Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-02-2010, 01:30 PM

(okay as soon as we reach the city i'll throw Nakeit in trapped in his crystal...well with a tiny bit right now. haha )

Lyra slid her fingers across his ear feeling the differences. Her eyes sparkled with discovering something new, one of her favorite things to do. As she got into it she marked her place with her other hand and turned the rest of the way towards him getting up on her knees to reach better. "They're aren't as pointed as I thought they would be." She slid her hand to the tip. 'Kind of rounded on the end, but it's really slight." Really she was just thinking outloud, but it didn't phase her that she was telling him what he looked like.

Her hands hovered on the base of his ears at it brushed a strand of hair. "May I?" She said looking at his forehead thinking it was his eyes. Than she blushed, her thoughts shifting direction slightly. somehow i expected scales like a snake when he said that they were cold-blooded. Her eyes lingered on his forehead but shone with laughter. of course there is no scales. The skin where Kej had touched still tingled from the temperature difference, as did her hands that were touching him. It was an odd sensation and had never happened before with anyone she touched. Touching of course being normal to her because it was her way of seeing. So she assumed it was the temperature difference.

Deep below the ground in the entrance to the city of the elves a crystal stood in the center of the path. It seemed to shine slightly even in the dark as the life on the path to the city got closer. It was a smaller crystal only coming to about 3 feet in height, but made of the same kind of crystal as Kej and Shara had been trapped in.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 03-03-2010, 12:34 AM

Shara stepped up the staircase that led into the next cavern, eager to see the city. When she reached the top, two crystals stood on either side of the doorway. With a small smile, the elf knelt before the first one, pressing her palm to the surface. A web of cracks spread across the glass, and it caved in suddenly. A small fox-like creature collapsed out of it, still and unbreathing. It had recently died - Shara assumed it had been from lack of oxygen. It seemed that the human's presense was waking who and whatever remained in the city.
Moving to the second prison, Shara placed her hand against it, causing the surface to shatter.
"Hello there, little one," she murmered, stroking the guardian's ear. "Wake up." (This would be Nakeit. :))

Kej sat still, his eyes locked on Lyra as she went about "seeing" his ear. He blinked slowly as she described what she was feeling, and he nodded ever so slightly to acknowledge her words. The elf enjoyed the warmth of her hand, though didn't state as much. Instead, he remained silent.
"Do what you wish," he said quietly, his breathing slow. Closing his pale glowing eyes, the elf relaxed. This human was no danger to him. Not at all. Every spot her fingers touched, the warmth dwelled there for many moments before fading away.

((Get into the city. ^_^ I'll see what I can do with producing another character. ^_- Be lonely no more, Lady Alana!! *cough* Personality preference for this guy before I create him? Someone rough, or soft? Loud, quiet? Sad, quick to smile? *chuckle* Suggestions?))

Last edited by Esmme; 03-03-2010 at 01:36 AM..

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 03-03-2010, 01:12 AM

(hmm personality wise. outspoken, loving, not a jerk, caring, kind but with an evil side that comes out sometimes. Thats all I can really think about. Pretty much not a total and complete A hole but not a mousey little mommas boy.)

Alana continued along the path recording several things as she went. She took a few pictures but had to be careful because she had to use her nightvision camera. She looked ahead of her to see the elf female opening a crystal and releasing someone else. Great just what she needed another one of them being here. At this rate they would uncover a whole new spiecies. She walked over behind her and studied the difference between the two crystals. This was interesting indeed.

Esmme

Old 03-03-2010, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha001 View Post
[COLOR="Red"](hmm personality wise. outspoken, loving, not a jerk, caring, kind but with an evil side that comes out sometimes. Thats all I can really think about. Pretty much not a total and complete A hole but not a mousey little mommas boy.)
((This, I can do. :yes: I'll make a profile and put him up on the first page. Shara is freeing "Nakeit" right now, so when they get a bit farther into the city, I'll have my third elf come into play.))

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 03-03-2010, 02:11 AM

(well thank you. Your a very good person to role play with and very considerate. I appreciate it all very much ^.^ )

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-03-2010, 02:37 AM

(I agree! this is a fun roleplay because of it. =] )

Nakeit shook his head and stood up, a growl rumbling in his throat and he let out what would seem like a bark. His eyes focused on the elf in front of him, to him she was shining a sparkly blue with silver, behind her was something else entirely and he crouched low teeth barred. human, human, meat, attack, protect! His eyes sparked as he growled deeper in his throat, clearly audible to the two present. She glowed a red to him, with a slight green tint to it. He was on his haunches dangerously close to a pounce, all he needed was for the elf to move. His mind didn't comprehend that he had been trapped, or that it had been a long time since he had last moved. Briefly he had taken in his surroundings, the staircase by the city, brown, rocky. He was underground, he was also extremely hunger and this turned his growl to even more venomous.

