xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to xxvellxx

Old 10-14-2007, 07:12 PM

He slammed the helmet down on the desk. "damn it!" Oldies can be so stubborn sometimes!" He sighed still at the cameras and tried to look for Ninja then remembered going to the camera near Ninja and waited for him to be seen. "I am always going to be with you in this, I am going to come in after you if you get caught." He sat there and waited for Ninja to walk out, knowing Ninja he would be probably long gone from that spot and probably already at the objective point.

-----------------

He blinked. "well thats a first, a scientist going into the field." he stretched sitting up. "alright do you have any expierence with shooting, accuracy precision, or hacking?" He thoguth some. "if not i would have to train you to withstand a alrge amount of weight on yoru shoulders as well as teh best way to have quick and deadly accurate shooting." he sighed. "Get used to peopel referring you by your last name instead of 'Dr.' or however you guys are informed. Once yo udo you will have to be up and ready an hour earlier than usual so we can start training you if you have no expierence."

He got up, walked to his computer. He sat down and turned it on opening up a hacking simulator. waiting for a response from Leo.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 07:15 PM

Ninja then silently drew his Katana which also was cloaked with him and then quickly got up and silently and fast ran down the halls towards his targets room oddly dodging just the few scientists but there weren't any security guards.

Akari Tsuki
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Akari Tsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Akari Tsuki

Old 10-14-2007, 07:16 PM

"Well I have created some weapons, I know how to use them but no I don't have much experience, but as for hacking...." He grinned. He had hacked into the kings minions files a couple of times. Though it had quite the defensive system and not much information was revealed.
"Yes I do have some experience in that field"

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 07:29 PM

He wondered then stopped. "They know we are here, they would have already gotten up the communication scramblers and security cameras. Ninja is done for." He quickly skipped through to the Targets room, seeing many of the guards in their behind cover about 3 elite guards covering the target. "How did they know!" He slammed his fist on the desk and quickly disconnected from the communication scramblers and security cameras. He put on his helmet and the seat flew back up the the cockpit, which closed. "humpty dumpty on a wall humpty dumpty had a great fall. Humpty dumpty is going to kill all the kings horses and all the kings men!" He grinned flying the thing towards the targets window and waved at them as they stared at him shocked. "Yes i thank you for inviting me to this whole party of yours! but I'm afraid all of you have to go!" He grinned aiming and firing shooting all of the guards and hen aimed at the elite guards. He picked up a microphone and spoke."get away from him and get on the ground. or you wont get hurt!" He smiled as the elite guards slowly got away from the Target. He grinned then shot all of the elite guards. "I didn't say i wouldn't kill you!" He laughed in the microphone and waited for Ninja to open the door. Ninja hurry the hell up i just drew a lot of attention on us!

-------------------------

"alright then ill set hacking to a maximum level and ill take you by the hacking leader once he gets back and hell decide if your going to be mainly a hacker for the field." He got up and offer him the chair in front of the computer screen.

Akari Tsuki
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 07:33 PM

"O-OK" He didn't think he was that great but he might as well. He sat down on the chair and put his hands on the keyboard. "OK what am I doing?"

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 07:33 PM

Suddenly Ninja burst into the room and instantly kicked the target to the ground and aimed his katana right at his back at his heart,"who is your imformant!!!??"yelled Ninja as he pushed the Katana abit deeper,

"Heh you have no idea do you Ninja,you have a spy in your ranks...David"said the target before the Ninja stabbed the katana right through his heart killing him instantly.Ninja then jumped onto the windowsill sleathing the katana and leaped up over onto the ship's wing as they started to get shot at by the anti air defences,"move move move!"shouted Ninja.

Alice sighed as she stopped typing and started searching things on her computer.

LunaValentine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 07:40 PM

Kaia paced in front of the building, whispering to herself. "The source said this was the place, so I just go in and....... do what I do best. Well, I wont kill them yet, but still." She stopped and barged into the building, no one in site. "I swear, if that source was lying and I get killed, I will......... come back to life and murder him." She muttered and began wandering around, thinking of how to atract the rebel's attention, without getting killed in the process. She was a spy for the king and had been sent to infultrate the rebel lair and find out their secrets. Of course no one but her would know that so she wouldn't die right away. Hopefully. Finally deciding what to do she stopped, completely lost inside and completly vulnerable, Kaia yelled."Hello? Anyone in here? Hello?"

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 07:42 PM

He opened thecockpit manualed and pulled Ninja into the cockpit shutingit and turnign on the invisibility cloak and turnign around shooting off to the rebel hideout. "Now did i tell you that it was a trap?" He sighed broshing the hair from his eyes and slowing down the jet a teh door uopend the land the jet.

He slowly puleld down and landedit as the ceilign closed and teh door outside opened. "Next time I expect you to do as I say!" He opened the cockpit and jumpedo ut setting his helmet on the table and walking off to his office. "I dont intend of losing any of my members... not while I'm around..." He griped his fst and punched it down on a jeeps hood, slightly scraping the skin on his knuckles, which are now bleeding. "even if it's a old man that looks 25." He growled.

