It is an interesting idea. 5 100.00%
I don't like it at all. 0 0%
I can't grasp the idea to well. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

DarkSecret2
The Boy Full Of Dark Secrets Is ...

Old 08-28-2011, 12:13 AM

More Than A Game

It's the year 3011 and the world's tecnology has advanced considerably. People have created robots that act and look just like people, hover boards, animal translaters and they have even figured out how to transfer someone's body from the real world and into a fake digital world. More effective ways of creating energy have been found and the world no longer has as much polution as it did 100 years ago. The most popular thing for people to do on earth now is play a special video game. It uses the technology of transporting people to the digital world to let them live fantasy lives. They can do basically anything they want. The creaters of this game had meant for it to be a fun escape from reality but the government and other companies want to use it for either profit or bad things. No one knows the true goal of who wants control of the game but the game space has become a full out war zone. The original creators made it into an event to try to keep it fun since they were worried about the players but in truth it is much more than a simple game. Which side will you be on?

Before I get to the rules which I beg you to read before sending in a profile I will explain some things here. If you still have an questions about the RP ask me through PM.
1. The game world is where most of the RP will take place but there is also reality. I'm going to make a post with who is in the game world and who is in reality but it would be nice if you put either dream or reality in () above your posts. You don't have to if you don't want to.
2. The game world is called Dream Universe but the shortened version or nickname is called Dove.
3. Your character can get hurt in dove but once they go to reality all pain and injuries they sustained will be gone. The same goes for reality. If they were hurt there it is the opposite in Dove. If you go to Dove and were hurt last time you are good as new but if you were hurt in reality Dove will not heal you. Once you are back in reality you are injured again.
4. It's the future, you don't have to be human, you can be a robot. In Dove you can be anything!
5. There are no cheat codes in Dove. You must be realistic with the damage and things. You can do ALL MOST anything not everything.
6. Once people ask questions I will edit this.

RULES:
1. No godmodding!
2. Follow all of Menewsha's rules and ToS.
3. Romance and Violance are encouraged but keep it PG-13.
4. PM all profiles.
5. Don't send me profiles with fancy editing and spaces. You need to center it and put it in your post color. NOTHING ELSE! I don't care if you put your appearance above, under or centered on your profile though. That is all I will allow besides the other two things.
6. I adore people who ask me questions and tell me if I do something wrong or ask me to edit something on their profile. If you need anything PM me and tell me!
7. Put a :feesh: in your profile if you read the rules. Also put a :vicky: if you're a robot and an :angel: if you're human.
8. Don't bring your drama here!
9. Do not use *for actions* or talk in first person. Profiles can be in first person but not posts. Put "around talking" and put thinking in italics. Use some form of OOC () -- {} [].
10. No killing with out my and their premission.
11. I reserve the right to edit or remove rules as I see fit. You will all ways be informed of this.
12. Tittle your profile 'I love games' if you read the rules all the way through.

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 08-28-2011 at 01:48 AM..

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 12:39 AM

Profile Skeletons:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
Center all profiles and put in your post color. You may have as many as you can handle. Appearance is anime only with no descriptions. Appearance can go above or under your profile but it IS required. Only 5 people can be creaters of Dove and only 5 people can be part of the company that wants Dove for evil purposes. If you are one of the five creators of Dove you must ask me about anything you want to add to Dove since I created the RP. If I say no it means no. The five creators and five people from the company have set colors. As you can see the words above the skeletons are colored. Your post color deepends on your number. Now on to the profile skeletons since I must be boring you.

The Five Creators OfDove

Username:
Name:
Creator: (Pick a number 1-5. 1 is magenta 2 is purple 3 is green 4 is red and 5 is blue)
Race: (Human/Robot)
Dislikes: (up to 7)
Class: (Dove related. mage, worriar, archer, etc. If you want to make one up run it by me.)
Weapon: (Dove related, sword, dagger, chakrams, staff, bow and arrow, etc.)
Bio: (optional. Only up to 4 paragraphs.)
Extra:

The Evil Company Of Evilness

I failed at their name...
Username:
Name:
Race: (human/robot)
Member: (pick a number 1-5. 1 is black 2 is orange 3 is dark orchid 4 is dark slate blue 5 is lime)
Dislikes: (up to 7)
Class: (dove related. You can make one up but run it by me first)
Weapon: (dove related)
Bio: (Optional. up to 4 paragraphs only)
Extra:

Power To The Players:
Username:
Name:
Race: (human/robot)
Class: (dove related. If you want to make one run it by me first.)
Weapon: (Dove related)
Bio: (optional. Only up to four pragraphs.)
Side: (The Company or The Creators?)
Extra:

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 08-28-2011 at 01:24 AM..