(oh that's right, i can rp animals! Yay =]. actually that's me just being really happy that I can, not bragging o.o please no think i'm bragging! ahhhhhhh =D )

Lyra moved her hands to his hair. It was soft and somewhat cold like his skin, but there were rough spots. Maybe it is from living underground? Or from growing out? "Do you trim your hair to keep it from dying, or are elves like native americans in that they let it grow out very long never cutting it?" oh! She slid her hand down the length trying to figure out how long it was. Than moved to his face, maybe our faces are different to? She blushed as she touched his cheek bone. "I'm sorry. I'm just curious." As she moved across she pictured his face in her head, everything in blacks and grays, her hand tracing everything there. She eventually had a picture in her head of what he might look like and she sat back down straight letting her hands fall back into her lap. "Higher cheekbones I think?" Again she hadn't meant to say her thoughts outloud, she really was just trying to complete the picture.

Esmme

Old 03-03-2010, 03:44 AM

((Aw, you guys are too sweet. :heart: I try to make it pleasant. I'm glad you're having a good time here. ^_^ Just to let you guys know, I posted my second male character's profile - please disregard that I named him after one of my all-time favorite characters: Sephiroth. <--- :heart:))

Shara patted Nakeit's head. "She's not here to hurt us," the elf said to the wolf-like creature, shifting so she was in the way of it's attack. "Go run along if all your going to do is growl like a mad-whelp." The woman stood, looking into the cave ahead of them. "I wonder if there is anyone else left alive. . . ."
Slipping into the opening at the top of the stairs, the dark-haired woman headed forward. The elegant city of wood and stone, crystal, and cold darkness was built into the cavern, glowing softly from luminescent gems and other stones. Shara whispered an exclaimation under her breath, her step quickening as she headed into the streets and carved archways. Her hands ran along the carvings and engraved histories, tears coming to her eyes.
"I wish they were still here," she whispered to herself, looking about the empty houses and deserted streets. If only her people still existed. As for right then, they were an endangered species.
It wasn't long before she entered the main building of the city, the largest one in the cavern. It was by far the most elegant, curtains flitting about in unseen breezes, water trickling from a waterfall against one wall, glittering sparks of light sifting through the air. Shara moved along the smooth floor until she came to a set of four stairs, and she eager moved up to the strange bed made of crystal. Peering inside, she gasped. There was another. In her sudden excitement, Shara called to Alana.
"Come and look!" she cried, a grin on her metallic-shining face. "He's alive! Sephiroth is alive!"
There inside of the crystal bed dwelled another elf - still sleeping peacefully.

Kej blushed when Lyna asked about his hair, and he blinked slowly. "We cut it when we wish," he said quietly, "though it grows rather fast." Her hands moved to his face, and he forced himself not to push himself in to her touch. His white glowing eyes lingered on her fingers as she let them rest in her lap once more, and he blinked slowly. "Elves have sharper features than humans," Kej whispered, licking his lips. "And all of us have long hair. Mine reaches my lower back." Kej shifted, seating himself just beside Lyna.
"Can you picture me?" he asked, curious.

Last edited by Esmme; 03-03-2010 at 03:49 AM..

Talitha001

Old 03-03-2010, 03:49 AM

Alana rushed over to where the elf woman was. She made a mental note to come back and finish her recordings. SHe saw the crystal with the elf sleeping in it. She got on her knees and peered at him with a frown on her face. She wondered how many more there could be here.

"How do you want to get him out? Are you sure he is even alive?"

She didnt quite understand how things worked with these elves still. She barely even understood her own kind. I mean humans were the most confusing and complicated creatures in the world and she was totally confused about how to interpret a whole new race like this.

Esmme

Old 03-03-2010, 03:56 AM

Shara touched the crystal reverently, smiling slightly. "He's still asleep," she said. "Our noise didn't wake him. Help me." Touching one side of the crystal prison (there's a link to his picture of Sephiroth in my earlier post. :XD), the elf found the latch along it's side. "Here! If you help me, we can free him."

