KH4Life
~Sam~
Send a message via AIM to KH4Life Send a message via Yahoo to KH4Life

Old 11-02-2011, 07:33 PM

To my hearts melody,
To my long distance Love,
I must keep this letter short my love, for the guards like to spy on me. My father wants me to marry this horrible man, but the one I want is you, please come rescue me and we can have our own fairy-tale and live happily every after in each others arms.I knew we were meant for each other since the day we met when I was visiting Franklin point with my father. I hope you will rescue me.

Yours Truly.
Princess Candy.

Vincent read this letter over and over, He knew the second he laid eyes on the princess that they were meant for each other."I have a mission, I will go to her! and I will ask for her hand in marriage!" he thought to himself. He gathered whatever belongings he believed he would need on his journey. Vincent set out to Menewsha town with a determination to reach his princess and find his sanctuary in her arms. He asked a local for directions to the forest cause he doesn't get out of his home much. The local pointed him east.

As he approached the edge of the forest that surrounds the eastern side of Franklin point he spotted a woman who was yelling out the name, Zachary. She stopped and asked Vincent if he had seen a older man with graying hair, who likes to walk around and mutter to himself about magic, and all that hocus-pocus stuff. Vincent shook his head no and continued to walk towards the forest. "Be aware in them woods, they are filled with mysterious things. She said as she chucked a potato at the back of his head. " I am happy to be leaving this horrid village, if it were up to me I would make a conflagration in this town and burn it down! " Vincent thought to himself as he continued walking.

Vincent shimmied up a tree at the edge of the forest and glanced overhead. He wanted see how deep the forest went to get to the other side, it looked to be about a half mile far before he could be free of all the danger and mystery known to be in the forest, but he must go through it for it is the only way to get to his princess. as he was climbing down the tree a squirrel came along and grabbed a apple that was in his satchels pocket "Why you lousy little rodent!" He yelled. "You give that back!". But the squirrel just ran off. "Oh well I've got another." he said. He climbed down and started treading into the forest. As he was walking he started thinking about the woman in the village. "I wonder what happened to her husband." He thought. Just then he heard something, "what was that noise!?" he looked over and he shouted in excitement, "OMG, is that a Llama?!". He walked over to the llama and realized it was stuck in a spring loaded bear trap. "Ill get you outta there buddy" he said. as the llama was set free you could tell this wasn't a regular llama. He had a rainbow tail and bright blue eyes. He may look similar to a Llama, but he is a bambozzle. Vincent has heard of these creatures , people like to trap them and cut of their tails to make clothing."There you go buddy, your free!" the bambozzle was so excited he almost got caught in another trap. "Watch out!" Vincent yelled. Once that he knew the creature was fully safe Vincent turned and walked away, and the bambozzle followed. Vincent was getting hungry so he asked the bambozzle if he could ride him until they found some food they could share. The bambozzle nodded and Vincent hopped on. About 10 minutes later they came across a ham sandwich bush and ate till their tummies were full. it was starting to get dark and Vincent noticed a small cave made out of leaves and twigs. He looked at the bambozzle and it started walking towards the cave, apparently that was his home and Vincent was welcomed to stay for the night. He laid down in a pile of leaves and fell asleep almost instantly.