---------------------

"Ok what you are doign is hacking through a firewall with 2 secuirity chests and into a tracking cookie to a file." He leaned down and watched. "You have 20 minutes to do this or else its mission failure... click the start button when you are ready." He knew that 20 minutes puts on pressure but it has to stimulate real world as much as possible with the pressure of trackign cookie catchign up and the seurity chest blocking you out. It is not most lei reality but it has to be a little like it.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 07:45 PM

"Then i will go alone Chris,i had my mission and he was target that needed to be dealt with"growled Ninja as he then walked off catching the stares from all the other people around and as he kept walking he didn't notice Kaia as he walked past.

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 07:47 PM

((guys ill be back in liek 30 minutes so ill try to hurry up what i am doing.))

Akari Tsuki
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 07:48 PM

"Um okay" Twenty minutes was not much time, but he might as well try.

"Here I go..."
He clicked start and started the normal procedure. Typing as fast as he could, five minutes left. The small clock in the corner of the screen ticked. He continued typing come on so close just... one...more... He clicked the mouse and the screen flashed. "Got it!"
He had surprised him self, he hadn't expected this.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 07:50 PM

((Alright Vell,cya then))

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 08:14 PM

((alright i'm back))

Vint smiled. "nice I'll inform the captain when he is here, you are most likely to go into the hacking wing." He closed out the hacking simulator. He gave Leo the program disk. "here download this to your computer and try to doit on the lvle you did with less time. Try if often maybe once every 3 days." He smiled going back to his bed.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 08:16 PM

Ninja quickly entered the room that had been reserved for him and he picked up something before leaving and heading for the roof.

Meanwhile Alice sighed as she shut down her computer.

Akari Tsuki
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 10:00 PM

As he stood up from the chair he watched Vint lay down on his bed. A sign that told him he wanted him to go away. "Okay by see you later I guess" He shrugged and walked out. Now, maybe I should go see AliceHe slowly walked down to the head scientists office. He knocked on the door. "Dr.Alice, can I speak to you?"

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 10-14-2007, 11:21 PM

[color=darkblue]
Lydia was awoken from uneasy dreams by an earsplitting ring. It repeated in an orderly fashion, until Lydia reached out and pressed the snooze button on her alarm clock. She lay back in bed and stared at the ceiling and sighed.

She turned back to the clock to check the time.

Her eyes grew large as she realized the time her clock revealed.

"Sheiza!" she yelled, jumping out of her bed and racing to the closet to retrieve some clothes.

-------

She raced down the hall her clothes on untidedly, her white labcoat whipping about in the wind as she rushed down the hallway.

"Dr. Alice! I'm sorry i'm late! My alarm clock was set wrong and i ran here as soon as i got up and..." She suddenly stopped, realizing that someone was talking to Alice.

"Oh, um, I'll let you finish your conversation..." she said, embarrassed.

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 11:37 PM

Chris sighed, checking how everything was and set his pen down. "All this work... all this drama... I don't know if i can take it any longer... Why do i keep thinking that if i turn myself into the king that it will all be done. It wont be it will never be done... This fight will last until the King is in his grave, or until there's a new election.." He sighed leaning back, he heard a knock on the door.

He sat up straight, and looked at the door. "Come on in..." I wonder who it could be... He started to organize things quickly on his desk and looked back up at the door.

---------------------

Vint, heard everything Chris said and slowly opened the door. "Uh sir... Leo, the new scientist thats going into the field. He showed a very good skill with hacking. He completed the hardest level in 20 minute time limit. The requirment to be on the special hacking team." He sat down infront of Chris's desk. "he was drafted to go into the field but he doesnt have that much expeirence with weaponary, so i tested his hacking skills."

---------------------

He nodded. "Ok so I suggest you train him in his choice of weaponary for 5 weeks. There wil lbe a test for accuracy and skill, if he fails you and him wil lhave to go for 6 weeks. a week added to every time he fails the test. Make sure he gets up and ready, and used to the tiem he wil lbe waking up at." He smiled some. "and remember call me Chris, no sir or Mr. just Chris alright?"

---------------------

He nodded. "alright i will do si-i mean Chris. I'll make surehe gets it the first time around." He got out of the chair and walked out closing the door behind him. "I was never so nervouse in my life..." He started to walk back to his room.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 05:55 AM

"Yes you can come in Leo"said Alice,

Soon Ninja was on the roof and he walked over and sat down on the edge of the roof and pressed a button on his helmet and his visor dissappeared and then sighed.

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-15-2007, 06:47 PM

((shadowrunner you gots the wrong person ^^;; ))

Chris sighed, then got up and walked to his bed, flopping down on it. He picked up the remote and turned on the TV seeing what is happening all around them. "Nothing that's not different from last week." He sighed, turning it off and laid back closing his eyes trying to take everything in that happened so fast. "What am i going to do..." He said.

-------------------

Vint went into his room and sighed. "Chris is going to turn himself inot the king... but why..." He looked down and slamed his fist into the desk. "damn traitor!"

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 06:51 PM

((Doh!))

Ninja then picked up a lighter he had picked up earlier and then took a cigarette from the box he had also picked up and put the cig in his mouth before he lighted it.