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 12:41 AM

ACCEPTED CREATORS:

Username: DarkSecret2
Name: Ennarcia (Enna) Dysler
Creator: 1
Race: Robot
Likes: Fun things, Sweets, Fighting, Happy Things/People, Dove, People she holds close, Playing
Dislikes: The Evil Company, Sad People, Boring Things/People, sitting still, Spicy Food, Bitter Food, Being Alone
Class: Acrobat
Weapon: Chakrams http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e_chakrams.jpg
Bio: Ennarcia was created by a boy named Etward Dysler. He gave her super strength and plenty of energy and he finds her annoying sometimes. They call each other brother and sister all though their true relationship is creator and machine. She is the one who thought about starting Dove and is the leader of the creators.
Extra: She has a human brother name Etward but he is to young to play Dove.
Apperance:

Quote:

Username: Koda Phantomhive
Name: Terumi Nakumara [DM574]
Creator: 2
Race: Maid Droid [Robot]
Likes: Video Games, Dove, Sweets, School, Fighting, Being a Tease / Flirt
Dislikes: Girly Girls, Sissies, Guys that are too easy, Losing
Class: Rogue
Weapon: Duel Daggers and a Longbow
Bio: Terumi was invented by Haru Nakumara when he was 14. She was originally simply designed to help around the house while he was at school and make things easier for him and his mom. As he got older he programmed her to interact on a more personal level. She had her own personality and even attended school with him. She's well aware of the longing Haru has for her and enjoys stringing him along, a personality trait she developed when interacting with humans. Haru heard about the idea for Dove and fell in love with it, however not having the time for it he programmed and enlisted Terumi to help.
Extra: Terumi enjoys eating onigiri and yakitori despite being a robot.

Name: Yun Mana
Creator: 4
Race: Human
Dislikes: The Company, Idiots, Annoying People, Crual People
Class: Death Mana
Weapon: Fire Fists/Claws, a fire ring and a fire rod.
Bio: He keeps to himself.
Extra: Yun is in charge of keeping the players safe and keeping the program normal.
Appearance:

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 09-01-2011 at 09:07 PM..

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 12:42 AM

ACCEPTED COMPANY PEOPLE:

Quote:

Username: flamethrower1391
Name: Akira Hasegawa
Member: 1
Likes: Undermining the Creators, fire, ramen, spicy foods, kicking toosh and taking names, shadows (good for hiding in)
Dislikes: The Creators, green vegetables, sushi, people who play it by the rules, overly bubbly and happy people
Class: Warrior, Ninja
Weapon: shuriken, kunai, katana
Bio: Being a smart girl isn't easy. Everyone in school dispised her while trying to get her to dot their work. Her siblings didn't exactly like her, and her father picked her to take over his company (Nano Technologies International). She didn't want the company though. She had plans of creating her own company, something that would benefit the world.
With the creation of this new virtual reality game, she found her calling. She foresaw the economy crashing in a few years and thought it best if everyone who played this game should have to pay a fee for every year they play. It wouldn't be a high fee or anything, and it would pay for the whole year no matter how many times they played.
The creators, however, did not like this. Now her company (Economic Stability Inc.) and the Creators are at war. But it's not just her company. Others and the government joined together to be known at the Evil Company of Evilness, the government picking the name of course.
Extra: Akira's brother is also part of the Company.
Quote:

Name: Sly [WXNZ24]
Race: Butler Bot [Robot]
Member: 2
Dislikes: Complex emotional relationships
Class: Mage
Weapon: Staff
Bio: Sly was created by Sora Testu to do one thing, perform her commands flawlessly. Despite being brilliant at computer programming she was terrible at math. She programmed Sly not to do her work for her but to tutor her swiftly and effectively. He was nothing more than a tool and companion. She frowned upon the way her neighbor Haru treated his Maid Droid, and found his attraction to her disgusting. She was a robot, not an actual girl.
Sly was programmed exactly like Sora, logical and calculating, though she did include the same personality chip Haru did so Sly could learn from human interaction. Once Sora had achieved high enough grade to get into the college of her choice she donated Sly to the Economic Stability Incorporation, after all what better place to stick a mathematical robot? [Though he stays with her when she comes to town] And the two both agreed ES Inc. was a company worth backing.
Extra: 5% of everything Sora makes she donates back to the company for research and development

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 08-30-2011 at 11:04 AM..