Talitha001

Old 03-03-2010, 04:11 AM

(wow to smexy for words lol)

Alana grabbed the latch with her hands as her eyes watched the sleeping elf. He was very handsome indeed. He had white hair. She found this odd that these elves would have white hair. She found herself wondering just how old he was. He seemed young but you never knew. She pulled with all her strength on the latch trying to get the door to open so the handsome elf could be free and join his fellow elves. She wondered if this one would to ignore her or be rude to her.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-03-2010, 04:12 AM

Nakeit 'wulfed' pathetically looking from the familiar elf to the human his ears flat and still crouched low to the ground. Shara moved past him and he nipped at Alana's ankle as a warning than raced ahead of them stopping every so often to crouch low and wag his tail, in some ways he was like the dogs that humans kept for pets, but he was much more viscous than the normal household pets. He ran ahead and stopped next to the crystal of the still encased elf, and crouched low again. His eyes on Shara as she moved to release the man. He tilted his head in confusion when the human rushed up to help.

Lyra felt him move but she was holding the picture in her head trying to make sure she knew it. "Somewhat." A small smile formed on her lips, " I don't know anything about color, for example I assume i see pictures in black white and gray, because that's what people describe color blindness as. " she finally turned to him, I could show you, but I don't think it would turn out very good."

Esmme

Old 03-03-2010, 04:39 AM

((I KNOW, right? :XD Sorry for the ultra smexy picture . . . I couldn't crop it. :shock:))

Shara stepped back when the crystal seemed to shift, and the latch they used to pull the top off of the "coffin" fell to the ground. The lid shifted off of the prison, shattering on the ground near the two women's feet. Sephiroth's eyes fluttered open slowly, and the softest of frowns creased his features.
"Sephiroth!" Shara exclaimed, leaning over the edge of the crystal with wide eyes. "You survived!"
The male closed his eyes again, taking a deep breath.
"Bring me my clothes," he said in a deep voice, laying still. Through slitted eyes, he glanced to Alana, his slight frown deepening. Human?
Shara bowed, darting away into one of the curtained rooms as fast as her feet would carry her.
Sephiroth slowly opened his eyes again, the blue orbs bright - he didn't share the same white eyes as his kin. Blinking slowly, he watched the human woman for a few moments, gathering his strength. He grimaced as he sat up, his hand moving to his head - his vision swam before his eyes, and his head throbbed. The elf groaned softly, rubbing one of his temples.

"Who are you?" he asked, glancing to Alana questioningly.

"Show me?" Kej tilted his head, gently brushing his shoulder against Lyra's.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-03-2010, 04:54 AM

Lyra didn't know why but it made her jump, it was a really small jolt really, she hoped he hadn't noticed. "Yes." She blushed, pulling her notebook open again. "It really will not be very good though." She picked up her pencil in her left hand and began to slowly draw lines on the page below her writing. She started with his forehead, and moved her way down to his chin, she added in fine lines for the hair and pointed ears sticking through the hair. In her head she had drawn it exactly like she could see him, on the paper... well that was a different story. Her drawing was definitely left up to interpretation. "Is it close?" She turned to look at him, a slight pink tint still on her cheeks, it had taken her several moments to draw it, she had taken her time. The lines were shaky and in places not even connected to what they were supposed to be. She had even drawn the eyes off set having lost the placement of the other eye she had drawn first.

Nakeit barked wagging his tail looking up at sephiroth. The man glowed green and gold, he wasn't elven and Nakeit knew this but he had always liked him. He sat mostly still looking up at him, eyes darting around randomly and nose sniffing for any signs of meat. He was hungry. His growling stomach agreed with him.

Talitha001

Old 03-03-2010, 04:56 AM

(ug so hot >< lmfao Tyson please dont read this role play you know your the hottest ;) )

Alana couldnt keep her eyes off of the elf. He was so attractive. She smiled as he spoke. His voice was beutiful.

"I am Alana Vartos. I am an archeologist. I was on the expedition that uncovered this city and your friends."

She pulled out her clipboard and began to circle the area where he was encased making notes on the things that were around there. She kept one eye on the elf in the crystal as she went. She wasen't sure who he was but wasen't sure if she wanted to know. Something told her that he was a little different from the other two elves. She finished with her notes and went to her bag picking out some food and water. SHe walked over to the male elf and held it out to him.

"Here is some food and water. It will make you feel better."

When she noticed the other creature by her she bent down and offered him some food also.

"Are you hungry little one?"

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-03-2010, 05:01 AM

Nakeit sniffed at the food he was offered, curious. He growled at it front paws down , back legs straight. Meat? Than out of nowhere he launched between her legs ripping the food out of her hand and flying to the steps to eat it. human not bad. meat meat meat!! He adored meat, to an obsession amount. In fact, if meat was around he didn't focus on much else at all.

