Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2007, 01:51 AM

((Right..*thumbs up* XD))

Veral sighed and tilted his head back towards her, looking a little over his shoulder.
"You don't like confrontation do you Gwen? You...you kinda got stiff on me in there." He scuffed the sand around with his foot and then turned to the warehouse. He decided to just change the subject..that kind of thing couldn't be something that Gwen would talk about easily.
"Is that it then....you're uncle's just going to let him go with us? No fight...no...no arguments?"...Then again..like this was any better.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 10-09-2007, 02:00 AM

Gwen closed her eyes, and shrugged, covering part of her face with one hand. "I guess you can say, I have a shell..." She looked away, her hand sliding down to her mouth. "Getting him out of here, won't be the easiest thing ever, I'm sure someone knows, and there's bound to be gangs waiting allover. My uncle probably had a hand in some of it. Speaking of which, where did he go?" She vaguely remembered running through the warehouse, and not seeing him.
Davvin, was now clad in a navy blue suit, and a fedora, his brown suitcase, on his bed with his belongings in it. "One more thing," he reached under his bed, and pulled out an array of weaponry. He stuffed two into the inside of his coat, and the other two he held onto. Gathering his things, he looked back on his room, once again, he shook his head, a disgusted look on his face, and slammed the door behind him.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2007, 02:13 AM

He smiled weakly and moved around beside her.
"I guess...I've still got a lot to learn huh?" He crossed his arms and nudged her shoulder playfully with his.
"Don't worry...I'm sure we'll be alright...we have to be..can't let this reunion go to waste now can I?" He heard the door slam from inside and he nodded.
"Nevermind that, sounds like Davvin is ready to go..we'd best leave before someone sees us down here and decides to see if Davvin's here as well...he did say he was caught in the middle of all this didn't he?"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-09-2007, 02:22 AM

Gwen closed her eyes, and taking in the moment, rested her head on his shoulder. She stayed still for a few minutes, in silence, half listening to his soothing voice. She turned as she heard the door, to see Davvin stepping out, "yeah, you're right we should go." She stepped over to the car, and climbed into the back seat.
Davvin, stepped out quietly to see his sister sharing was looked to be a silent moment with this man. He grinned, and purposely slammed the door behind him, getting their attention, she chuckled to himself, shaking his head. "Ah, young love..." He mumbled. "Sorry to break up the tea party, but this place is tickin' here... Veral, here," he tossed Veral one pistol, then another. "Those might come in handy, so will the automatic rifles under the seat in the back!" He chuckled, and tossed his suitcase, into the car, then sat down in the passenger seat. He turned back to see Gwen, "hey kiddo, you gonna be alright? I'm here," he smiled softly at his sister, only to get a weak smile in return. He turned and looked at Veral, "I suppose you're gonna drive."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2007, 02:33 AM

Veral turned and nodded as Davvin made his way out, quirking an eyebrow as he tossed him a pistol..he shook his head and decided that he did not want to know what he'd muttered prior to that.
"This is just a regular arsenal isn't it?" He chuckled leaning agianst the driver's door. He smiled slyly and twirled the keys around his index.
"Unless you want to take the chance of someone seeing you. I don't think they'd like it if you made it to the pier without telling them good-bye." He slid into his seat and started the motor.
"Time to go." He muttered as he turned around and began to drive back the way that he and Gwen had come.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-09-2007, 02:43 AM

"Yeah, they're not too complex, nice amount of rounds, and everything. This whole island has gone downhill, ever since they realized you could be killed here. Half the people have either evacuated, or been shot down on the streets." Davvin looked at Veral, "so it'd be best not to worry about the people here." He looked back at Gwen, and handed her a small revolver. "There might be a bit of a reunion near the docks, but we've got these," she put a clip into his gun, and smiled at a clicking noise responded joyfully. He looked ahead as they sped down the road, he sighed, and pulled out a cigarette.

kriss50
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to kriss50

Old 10-09-2007, 10:13 PM

He smiled to himself and frowned as his perimiter spell triggered.
"Go and find the new people please, I have a chore to do."
Moving silently he moved near the gangplank and peered at the dock. Not good. There were a dozen or so gun toting goons nearby. Silently casting his water breath spell he slipped over the side and landed without a splash, sinking into the water. He moved near the dock and began to prepare himself
(don't interfere, I will have a homecoming for you)

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 10-10-2007, 03:22 AM

Seth looked shocked at the retreating figure. Tomas was definitely mysterious, and someone she hoped to never cross. Seth chewed her bottom lip and turned to find the new people on board. A silent wish swept a startled Seth in a hallway. She stumbled forward and crashed into someone creeping about in the hall. She got up shakily and was peering about in wonder. 'What just happened?' she thought. Suddenly realizing she knocked someone down, Seth leaned over extending a hand while offering many apologies for her clumsy behavior.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 09:34 PM

Gwen sat silently in the back as the car sped past the now almost glowing water. She looked ahead, and then couldn't help but look at her brother. She had not seen him in around five years, then she looked to Veral, who knows how much longer she would know him. At this thought her heart wrenched, and her hand flew to her throat. She slowly began to rub it, until her hand dropped, and she closed her eyes, she bent her head down, her eyes still shut.

