Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-24-2017, 12:53 AM

Immy: ick.. i had a feeling that's what it was going to be x.x

Amber was surprised to see the blood drawing, and quickly snapped a picture of it just before Rane started tearing the boards up from the floor. She could show that to Spencer when they got back- or text it to him. Which is what she ended up doing, saying [Rane found this in the child's room, this could be worse than we thought.] and sending the message right after sending the picture. Rane finding the dead animals underneath is what really got to the young woman, and she turned her head to the side with her eyes closed. Dead things were not something she easily dealt with. She felt sick. Aaron just placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a look. It wasn't a stern expression, just one to remind her not to wander off.

Amber had to get out of the room, even if just for a few minutes. She gently moved his hand and glanced at the door, then back at him. He nodded lightly and she hurried outside to get some air. Aaron could still see her from the child's room, but he didn't dare move his eyes from where she was standing. He didn't want to lose anyone.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 01:04 AM

Nova_Alchemist: damn then I need to work better on my suspense and mystery, but yea I have like half this idea in my head planned but nothing is truly in order yet.

Slipping the glove off her hand she walked away not saying a word as she went to stand with the other girl. "You okay Amber? Guess that isn't exactly something you need to answer huh?" Rane took out something from her pocket in a small bag holding it out to the other girl "It's a cinnamon scented bracelet. Cinnamon is supposed to help you not feel nauseous and will keep you from smelling all that. I don't know if it will work but you never know." Rane was just trying to help her.

Morgan shook his head "This is messed up, I'm starting to think it's not just the kidnapper..." Morgan didn't want to confirm his thoughts to anyone, not hotch, and definitely not to himself.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-24-2017, 01:21 AM

Immy: haha, nah. i've just been watching too many criminal shows xD
it's like in some horror movie where you know there's something in the closet and yea.. xD

Amber took a minute to calm herself down, then she heard something and turned to see the other girl join her. A sheepish smile tugged at her thin lips and she gratefully took the offered bag, and slowly opened it. "Thanks.." She said in a quiet voice as she slipped the bracelet around her wrist. Mint was good too, but not as far as canceling a smell out. It did help.. and her nerves were calming down too, but Rane might've eased her.

Aaron shook his head as Derek spoke, and put a hand on his head. "C'mon, let's join the girls and check the other houses for any other clues." He spoke, glancing at Derek for a moment since Rane had gone outside with Amber.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 01:39 AM

Nova_Alchemist: going to try and post as much as I can but my emotions are through the roof.

Rane wouldn't ever admit it, but stuff like this bothered her to no end. Her nerves were trying to act up after three long years of not acting up. Maybe she should have stuck with her old job, but in the end it would have destroyed who she tried hard to become. When the guys came out to them suggesting they would check the other houses, Rane wasn't sure if they would find anything or not. if they all had the same symbol...and if not...she could ask about the children but how much would parents know about their own children. She believed things could possibly be real, but also majority of the time she doubted herself with the way she originally was raised. Rane didn't say anything and Morgan was ready to go to the next house but looked to Amber "You okay kid? Do you want to wait outside this time in case we find anything else like that in the other houses?" Morgan suggested.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-24-2017, 01:50 AM

Immy: i'm going to go ahead and post, since i've got something
don't sweat it though, i just don't want to lose my thought

Amber slowly took in the scent of cinnamon from the bracelet, and gently ran a couple fingers of the material. "What about you Rane, are you okay?" She asked softly, being able to look in the girls eyes and tell that had really bothered her as well- but she probably wouldn't admit it either. Since she was focused on Rane and the bracelet, Derek kind of startled her. Amber jumped slightly, and glanced at Derek nervously, then relaxed. "Is that okay?" She asked, referring to waiting outside the next house. She didn't think she could handle another dose of dead things and rotten smells, but mostly dead things. Aaron nodded lightly. "Just don't leave the porch, at least we'll still be able to see you and vise-versa." Aaron spoke.