Esmme

Old 03-03-2010, 03:45 PM

"It's certainly up for interpretation," Kej said with a quiet chuckle, a smile on his slighty metallic face. "I'm amazed that you did so well without being able to see the page." The elf took her hand in his, carefully guiding it to complete part of the picture. It now vaguely resembled the structure of a person's face, though wasn't quite what he thought she had in her mind. "You did good," he breathed, letting her hand go slowly.
Staying silent for a few moments, Kej stood, reaching down to Lyra and helping her to her feet. "They have opened the pathway to the city," the elf said in a low voice, tilting his head slightly. His white eyes lingered on the blind woman's face for a moment before moving to the cavern's new opening. "Would you like to go?"

Sephiroth watched in silence as Alana fed little Nakeit some of the food she carried, slowly sipping the water from the canteen she had offered him. He'd refused the food, but relented enough to drink the water.

"The city," he repeated after hearing the woman's introduction. His blue eyes scanned over the room, and he frowned a bit. "There is silence throughout the streets." It was true - not a single noise beyond the trickling of water echoed through the cavern. The research team was most likely still on the stairs - they were measuring, poking, prodding, and recording just about everything. Slowly.
The mist that flowed from the crystal prison sifted about the man as he took a deep breath, his gaze moving to where Shara burst through one of the navy curtains at the other end of the room. Panting, the elven female knelt before Sephiroth, offering a set of clothing in her outstretched hands.
"Your clothes," she gasped, "Great One."
Sephiroth inclined his head, slowly bringing himself out of the "bed" with no regard for the fact that he was unclothed. Grabbing what Shara offered, he moved behind one of the many curtains that billowed in the light wind that blew through the room. It was a mere minute later when he returned wearing perfectly tailored clothing. He wore black leather pants and boots, a long coat that seemed to suit his tall form, and a pair of gloves to match. Light bits of armor were scattered about his thick form, giving him the appearance of a warrior. Stepping over to the crystal he had emerged from, Sephiroth lifted a long blade from the mist, and swiftly secured the sheath at his waist.

"How many others survived?" he asked suddenly, his deep voice echoing about the empty area. Shara immediately dipped into another bow, her long navy hair falling around her face.
"Only three of us have been found, M'lord. Including you."
Sephiroth's eyes moved to regard Alana for a moment, and then he stepped away from them. Heading out of the door that Shara had led Alana through, the tall man stood just outside, quietly observing the dead city.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-03-2010, 07:15 PM

Lyra had no idea of all of these silent glances that he gave her as she satisfied her curiosity. She nodded with a smile. "I'd love to." She tilted her head to listen for any sounds and she could hear the wind whistling from somewhere far off, could be faint voices somewhere deeper down, it was probably the research team chipping away the time extremely slowly as they inspected every little thing that they saw. Any other noises she could not really distinguish. She knew what general direction Kej had walked and she walked towards it, trying not to show that she was unsure of where she stepped. Embarrassed she spoke up. "Would you mind leading me down to the city, I can walk fast but only when I'm familiar with the area or am being led.

Nakeit finished the small meal very fast and came to sit on the ground next to Sephiroth a low rumble in his throat as he defended the city proudly, even if there wasn't actually anything around to defend it from.

Talitha001

Old 03-03-2010, 09:33 PM

Alana looked at the elf for a moment as he stood up. He was so handsome and muscular she found herself blushing. SHe turned her gaze downward. She watched him walk out with a frown. SHe turned to Shara and smiled at her.

"So who is he? YOur king?"

SHe was very curious to see what was going on exactly here. She had called him great one. She assumed that made him a king. THis was indeed interesting. She knew better than to assume but that would be her guess.

Esmme

Old 03-04-2010, 06:31 AM

Kej smiled, gently taking Lyra's hand in his own. He was once again surprised by the heat she gave off, and the elf carefully brought the blind woman along the thin path that led to the city stairway.
"The crystals capture the light," the tall male said quietly, describing what was around them. "The stone has been carved to look like roots that come from the floor and ceiling, winding around the gems that are scattered through the cavern." His deep voice echoed back to them lightly, and the slender youth smiled as he walked backwards, pulling Lyra along with him slowly. "We walk along a thin ridge of stone that leads us to a large flight of stairs. Beyond there, the city itself."
When the woman stepped too close to the edge, his second hand darted out to steady her, slipping into her other hand. After many minutes of walking slowly, Kej led Lyna to the stairs. "Careful," he warned quietly, showing her where the first step was. "We have quite a ways to go until we reach the top."

