Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-01-2010, 03:08 AM

Hello my dear ladies and gentlemen. The day has come for the great Feast of Fools. This foolish user event shall take place on the 9th of July to the 15th.
We hope you will have lots of fun at our little get together.

You may ask any questions in here over the general event. If you need help with a specific thread please ask the wonderful host or co-host of the thread.

Because I'm a cool boss the hosts can enter any contest or game they are not hosting or judging.

Meet the hosts in this great banner (made by Syraannabelle):

Last edited by Lilith W; 07-11-2010 at 04:39 AM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-01-2010, 03:47 AM

Q: What is the Feast of Fools?
A: The Feast of Fools was an event in the past that was a time when you could do whatever you wanted. It was a free time away from church. We have brought this free spirited time to the site. It is a user event made as a kind of child of the Menewshan Circus. There are many games and contests and with them many prizes.

Q: What are the dates?
A: July 9-15th

Q: When does it end?
A: 7pm Central time on the 15th (click here to find out the time)

Q: Are there EIs?
A: No, this is a user event meaning we give you pretty past EIs/CIs.

Q: Do we get anything?
A: Why of course. You get to have a fun time. You can win CIs and EIs, you can get your "photo" taken, have your fortune told, and get a tarot spread read.

Q: Why are we doing this?
A: Because we love you. This site is so much fun and we wanted to share some more fun with you.

Q: You said this is a time to do anything so do the normal rules apply?
A: Yes, break the rules and the mods will hear about it.

Q: So, what do we do?
A: You can make your own thread and chat or put on your own games, you can enter our marvelous contests; Avatar, Writing, Art & Food; join our fun games; Memory & Knife Throw, Street Performance (task style game); have your fortune read, get a tarot spread, or get a picture to remember all the fun.

Q: I don't understand blank.
A: Ask any questions you have in here.

Q: Do you have any banners we can add to our signatures?
A: Yes we do. Here they are:

SPOILERX

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/user-events/menewsha-feast-fools/"][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav0bn.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
by Kultura

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/user-events/menewsha-feast-fools/"][IMG]http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af228/Naoto-chan22/mene/feastoffools-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
by Naoto-Chan

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/user-events/menewsha-feast-fools/"][IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/YukinaW/banner-2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
by Lilith W

HTML Code:
 [URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/user-events/menewsha-feast-fools/"][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/Randehh/Threads/menedatefof.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML Code:
 [URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/user-events/menewsha-feast-fools/"][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/Randehh/Threads/menedatesmfof.png[/IMG][/URL]
by R a n d e h

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/user-events/menewsha-feast-fools/"][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2ymzyue.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
by lunanuova

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/user-events/menewsha-feast-fools/"][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/34qsklj.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
by Miro

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/user-events/menewsha-feast-fools/"][IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/FeastofFoolsbannar.png[/IMG][/URL]
by PaintTheSkyRed

By Keyori

Last edited by Lilith W; 07-12-2010 at 03:57 PM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-01-2010, 04:08 AM

The Wonderful Hosts
Silver Magi
Lilith W
blueblackrose
Syraannabelle
Keyori
Silverwingedshadows
kandii_k
Ivvy
lunanuova
Goblin Maiden

The Talented Artists
briannamal- avatar contest banner art, fortune telling banner art
avi- writing contest banner art, food contest banner art (art on left of banner), tarot banner art
pumibel- front page banner, art contest banner art (art on right)
blueblackrose- task game banner art, memory game/knife throw banner art

Brilliant Others
briannamal- she made all the wonderful banners
sadrain- was a great listener who helped come up with ideas
Kultura- the person who started this event

Wonderous Siggy Banner Donaters
Kultura
Naoto-Chan
Lilith W
R a n d e h
Miro
lunanuova
PaintTheSkyRed

The Giving Donaters
Kultura
kandii_k
Esmereina
Wynna
Silenia
Lathrine
The Liztress
bloodstainedwings
Lilith W
Sayomi
Wrenji-chan
Silverwingedshadows
Syraannabelle
sadrain
pumibel

Special Winners

Fulkth- for being a super great person, posting a lot, and being in like every thread you win the panda slippers

alonzo:) - won the event's mule's clothing (Basic Sapphire Stockings (M), Pyotr's Fire Shorts , Berry Elven Shoes, Red-Yellow-Blue Legwarmers, Canary Feather Ruff, Cardinal Red Captain's Cape, Blackwood Shoulder Strap, Black Mechanic Gloves, Blackwood Over Belt, Cardinal Red Open Vest, Pyotr's Cobalt Shirt)

Last edited by Lilith W; 07-15-2010 at 09:18 PM..