Amber sighed a breath of relief and followed the group to the next house, texting Spencer.
[Anything from Garcia?]

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 02:19 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Rane shrugged "Nothing that will affect me here, let's get this case over with" now she felt like she was babysitting but then again that was all she was doing. "Hey Amber, check this out. It's really peaceful out here." Rane felt something was off "No kids, no cars, no talking, no noise, nothing. Where is everyone? I've gone through special procedures to be able to hear farther out and still nothing. Not even an animal." Rane was getting a bad feeling about this neighborhood until her phone went off which made her realize it was on vibrate.

[Reid: Nothing yet, anything on your end?]

[Morgan: It's all clear up here, no smells or dead things, you guys can come in if you want]
[Rane: Affirmed, sending her up]

Rane looked at Amber "Alright, why don't we go on upstairs, but I'm gonna wait here for a moment. Morgan and Hotch wish to speak more about the case with you. Nothing dead or dreadful up there. Think you can manage on your own going up the stairs to the room right at the left of the stairs at the top?" Rane didn't finish that sentence anymore than she already did while she went over to the next house peeking in through the window. No one. Nothing. Just furniture, dust, and ... that was a lot of dust for one place for such a short time. Dust doesn't collect in that period of time.

"Backyard?" Rane asked making her way back to the house where something dead was in the house with the animals under the rug. She wandered finding a forest just outside the perimeter of the fence and went over to it. Looking around she saw nothing until...hitting the ground and no longer nowhere in view of the gated community. She was no longer in the backyard or in the neighborhood. Something was off, but her vision failed her. She couldn't see anything, nothing was over her eyes, and she did smell dirt. Was she underground? It was colder down here, so she must have fallen through a hole or something. For once she wished she would have listened to the other man - she was supposed to be protecting them not the other way around.

(dont find the hole off the bat, so far no one knows where she went)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-24-2017, 04:38 PM

Immy: do you still have the idea of the kid finding Amber, and wanting her to follow him/her without telling the others?

Amber sat on the porch of the second house, kind of wondering why Rane stayed with her. Aaron said it was alright for her to wait outside, but he didn't mentioned needing someone to watch her- even if Rane was the guardian of the team. It was too peaceful..and it not for the bracelet, her anxiety would probably be through the roof right about now. Cinnamon always seemed to calm her, even as a child. She checked her phone when it buzzed and replied to his text;

[Nothing but the picture I sent you, and we found corpses of small animals under that..]

Amber glanced inside the house when Rane spoke about there not being any blood, dead things, or other dreadful sights. She rubbed her forearms as she thought about joining the guys, then Rane was gone before she could really give an answer. Where had she wandered off to? She almost wanted to try and look for her..

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 05:31 PM

Nova_Alchemist: thanks for the reminder, lets get your girl into the spotlight for more interaction. Guess I'm pulling an alice move twice here.

[Reid: Oh yeah, we checked out the picture. It's connected to a satanic ritual but we're not sure what. Placing that there as well, we'd have to look more into it to figure out which religion.]

A voice came from behind the house the guys were inside. "Mommy? Mommy, where are you?" A child like voice spoke as a little girl with blonde hair stood looking dirty and scared as she glanced around. She was waiting for someone "Please help, they're hurt." the girl said as she began to be frantic getting quieter now hiding behind a tree halfway.

Rane on the other hand being at the other house dug her way out of the hole being covered in dirt and mud as well as weeds amongst other things. "Ugh, I'm gonna have to change later. They're all probably laughing back at headquarters too. Stupid..." her voice trailed off as she began mumbling to herself while dusting herself off, not that it would help much. She figured the other girl went inside and decided to wait outside on the porch for them to come out. She shouldn't bring dirt back - just then it started raining in the backyard where she was at soaking her. Now she felt like someone was playing games with her, she did hear about rain that would rain only on one part and not on the other. But this was ridiculous timing.