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 12:42 AM

ACCEPTED PLAYERS:

Name: Julia Zecrom
Likes: Flowers, Reading, Quite, Fighting, The Dark, Sweets, Bitter Things
Dislikes: Her Uncle's Company, Idiots, Spicy Food, Goody Two Shoes, People associated with her uncle's company, Her Uncle, Crowds
Class: Mage
Weapon: Cresent Moon Shaped Elbow Blades and a cutesy Heart tipped Staff.
Bio: Julia's real parents are dead and her uncle took her in. He is the big bad boss of The Company that wants Dove for evil purposes. Due to this she is on the side of the company but she still defies their orders sometimes. She hates her uncle and is a loner. She is a bit mean and many people find it hard to befriend her. She will be mean to people just because she is in a bad mood but will never bully them.
Side: The Company
Extra: Julia has a little sister named Nina but she is to young to play Dove.
Appearance:

Quote:

Username: flamethrower1391
Name: Jazuchu Iragashi (C74)
Race: Robot
Likes: A nice can of oil or WD40, sitting out in the sun, helping people, working in his garden, playing
Dislikes: Rude people, those who think they are better than everyone else, rust, fire, water
Class: Necromancer
Weapon: Sword (looks similar to the one in Halo)
Bio: He was created three years ago and given the name C74. Being allowed to choose a human name, he picked Jazuchu Iragashi (sometimes going by Jaz). Being a robot is easy. He didn't have to grow up like the humans or go to school. Everything he knows was stored in a chip at creation. Everything else was stored on another chip as he learned new things.
All his life, he wanted to be human. He wanted to find a wife and have kids like humans do. When he heard of this awesome virtual reality game, he had to sign up. It was the only place he could be like everyone else. It was the best thing there was.
He, however, didn't like the idea the government had for the game. Having their soldiers use the game to practice for future wars, killing the innocent players. Of course, it wouldn't affect anyone in real life, but what if it got the soldiers to think they could kill anyone who looked like a threat when they may not be.
If anything, the government should have all their wars in the virtual reality world. Have the creators create a specific world just for them in which no one else could join. No one would die in real life, and the war could last forever if it had to come to that. Those who died in the game wouldn't be allowed to rejoin.
Side: Hasn't decided yet. He's more toward the Creators though.
Extra: He can do the robot.
Quote:
Username:Aimanderz
Name: Amilia Ekir
Likes: Lakes, Dove, sword, daggers, music, animals, technology, stratagies, progress
Dislikes: Bullies, hackers, meat, the company
Class: Lockpick, duel Weapon figther
Weapon: Blades
Bio: The quite girl that sits near the front of the class and gets most questions right. Won't start a fight in the real world but will kick your senses out in Dove or reality if you mess with her.
Side: The Creators
Extra: She is a vegitarian, She will pickpoket people if they bother her but don't start a fight

Quote:

Name: Satoshi Fumio
Likes: Reading, Writing, Video Games, Motorcycles, Weapons, Dogs
Dislikes: Drama
Class: Warrior
Weapon: Alternates between a great sword and a war hammer.
Bio: Satoshi is a very quiet introverted student who keeps only to herself. She's studious; though one wouldn't be able to tell considering her notes are littered with doodles of random video game characters, and her essays always have some central theme of good versus evil.
Most of her friends are guys, and often times she makes snide remarks about how girls are self centered, and shallow. Despite this, she has a few girl friends, they're just all tomboys like her.
Side: Drama over whether an online game should be free or not is pointless, I just want to play.
Extra: Satoshi has a habit of calling herself a boy, or refusing her actual gender at times.
Quote:
Real World:
DOVE:
Username: Daeman35
Name: Serenity Cora Kelcara
Race: human
Likes: Boys, videogames, cute little animals, the elements
Dislikes:Bullies, Stepmothers, girls who think their too cool.
Class: Elementalist
Weapon: dual wielding Kusarigama
Bio: In the real world, Serenity was always made fun of for her taste in the elements. She would always shy away from the torment. She never really talked to anyone, but people always knew. She always worshiped them. When this game came out, she got excited, because now she could actually use them, just by using this game. To her it was an art, to others, it was a way of proving that she was a loser. She didnt care though. That girl who sat in the back of class knowing all the answers but never speaking up was now speaking out and no one would know that she was doing it in a game. Of course she couldnt control the elements completely, who could? There are drawbacks.
Side: Neither, but that could change depending
Extra:.... the rain will wash away my fears forever. The fire will burn the negative thoughts away. Air will let me live free. The trees will give me shelter. Lightning is just too beautiful to miss!

