Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 01-21-2014, 09:35 PM

Just out of curiosity, how much do you value the heads at? And what sort of items would you want to trade for it?

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 01-21-2014, 09:48 PM

I'd like 100k for each of them. But I am also looking for Pot of Gold and the Bloodmoon Gems. I'm not looking for anything else. Someone tried selling the Pot of Gold at 250k recently, though it didn't sell, and it's highest sale in the MP is 63k. I'm assuming I'm probably not going to get my hands on it for less than 150k, and the gems for 20k. *sigh* I don't know. I've been questing both of these items for at least a year, lol, which is the reason I'm selling the heads in the first place.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 01-21-2014, 10:17 PM

You'll get them one day! *cheers you on*

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 01-22-2014, 08:14 PM

Thanks!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 05:10 AM

Updated my shop tonight! Updated my buying and selling!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-10-2014, 05:47 AM

hurr. Whatcha lookin' for for the What's Up? Head, Blue Gow, and Captain's Hooch?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 05:48 AM

ooooh
*goes to look*

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 06:33 AM

Hiya hum!

Dys, I'm actually looking for 100k each. I'm looking to fund my CI addiction for a looonggg while. I don't get here enough to chat enough or play any games anymore, since my daughter is getting older and more demanding. I also want a toonnn of stuff in the commons. It's hard to say what I think they're worth while looking at the prices in the MP, since rares are usually sold in the exchange. I know I bought my Captain's Hooch for 90k, and that's not even the highest listed price for it in the MP. Gow's highest is 130k alone. I never know what to really ask for stuff. But if you want to know, that's exactly what I'd love love love to see for them.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-07-2014, 07:18 PM

Updated my quests! Found my boa! But I'm still looking for Bloodmoon gems most of all! (I've been questing them for almost two years! )

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-25-2014, 07:29 PM

Finally updated my store and thread!

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 04:50 AM

Your title says you're leaving?!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 04:52 AM

It's true-ish! I've given away all my items -here have some gold- and my goldies, and don't plan on creating any more threads or events or anything like that. I'm taking a huge step back from Mene. I'll pop in to chat from time to time probably.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 05:08 AM

Awwww :( :( :(
Did something happen on here that made you decide to leave, or has life just gotten hectic?
Are you coming back for the next event?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 03:56 PM

You're leaving?! Is that why poppet gave Potatoe goldies? I am choking up

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 05:06 PM

Fire, it's a little bit of everything. I put too much of my time into Mene. I spend hours upon hours creating threads for the community and making them look nice and making sure they're functional in ways that will give back and keep users here and active. I thought of a really great idea for the site to help get more users active and creating threads and listed it in the site feedback and pinged jelly, knerd and belly five days ago, and never heard from a single one of them. I've also inquired about other things on one of their pages many days ago, never heard a thing. I'm tired of working my buns off on my avatars and still the same people are always winning mods pick when there should be a limit to how many times someone can win in a certain amount of months (I feel like it's laziness on the mods part - not taking the time to really look around). I've seen some mind blowing avatars, that haven't won. It's crazy.

I just feel like the site has been dying a slow death for a while now, and I've been putting way way way way too much time and effort into it, to not even receive a 'I'll get back to you,' 'fuck off and die', nothing.

With that said. None of that was enough to drive me away, though others have left for less, it's just that life is too busy for me to be here so often without any sort of incentive. I look around at the awesome things I've been able to do here, and realize that if I put my mind to it, I can do so much more in the real world, to really make a difference in my family's life and even strangers' lives. I want to get back into volunteering, and that will take up any free time I'd have had here.

I'll be around from time to time to chat, I'm sure. I can't really say if I'll be around for the next event. Probably, since I made a commitment in my own thread to have a Christmas event. But after that I probably won't be around for events again. *shrugs* I'll miss everyone, a lot. But it is what it is.

