avi
a ladee

Old 07-09-2010, 04:10 PM

thanks ^^
so, did lilth W come up with everything~??
or did some of her awsome hosts come up with stuff too~??

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 04:11 PM

We helped where we were usefull ^.^

avi
a ladee

Old 07-09-2010, 04:13 PM

Who came up with teh theme~?

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 04:15 PM

When Kultura started it was originally a Circus, but I think she wanted to change it to a festival of sorts, and Lilith ran with the idea of he Feast of Fools... at least thats what I've gathered

avi
a ladee

Old 07-09-2010, 04:18 PM

ah, okie okie
did you come up with the cards~??

----------

Tarot

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 04:20 PM

yeah, I had approached Kultura while she was incharge and asked if I could host a tarot card thead. She liked the idea, and so did Lil when she took over ^.^

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-09-2010, 04:21 PM

That's how I think it went, too. -nods-

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 04:50 PM

Name: Anglie
Spread: 3 card spread
Question (if appropriate): n/a
Response form: public

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 07-09-2010, 04:54 PM

Name: Death_to_the_reaper
Spread: Horseshoe
Question: Will me and my current boyfriend get married?
Response form: Private, please.

Tezonic
Nom Nom Nom
Send a message via MSN to Tezonic

Old 07-09-2010, 05:18 PM

Name: Tezonic
Spread: 3 card reading
Question (if appropriate): n/a
Response form: Private, since I may forget to check back to this forum. ;-;

DemonicFreak
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2010, 05:34 PM

Name: DemonicFreak
Spread: Three Card Spread
Question (if appropriate): N/A
Response form: Public

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 07-09-2010, 05:58 PM

Name: woohoohelloppl
Spread: Horseshoe
Question (if appropriate): Will my last two years of high school be rough years?

Also, using [html][/html] or [noparse][/noparse] tags may be helpful with the form. :)

Akutenshi Uke
The Weird Otaku Girl
Send a message via MSN to Akutenshi Uke

Old 07-09-2010, 06:06 PM

Name: Mei Shinju Kokoro
Spread: Horsehoe
Question (if appropriate): How will my start, in August, at the new school be?
Response form: Pm please

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoohelloppl View Post

Also, using [html][/html] or [noparse][/noparse] tags may be helpful with the form. :)

could you explain those tags to me ^.^' I have no idea what they mean..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-09-2010, 06:10 PM

It means you can show the coloring code for the forms, if you put it in the tags.

Like this!

HTML Code:
[color=Blue]Like this![/color]

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 06:12 PM

OH! ok, I see ^.^

-----

Upon trying to do that, it's not worth the headache it's giving me on my schools stupid a** slow computers!

Last edited by Codette; 07-09-2010 at 06:18 PM..

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 07-09-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syraannabelle View Post
could you explain those tags to me ^.^' I have no idea what they mean..
Basically what sadrain said. Noparse would make it appear like this:

[font=impact][size=7][color=green]Name:
Spread:
Question (if appropriate):
Response form:[/color][/size][/font]

HTML ::
HTML Code:
[font=impact][size=7][color=green]Name:
Spread:
Question (if appropriate):
Response form:[/color][/size][/font]

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 07-09-2010, 06:43 PM

Name: PaintTheSkyRed
Spread: Horse-Shoe
Question (if appropriate): Will the path I am trying to follow work out?
Response form: Public.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 07-09-2010, 07:37 PM

Name: RainbowMuffinage
Spread: Horse Shoe
Question (if appropriate): Will I ever find true love again ?

Offt, tarot reading ! :squee:

BonesTheHeretic
Now with pants!
Send a message via MSN to BonesTheHeretic

Old 07-09-2010, 07:57 PM

Name:BonesTheHeretic
Spread: Horseshoe/seven-card spread
Question (if appropriate): How is my life going to be after I grad?

Thankies! I'm learning runecasting, myself.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 07-09-2010, 08:19 PM

Oh. What fun (hopefully)

Here goes...

Name: Cardinal Biggles (Alexandra)
Spread:three card spread
Question (if appropriate):N/A
Response form: public

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 08:53 PM

ok first batch of results ^.^'

Zazabar

Past: Five of Cups Reversed: Return of hope, new relationships are beginning, return of a loved one, courage is summoned from within

Present: Knight of Cups Reverse: Trickery, fraud, sensuality, idleness, an untruthful person

Future: Justice Upright: Harmony, balance, equality, righteousness, virtue, honor, advice, a considerate person
When life is tough, remember the good ol' days, and look forward to a proper future.