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 09-02-2011 at 04:58 AM..

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 12:44 AM

REALITY and DOVE
This is here to explain which characters are in reality and which are in Dove. A person's username will be here along with which character(s) they are and where said character(s) is/are.

DarkSecret2:
Ennarcia Dysler- Dove
Julia Zecrom- Dove
Yun Mana- Dove

Koda PhantomeHive:
Satoshi Fumio- Dove
Terumi Nakumara- Dove
Sly- Unspecified

FlameThrower1391:
Jazuchu Iragashi- Dove
Akira Hasegawa- Dove

Daeman35:
Serenity Cora Kelcara- Dove

Aimanderz:
Amilia Ekir- Dove

I don't believe I missed anyone.

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 09-09-2011 at 10:34 PM..

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 12:45 AM

Created by Dove
If Something is being planned by Dove or the company it will go here. This will even hold what people are doing currently.

MOMO: Dove has brought the players Momo. A small ball of fluff with giant round eyes and sharp teeth. Not only can you use Momo for special moves but you can even get Momo to eat your enemies! It looks cute but it is dangerous.

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 09-09-2011 at 10:34 PM..

DarkSecret2

RESERVED

DarkSecret2

RESERVED

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 12:46 AM

RESERVED

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 12:46 AM

RESERVED

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 12:48 AM

OPEN AND ACCEPTING

DarkSecret2

Old 08-29-2011, 09:30 PM

"Get back here with him, Julia!" Ennarcia ordered as she chased after the girl. She couldn't let Julia take Momo to the company. "Make me, Creator!" Julia countered as she ran away from her, a small cage in hand. Momo was a small animal that the creators had managed to create and they had been planning to give it out as a free pet to the players. If the company got a hold of it they would sell it over the game cards for money. Soon enough Julia had to stop when she hit the edge of a cliff. She turned toward Ennarcia and set the cage down before falling backwords down the cliff. "Bye bye." That was when Julia signed out of the game and went back to reality. Ennarcia grabbed the cage and lifted the cloth to see a ball of fluff with huge eyes starring at her. "It's okay, Momo." She headed back to base after that.

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 08-30-2011 at 01:25 AM..

Koda Phantomhive
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Koda Phantomhive

Old 09-01-2011, 05:27 AM

Satoshi Fumio
Username: SteamPunk Class: Warrior Location: Cavern of Lost Souls
Currently: Killing Shadow Dwellers Party: Alone
Online ● Away ● Busy ● Offline

Satoshi grinned as she drew back her longsword "C'mon then! The excited cry echoed through out the cavern as Satoshi's great sword came around colliding with the rusted metal dripping with black ooze that was clutched tight in a Shadow Dweller's hand. The petite warrior raised a heavy foot and kicked the jet black being in the gut. It groaned and stumbled backwards; Satoshi grinned darkly and thrust forward, the heavy sword penetrating the inky black torso. Foolish Human... It moaned as it's dark figure disapparated into a smokey haze. Satoshi glanced around frantically, dark eyes narrowed in confusion. "Punky look out!" Satoshi gasped, and glanced over her shoulder jumping swiftly to the right narrowly avoiding being decapitated. A whizzing arrow caught the creature in it's left eye giving her just enough time to slice the creature swiftly across the neck. A heavy sigh in relief wafted through her lips as she picked up the necklace the dark creature had left behind. She examined it with careful curiosity, twirling the pendant about in her fingers. Running dirt smeared fingers along the crystal carving of a swan. "Sweet.." She breathed softly, her hot breath fogging the delicate surface. She pocketed the item and beamed towards the archer that had saved her, waving a hand. "Thanks Shinobi! The user nodded before rejoining his party, leaving Satoshi to find the exit of the cavern alone. She had no problem doing such, but was taken aback when a message thundered on the game server.
Coming soon for all Dove players: Momo Your In Game Companion!