Silverwingedshadows
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-01-2010, 10:44 PM

Name: Shadowsofsilver, but Silver-chan is ok!
Level: 21
Class: Platinum
Race: Humanoid Neko
Family: Tsukuyomi-no-kami
Alignment: Neutral Good
HP: 60/60
Strength: 6
Constitution: 12
Dexterity: 16
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 16
Charisma: 18
BIO: I'm in college. I like anime, manga, and cosplay. Its fun to dress up! I like having fun with friends, newly made or not! I'm a silly, chibi, and Japanese liking girl. This is my first user run event! Looking forward to it! I hope we all have fun!

Last edited by Silverwingedshadows; 07-03-2010 at 09:36 PM..

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-01-2010, 10:55 PM

Name: Keyori, but you can call me Key or Kei or Keyo or Kyo
Nationality: American

BIO: Ummm... I guess I'll start with why I did this xD

I volunteered for this event because another host dropped out. I wanted to help out originally, but I found the planning thread WAY late and everything had been filled already. I kept popping in though and eventually a spot opened up and here I am!

This is my first user event since joining Menewsha, so this is a really exciting experience for me! I'll be hosting the writing contest so if you're a creative author (so unlike me :lol:) then be sure to stop by! I'm also hosting an art shop on the side.

My dream is to be a really significant contributor to the Menewsha community some day. *_*

Maybe one year I'll host a user event of my own! I can dream, can't I?

Last edited by Keyori; 07-10-2010 at 04:23 AM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-01-2010, 11:17 PM

Name: Syra
Homeworld: Canada
Career: Student
Build: Svelte Skin Color: Fair
Hair Color: Red Eye Color: Green
Quirk: You have a pierced belly button
Planet of Birth: Saskatoon
Divination: Trust in your fear.

Weapon skill: 29
Ballistic skill: 22
Strength: 22
Toughness: 30
Agility: 34
Intelligence: 38
Perception: 36
Will power: 28
Fellowship: 36

Traits: Artist, Novelist, Actress, Graphic Designer, Seamstress
Basic Skills: Common Lore, Literacy , Speak Language (English), Charm, Perception
Advanced Skills: Speak Language (Japanese), Trade (Graphic Design), Trade (Cook)
Talents: Art, Language, Dancing, Literacy
Gear: chaos necklace, jeans and tank tops (Good Quality Clothing), candles, charm (ankh), laptop, stuffed animals, bandannas, mp3, cell phone, sweaters, necklace, rings

This is my first user event, to be a part of or experience, and I'm really excited to be hosting the Gypsy Magic Tarot Reading thread.

Last edited by Codette; 07-04-2010 at 06:42 PM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-04-2010, 01:03 AM

Digimon Stats
Name: Lilith W or Lilithmon (You can also call me Lilly, Lilith, or Lolly Pop)
Title: Ruler of Event
Level: Mega (21)
HP: 99/100
Attribute: Vaccine (I am good ^^ )
Type: Scholar Lord
Digivolves from: LadyDevimon (she is cool and powerful)

Attacks
Knife Slash- Use throwing daggers to slash (I am hosting a knife throw, come see me)
Knife Throw- Throw knives at opponent
Tome Break- Gain knowlege from reading
Art Theft- Grabs art and runs away laughing crazily (I love art so I will be trying to get some durning the event)

I would like to point out there really is a Lilithmon. Some of my stats are the same as her's while many are not. And if you can't tell this is from Digimon.

Other: I love to read and my bedroom looks like a mini library. I currently own more then 500 books. I love to go to anime conventions and have found my all time favorite cosplay in Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

I got involved in this event as a host but when the previous runner had to drop out and the event was going to die I stepped forward to run it.

This is my third time being involved in a user event and first time running one. I hosted a thread in the Menewshan Circus and in the Mene~Summer Night's Dream.

Last edited by Lilith W; 07-07-2010 at 11:56 PM..

kandii_k
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to kandii_k

Old 07-05-2010, 03:48 PM

Name:Kandii_k RL:Akayla, Kay,

Sign:Gemini -6.08

Bio: Born in the West Indies. I like to do nothing. I work during daylight hours. I like to read and write...sometimes. I find my life to be dull and boring. I don't have many friendsand I find life easier that way. Any other questions? Fell free to ask.

This is my first tme hosting an event thread so be gentle. I'm host Food Art. 1. Because I like food. 2. Because I like art. Though my drawings are very amature.

I have never been in a user event before so I will be having a lot of firsts in this event. I can't wait for it to start. XD

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:21 PM

Name: Goblin Maiden (or just Mai)

Why I joined: I saw that a user event was being planned, and hopped over to the thread... I came in late in the game, so there was not an opening. Then BAM, a game slot to be hosted opened up, and I graciously volunteered myself. It's been a dream of mine to someday host a big game\contest, and so this will be a dream come true for me!

Hosting: The Task Game! It will be my first time hosting a game of this nature, and I'm really excited. Drop by, it's gonna be a doozy!

Co-Judging: The Writing Contest. I love to write, so I volunteered to co-judge. And I love reading creative writing. GANBATTE!

Likes: writing, reading, knitting, crocheting, movies, video games, reading motivational articles, drinking tea, singing, RPing.