[Rane: Do we have towels in the truck?]

The suv they were driving that is. She slowly walked back to the house while wringing out her hair rolling her eyes. "If this dries out my hair, I'm going to kill someone over it." speaking to herself.

Last edited by Immy; 05-24-2017 at 05:35 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-24-2017, 08:04 PM

Immy: i'm surprised i even remembered xD
hey.. umm.. how do you feel about Danny Phantom?

Amber blinked when she heard the small voice, coming from behind the house. How could she ignore it? Amber slowly followed the sound of the voice around back, where she saw the small child hiding behind the tree. Her blue eyes softened and she slowly knelt before the little girl, and slowly raised her arm to the child, to try and get her to come out so she could see her. "Shh, I won't hurt you.." She spoke in a soft motherly voice, not wanting to frighten her anymore than she appeared. "Who's hurt?" She spoke in same calm voice, knowing quite a bit about how to handle children. She didn't even notice her buzz when it buzzed, since she was focused of the small child.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-25-2017, 02:44 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Lets see I did used to have an OC that crushes on Vlad Masters, then I ship Danny with Vlad so yea lol I like it. Whyyyy? Are you craving more roleplays?

"M-my friend...they fell down...he's going to hurt them..." the little girl started getting even more upset as she quietly was starting to cry. "I-I have to go...he'll be mad I stay out too long..." the little girl turned round going through a hole in the really big tree which was like a tunnel as she slid down against the dirt. No noise was heard, probably because she would be scared if she did, he would harm her. Whoever 'he' was that is.

Rane sent the text to aaron again [Rane: You guys okay? I haven't gotten a reply and it's been at least five minutes and forty three seconds]

Rane was a stickler about times, everything revolved around completion to her, the faster you complete things the faster you get things done to relax. She took off her t shirt to reveal a tank top thinking she should probably start changing her appearance for being a bodyguard to blend in so others wouldn't expect her to be the strongest one of the group or more skilled in combat.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-25-2017, 08:48 PM

Immy: oh lord, you too? x3 i don't ship it, but i can see why it's so popular- and have nothing against it.
i re-watched the cartoon and made a character who's a halfa as well, but she's different than Danny and i started a fanfic to go with it ^~^ i'm kind of curious how a role play would unfold xD
check her out? Kaci Marks

---------- Post added 05-25-2017 at 05:21 PM ----------

Amber was concerned, and very weary as the child spoke, then left. "Wait." She spoke, but nothing. Not being able to help herself, and wanting to help the little girl and her friends, she couldn't keep herself from following after the young girl. The tunnel took her for surprise and she slipped, instead of simply taking a little look, she ended up sliding down the rabbit hole and bumped her head. So she'd be out for a little bit, like ten minutes or so?

Aaron was talking to Morgan about the shape of this house, and there not being anything to find except broken glass or small things that wouldn't really help them. He heard his phone and checked it, sending [Sorry, Derek and I were talking. We're alright, just annoyed that this house seems to be a ghost house with nothing useful in it. Have you seen Amber? She hasn't come up- and yes. We have some towels in the car if you still need one.]

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-26-2017, 04:23 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Not bad, not bad. I do have an OC I need to re create in a different way for that fandom. Care to roleplay it with me? I can get the characters down pretty well and if we need to double then we can.

[Rane: Wait. Forget the towels. You haven't seen her? I told her to go up to you guys that way I could explore a theory. I thought she went up there. Crap. She isn't on the porch.]

