Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 11-14-2011, 11:56 PM

"if you ahve told me right that is nothing against them since the have the GECKs" she said. When she saw Natallae she knew here father was being over protective. " normally i would argue that i don't need help but we can use all the help we can get right now.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-15-2011, 12:14 AM

NAtallae stood and nodded letting out a soft chuckle. "I know the feeling princess, my father is the same way." she said lightly and then looked at the man before them. Her ears swivled to face him and her bright eyes looked him over. She then looked back at her princess with a bit of curiosity in her eyes. "Who is this man? Their leader?" she asked curiously, with a bit of doubt in her voice. She knew all too well that the royal family never sent out their king, he was too vauable.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-15-2011, 01:56 AM

"i don't know are you?" she asked.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-15-2011, 02:53 AM

"im admirel of the militent forces, but im not the president. we are techneclly holding elections " he said

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-15-2011, 02:56 AM

"what hes said," she said. "So do your people want to loose everyone or do it my way and get in and out quickly though there will still be war but you will have the GECK while you fight," she said.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-15-2011, 03:11 AM

Listening to the man explain the situation she was surprised at hearing his ranking amoung his people. He held the same rank as her father, though she was certin that the rank came with much less training physically then with her people. This puney little man couldn't possibly get her mortally wounded, nor put a scratch onher father's body. They just weren't built fast enough physically. "My princess is being gracious with this offering of peace and treaty, it would be stupid to turn down such help when clearly, you do not hold the knowledge that she holds about the other clan." Natallae said wisely as she watched the man with narrowing eyes. If he turned down the princess's help and idea it would be disgracing her, which would make him rank as a lowly child who was too ignorant to understand things social, even if he could weild a weapon.

Andraus

Old 11-15-2011, 03:35 AM

"Be Swift, Princess. Time is Short, and Each Commander is Awaiting orders." he said to her." The G.E.C.K.s are the last chance Earth has. We lose them, we lose our home. We need to fight to protect everything we stand for. If you explain that this is the best chance we have at Obtaining the G.e.c.ks. to the Generals, im sure they will be more then happy to hear you out." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-15-2011, 11:53 AM

"How would i talk to them? is there a way i could do it from her cause i don't want to be surrounded by humans. it would be uncomfortable to me," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-15-2011, 01:26 PM

"The General's are in Adoves Clearing, just a click south of here. They are preparing battle strategys." he said to her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-15-2011, 10:08 PM

Natallae looked at her princess and smiled. "Do not worry princess... No one shall touch you with me here." she said reassuringly and mentally went over her knowledge of the clearing the humans were in. If anything went wrong, she was confident that she could get the princess out. Without a scratch even.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-15-2011, 10:35 PM

"ok then i will have word with them. they will listen if they want their men to survive," she said then made ehr way towards the clearing.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-05-2011, 01:58 AM

(earth to Andraus: