-Plot-
-Crew-

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 08-11-2007, 04:23 AM

The Starlight.
The ship of escape.
There's no captain, just a crew, and an enchanted ship, that does your bidding. Hungry? Food appears. Thirsty? Drink. Tired? your bed is made.

The question is:
How did you get here, you're life was crashing, you were about to die, but for some reason you needed to live, so the Starlight took you away. 10 million life times on the ship is less than a second in reality, and you will never age. When you feel ready, the Starlight will let you off the ship, back to that moment of life. And if you feel uneasy, it will bring you back, just like that.

Bon Voyage.

-Introduction-
-Plot-
-Crew-

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-11-2007, 04:27 AM

Post your username and your characters name, and age.

Menewsha: Quaint Sheep
RP Name: Gwen

Menewsha name: Hatch
Rp name: Veral

Menewsha: `Riku
RP Name: Mae (Pronounced like May)

Menewsha: Sinspiration
RP Name: Sergio

Menewsha: Brett
RP Name: Kaynin

Menewsha: Daisuki
RP Name: Victoria (Goes by Ronnie)

Menewsha: Muggles Running Amok
RP Name: Joann

Menewsha name- Sweet..tooth
RP name- Kayla
Age- 16...

Menewsha name: Acsenia
Rp name:Acsenia ((Ace for short))

Menewsha name: Snowflower
RPC name: Seth

Menewsha: Kriss50
RP Name: Tomas

username: Bleeding Rose
name: Elana

-Introduction-
-Plot-
-Crew-

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2007, 04:34 AM

((Aw why not I've got nothing else to do. If this isn't right Pm me and I'll remove it))

Menewsha name: Hatch
Rp name: Veral

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-11-2007, 04:43 AM

Gwen stepped out of her room, and walked down the hall to the dining room. She sat down and food appeared. After she ate, she walked up onto the deck, to feel the perfect breeze blow through her hair, it played a melodic tune as it caressed her skin. She was lonely, but it wasn't too bad. There had been one middle aged man named Frank there last week. He'd had a drinking problem, and his wife through him out. But he sorted his mind out, and carried on. Something she knew she never would.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2007, 04:49 AM

Darkness. That was it...only Darkness..then a small light... Veral opened his eyes and looked about...this wasn't his home...nor was it his street...just where was he...one minute he was running out in front of a car determined to end it all...the next.....sure his mind hadn't been completely made up about death...but was this what hell was like? No...it couldn't be...he rose from his spot on the hard cool wooden floor and looked around. He was dressed like something right out of a goth movie, a skin tight black shirt that ended at his elbows, and dark skintight pants that flowed into his oversized boots. Fingerless gloves adorned his hands and he ran one through his silky black hair, while light green eyes darted about.
"Where the heck am I?" He asked to no one in particular.

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2007, 05:34 AM

Menewsha: `Riku
RP Name: Mae (Pronounced like May)

"I have no idea." Mae slipped off of the stool that she had been perched upon watching as the young man stood up, his emerald eyes darting about just as her own hazel ones had done a few hours earlier.

"I can't seem to figure out whether this is my own dream and whether you're part of it...or if it's real. I was just about to get shot, you see." She pointed at her head, her hand in the form of a gun as she spoke. Her light brown hair fell to her shoulders and was rather messy, but she was the type that didn't seem to care. "But I ended up here before I could tell whether I had been or not. I don't know. Is this Hell?" She began to walk around, speaking in a manner so that one could easily realize that rambling was something that came quite natural to her. "Anyways, right when my kidnapper was about to blast my brains out, I happend to be here. Then, after looking around like an idiot, much the same way you are looking around right now, I gave up trying to make sense of it and sat over there, on that stool, taking a nice sip of my black cherry soda that came out of nowhere. In my peace, I suddenly heard something. I turned and saw you, laying on the floor, and thought: 'Hey, that's how I showed up here too. On the cold, hard wooden floor.'"

She stopped pacing and shrugged. "My name's Mae. What's yours?"

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2007, 01:57 PM

Veral whipped around when the girl started speaking.....and never ceased. She went on and on about her life's story the end far from sight. She paced too, a nervous habit that Veral hated...his father did that, when he was mad...or when he knew a 'business' deal had went awry. She finally stopped and mentioned her name, Veral merely made his way over to her and clamped a hand over her mouth.
"Shut. Up. Okay?" He was condescending and sarcastic, but it was better than her inceasant rambling. Veral was a boy of few words, and fewer actions. He hated anything that required much more energy than a lift of a finger, and he was certainly not the most chipper person one was likely to meet.
"My name, if it's any concern of yours, is Veral, but I prefer my middle name, Cain, it doesn't matter, I'll answer to either." He sat down in the closest chair and placed a hand over his rumbling stomach.
"This can't be Hell...or a dream...I wouldn't be hungry..." He started to lay his head on the table ahead of him, but found his face hitting the side of a bowl, he jerked upright and stared down into the Lucky Charms that had appeared out of nowhere.
"......I'm insane..that's what it is...any minute now the guys in the white coats are gonna bust down that door and take me away to the Funny Farm." He crossed his arms and nodded like it was the Gospel Truth.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-11-2007, 05:22 PM

"Welcome to the Starlight" Gwen said from the stairway. "This ship is your getaway, you were both in life threatening situations, and the Starlight took you. If you're hungry, then eat, thirsty? Drink. Tired? Your rooms are upstairs." She said, almost smirking, as she stepped down the stairs. Her smirk slowly faded to a radiant smile, "Questions? Ask me."

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2007, 06:55 PM

Mae felt her face get hot at his reaction. She frowned and then turned away, crossing her arms. "Yeah, whatever, Cain." She said in response to him talking about the funny farm. Then, turning around suddenly, she pointed at him and said, "Hey, how would you know you wouln't be hungry in Hell? Have you been there before?" She rolled her eyes. "I think it would be the appropriate suffering to be forever starving in the bowels of the earth, surrounded by fire and other devils such as yourself..." She trailed off, her eyes widening slightly when she realized she had begun to ramble again.

A few moments later, another voice pierced the air. It was kindly, but very matter of fact. Mae turned again to face a girl, perhaps slightly younger, telling them of the place.

"You're kidding, right?" Mae scratched her head for a second before letting her wirey arm fall back to her side. "Maybe...I am dead." This idea made Mae alittle frightened. She hadn't really let it hit her...but now she was feeling a numbness in her toes. Walking slowly back to her stool, she climbed up and slumped, her messy hair covering most of her face as she layed her chin on top of her hands.

She only sat like this for a minute or two before sitting up straight again, and swinging around in her stool to look at the new girl. "What's your name? Are you like...owner of the ship or something? You look a bit young...I mean, running a ship is quite hard. I don't exactly believe you about this whole getaway thing. No offense. It seems a little odd. Well, very odd, actually. I don't get frightened too easily, mind you, I get kidnapped at least twice a year and held for ransom. My dad's a billionaire, you see. People like using me as leverage. I've gotten used to it."

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-11-2007, 11:25 PM

Gwen smirked again, "I'm not kidding. You're not dead. Your life back in reality is suspended. A million years on this ship, is less than a nanosecond in reality." Once again her smirk faded to a smile, "I apologize, my name is Gwen, I don't run things here, but I'm somewhat of a guide, if you get me?" She nearly giggled, "And yes, it is odd. But no harm will come to you on this ship, the moment violence happens here, the victim is kept, but the doer is sent back to where they were."

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 08-11-2007, 11:36 PM

"Is this place anti-smoker too...?" A gruff voice not far behind them questioned. the man wore denims, a baggy black shirt and a thick, sued jacket. His face was unshaven, a somewhat thick stubble taking form as he placed a cigarette in his mouth, his left thigh was wrapped in a bandage, a band-aid on his face and a sullen look in his eyes.
Whatever his story, it probably wasn't pretty, but this man wasn't looking too pleased as he slid down a wall, staring up blankly through auburn hair that revealed only the left side of his face as he gripped his teeth, careful not to chomp down on the cigarette he had.
"Just my luck... I'm afraid of dying but how can anyone be happy stuck in a limbo like this when hey know if they go back they'll just die...? What a miserable existence." He sneered, thinking back to his own moment, though he shook it out of his mind.
"Hey, kid." He directed to Gwen, staring hard at her, "How do you live with yourself in this place? Sound like you've been here a long time. Hi, I'm the guide to your limbo, you're about to die, but before that, have a look at our pleasure pool on the left..." He thumbed over to his left, not like there was actually a pool there, but obviously he just needed to get some irritation off his chest,
"Before you go for your eternal sleep, why don't you try some of our comfy beds." A hollow chuckle as he pulled out a gas lighter, flicking the top open and putting the flame to the cigarette end, inhaling a little so the flame would catch.
"Could do with an ash-tray though, the place looks too nice to mess up with cigarette remains."

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2007, 11:47 PM

One of Mae's eyebrows rose so high that it was barely visible underneath her choppy bangs. She looked at the girl in disbelief, and then eventually shrugged. Before being able to speak back, a deep voice sounded, and Mae looked around to see a grungy looking fellow with bandages on his face and leg.

Mae had to supress herself from laughing allowed to what he had said in response to Gwen's explanation, and although he was funny, she couldn't help but also feel somewhat uneasy. Did that mean her kidnapper was seriously going to kill her? She had had several kidnappers, but her father had always paid up after a week or two. Did her father give up? She knew the relationship she had with him was quite terrible, but she never believed he would'nt save his only daughter...

All traces of a smile vanishing from her young face, Mae swallowed and felt as if a rock had just plummeted down her throat. "I...I guess this is like some rotten old Limbo." Trying hard not to cry, she took a deep breath and looked at the smoker. "Er, what's your name, anyhow? I'm Mae, and that Lucky Charm guy is...er...Veral or Cain, whichever you prefer to call him."

Brett
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 08-12-2007, 12:16 AM

Menewsha: Brett
RP Name: Kaynin

Kaynin coughed and sat up. Taking a swig of pina colda, he sauntered around the deck, allowing the cool breeze to dishevel his tawny hair. "Aye....man. I've been here for too long." He had a pretty heavy Australian accent, and his voice was rather low.

He walked back towards the main quarters, only to see that people were inside. Newcomers, he presumed. Stepping down beside Gwen, he eyed the girl with the messy brown hair. "Sex hair...nice." He winked at her, his eyes squinting slightly.

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 12:21 AM

Yet another person had walked in, this time a young man with light hair. He looked at her, and she felt extremely awkward as he mentioned that she had "sex hair." Putting both hands on her head, she began to brush down the strands smoothly and backed up slightly. It was the first time she ever felt the need to have a brush.

"Uh..." she sat back on her stool and looked at Gwen again. "So...uh...how do we get back to reality? Do we just wish it or something?"

Brett
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 08-12-2007, 12:25 AM

Brett found himself grinning at her nervous reaction. He then freed her of his gaze and looked at the young man with a bowl of Lucky Charms in front of him. '"Sick. You like that bloody cereal?" He scoffed slightly. "That Medieval man liked Lucky Charms." He snorted and then made his way past Gwen and sat gingerly beside the messy haired girl.

"So, little lady, what you got there?" He looked at her half finished soda & grinned. "I'm Kaynin, at your service." He dipped his chin slightly. "You know...even though we're almost dead, we can still enjoy ourselves, can't we?" He chuckled and made a reach for her hand. He raised his dark brows, his light blue eyes looking into her own hazel ones.

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 12:30 AM

"Aughh...Excuse me." Mae took hold of her soda and wrenched her hand away from the Australian. "Listen, buddy, I'm enjoying myself just fine without you. Ok?" She hopped off the stool and looked at Gwen. "Who is that pervert?" Before Gwen could answer her question, Mae hurried to stand near the bandaged man, as if he would be able to protect her.

Taking a sip of her soda, she raised a brow and huffed. "I'm ready to go to my room, actually. Can you show me, Gwen?"

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 08-12-2007, 12:30 AM

"Lay off her alcohol boy." The smoker, yawned, puffing out a blast of smoke before shaking his head, "Just because you're in limbo doesn't mean you can do whatever you like."
The man patted his jacket, eventually taking another drag of the cigarette and sending out another slower line of steam from his nose and from between his lips.
"The name's Sergio, not that it really matters." He folded his hands behind his head, looking over to the apparent 'drunk', "You should back off from the lady and go sober up before you do something stupid and get messed up for it..."

Brett
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 08-12-2007, 12:37 AM

Kaynin frowned at Sergio and watched as the girl went over to stand by him. "Mate, I've been here long enough to know what the hell I should do." A bowl of olives suddenly appeared before him and he started to pop them into his mouth. "Hey, girly, I can show you where your room is...best in the place, it is." He laughed and shook his head.

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 12:40 AM

Mae looked over at the smoker, whom had revealed his name to be Sergio, and felt the coldness in her stomach suddenly grow warm. She held back a smile of appreaciation, and only looked back at the Australian, crossing her arms. Apparently, he thought he was witty.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Drinking the last of her soda, she placed the can down on the wooden counter and said, "I'm not surprised someone wanted you dead. You're not very funny, anyhow."

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 08-12-2007, 12:44 AM

"Heh, a wasted, broken soul, in a nightmarish limbo." The man stood slowly, cracking his neck either way, he supposed maybe he could kick back, he'd never had the time in his life to just relax, perhaps this was god giving him a sick, twisted form of reward for his deeds.
He looked over to Mae with a raised brow, seemed like she wanted to stick closer to him, didn't matter really,
"A dishonorable coward, wasting his days with alcohol and pleasures, a fool if I ever met one, hiding away here, afraid of his mortality. I'll relax for now, but I need to get back soon or I'll end up like that too. Minus the need to drink alcohol." Sergio looked down at the girl, blowing smoke aside, so as not to get her directly with it, "Mae is it? Care to take a walk with me? It'll be easier to sleep if you tire yourself out a little more, first."

Brett
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 08-12-2007, 12:48 AM

Kaynin grinned slightly and sighed. "Actually, A shark wants me for lunch." He laughed and suddengly grew grave at the memory of him behind pulled down below the surface of the water, the beautiful blue water mixed with his own blood surrounding him, and as he looked upwards he could see the rays of bright sunlight growing dimmer, and the pain of his legs (clamped by the shark) no longer bothering him.

"Huh. Bloody beast. I wouldn't want to go back. Being eaten alive isn't very...peaceful, if you know what I mean." He looked down at his legs. Underneath the denim jeans, the large bite marks manifested his skin.

"Anyways. You'll get bored soon enough on here."

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 12:54 AM

Mae's eyes grew wide at what the Australian had said about the shark. With all his drunken idiocy and perverted gestures, she couldn't help but feel slightly bad for him. Being eaten alive was always one of her own largest fears...

She hardly noticed that Sergio asked if she would like to walk around with him. Turning to him, and then recomposing her hateful attitude toward the perverted Asutralian (she figured that he shouldn't use his soon-to-be-death as an excuse, since all of them were near it anyways.), she nodded. "Sure. But I'll warn you. I talk way too much for my own good. Really." She smiled and said, "But sure. If you can handle my rambling."

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 08-12-2007, 01:02 AM

The smoker chuckled, flicking the cigarette up and catching it in hand, stubbing it with the palm of his glove before putting it away in his pocket,
"It'll be better if I don't talk with a mouthful of this stuff, it chills me but I don't think other people can stand it for too long unless they smoke too."
The male started down the way, hands going in his pockets as he looked aside to Mae,
"Kind of funny to think we're all technically dying right now, exactly at he same time in our various ways..." He smirked, looking forward, "I kind of saw it coming though... Not this whole limbo thing but I knew I was gonna die in that place..."
Sergio stopped for a moment, seeming as if he was thinking, but after a moment he sneezed,
"Woo, geez, that's been bugging me all day..."

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 01:17 AM

Mae followed along side Sergio, looking up at him as he spoke. "Heh. I've never smoked. Always wanted to try...but never got around to it." She shrugged. "And yeah...you're right. It is odd how we're all pretty much dying at the same moment..." She sighed. "You know. Maybe this place isn't that bad." A cigarette suddenly appeared between her fingers, along with a lighter in her other hand. Lighting it, she said, "I mean, look! I did say I've always wanted to smoke...and I guess I can try it here before I really die." She inhaled and then began to splutter instantly, coughing and spitting. "Uggghhh..." The ciggerette and lighter instanly disappeared. "Right. Won't do that again. Haha..."

Taking another little sigh, she looked over at the man and asked, "How were you dying? I was going to get shot in the head. I don't think you were there when I told Cain. Bless you, by the way."