Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-29-2016, 03:45 AM

Welcome to ☆ Career Corner ☆!

I didn't see a thread discussing it, so I figured I might as well be the one to start it as I was curious what diverse community we had here on Menewsha! I love networking and finding people who share interests so i thought this would be a fun conversation. <3

Some sample questions to answer would be: Are you in college? Have you started your career track yet? What do you do for a living?

Here's a little bit about me! I currently have a B. Tech. (Hons) in Health Care Management, I'm enrolled in a B.S. program in Legal Studies and have less than 2 years left, and my next step is a Master's in Health Care Ethics once I finish my Legal Studies degree. I will then continue on for my PhD, but I'm not quite sure what focus I want to take just yet. In the mean time, I tutor English on my campus, I co-own my own company with my Mom, and my most recent adventure is becoming an Independent Designer for Origami Owl!

I chose to start a journey with Origami Owl because they have beautiful products of high quality and everything is so personalized from the charms to the locket faces. It's such a great company to be involved with! And as an extra perk all of my personal orders are at a discount, which is definitely a nice bonus!

My true passion is with health care ethics and law, and my goal is to create a ripple effect across the nation, inspire people to stand up for their rights, and to report hospitals that are not delivering quality care or are causing negligence. My goal when I get my Master's is to begin teaching at the college level, both lower and upper level, to help begin this ripple effect by educating people on the realities of the health care environment. As I move towards my PhD, I am going to focus on trying to make policy changes and implement my law background. By having Management, Law, and Ethics under my belt, I can reach into many aspects of health care and make a huge effort to create mass change. :)