Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 09:01 PM

Well i over priced it because its hard for me to get rid of my items
But if someone did by it for the price i listed then i would feel that bad
Sure i can go and sell it for 3k but i wouldnt be making anything back as a seller

Not that i have to explain myself but thought i would say something since i am that "crazy bastard"
*takes a bow*

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 09:20 PM

Vickyll3: Lol I think if you buy something for 2000 and sell it for 2100... then your making a profit. I can see buying it for 2000, and selling it for maybe 2500. But the highest Rainbows has ever sold for is 2999 and that person is asking 10,000.... that's just ridiculous.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
Well i over priced it because its hard for me to get rid of my items
But if someone did by it for the price i listed then i would feel that bad
Sure i can go and sell it for 3k but i wouldnt be making anything back as a seller

Not that i have to explain myself but thought i would say something since i am that "crazy bastard"
*takes a bow*

*pokes the crazy market place seller*
lol, that was just too funny.
i see people selling for crazy prices all the time.
some people buy them at that price too!
one of the peeblo traitor cape thingies went for fifteen thousand goldies as soon as it was put out!
i am too poor to do that but supply and demand makes menewsha go around <3.

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 04:05 PM

Well everyone is entitled to sell their items any any price they want
And maybe you as a buyer that really want that item is a bit upset because of the pricing but what can you do but wait till someone sell it at a price that you would accept

Anyways.....Well hummy like I said some people want the item bad enough and will buy it
Doesnt make them crazy or what ever but, I bet if you ask them if they are happy 80% of them will be, just because they finally got the item they have been questing for.

----------

Edit: Never in my life on a web site like this, have I had someone post on my profile complaining about my items or price or what ever the case maybe. It really makes me upset and mene is a place where people have to work hard to get what they want.

And here I am feeling like a bitch and was willing to donate to help you out when I go on my mule and see you complaining
Yea it may not seem like a big deal to you
But to me it does, it makes me not want to be in the exchange or MP any more
Like seriously.... grow up?

May seem different for me to be upset like this but I really am
And if you just came to me, or my mule since you didnt know that was my mule idk and send a message or post so we can work a deal out, I would have not had a problem with that..... but no I have to be a "crazy bastard" *smh*:no:

And wasnt it you who sold Yan for 100k simply "because you could"
And how are you helping the MP? what makes you any better?
You got him for free right? Why not sell him for 100 gold, would that be a profit? right?
wows

Anyways good luck to you

Last edited by Vickyll3; 10-14-2011 at 04:24 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 05:12 PM

N/A

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 03-08-2015 at 09:32 PM..

[nerd]
Resident Vampire

Old 10-14-2011, 05:41 PM

I'm buying Rainbows of iris! All for me and none for you! :P

Last edited by [nerd]; 10-14-2011 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: HAHA I said itis

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 05:56 PM

Lol not for 85 gold you arent! Hahahaha sorry, I'm not laughing at you, it's just ironic.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
Well everyone is entitled to sell their items any any price they want
And maybe you as a buyer that really want that item is a bit upset because of the pricing but what can you do but wait till someone sell it at a price that you would accept

Anyways.....Well hummy like I said some people want the item bad enough and will buy it
Doesnt make them crazy or what ever but, I bet if you ask them if they are happy 80% of them will be, just because they finally got the item they have been questing for.

----------

Edit: Never in my life on a web site like this, have I had someone post on my profile complaining about my items or price or what ever the case maybe. It really makes me upset and mene is a place where people have to work hard to get what they want.

And here I am feeling like a bitch and was willing to donate to help you out when I go on my mule and see you complaining
Yea it may not seem like a big deal to you
But to me it does, it makes me not want to be in the exchange or MP any more
Like seriously.... grow up?

May seem different for me to be upset like this but I really am
And if you just came to me, or my mule since you didnt know that was my mule idk and send a message or post so we can work a deal out, I would have not had a problem with that..... but no I have to be a "crazy bastard" *smh*:no:

And wasnt it you who sold Yan for 100k simply "because you could"
And how are you helping the MP? what makes you any better?
You got him for free right? Why not sell him for 100 gold, would that be a profit? right?
wows

Anyways good luck to you
that is very true Vicky.
i know some people have loads of goldies and the price is irrevelant to the want of the item.
and some people like to have things first.
so like the auctioneer items that were sold for over fifteen thousand gold that is probably the case.
if i had millions i would buy at high prices too to spread the goldies around.
*scratches chin*
i wonder how to earn millions of goldies quickly?

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 07:12 PM

When I sold Yan and had lots of goldies that's what I did. I bought things even when they were over priced (not by 7000 though mind you) just because I didn't need to haggle, and it felt good to give people what they wanted for their items too. I can understand wanting to make a profit off of an item that you've bought, but if everyone started over pricing their items by such a high amount the whole scheme of the MP would fall apart. Things wouldn't sell for longer periods of time, people would lose interest having to work for so long to earn so much gold for one item in their entire outfit, I think anyway. Plus, I really am not backing down on the fact I think it's very greedy. But we're all entitled to our own opinions here, and we're all adults (I think) so friendly debate is always welcome in my book.

