MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 02-25-2013, 07:10 AM

"Surprise him? Oh..I suppose I could do that." Mana smiled and nodded towards Kiki. "Thank you." She pushed her sunglasses up a bit and frowned. "You are a wonderful waitress. Don't you worry about it dear. I can handle the fort while you go outside." She smiled and giggled. "Please try to keep Dea and Minoru out of trouble." Mana turned to Dea and frowned. "Dea, you return Minoru's pants to him or I will go clean your room and return all of your shinys to their proper owners."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 02-25-2013, 07:13 AM

"Thank you~!" Kiki made her way back over, "Owner? Oh, that would be Miss. Kouryuu..." She pointed to the winged woman, lounging in her seat. She leaned in and whispered as soft as she could manage. "I'd be careful though... she likes to claim things as hers.... from what I hear she considers Miss.Kayko her pet, as well as little Meilou... Though she is a dragon after all.. I've only met one other though he had a thing for males........" She cleared her throat, "At any rate, please be careful... As kind as she is, she's liable to try and keep you. No one seems capable of reining her in when she wants something."

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The lynx demon came to a skidding hault, her eyes going wide and kittenish, watering. "B-but.. my shinies.... Why would you even say that~!?"

"...." Minoru walked in, carefully covering himself before snatching his pants from the wailing feline. "If I had a free hand right now I'd hurt you so bad....."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2013, 07:39 AM

Windup nodded in understanding. "A dragon eh? I must say it's an honor to actually see one." He paused and thought for a moment. "Well thank you for everything Miss." He twitched slightly as a bit of steam escaped from the seams in his body. "Hmm...it appears I needed the water more than I thought.. Excuse me for this Miss." He took off his top hat, revealing a seamless metal sphere underneath. He grasped it with one hand and began to turn it. It made a ratchet sound as it moved up, becoming loose. When he finally pulled it off a plume of steam escaped the hole. He picked up the glass of water in the other hand and poured the cold liquid into the gap.

Owen nearly spit out his water as he watched Windup. "You really had to do that here? In front of everyone?" He shook his head and leaned back in his seat. "You talk about me making a scene and then rip your head off in front of new people." He turned to glance at the winged woman. "I gotta agree with you though. An actual dragon? That's pretty insane."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-25-2013, 07:51 AM

"I mean it young lady." Mana placed her hands on her hips since she couldn't very well cross her arms. "You are to behave yourself. Now go outside and play." She nodded and turned back around just in time to hear the timer go off. "Oh! the cake is done." She smiled brightly and quickly made her way into the kitchen and sang to herself quietly as she moved around the kitchen. Once she got everything together and placed a piece of cake on a plate along with the sandwich. She then set it on a tray and picked up the tray, carrying it out to the only occupied table. She looked over at the headless metal man and blinked, taken aback slightly. "H-Here you are. I certainly hope you enjoy your meal." She set the tray down and smiled. "Can I get you two anything else?"

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-25-2013 at 07:56 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-25-2013, 08:03 AM

She blinked a bit as he removed his hat. Seeing as he was a machine she had seen weirder things in theory, but it was still a little off putting. Not enough to make her sick, but a knot formed in her stomach making her feel uncomfortable, trying to humanize him in her head didn't make the action any better. "Uhh, excuse me.. Mana will be taking care of you..." She did a small bow and made her way over to Kira, grabbing her hand. "Lets go make sure the demons don't get into trouble..."

Dea huffed softly and scuttled out the door once again.

Minoru excused himself and got dressed once more, now with a belt added to his pants to hopefully stop such a thing happening again and made his way back out side to play with Meilou.

Kouryou's wings flicked as she looked over to the guests, her head tilted curiously, watching them closely after hearing the little witch speak about her. She was old, not deaf.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2013, 08:24 AM

Windup screwed his head back on after the water was poured into his body. He placed his hat back on and turned to the new woman at the table. "Nothing for me Miss, but thank you. He turned to the winged woman. "I would just like to speak to your boss for a moment." He excused himself and made his way over to the winged woman. "Greetings Miss Korryuu." He bowed to her then straightened up. "May I have a moment of your time?"

