Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 11-23-2011, 10:27 PM

Have you ever been to the jungle? Have you even ever been to the forest, even? That's where Danelle woke up one day. Right in the middle of the jungle. She doesn't know how she got there, or how she became a hybrid when before she was a human, but she's there. Will she ever get out? Will anyone make their way out of the jungle?

There's only one rule: Tell me if you'll be gone for a little while.

~Skeleton~
Name:
Picture: (Optional. If you have no pic just describe yourself.)

Name: Danelle
Hybrid species: ocelot/human/jackal
Bio: Is the first paragraph of this post :)
Picture: Are in my links
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images-9.jpeg (9.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpeg images-12.jpeg (9.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpeg images-14.jpeg (4.7 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Drexy4ever; 11-26-2011 at 08:42 PM..

Venya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Venya Send a message via Yahoo to Venya

Old 12-04-2011, 10:36 PM

I don't know if I'm suppose to send this to you or leave it here. I'll do both just in case. And I'll give this a try. ^_^

~Skeleton~
Name:Alex Curo
Hybrid species:Wolf and Bat.
Bio:Taken at a young child he was a supposedly a failed experment. He was put on this island against his will as usual. this time he as the mission to survive.
Picture:

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-05-2011, 03:35 AM

i too assume this belongs here o.o

Name: Ouai
Hybrid species: Human and butterfly
Bio: Ouai grew up on the island from a very very young age, eating fruit and bugs out of the jungle, she has never known another life, and does not speak english.
Picture:

Last edited by Capitain-Ouai; 12-08-2011 at 09:34 PM..

Drexy4ever

Old 12-05-2011, 10:23 PM

(Time to start!!!)

Danelle looked at her surroundings. She saw trees. Big ones, that resembled fences around her, caging her in. She examined her body. She wasn't bruised, nor was she sickly. She was just... different. She had striped gray ears, with a few spots on them, and a tail, and paws. Paws! She heard a noise in the forest. Or jungle. Wherever she was. She felt her new ears perk up and a gravely feeling in her chest. Was she... growling? She saw a snake, a huge snake, slither about 3 yards away. She growled louder. It hissed. She knew if she stayed, it was sure to attack. She got onto her feet, and looked for a way out. She saw that the trees weren't as close together as she'd thought, and she took off! She ran until she hit a new place, a place with flowers. It smelled so nice there. Like a bottle of the most expensive parfume in the world. She walked slow until she realized she wasn't alone. She saw smoke in the distance. Maybe there were other people in this place!

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2011, 10:37 PM

Alex groans not happy that he has a headache first thing. He looks around, his eyes fuzzy for a moment but he can see clearly quickly. he blinks a few times and sighs. "where am I?" he says getting up sloppily. His paws seem to cross each other. "Why am I in my animal form?" he asks himself out loud flapping his wings as well. Tying to get a feel of his body again. He grunts falling down again. He smells the air trying to get a feel of where he is. 'Jungle? but I smell flowers as well.' he thought looking in the direction of the flowers. He groans getting up and walking towered the smell of perfumed flowers.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-05-2011, 10:52 PM

Danelle continued to walk to the smoke, now smelling something cooking. She hadn't realized how hungry she'd been! She fastened her pace to a sprint and then to a run. Finally, she reached the break point between the forest or jungle and a very sandy beach. "What the wha..." she said, letting her voice drift off. Past the sand, all there was in ocean. Just clear, navy blue water as far as she could see out. She saw where the smoke was coming from! It was right in the opening of a cave. She walked over to it and was instantly disappointed. It was recently put out. No food, no people. At least this meant that there were people on the island. But judging from the amount of smoke from the fire, they were long gone. But maybe, just maybe there were some people on the island. She decided to take a walk and explore to get a feel of the place.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-06-2011, 12:05 AM

Alex found the smell. The fields is strong in his nose. He grunts backing up from the smell at first tucking his two tails. He put his wings around him hoping not to smell it anymore but to no avail. He sighs getting used to the smell quickly but not happily. He walks out looking around for anything really. His stomach growls and he instinctively know what to do. He smells the ground and huffs backwards. 'that was a mistake' he thought sighing. He wonders how he is going to get food in him.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-06-2011, 03:20 AM

Ouai glided down from the tree, regarding the dog-like creature before her. she pointed from the fruit in the tree to the dog-thing in a questioning way, making a low, wordless, musical sound.

Last edited by Capitain-Ouai; 12-06-2011 at 03:25 AM..

Drexy4ever

Old 12-06-2011, 03:37 AM

Danelle walked until she found a spot that looked comfortable enough to make a small tent at. She was in the girl scouts when she was younger, so this would be easy. She grabbed a few branches that she thought were stretchy enough and placed them next to her. Then, she dug a deep hole. After the hole, she filled it with the fluffiest leaves she could find, then made the floor from that.She built the walls from sticks weaved with vines closely together and then began on the roof, which would take long since her new house was of decent proportion. By this time, it was night. She finally put the roof on, hungry and cold, and got into her house. It was nice. Tomorrow, she planned to look for things to make a boat.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-06-2011, 08:20 PM

Alex's ears perked hearing the noise behind him. He looks to see and saw a very cute fairy looking thing. He goes back into the jungle and saw that she had fruit. "hello." he says drooling a little. but not for the fairy thing but for the fruit. "Do you mind knocking one of those down here for me?" he says in a calm voice. Trying not to let his wolf instincts get to him at all.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-07-2011, 02:39 AM