Rane called out for Amber but there was no call what so ever, Rane instantly called up Garcia asking her to trace Amber's cellphone, to their luck it couldn't be traced as it was being interfered by something. "Shit" Rane mumbled cursing to herself, if the girl died on her first outing with the rest of the team, she was going to go all Harlequin Joker style on someone regardless of who they were and their intentions. Reid tried texting her phone but nothing was going through, Rane couldn't even get her phone to send one to hers either. This worried her as she wondered where she went. There couldn't be too many places to hide someone around here, could there?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-26-2017, 04:33 AM

Immy: Sure~ ^-^
My idea is that Jazz/Jasmine is like a sister to Kaci, and in one their 'Ghost Envy' debates, she runs away and Vlad finds her, givers her a hard time at first but then takes her in seeing how she doesn't want to go home and Vlad isn't really a villain in my story x3 Also, her ghost-half has the hots for Ember :3

Aaron checked his phone when it went off, and he glanced at Derek with one of those serious expression's of his. "We need to go outside and fan out. Amber's missing." He spoke calmly before walking out of the room, heading downstairs, and going outside to help Rane find her. Where could she have gone?

Amber slowly started coming to, and she put a hand on her aching head. Had she slipped and fell down a tunnel? Damn it, some first impression this was bound to make. Hotch would probably never allow her to go out on the field again! She winced as she slowly tried sitting up, and held her head once again.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-26-2017, 04:45 AM

Nova_Alchemist: dude you're still up? Vlad isn't a villain, he loved a girl, that girl chosen someone else that wasn't the smartest, they had kids, and he felt cheated out of life. So now he battles their half ghost son (him being half ghost) as if that would prove anything. I've always wanted Vlad to act like a parent to danny in a way. Like that one episode. I should be able to gain Ember's personality down lol

---------------------

Rane stayed outside the house, if she wandered off again just what would happen? Wait. She fell down something too. Something sparked in her mind as she had an idea that raced throughout her brain. "Aaron I have an idea of where she 'might' be but it's a long shot." Rane was covered in dirt, mud, and now drenched in rain which apparently stopped after Amber disappeared. "Follow me" she led the them a hole where she fell pulling the bush out of the ground with it's roots. "I fell down here earlier, I can go down there and find her, but you guys gotta stay safe while I do so."

The little girl was standing in a circle with the other four missing children as they were chanting something. It would be hard to make out unless gotten closer and the air around them got pretty thick which would make it uncomfortable to be around underground.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-26-2017, 04:55 AM

Immy: it's a long story >< rough night, to be simple about it :\
yes! someone who sees it :heart: and sweet :3

-----------------

will post tomorrow

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-29-2017, 04:01 PM

Ah I was wondering what happened to this, I shall start the DP today. I am not off but I dont work for another four hours.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-30-2017, 04:47 AM

Immy: sorry for not posting >< spent sunday with my kid and dad most of the afternoon and ended up getting sun burned majorly and i think i got a touch of heat sickness, yay! x0x

Aaron and Derek followed Rane when she spoke about possibly knowing where the other girl might be. Following Rane to the hole where she, herself had fallen earlier. Derek crossed his arms and rose his eyebrow. "I think we can manage." He said to her casually. Aaron silently agreed with the darker male. "You just focus on finding Amber." He said to her.

---

Amber wasn't sure what to think when she could see straight again. Great.. The children were probably getting ready for the ritual tonight. Amber slowly crawled closer to the chanting children, just so she try hear what they were saying. What else could she do? Unless the guy they were after came and found her..then she'd be toast.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-29-2017, 11:23 AM

Nova_Alchemist: cousin came over so i didn't post, then back to work with being a bit...annoyed and what not at co workers who dont take work seriously and now my hand is in pain so this wont be big.

Rane didn't like leaving the others alone, but Hotch was right - She needed to focus on the task at hand which was finding Amber properly...well nothing proper about it but she needed to focus. Sliding into the hole she didn't hesitate after telling the other two to be careful saying this isn't a normal thing. Not that they needed to know that of course. They did this on a daily basis after all it was their job. Twigs scratched at her skin, rocks were there as she hit them knowing she might have bruises later, and it was mud not dirt so she was getting all dirty all over again. Rane noticed a figure in front of her, not sure if it was Amber or not, she placed her hand out to the female figure.