Satoshi scoffed, letting a soft laugh pass through her lips. No doubt a companion name 'Momo' wouldn't be as brutal as the Mabari war hounds in the other RPG she played. And nowhere near as cool as having a Devilsaur mount, but so long as it could fight she decided the new addition would be interesting. Saving her progress the androgynous warrior glanced up, the nearest town was five miles away. Groaning lightly she cursed the slow development of the game and hoped the Momo would double as a mount later in the game. Adjusting her pack she slipped the obtained amulet from her pocket and put it on. She pulled out her quest log from her jacket and peered down at her current quests. "Retrieve the Amulet of Orgarack from the Cavern of Lost Souls." As she checked off the box, she grinned at the notification signifying that she'd leveled up. "Quick rest at the nearest tavern and it's off to.. to.." She blinked glancing over the scroll once more. "Retrieve Sky Metal ore from graveyard in Rantholan.. Sweet! Undead, here I come!" The petite fighter switched her main weapon to a worn and blood stained war hammer and strapped it to her back as she continued on her way. The golden dirt of the path dusting her jet black combat boots as she stomped along happily.

DarkSecret2

Old 09-01-2011, 06:23 PM

(The thingy at the top of your post is pretty sweet Koda. How did you do that?)

Julia pressed a button on an arcade game that looked similar to a DDR game but was decorated with the words Dream Universe. It was an at home model for people to play Dove and of course she had one since the company wanted Dove. She felt her body start to turn to data and it was a slightly strange feeling. She waved a quick goodbye to her sleeping baby sister and fell into the world of Dove. She turned her weapon to her staff and shot magic at the monsters that dared to come near her as she made her way to the nearest town. Suddenly an envelope flashed before her and she touched it. It opened to many jumping Momos. "Attention Dove player Julia, coming soon, Momo the great!" Ennarcia was obviously toying with her through the message but she didn't care. She closed the envelope and put it in her bag before running towards down. She ran past someone going towards the town's direction on her way and stopped. "You headed to Town?" She questioned and changed her weapon to elbow blades. Enna had recently put a huge monster in area to fight off the players.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2011, 07:05 PM

Amelia ran right to her room when she got home from school she had heard about the new addition to Dove and was excited to see these Momos for herself even though she did have a few art projects she should be working on instead, also one of the popular guys at her school had tripped her in the hallway causing her to drop her stuff and she wanted to take her anger out on some training dummies. "I can't wait to get back to Dove" she smiled to herself as she set up and prepared to enter the game.

When Amelia was there she popped up in the familiar area she had last left herself before logging off, her favourite forest where she always tried to finish off her game. She knew it pretty well and the animation here was just fascinating the trees where so tall and had so many different shades of green which happened to be her favourite colour, and the the shade that they provided was amazing for sneaking about or just sitting about. She sat herself down under a particularly tall tree and let out a deep breath "Finally home, now where might I find one of these new things". Amelia was pretty interested in this new companion and was eager to see one for herself.

DarkSecret2

Old 09-01-2011, 08:53 PM

Ennarcia looked over the file for Momo with a big smile as she put the letter together. "Here comes Momo!" She yelled happily and hit the send button. All players would be getting a free Momo companion now. She pushed some more buttons as she set up a new announcement. "Attention all players. Momo has been given to all players. You should see some new abilities with Momo now available. Have fun and use Momo wisely."

Yun yawned in boredom as his own Momo companion appeared before him in the forest. His own ball of fluffy cuteness was bright red and fire resistent. "Come on Momo, we have work to do." Appearently the Company had been putting bugs in the program and it was Yun's job to fix it. If any of the players got hurt it would be the heads of the creators. He stood still for a moment as Momo sniffed the air. Both of them were trying to find these bugs. They found one and chased it. It was headed for a player who was still far away. "Stop right there!" With a simple blast of flames the bug was as good as incenarated. "Good night bug breath."

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 09-01-2011 at 09:06 PM..

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2011, 10:17 PM

Amelia sat up quickly with excitement when she received the note about her Momo "Oh this is going to be fun" she stood up and she saw her Momo, it was so cute but she knew not to judge the things in this game based off of the way something looked, when she had only just started playing she had made that mistake with one of the forest creatures and nearly got her character killed because it was a little to strong for her at the time. "Well hello there, aren't you adorable" she picked up the Momo and petted it gently. Looking down at the thing she saw its big round eyes peering back at her, "what exactly do you do little fellow?"