Harley Q

The Devil Upright: Ravage, weird or strange experience, downfall, unexpected failure, controversy, violence, disaster, an ill-tempered person

The Tower Upright: A sudden change, abandonment of past, ending a friendship, unexpected events, disruption, bankruptcy, downfall, loss of money or security

Justice Upright: Harmony, balance, equality, righteousness, virtue, honor, advice, a considerate person

The Moon Upright: Deception, trickery, disillusionment, error, danger, disgrace, double-dealing

Six of Cups Upright: A gift from a childhood acquaintance, happiness and pleasure brought from the past, good memories, a new friendship, a gift from an admirer, new opportunities

Nine of Pentacles Reverse: Loss is possible, danger from thieves, caution

Five of Pentacles Upright: Loneliness, destitution, loss of possessions, poor health, despair due to spiritual impoverishment

In the beginning there were hardships, changes in life (money and friendships), but an ability to see the good in life is making things better and easier. Overcome the deceit of others, and old friends will be there to help you. While danger is possible be cautious, and watch out. If you are taken advantage of, it will be disastrous.

Knerd

The Moon Upright: Deception, trickery, disillusionment, error, danger, disgrace, double-dealing

Eight of Swords Upright: Restricted action, indecision, censure, temporary illness, weakness, a prisoner

Nine of Swords Upright: Suffering, doubt, desolation, illness, injury, death of a loved one, suspicion, cruelty, misery, loss, dishonesty, pitilessness, slander

Three of Cups Upright: A good fortune in love, a happy conclusion, unknown talents are discovered, a sensitive and sympathetic person, hospitality

The Chariot Upright: Perseverance, a journey, a rushed decision, adversity, turmoil, vengeance

Nine of Rods: Reversed: Unpreparedness, refusal to fight, weakness in character, ill health, bending over adversity

Five of Rods: Reversed: Harmony, new opportunities, generosity

You may feel like a prisoner, with memories of a bad past, over come the pain you will feel, rejoice with friends and loved ones, and you will succeed.

Happystarr

Page of Pentacles Upright: Scholar, generosity, kindness, a careful person, learning new ideas/opinions

Eight of Swords Reverse: Relaxation, new beginnings possible, freedom

The Moon Reverse: Deception is discovered before damage can be done, trifling mistakes, taking advantage of someone

The Wheel of Fortune Upright: Destiny, fortune, a special gain, an unusual loss, end of a problem, unexpected events, advancement, progress

Ace of Cups Reverse: Hesitancy to accept the things that come from the heart, love under a selfish grasp, egotism

The Emperor Upright: Accomplishment, confidence, wealth, stability, leadership, father/brother/husband, achievement, a capable person

The Star Reverse: Unfulfilled hopes, disappointment, dreams are crushed, bad luck, imbalance

Opening your mind to exact what you like or dislike can find something good about your cut. It may give you freedom from the pains of your old style. Ask the opinions of the men in your life, and gather their honest answers to form a conclusion on how to do your hair next time.

Omnomnom
~*~Becca~*~

Old 07-09-2010, 09:04 PM

May I have one, too, please?

Name: Omnomnom
Spread: HorseShoe
Question (if appropriate): Will my 'illness' ever go away?
Response form: Public is fine :)

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-09-2010, 09:09 PM

Lol well...that Ace of Cups Reversed certainly sounds like my dad. XD *le sigh* I have no men in my life. >D

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 09:14 PM

Feyona Saibre

Two of Rods Reversed: Caution is advised against impatience, a possible domination by others

Page of Swords Upright: Dexterity, grace, diplomacy, understanding, an upsetting message

The Hanged Man Upright: Suspension, change, reversal, boredom, abandonment, sacrifice, readjustment, improvement, rebirth

People tried to help you go through life, on your own you are powerful and graceful, and will find yourself.

Blueblackrose

King of Swords Upright: A judge, a powerful commander, a firm friendship holder but often overcautious, a wise counselor

Five of Wands Upright: Competition, possibility of a lawsuit or quarrel, obstacles, courage

Seven of Swords Upright: An unwise attempt, unreliability, betrayal, insolence, spying, possible failure

The Tower Upright: A sudden change, abandonment of past, ending a friendship, unexpected events, disruption, bankruptcy, downfall, loss of money or security

The Devil Upright: Ravage, weird or strange experience, downfall, unexpected failure, controversy, violence, disaster, an ill-tempered person
Five of Pentacles Upright: Loneliness, destitution, loss of possessions, poor health, despair due to spiritual impoverishment

Death Upright: Transformation, making way for the new, unexpected change,

Things did seem wonderful, but you will go through many that promise you the world, and then give you nothing but heartache, before you finally find the one. It may seem a long and lonely road, but with hope your world will change to make room for him.

Anglie

Knight of Swords Upright: A headlong rush into life, a strong man, bravery, a skillful and clever person, an unexpected coming or going of a matter

Two of Pentacles Reverse: Difficulty with handling problems, expect a discouraging message

Temperance Upright: Moderation, temperance, patience, harmony, fusion, good influence, confidence

In the past you rushed, now you are confused on how to deal with life. Keep patience and confidence in yourself.

Last edited by Codette; 07-09-2010 at 09:17 PM..