"Hey, don't mind Windup." Owen said to the woman with the tray. "He looks threatening, and the way he removes parts of himself so easily can be very unnerving.... But he's a total teddy bear." He gave her a smile and started on his food. "This is all really great by the way. It's been a while since I've had home cooked food."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-25-2013, 06:39 PM

Kira smiled, heading out the front door with her. "That's a good idea. We don't want them leveling our running area." She smiled and shook her head.

Mana watched Windup for a moment before she returned her gaze to the boy and shook her head. "It's alright. I shouldn't have been so rude. My apologizes." Her eyes lit up as she smiled, not that anyone could see it under the sunglasses but she was still happy he liked her food. "Oh. Thank you. I'm very glad you enjoy it." She bowed and nodded her head. "If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask."

Sofia arched her back and cracked it once she was outside. "Hnn. At least it's a nice day."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-26-2013, 03:03 AM

She looked him over and tilted her head, sitting properly in her seat now she shrugged. "Something I can help you with?"

Kiki giggled softly and stripped down as she walked, her form shifting immediately into an albino doe. Her skin quivered from the magic, making her nose tingle and a soft sneeze escaped her. Her ears twitched slowly as she examined her surroundings.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2013, 03:49 AM

"Thanks I'll keep that in mind." He turned his attention back to his food. Eating as he watched Windup with the Dragon. 'Now what in the hell is his plan?'

"Well Miss Kouryuu, I was hoping we could help each other." He wrung his hands together as he spoke, the motion creating a quiet symphony of whirs and clicks. "You see me and my companion here have been looking for a place to stay. And while we lack the funds to simply rent a room here for any length of time, I was wondering if we could be of any use to you. Even though you already seem to have quite a few workers we could do whatever you require of us."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-26-2013, 03:59 AM

Kira removed her clothes and shifted into her other form, quickly. The horse shook her head letting her mane fall everywhere. She stepped over to the smaller deer she nudged her with her nose gently.

Mana made her way into the kitchen, grabbing some clothes and moved back out to the dining area, staring to clean. She hummed to herself, as she moved from table to table.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-26-2013, 06:37 AM

"Jobs hnn?" She raised an eyebrow. "Well, what can you do exactly?" She frowned softly. "I don't think we're in need of a second water heater exactly... the one we have should suffice." She glanced over at his companion. "Nor do I run a daycare, despite some of my employees... You find yourself a place to be useful and I'll give you the job, I'm not responsible for anything that turns up missing. Your wages will be a room and your meals. You can keep what you make in tips, but until you've proven your worth that's all the charity I can offer you."

Kiki sniffed at the horse and nudged her snout, playfully kicking her hind legs in the air before running about the open space, making a wide circle before lowering her head and approached the demon child.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2013, 06:39 PM

Windup nodded. "Understood Miss. We will help however we can." He gave her another bow then returned to the table, and was greeted with a very annoyed Owen.

"What the hell was that?" He whispered harshly. "Why did you let her talk to you like that? Water heater?" Small bolts of lightning crackled across his hand. "And daycare?! I'm probably older than half the people here..."

Windup placed his hand on Owen's head. "Calm yourself Owen..." He spoke just as quietly. "I'm sure she meant no offence. And she's right....they already have a large workforce...we need to prove ourselves useful."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-26-2013, 06:55 PM

Meilou stared up at the deer and squealed a little. "Hi Kiki!" She ran over and hugged her leg, giggling. She shifted a bit and crawled up onto her back. "Mush! Pwease?"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-26-2013, 07:49 PM

"........" Kiki snorted and gave a huffed sigh, making carefully making her way over to Kira who was better equipped for passengers. She turned her head and licked the small girl's leg before looking up at Kira. Help...?

Kouryuu ignored the small boy's outburst and waved her hand. "Quiet or I'm taking away your food..."

Bruiser sighed, continuing to clean the glass she had in hand. "Well, this is going to be interesting..."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2013, 08:29 PM

Owen turned to the dragon woman. "Hey! It's not polite to-"

Windup raised his arm and flicked the boy on the forehead, knocking him back into his chair. "I said...calm yourself." His voice had lost it's usual tone and had become much more stern. "You will now being doing extra work to apologize to Miss Kouryuu." A small jet of steam came out of either side of his 'neck'.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-26-2013, 08:49 PM

Kira snorted and stepped over to Kiki and lowered her head towards the small child on the deer's back.

Meilou blinked, staring up at the large horse and latched onto her mane, crawling to he back.

Ow..