Danelle woke up less than an hour later to find herself in a puddle of water. There had been high tide. She got out of her tent, drenched in water and extremely mad. Shook her body, letting the water splash off of her, and she looked inside of her little cottage. It was ruined. Most of the water had drained out and there was now just a bunch of sand muck and leaves at the bottom of the tent and the walls were mostly knocked over. Geneva sighed angrily and decided to look for the flower forest once again. That was probably a better place to camp, since it was away from the sun in the day. She made her way back the way she'd come and looked for the forest.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-08-2011, 12:40 PM

Ouai hesitantly launched herself back into the tree and knocked the fruit out. whatever the thing was, it had a very animalistic language. nothing like the lilting musical language she shared with her forest. she could however, recognize the hunger in its eyes when it saw the fruit, so she shook several of the bright orange things from the tree, and sat down out of immediate reach, cautiously curios.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2011, 04:41 PM

Alex changed into his human form. Only the ears poke out of his head as he grabbed one of the fruit that fell down. "thanks!" he says then chomping into it. The fruit juices go down his strong chin. He licks lips gently trying to get more of the juices. "Taste great." He says sitting down at the bottom of the tree.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-08-2011, 09:33 PM

Ouai scrambled back as he changed form, afraid and unsure, then peered back down as he sat, making more of the sounds that she assumed was his language. she dropped down from the tree after a few moments. she sat across from him, and pointed to herself "Ouai." then to him with a questioning look.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-08-2011, 10:40 PM

Danelle could hear people talking, but she didn't know where they were coming from. She looked around frantically, trying to find people who could possibly help her find shelter for the night. She looked around, still hearing them but seeing no one. She traveled further into the dark, perfumed woods. She saw two dark figures, one with what appeared to have wings. She took a huge breath and trudged forward, relief washing over her. "Excuse me..." she said as she got closer to them.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-08-2011, 11:41 PM

Ouai looked up to see an exhausted, yet seemingly relieved creature, similar yet very different to both her and the dog-thing. hesitantly, she picked up one of the fruits and presented it to the creature, having no other language with witch to welcome her.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-09-2011, 12:52 AM

Danelle saw the butterfly-fairy thing in a sliver of the moonlight. She saw it's wide orange wings and flowing hair. It was so exotic looking. She accepted it's offer of food from the fairy and took a bite out of it. It was a little bitter to her, since she was one of those people who only like sweets. She ate the whole thing anyways. She looked over at the creature beside her and looked around for others. "Are there more of us?" she asked, "us" being the surrvivors. She looked into the creature's eyes deeply.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-09-2011, 01:20 AM

Ouai tipped her head to one side, not understanding. she pointed to herself as she had for the wolf thing, and said, in her lilting musical way, "Ouai" then pointed to the girl, waiting.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-09-2011, 01:26 AM

Alex was surprised to see another figure. He smiles though to see its friendly. "I don't know if there are more." he says getting up and taking another bite out of the fruit. Licking his lips again "I'm Alex. Who are you?" He tried not to step on the small fairy as he walked around them trying to figure out the smell as he looked at the girls.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-09-2011, 01:39 AM

"Danelle." Danelle said to the two of them, pointing to herself as the fairy had. She casually dropped her food on the ground, wishing for something sweeter and looked at the night sky. Another butterfly-woman flew across the moon. It was so majestic. She wished all humans had wings so she could see this every day. She looked around again, feeling awkard. "Do you live on this place?" she asked the fairy, forgetting momentarily that it couldn't talk.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-09-2011, 01:53 AM

Ouai looked from the dog-boy to the cat-woman in confusion and frowned. when the girl said something she pointed at the girl "Danelle?" and at the boy " idontknowi-iftheresanymore?" she was very confused, and wondered if all males of their culture had such long names.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-09-2011, 02:00 AM

Alex chuckles and realized she cannot talk at all. He kneels down and points at himself. "Alex." he smiles at the small women. he looks at the cat lady and realized she is a cat. His first instinct is to growl but his human side stops him. He shakes his head indicating no at the cat lady. "I just woke up here myself. Not sure what my orders are though." he sighs looking at the fairy women in interest. it seems so small yet so cute.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-09-2011, 03:12 AM

"Alex." she smiled, her cheeks coloring lightly because of their stares. she looked around, hoping to establish a base for communication, then pointed to the fruits, "Galen" and the trees and "Orne"

((i was thinking like an apple-orange cross, since were doing mixed races? and i think im going to use Tolkien's elvish))

Drexy4ever

Old 12-10-2011, 02:30 AM

"Okay, this is gonna be hard. Um... where are your pppeeeeeeoopppllllleee?" Danelle said, excentuating the word people so it came out long. Maybe Ouia would know what it said then. She decided to try a different approach before the girl could even answer. She pointed to herself, then to Alex, and then Ouia, and said, "More?" hoping that the woman would know what they were saying. She heard a rustle in the bushes and jumped, thinking about the snake from earlier. She shuddered and stepped closer to the others.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-10-2011, 02:56 AM

Ouai tipped her head at the woman before her. she did't think that she was responding to her attempt to communicate, and she didnt know how to respond, so she stood, taking Danelle's hand and gently pulling her to the tree. she made dirrect eye contact, and put the girls hand on the tree. she said in her own language, not theirs, "if you want to understand, help me." she stared hard at her "Orne"