-----------

There was a light in an underground tunnel under the earth as it glowed, like a fire that is. Fire light shining against the dirt covered walls plastered with mud here and there. Darkness faded as it revealed the five missing children catching a man on fire like the salem witch hunt days to a wooden pole and wood from the woods above them, around him. The man was passed out since it was smokey which was good because he was already burning half alive (still unconscious) at the stake. The children were laughing while dancing around the fire in glee as they watched in amusement.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-30-2017, 12:29 AM

Immy: don't worry about it
i'm in the middle of hair-pulling crisis with my grandparents.. so don't feel bad for not posting much ^~^
..I think I'm gonna give my character a break xD

Amber watched in horror as the events played on in front of her. What were the chances of her first field test involving a satanic cult?! When she felt a hand on her, it took every fiber of her being not to scream. Luckily she didn't though, and she relaxed a bit when she saw that is was just Rane. She still had a headache from hitting her head on the way down, but despite that- she was glad to see her comrade. What were they supposed to do in a situation like this?

What could they do?

Amber wasn't sure she'd be going out on the field after a case like this one.. maybe next time she could just stay back at the office with Reid..

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-03-2017, 04:57 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I am mostly back yay.

"There should be another way out, if that was the slide then steps or a path should be around here somewhere. We need to wait this out, if we try to take them on right now it might not be a good thing." Rane was imagining all the ways they could get past the children or taking them out. Causing a cave in, which wouldn't be too easy, this was a very old tunnel after all. Locating the way out only to distract them so Amber could leave, set off her GPS to alert the team hoping it to get signal this far down...water...maybe they could flood the tunnel. One way to find out and sadly since the man was gone, it wouldn't do him no good.
"Amber text them telling them to get a firetruck out here and flood the tunnel. As quickly as possible.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-22-2017, 10:05 PM

Knowing there was barely a signal down here, Rane had to act fast to get them both out of here and alive. The children wouldn't let them leave willingly so she decided to play a part.

"I'm going to distract them and play their game. I want you to go back the other way and try to climb up that slope. Once up there tell them to flood the tunnels. I can hold my own pretty well as long as it takes. But the sooner the better and don't worry about calling for an ambulance for the man. He's already gone, the fire reached his chest so even if we save him it wouldn't be a good thing mentally or psychologically for him. Now go." Rane gave the girl a quick hug whispering "Everything will be fine, find the team and stay with Spencer and Morgan. Go. Now." Rane pushed her the other way.

Rane walked over to the children showing pride in her steps changing the way her eyes appeared "Children, it's time to stop playing. You must listen to me, the gods have heard what you have done, and they are none to pleased. We must get you to safety." Rane had taken her hair down and removed her jacket throwing it on the ground before walking out to them. "My name is Rainbow and you must listen to me if you wish to survive their wrath." Rane began telling the story knowing either these children would die or go into the insane asylum which wasn't good.

(this is where you have your girl just follow the instructions if you can and I'll try playing the team here)

Nova_Alchemist: does this help, wait let me play the team too.

Morgan was able to climb down the slope with a rope tied to a fire truck so he could go down there to get the girls out. Coming out he noticed Amber as he held out his hand "Come on, let's get you out of here." Morgan didn't yet ask about Rane she was after all the team's bodyguard. "Don't be scared, I gotcha" he whispered as his chocolate brown eyes showed there was nothing to fear. Spencer almost came down but didn't like closure spaces.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-22-2017, 10:45 PM

Immy: ((thank you~ it really helped a bunch ^0^ don't worry about having to do this too often >< my brain has just been on shut-down recently x.x
..wait- i thought spencer was at the office? O.o wasn't it just our girls, morgan, and aaron?))