DarkSecret2

Old 09-01-2011, 10:42 PM

"A Momo can do things based on your character. You have a special attack that only you and your Momo can do. It can also squeeze through small spaces and unlock doors. It is also very dangerous and will eat nearby monsters." Yun had been passing by the player when she asked this of her Momo so of course he had to stop and answer her question being the nice guy that he was. His own Momo tried to pry her's into playing and bounced around and rolled cutely. "What are you going to call your Momo? You can name them something else." He questioned. He wasn't sure if Enna had programmed in the naming yet but what he said was true.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2011, 10:51 PM

Amelia looked up from her staring contest with her Momo, "hmm naming him huh" she looked back down at him "let's see you'r kinda this off white colour and I do spend plenty of time in this type of terrain so lets name you Birch". She smiled as the little creature seemed to like that name. "the squeezing into tight places will be useful when exploring and hunting treasure, but I myself am a lock pick and not a bad one at that so I'm not sure how helpful that will be", she trained hard as a duel weapon wielder but she worked even harder on her lock pick and pick pocketing.

Amelia put her Momo down when she noticed the Momo the man had was doing something. half jokingly she looked back up at the man "So you'r saying I could pretty much put a dagger in his mouth and throw him at things then?". She made sure to make both a mental note and a real note about what she learned about the Momos and what else she was to discover about these things, she had a notebook in her room that she copied all the information she was either given by Dove itself or things she picked up from listening to other players and her own experiences.

DarkSecret2

Old 09-01-2011, 10:57 PM

"Possibly. My friend Enna uses her Momo as a rolling boulder." Yun had yet to come up with a special move to use with his Momo so his plan was to simply copy the moves of others. "Where excatly are you headed? I should tell you to be careful. Some weird bugs have been appearing around the game and they can hurt you and leave it in the outside world. I don't know what did it yet." He lied when he said he had no idea what did it because he didn't go out and say he was a creator. A smart person would recognize the name Enna as a creator but most people never pegged Yun for a creator but simply a veteran player.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2011, 11:06 PM

Amelia laughed "Well Enna is always coming up with some amazing this, do you think that she was the one who came up with the concept of Momo in the first place?". She looked back down at her Momo and thought of things she could use the little critter for "Perhaps I could him for air attacked, you know while I creep about the ground he can move about the tree tops". At the mention of bugs that could hurt you and make you hurt in the real world she shuttered "You think maybe some sort of hacker put them in?" when asked where she was headed she shrugged "oh well I was logging on to see the new Momos and I can say they live up to what i hoped for so I think I might just head over to one of the underground caverns, maybe do some 'fishing' or something". When Amelia said fishing it usually meant that she was going after the large fish that swam in the dark cavers by any nearby large body of water, it did require a bit of diving and some swimming but the loot she got off of them was worth it.

DarkSecret2

Old 09-01-2011, 11:13 PM

Yun chuckled when she seemingly became distressed. "I'm going around and destroying the bugs so the weak players don't get hurt. If anyone gets hurt it'll be the heads of the creators, I have to wonder if the company will send in some weak lackeys and sue the creators once they get hurt." Yun had only just stumbled upon the idea and it made him shiver. The company did some awful things and he wouldn't be surprised if they did that. "If you go fishing can I come?" He questioned. He hadn't followed any of the players lately and he normally did to see what would make Dove better.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2011, 11:28 PM

Amelia smirked "well I'm not a weak player but the thought of them hurting somebody, anybody is a bad thing because not everyone is as strong outside of Dove". The idea he had about the company she had heard about seemed valid, she though that lawsuits and shady business was not uncommon for most rivalries. "You are more than welcome to accompany me if you want, that is if you don't mind getting your hair wet" to many players disliked getting their clothes dampened "You might even find a few more of those bug things, it seems like small dark places where players can't see all that well is a good place to hide".

Amelia opened up her pack and pulled out a few little bottles of glowing green liquid "The dark is fun but i do prefer to see just which caver or crevice I swim into" she closed her pack and swung it back over her shoulder and walked over to the nearest lake and tossed a bottle of the glowing substance. "If you'r coming I hope your good at swimming and holding your breath" She took a breath and dunked her head under and began to scout the area for a good cave.

DarkSecret2

Old 09-01-2011, 11:46 PM

"I just hope we don't find any bugs. The more we find the worse it gets." Yun didn't spare a moment before jumping in the water and finding a cave. He was useing an air bubble to breathe which most players didn't do because they considered it cheating even if it was a valid method. Yun hated the water with a passion but if there was any bugs he needed to destroy them. He managed to get a bug out of hiding and bearely missed it as it dove past him. He swam after it and smacked it with his fire rod but he was underwater and couldn't realy do sugnificent damage.