Hummy, when you discover a good method, let me know! Lol I think Vicky's method is to sell everything at high prices, but I'm not sure how quickly the things will sell that way. So a lot of gold maybe, but quickly, doubtful. -shrugs- But what do I know?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 07:28 PM

i think i will always be poor in pixel and in real life to be honest.
i tend to give things away to friends and not sell at the highest price very often unless i am needing something.
i do like to trade contribution items for ones i didn't get when i was inactive.

to be totally truthful, Vicky is a great person.
she has donated to me and sold me things incrediblely cheap.
and i do see the point in making gold where there is gold to be made.
the items very high priced are items that there are not a lot of around.
she is by far not a greedy person.
but you don't know her very well Kya and i have only known her since the last event.
she has never seemed or acted greedy toward me or any other person i have seen her interact with.
the items she has for sale on her mulie are ones that can get that much gold for their sales.
*hugs you both*

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 07:37 PM

:yes: I understand.

And I think I too will always be poor in my pixel and real life. I too tend to do way too much for others. I refuse for anyone to enter my home and not leave with a full belly even when we're low on food, and I always donate all of my gold to friends who are questing items as well, and I don't think I've ever profited off of a single item besides Yan, and I'm ok with that, I still profit by posting in threads and roleplaying. Also, I can't seem to get more than 500 gold anymore without totally blowing it lol

But in any case, you're right, I don't know Vicky, nor does Vicky know me, clearly. I hope she gets what she wants for her items, and I hope I can find one that is selling for I don't know, 7000 less like the high market price suggests lol No reason for us to not both hold out hope anyway. And hummy, I was also thinking, have you tried roleplaying? I earned 500 today alone in roleplays, and I haven't even responded to all of them yet. Maybe that would be a good way to earn? I heard too that the arcade is a good way to earn quick gold, but I am awful at all of the games there I've tried to play lol

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kya Katsumi View Post
Lol I'm sorry you got so upset! I didn't go on your profile to complain, I honestly thought that you were someone who hadn't sold things much before and was, in all honesty, just trying to let you know that your item was ridiculously overpriced! And please don't tell me to grow up when you are the one getting so butthurt over a simple suggestive comment on an online website that doesn't even mean anything. As the adult that I am, I recognized that you were trying to swindle unknowing Menewshan's and I thought honestly that you were doing it unknowingly, which is why I said something. And yes I sold Yan, I priced him ridiculously because he hadn't been sold yet and didn't have any other prices to go off of, and for such a rare item, I believed it was a reasonable price. You on the other hand can clearly see that the highest asking price was 7000 less than your outragous asking price. AGAIN, it's your item, do with it what you please. Sell it for 100000 if you want. I don't want your donation, I want you to get what you want out of your items. I too work hard for the things that I have, as I did for Yan. I think it's sad that you are willing to let someone work so hard for so long for so much gold to just waste it away on an item that should never have been priced so high. They could have been just as happy if not happier with three items for the price of your one. Also, I'm a very lighthearted, easy going and nice person, most of what comes out of my mouth is meant in a teasing/joking kind of way. So again, I wasn't trying to upset you or hurt your feelings, I'm sorry that you got so butthurt over a silly avatar website. Again, good luck to you too and sorry you are upset.
Anyways I didnt bother to read all that crap you post cause like I said its my item
and maybe as an "adult" like you say you are shouldnt be the one calling people names, whether their new or not.

I've been following the exchange and MP and know what prices things should go at, so I always agree them no, but :no: what a waste.

I can really give two shits about this convo

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 08:48 PM

a friend of mine is going to teach me to role play, as i don't know the first rule or anything.
i agree it seems to be the easiest way to earn gold on menewsha.
i stink at all the games here, maybe because i use a touchpad?
well that and i just stink at games.
the two hundred and fifty gold cap is wasted on me.
it's a good day if i make eighteen goldies playing with the fishies and catching televisions!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 10:20 PM

N/A

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 03-08-2015 at 09:36 PM..

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-19-2011, 10:34 PM

I am selling Rainbow of Iris, what is your offer?

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-20-2011, 12:13 AM

N/A

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 03-08-2015 at 09:34 PM..

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-20-2011, 12:39 AM

I can sell them on the market easily for 2400, if you want I can sell it to you for 2300. I only accept pure though ^^;;

Eeeeeee! Sharks are the BEST!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-20-2011, 01:16 AM

I don't know what pure means lol, but I'll buy it from you for 2300 if you give me, oh one, maybe two days tops? Is that acceptable for you? :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-20-2011, 02:02 AM

she means pure goldies, no trading of items to add up to the amount settled on.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-20-2011, 02:18 AM

N/A

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 03-08-2015 at 09:34 PM..

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-20-2011, 02:42 AM

I can wait, that's fine :)! I'll start the trade now ^__^;;

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 06:43 PM

Sending me tread to dee top!

Questing "Makin' Faces"!

;)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 07:59 PM

hummy helps Kya hold her thead at the top of the exchange.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 05:33 AM

:hug: Thanks hummy!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 04:46 PM

anytime, sweetie.