Amber stiffened as Rane began to talk to her, obviously understanding that she probably wouldn't have a cell signal down here. It helped, getting pushed by the other girl, and Amber silently nodded as she momentarily watched Rane. She shook her head violently and made her escape as Rane had instructed. It took some effort to climb the slope, she saw a hand being held in front of her. Then she heard his voice, it was Morgan. Relieved, Amber grabbed his hand and he got out of the tunnel. The bright light of the outside blinded her, and her headache worsened. Once on solid ground, Amber sat on her knees and put on hand on her throbbing head, from getting clonked not too long ago. "Fire.." She murmured quietly, still a little disoriented. Amber's blue eyes shot to Morgan. "We have to flood the tunnel! Rane and kids are down there, and there's a fire, there's not enough time to get everybody before the fire spreads." She bit her lip and held her head.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-23-2017, 02:46 PM

Morgan helped Amber out taking her over to the EMT as Hotch was yelling out orders trying to save the other on their team. Even though she was meant to be a bodyguard he did wonder how much she could handle. A simple bodyguard could die if the water hit them as it would plunge in. Water flowed quickly and forcefully into the hole getting Rane's attention. She quickly jumped in the air allowing herself to be submerged into the water but with less force than if she would have stayed there. The water carried her away as she remembered what she did just a moment before the water hit.

Underground flooded out as the children were caught by the water, now drowned at floating about; Rane had managed to follow the pattern of the water's movements as she swam finding a different way out. Once the tunnel drained the criminal bureau team went in to find survivors. Morgan stayed up top with Amber as they waited while the others searched. They came back up only to be empty handed minus the children and the guy who burned at the stake were found.

Rane on the other hand had found something connected to the tunnel and climbed out into the bright sunlight. She squinted her eyes placing her hand up in front of her as Rossi stood there holding his hand out to her. She took it asking "How did you know I'd be here?" "I didn't, but something's in my gut told me you'd find another way out. Though I am curious to why you didn't help the children." "They didn't need saving, not this time, not this life." With that Rossi helped walk her towards the others as she came into view she straightened up walking by herself. [No weakness must be shown. Not even the slightest bit.]

Nova_Alchemist: (the internet ate my post, changed pages on me, and now here is a new one, but it's better than my last one.)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-24-2017, 12:04 AM

Immy:

The EMT examined the red haired woman, and told her she had a minor concussion- nothing serious really. It would explain her hazy vision and her headache though.. She'd have to take it easy for at least a couple of hours. Amber glanced at Spencer as he approached her cautiously, and she lowered her gaze. "I'm a college student- I didn't sign up for nightmares for the rest of my life." She murmured, holding an ice pack to her head. He was close to her age, so he partially understood what she was thinking, but he'd also been here longer. He was..mostly..used to it- probably.

Seeing the children in the body bags, caused Amber to turn her head away. Even if technically, the children had been saved, in one aspect. They'd never live normal lives. Ever. With all the hell they would've had to gone through, once sending them home or whatever, this was probably the best thing for them.. She'd seen enough today. She just wanted to go back to her apartment. Spencer wasn't very talkative, but he was definitely concerned about his new teammates. Both of them. Amber saw Rane in the corner of her eye, and immediately stood and hurried over to her. She couldn't stop herself from hugging the other woman. "Rane, you're okay!" She said in relief, quickly releasing the woman and looking at her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-24-2017, 02:58 PM

Spencer stood in the way of the body bags in between them and Amber to keep them more out of view. If he spoke right now he would ramble and was afraid to say the wrong thing. Though he stepped aside when Amber jumped up to hug the other member of their team. Rane put a hand on the other girl's back to help calm her down. "I've been through more than just that sweetie, takes a lot to take me down. Now why don't we get out of here and change clothes. You need rest and I wouldn't mind relaxing a bit with some hot homemade chamomile tea. Anyone is welcome if you wish." Rane went back to her bike but realize she heard someone say it wasn't safe and the EMT was wanting to examine her as well. "I'm a bodyguard it's my job to protect, go examine someone who needs it or just go on and go home." Rane wasn't fond of others tending to her as she shooed the EMT away finally.

Nova_Alchemist: tis short sorry.