Shara shook her head, watching Sephiroth step out to the front of the building.
"He is no king," she whispered, "though he might as well be. Lord Sephiroth is a guardian. The greatest warrior of our people." The dark-haired elf shook her head again, blinking her glowing eyes slowly. "He is . . . greatly revered. I have only met him once before."
Looking to Alana, the elven woman bobbed her head in apology. "You are the first human he has seen since our sleep," she stated, "Which makes you . . . a friendly enemy. It was his nature to slaughter your kind." Shara calmed visably, trying to keep her words as unoffensive as possible. She didn't know how to say them any other way. "He's a warrior; a killer. A savior and guardian. A Great One."
Shara slowly headed off in the direction that the tall man had, glancing back to Alana, she slipped outside to stand behind Sephiroth.

The broad-shouldered man glanced down to Nakeit, blinking his azure eyes slowly before looking back up at the deserted city.
"Things have changed," he said quietly, breathing deeply. His eyes shot open suddenly, and his gaze trained onto the researchers. Humans. How many of them were there?
Sephiroth spun around, his pale hair shifting about his form as he faced Shara.
"How many of them are in our city?" he asked, his deep voice tense. For a moment, he seemed to be trembling with anger. As a guardian, a Great One, he was to keep the city clear of human-kind. Here they were walking in the front door. How dare they?! His hand strayed to his blade, and the thick man's pale face hardened. "How many of them defile our lands?"
Shara was unable to answer, so she turned to Alana. "She knows," she whispered, her head tilting in a strangely bird-like motion.

Talitha001

Old 03-04-2010, 06:45 AM

Alana stared at her for a moment. She was very puzzled. What did the humans do to these creatures. She was very very confused. The idea that the humans would harm such beautiful creatures was horrifying to her. She wasen't sure what to do. She wanted to show them she was not like those early humans. She wanted to show them that she was kind and would help them with anything they needed. But how could she do this?

Esmme

Old 03-04-2010, 07:23 AM

Sephiroth turned his ice-blue gaze to Alana. "How many did you bring into our homeland?" he asked, clenching his fanged teeth. When she failed to answer as quickly as he demanded, the tall man took a threatening step toward her. "How many, woman?"

Talitha001

Old 03-04-2010, 07:28 AM

She frowned at him. She was not used to such pure anger and hatred.

"There are ten on our team. Just ten. We are not here to harm you. We only wish to help you."

Esmme

Old 03-04-2010, 08:03 AM

"What help could humans bring but destruction?" Sephiroth's question sounded like a statement, and he turned to face the city once more. Taking the first step down from the building's small staircase, the tall man glared out at the other researchers. "I have no tolerance for your kind."
Shara stayed silent, her white eyes wide. She had been feral toward the humans, but not quite as bad as the guardian was. Then again, that was his duty and calling - to protect the city, even if it stood empty of life.
"He'll kill them," she whispered to Alana as Sephiroth started down toward the other humans. "Without thought or regret, he will kill them."

Talitha001

Old 03-04-2010, 08:16 AM

(nice new avi ^.^ )

Alana thought for a minute. How could she fix this? There had to be a way to calm him down and keep him from killing everyone in here. She picked up her walkie talkie and spoke quietly.

"Leave theres a bacteria release in the city leave now."

The other people immediatly took off.

Alana turned back to the guy in front of her and frowned at him. Now she had to find a way to take care of this elf. As long as only she was in danger she would be fine but the others were safe for the moment.

Esmme

Old 03-04-2010, 08:36 AM

((:heart: Thank you. ^_^ I like my new Avi . . . she changes so often, it's not even funny! I need some sleep . . . have a good one. G'night! :sleep:))

Sephiroth's gaze was cold as he watched the humans filter out of the cavern's entrance many feet away.
"You warned them," he said slowly, looking to Alana. "You told them to leave." He sounded slighty confused, but more angry than anything. The elf paused on the stairway, looking flustered. Sephiroth narrowed his eyes.
"If they return," he said in a deadly whisper, "they will never see the light of day again." Letting his pale hand drop away from his blade, the warrior scanned over the city once more. For once, there was nothing for him to do - not without any people populating the city. Before he was a keeper of justice and order. Now, a mere shadow in a lost civilization.
Letting out a frustrated breath, the broad-shouldered man pushed past Shara and Alana, stepping back into the building they had just left. He moved into the middle of the large, empty room, slowing his steps.
What do I do now that I am free?

Shara watched as Sephiroth headed back inside, and shook her head when he disappeared behind the navy curtain. "I am not going in after him." The woman shuddered. "I'll wait here with Nakeit."

Kej frowned slightly when he heard movement, and tilted his head thoughtfully when he saw a few of the researchers exit and stand on the stairs near them. I wonder why?