"Giddy up horsey!" Meilou giggled and kicked her feet.

Kira lifted her head up and started to trot around.

"Weeeeeee~!

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-27-2013, 03:18 AM

Kiki trotted about with Kira and Meilou, her ears and tail flicked slowly as she moved around the wide area. Her head tilted as she listened for Sophia, knowing full well her transformation wouldn't be as pleasant.

Kouryuu smirked softly, raising an eyebrow. the mechanical man could be of some use to her, and the little loud mouth would at the very lease be amusing to mess with. "Interesting indeed..."

Bruiser gave a sigh, ears flicking back as she groaned. This wasn't going to end well, she wondered if Mana could detour the dragon from harming their new guests and possible co-workers.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2013, 03:42 AM

Owen grumbled and stayed in his seat, finishing his meal in silence. As annoyed as he was he knew better than to anger Windup. He could practically feel the Dragon Woman still watching him, mostly likely laughing.

Windup turned to Kouryuu again. "What do you say Miss Kouryuu? Do you have anything for Owen and myself to do at this time?" He shot Owen another 'glare' as he began to mumble under his breath.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-27-2013, 03:48 AM

Sofia hunched over, hidden away in the forest, breathing heavily. Her body twitched as her bones began to snap and rearranged themselves. The pain was excruciating but she had gotten used to it over the years. Sofia knew what to expect by now. She growled as she body began to grow fur. She closed her eyes, letting the wolf take over. The transformation took about fifteen minutes. Once she was finished she let out a long howl.

Kira stopped, hearing the howl and shivered a little. It still freaked her out to be so close to a wolf. She almost wanted to run off. At least until she remembered who she was carrying around.I'm sure her mother is scarier then Sofia..

Mana lifted her head up from cleaning the tables. She certainly hoped everyone would behave. The last thing this place needed was a fight.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-27-2013, 04:07 AM

"Assuming Mana hasn't gotten to them already, we don't have any dishwashers. As a cook she shouldn't really be concerning herself with such things..."

Sophia isn't bad, just a bit scary.. and hot tempered.. and rude.. and mean... and angry...... She snorted and shook her head But not bad...

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2013, 04:37 AM

Windup nodded and stood up. "Very good Miss Kouryuu, we will see to it straight away." His voice had returned to it's happy tone. He started for the kitchen door with Owen at his heels. Just like the front door, Windup had to duck as he entered the kitchen. Sure enough a few dishes were piled in the sink. Well Owen, here's to our first day of work." He picked up a dish and a sponge and got to work. After some more grumbling Owen picked up a rag and began drying the dishes.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-27-2013, 04:46 AM

She still scares me. She shook her head and trotted around a bit more, making Meilou happy.

Mana looked over at Kouryuu and frowned. "But...I love doing the dishes." She shifted a bit and looked over at the kitchen, walking over and peeked her head in the room.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-27-2013, 09:50 PM

"Would you rather I send them away and have them living on the streets...?" She raised a delicate eyebrow, knowing that wouldn't sit well with the bat demon at all.

Kiki gave a soft sigh, ears flicking as she listened for Sophia. If she wanted to 'play' Hunting Time this wasn't going to be a very good day. She trotted along side Kira, nuzzling Meilou's leg.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2013, 10:16 PM

The pair continued to wash dishes in silence Windup scrubbing and Owen drying. After a while Windup finally spoke up, turning his head to Owen. "How's your forehead?" He asked, not stopping his washing.

"Hmm?" Owen replied, turning to look at Windup while placing another dish in the clean pile. "I'm fine." He grinned. "You know it would take more than that to actually hurt me."

Windup laughed a little. "Of course of course..." He picked up another dish, the pile almost gone. "Even so, I'm sorry."

Owen raised an eyebrow. "Oh come on, don't get all sappy on me." He laughed. "I just hate hearing that stuff from people you know?" He looked down at his own body. "Sometimes I really hate looking like this."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-27-2013, 10:23 PM

Mana shook her head and frowned. "I would never want anyone to be out living on the street. That's terrible!" She whined. "I suppose it's alright if they do the dishes.."

Meilou giggled and squirmed. "Dat tickles!"

Don't make her fall off. I don't need her mother killing us.

Sofia shook her head and stretched, walking out from behind a patch of trees. She let out another howl before she bolted deeper into the woods.