Phoenixxangel
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2007, 05:25 AM

She sat up, woood slidding under her hands. She quickly pulled them away from the floor, she was afraid of splinters. She didn't know whether that mattered or not anymore, all she knew was that this had been the longest and oddest dream. She had been lying on the floor of this... deck... for a while now. Nothing had happened. Some voices sounded far off, but that's all she could make out.

She held on to her feet as she sat, not quite crosse legged, back hunched, looking down at the polished wood that held her weight. She sighed. Still his face flashed through her mind, and she began to cry, the heel of her right hand pressed against her smooth forehead, long hair brushed back behind her ears. She didn't know what to do, or how to get back to him. She crumpled forwards, holding her head, sobbing now that she thought she was on her own.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 10-23-2007, 04:20 AM

Username: Popcorn Gun
Character name: Marseille

Marseille was in the dark.

"Am I.... dead?",she said deep in her subconcious.

Her body ached from some recent injuries, "No, not dead. If I were this wouldn't hurt."
Her eyes fluttered open to see a maple wood ceiling, and below her it felt a if she were sleeping on phoenix down. She was in a large twin bed.

Marseille slowly sat up from her position and looked around, she could see a dark writing desh with a silver lamp on it top, a small trunk, and a window that was just at sea level.
"Ok, I'm on a boat....What the hell am I doing on a boat?!? I didn't sign up for a cruise!" She sprung from her bed and immediatley fell to the floor.

She cursed under her breath as she remembered what had just happened. Marseille wasn't a the perfect angel. She'd been at a party tispy and made bold and fool hardy from the liquor that sugred through her veins. She's acted in a promiscuos manner and just her luck that the guy was the boy friend of the school bitch ealous girl know. She remembered being jumped as she left the party and how no one did a thing to help her or at least stop the girls. She knew she wasn't the best girl in the world but she'd be damned before she deserved the kind of crap she got.

She eased slowly from the ground and decided to rest a little bit more before she looked around.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 10-24-2007, 02:03 AM

Marseille opened her eyes for a second time and took in her surroundings. This time there was no confusion, for the most part, she knew where she was.
She stiffly rose from the down bed that she'd slept in for who knows how long and went to the wardrobe.
Inside there was a mirror, and all her clothes, folded in neat piles,

"Wonder how long that'll last." Marseille thought to herself smirking at the neat room, "In any case, I've got to find a bathroom, wash up and change.

The mirror reflected the image of a battered party girl. Her lipstick and mascara smudged and her current clothes were torn.
Marseille decided that whatever she did, she was going to take off the gross clothes she had on now. She dug in the wardrobe and retrieved an oversized t-shirt and a pair of powder blue boy shorts. She peeled off the clothes and put on her sleepwear.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 10-31-2007, 03:43 AM

Marseille quickly located a shower.
She inspected it carefully looking it up and down for any signs of grime.
"Well, it looks clean enough. There had better be some hot water."
She went further into the bathroom and found terry cloth face towels and dry towels, small shampoo bottles, and bars of fresh scented ivory soap.
"Good stock." She stripped and stepped into the shower, and turned on the hot water.
She cleared her head as the hot water ran over her and erased all the bad of the day.
She stepped out of the shower crystal clean and much calmer. She dried herself and replaced her sleep wear on her body. I guess now is as good a time as any to explore this place.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-02-2007, 02:10 AM

Marseille exited her room and quickly located a narrow stair case that led up. She ascended the stair case and finally found herself on the deck of the ship.
She stepped closer the the ships edge to examine the ship and saw how large it truly was. So many floors up and even more down.

"Strange..." she thought, "Surely a ship of this size would contain a sizeable amount of people yet...everything is quiet...."

Marseille looked around and truly saw how empty the ship was and how alone she was.

"Damn." she cursed under her breath

"Maybe I am dead and I can feel pain because I've gone to Hell....and damn I'm hungry!"

Suddenly, a plate of food appeared out of thin air!
Marseille's eyes widened, " Definately not Hell...."

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-03-2007, 10:15 AM

Marseille finished the tray of food now was feeling full and content.

"Well people or no people, I could get used to this." she thought, "But, I'll still have to look around. Just to make sure I'm really alone."

(( I think I'm going to stop posting here.
No one else is coming and it's hard roleplaying by yourself.
We need more roleplayers, dedicated ones.
Siigh, Bon Voyage.))

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-03-2007, 04:44 PM

[Popcorn gun: I am REALLY sorry, I just can't post until either kriss50 posts again, or until hatch does. As you can see Hatch hasn't posted in a really long time, which makes me sad because he posts on plenty of others ones all the time... So I think it's time I sent out a message to everyone who hasn't posted in a while, mkay?]

kriss50
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to kriss50

Old 11-09-2007, 08:28 PM

(I'm kinda waiting for you to return. I had someting planned, but I can't remember what :shock: I'll remember eventually)

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-17-2007, 09:41 PM

((So this place was semi alive! I hope they return soon...))

edit: 12/2/07 : Never mind.
-throws down a black rose-