Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 03-28-2014, 04:47 AM

Banner made by me.

A shadowed figure peeks out from behind a wall in a dark ally.
"Pssst...you, yeah you. You really want to stand in that long line?"
The figure opens it's long coat enough to reveal the item you're looking for.
"This is what you're after right? Come on over here."

hehe, kidding. That's not how it works here.

The term 'Black Market' is not used literally here.

I've been here at Mene since January 10, 2010. I had initially registered as Bella_Cullen and have been known by it until recently when I got over Twilight 2 years ago.

Welcome to my first shop/lounge.
In all my time here I haven't managed to collect much but I do have items I am no longer interested in and those I am questing.

Policies:
*The best way to get my attention if you are making a request is to ping me.
*I DO NOT hold items, immediate payment only.
*I WILL haggle but it MUST remain fair. No trying anything like 100g for a 5000g item.
*You are also welcome to hang out and chat which leads me to:

Chat Policies:
Some of my policies are the same as in Cherry's Blanket Fort in the Nation. We happen to agree on stuff.

*respect each other! This means opinions, lifestyle choices, races, religions etc. I won't tolerate stuff like racism and gay bashing.
*NO SPAM!
*When someone shares a good experience with us don't ruin it by asking for a pity party.
Ex. "I just had an amazing night with my boyfriend."
"Lucky, I'm single and it sucks."
This is rude.
Take it from someone who is making progress in no longer being this person, they are not popular.

If you'd like to express that you've never had an experience shared by another do so in a positive manner such as:
(Once again using the amazing night with the boyfriend)
"That sounds wonderful. I haven't found that special someone yet but looking forward to it."
This policy also includes reference to items for sale, such as if someone got to one you wanted before you or you can not afford it. No whining.

Of course Mene's rules also apply here.

Items For Sale:
(Either trade or average marketplace/shop value)

Apologies that it isn't much but it's most of what I own that isn't currently on my avatar.

- Green Onyx Knobbed Cane 241g
- Red and Green Present 112g
- Yumeh Birthday Scarf 260g
- Yumeh Bats 374g
- Silver Trim Bodice 150g
- Celtic Belt 45g
- Regular Dark Blue Jeans (F) 125g

Photoshop Services Also Available
I'm majoring in Graphic Design currently but already have skills in photoshop and am willing to make banners (site or signature), logos or anything that can be done in photoshop which does NOT require hand drawing or animation. I've never learned GIFs/Animation before nor do I have the program and I can't hand draw worth s***.

There are samples of my work at my deviantart account Mooneyedwolf both for the classroom and for pleasure.

Software:
Photoshop CC
KMPlayer (for possible screencapturing)
System:
Macbook Air with OSX Yosemite

You must:
*Disclose size and text you want.
-If this is a Mene signature banner, we must keep within the forum rules of course:
Quote:
Signature images must be no more than a combined total of 500 pixels wide x 350 pixels high, and 150kb. The system will automatically crop pictures that exceed the pixel limits so if you add a picture that is too large part of it will be chopped off.
*Provide screen captures if necessary (Meaning either I am not familiar with the fandom you are requesting or you want certain ones used)

If I am able, I can take my own screen captures. What does 'I am able' mean?
*I am familiar with the fandom and own the DVD
*KMPlayer doesn't give me too much trouble but it seems to prefer torrents to DVDs. I've had issues getting it to read a DVD and with it freezing during DVD playback. Torrents don't give me any such trouble, sometimes just sync issues but that's the file not the software.

Since this is for both my own experience and Mene questing I'll allow you to offer the amount of gold you wish but I'm setting a minimum of 1k to prevent stinginess. I hope that's not too much.

Items I am Questing
(Though I know nothing I am currently selling is anywhere near worth any of this)

- Classic Movie Night
- Fright Night
- Creepy Beastie Costume
- Angelic Blessing (x3)

BTW Since this is my first shop any and all advice is welcome.
If I am doing something that isn't or doesn't seem appropriate/right then please don't be afraid to discuss it with me. I'm more than willing to fix any and all mistakes I might be making, but I can not fix a mistake that I am not aware of.

Last edited by Darkness Within; 11-09-2015 at 01:11 AM..

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-31-2014, 07:22 PM

Sadly, I don't have the items you're looking for but will keep a lookout for you!

Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 04-01-2014, 01:58 AM

Thank you, much appreciated. :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-02-2014, 08:29 AM

welcome to the exchange! you might want to reserve a few posts. you can do this by using the 'go advanced' button and clicking the 'over ride double posts' box. feel free to ask a mod to delete my post =)

Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 04-03-2014, 12:08 AM

Reserve a post? For what might I ask?

Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 04-25-2015, 11:51 PM

Apologies for my absence but I am present to do business now. Please be aware, however that I am now taking a class every Monday and Wednesday for most of the afternoon.

Last edited by Darkness Within; 04-26-2015 at 12:31 AM..