed to brush most of the dust off. He headed down the street and found the bookstore/cafe where he was going to be releasing his new book tomorrow for a big midnight release. He sat at a table and glanced a menu.

Last edited by Graxdon; 08-31-2011 at 02:36 PM..

Andraus

Old 08-31-2011, 02:48 PM

"Number.....7?....."he said to hmiself, aloud though. He used his IN human speed to move towards the Girl . "Miss, if they are hunting you, then im sticking with you." he held up a Paper "I want to find the Son-of-a-bitch who tried to put a Bullet in mine and Chris's Head." he said

[Can I get a peep out of chris o.o didnt see him talk]

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-31-2011, 03:46 PM

Annique looked over and noticed a customer in the cafe. She looked around and saw the waitresses gossiping at their break table. She listened carefully and heard them talking about her, mocking Annique. She rolled her eyes and ignored the girls. Grabbing an apron, Annique made her way over to the man that just sat down. "hello my name is Annique and I'll be your server. Is there anything I can get you?" she asked with a sweet smile, while in her head she cursed the other waitresses for being evil stepsisters to her Cinderella. 'oh well just means I get the prince in the end' she thought to herself.

Last edited by Codette; 08-31-2011 at 09:25 PM..

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-31-2011, 09:24 PM

Kat adjusted her weapons that she had strapped to various places on her body to were they would feel more comfortable. When she looked up from her belt, which was the last thing she fixed, she saw that people were finally coming out of the kitchen and out to the alleyway. It seemed to take a very long time for people to make up their mind, especially in this life or death situation, and it cause Kat to ponder to herself why that was. As she waited for the rest of them she brushed of the dry wall that had fallen on her when that one girl took down the building, which Kat still felt was an incredible feat. When the one guy said that he was leaving, she stared at him almost shocked at his reaction. How could anyone be hungry at a time like this? "Whatever," she said as he turned his back on them. "Good luck then, mate." She then turned to the girl with the rabbit ears and tried to smile, though it was hard because she was still fighting by her sparking fingers. "Other than the fact that I know my name is Katherine Bell, I have no idea who I am," she answered the girl. "But I am highly curious as to who all of you are, though perhaps that is better left for a safer time, unless we can all make a very brief introduction." She didn't believe, at the rate they were going, that there would be time for such introductions, however.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-31-2011, 10:17 PM

Roza looked at him when he moved towards her then said “You don’t need to stick with me I don’t want to get caught by those men for helping.” She knew her name was on the list but she wasn’t going to actually let him know that, well at least no until it she had too anyways. She cringed at the pain in her back then said “Listen I really have to get home, why don’t you stick with Chris? I mean his name is on that stupid list would it make more sense?” She knew that if she didn’t leave so that her wings would show up and she didn’t really need that right now. She looked over the edge trying to figure out how to get down besides waiting for her wings.

Andraus

Old 09-01-2011, 03:15 AM

"Miss, are you alright?" he said, then Did a Flip over the Builds between them. Once in awhile, he thanked his Abnormal Abilitys "You dont seem to be Feeling so well.....you look like your in pain....am I bothering you?" he asked. This girl was acting Peculiar, and when they were acting such, he got curious. it had been the way he was for awhile.