Dislikes: purposefully rude people, broken air conditioning, really spicy food, being surprised so that she screams, burning her tongue on hot food when she's really hungry.

Silver Magi
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-08-2010, 04:13 AM

Name : Silver Magi, or ...something.

Hair Colour : Turquoise. :D

Race : Gaylandian.

Favourite Colour : Turquoise and purple.

Familiar : One eyed dog named BJ.

Current Residence : Somewhere in Nova Scotia.

Profession : Cleric.

Title : Level 34 Magical-Bandage-Caster.

Special Moves : 'Revive into a sorta failed zombie creature, but that's okay because they like horror movies'.
Works every time. Uses 2448 Mana.

What I'm Hosting : The avatar contest! Come over and JOIN ME NOW. ASDFGSFDS.

Why The Heck Am I Doing This? : Because it'll be fuuuuuun. c:
I also thought it'd be nice to host my first event contest.

Extra Tidbits : I like dramas and movies from overseas. I enjoy spending hours laughing at non-sequiturs with my haggy. c:
Ask me anything else. I'm too lazy for this.

Last edited by Silver Magi; 07-08-2010 at 04:16 AM..

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-08-2010, 01:05 PM

Username: lunanuova

You can call me by: luova, luna, nuova.

Ethnicity: White, British

Involvement in the Event: I am hosting the Art Contest because I love art and creativity! I volunteered to host the Art Contest in a shared thread with the Food Contest. I have never hosted a competition before, but have always wanted to. I really enjoy events on menewsha and I am happy to be a part of this one and get more involved.

Traits: Understanding, thoughtfulness, slight perfectionist.

Other: Like Keyori, I also would love to be a significant member of the Menewshan Community. I like people who make the effort to be kind and involve others. I like freedom, holidays and family.

Last edited by lunanuova; 07-08-2010 at 01:12 PM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-09-2010, 06:00 AM

Name: blueblackrose (aka bbrose, bbr, blue, basketballie)
Appearance: She has an average build. Her hair is normally brown, long and wavy, but for the event has dyed it light blue and straightened it. She has grey eyes.
Powers: Fire and Psychic
Special Abilities: Energy Transfer, Healing, and Speaking with the spirits
Attacks: Heat Wave
Fireball
Mindreading
HP: 200/200
MP: 86/100

Talents: Art (mostly drawing), photography, writing, singing, playing clarinet, healing, seeing auras and sensing spirits.

Bio: Well were to begin? Right now I’m taking a break from college and looking for a job. I like to read. I love anime and manga. I’m such a child at heart, lol. Hmm..what else? My life is kind of dull and then again not.

I have been a member of Menewsha since March 2007 and this is my third time helping out with a user-ran event. The first event I helped with was the Summer Pool Party in 2008 in which I was an artist and the host of the art contest. Last year I started the planning for the Menewshan Circus, but do to some issues I had to pass on the responsibily. This year I’m helping out again as an artist and as a host. I also run a charity called The INSANE Asylum.

Heh, I’m hoping to meet Brain Krause, from the TV series Charmed, this Saturday. He’s helping with a car wash fund raiser in my home town. That’ll be fun, lol.

leasfy
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to leasfy

Old 07-09-2010, 01:07 PM

Yayy it's officially open :eager: been anticipated for quite sometime

Silverwingedshadows
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-09-2010, 01:20 PM

Um not yet, but soon. K?

leasfy
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-09-2010, 01:41 PM

Uh oh
am I too early? Dang it :gonk: sorry

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-09-2010, 01:59 PM

It is open now so no worries

Silverwingedshadows
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-09-2010, 02:00 PM

Open! :squee: Time for fun!

leasfy
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-09-2010, 02:04 PM

Yayy it's open :eager:

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-09-2010, 02:48 PM

Oh my gosh, some of those bios made me lol, in a good way. XD I love how you used actual table top elements in some of the bios. XDD

And, ooh, I am mentioned! -squees- THANK YOU LILITH. -hugs- That made me really happy. <3

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 07-09-2010, 02:58 PM

your welcome for the donation, it wasnt much and im surprised i got mentioned. *blushes* thank you.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-09-2010, 05:25 PM

hey, everything helps and I love to mention names ^_-
unless of course if you donated an egg then I hate you. *just kidding*
Those things were so hard to sort around. lol

@Rainy- glad you liked the bios ^^

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-10-2010, 04:21 AM

Lol, I started the bio trend, and then I gutted mine out xD

Go figure.

Glad someone read them though!

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 07-10-2010, 04:26 AM

Sounds great! Though, I don't know if I'll be participating in any sticky threads yet.. but we shall see!

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-10-2010, 05:05 AM

Yeah, Keyori did.
You should have kept yours.
But I came up with my digimon all on my own ^^

Glad you think so Arikana ^^
And you should join the fun. ^_-

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 07-10-2010, 02:33 PM

I don't have any questions, but I wanted to thank you guys for putting this together! :)