Yes taters. I gave away over 1,200,000 in items and gold yesterday. You read that right. I'm really outies.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 11-26-2014, 05:21 PM

If poppet leaves, I shall give her my contact information.

My twitter is Quinn_kitty.

And my skype is MirellaSpice.

And I also have a FB, Gaia account.
I have all kinds of avatar accounts so name it and I can add you.

I will miss you so much.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 05:24 PM

We're all going to miss you, but you seem like you've thought this through. As long as you're doing what's good for you
Pop in to say hello from time to time, though.
Wow that's a lot of stuff! But, thank you so much for the gold. I'm just staring at it
Like seriously, thank you a lot

---------- Post added 11-26-2014 at 07:25 PM ----------

Oh, poppet must email Potatoe aswell!!!... If you want

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 08:31 PM

I know what you mean about the admins pick, and I've seen a lot of people express the same feelings you described. I think they go by the active users list and work through the pages of avis to find a winner, but that's only good if you post a ton lol. There are a few people here who can just post like crazy in short amounts of time, so they're probably the first ones seen. School doesn't allow me to be here a lot, so I rarely get to post. Hopefully that'll change soon though
It is really strange they haven't responded to you. I know the holidays are coming up, but I've seen them posting about... I wonder what's going on
It sounds like you're pretty excited about volunteering and discovering what you can do, and that's really awesome :) I'm excited for you (even though I'll miss you ). I'd love to hear updates from you when you pop in every now and then, and all the stuff that's been happening.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 11-27-2014, 12:54 AM

I'm sorry to hear you go. But I completely understand why you are. *hugs* You will be missed and do be sure to drop by when you can. I'd love to hear about how your volunteering goes. :)

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-29-2014, 02:53 PM

Poppet D: I got to your Feedback thread as soon as I could, I've responded to you twice in there

Something you might not be aware of, too, but we've discovered it recently, the ping system's been getting a bit borky lately and people aren't always receiving their pings. I might have been the only one who actually got one . _. It took me a long time to answer because...well, I have medical issues now and I have a lot of difficulty focusing/concerntrating, so being able to read a big block of text and absorb it and comprehend it is hard for me and I can't manage it very often. This is why I bookmarked the page so I could go back to it at a time when I had a bit more brain function, and also why I was still posting around, inconsequential chatty stuff is generally easier for me, though some days I'm just so "..." that I can't even manage that! But I honestly don't think any of us ignored you and I'm really sorry that it ended up looking that way to you

Fireprincess - you're jumping to conclusions a bit about how AP winners get picked People posting a lot's got no relevance to how I do it (I don't know what methods the other ladies use). The AAs can see people's avatars on the members list. I set that to the "last visit" display option and scroll through there until someone catches my eye, if I haven't seen someone that I already had in mind. Someone doesn't need to have posted at all for me to see them, just have logged in recently, and I sometimes go back many days before I pick somebody.

I don't know if any of this helps at all, but I hope so

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-30-2014, 05:32 AM

I wasn't meaning that's how all AAs do it, I had just read a response somewhere that's how someone did it. I don't remember who it was or how long ago it was, so it may have been an outdated post anyways

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-01-2014, 11:33 AM

Yeah, everyone has their own methods, I like to think my way gives everyone a fair chance, at least I hope it does and now that there's a variety of people doing the picks it's really broadened the scope for who's likely to win too

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 12-09-2014, 12:05 AM

jelly, no worries at all! On top of your health issue (which I hope quits pestering you soon) I'm sure you're super busy, not only with Mene but with RL. I'm sorry to hear that the pinger is broken. There've been a few times (or a lot actually) where I considered looking into what it would take to join the Mene team, to help out with Mod's pick, threads, etc. But just never did, assuming I'd never meet the criteria/you guys didn't need any more help.

But seriously, no worries at all jelly. Take good care of yourself!

*Kuu-chan*
*mewl*

Old 12-11-2014, 07:23 AM

You... are leaving?

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-11-2015, 07:14 PM

Poppy is on the market.