Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-18-2010, 02:33 AM

Abstract Reality

Welcome to Abstract Reality, Seito’s Art Request thread. Things to note, many OCs are lacking in refs. The ones that do have refs, well I’m missing a scanner. I will do my best to provide online refs/pixel dolls and explain to my best of ability. The ones that don’t well, I will leave it up to the artist’s open interpretation of it. Some characters don’t have anything written down aside from gender, name, eye/hair color so that means their design is open. If you end up designing one of them, I will love you forever. <3

Funds: *points to gold under avatar*

I have items if you’re looking for something in particular. Just ask. I simply prefer dealing with pure as it is easier.

Rules:
Menewsha TOS and Rules apply.
Please use a form. If you do not, I will not pay you.
If I say no, please don’t push further.
I do not and will not deal with any other currency beside Menewsha. I do not have accounts on other avatar websites and any websites that I do I have left behind for good.
Form:

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][B][size=4]PICK ME PICK ME![/B][/COLOR][/size]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Character I wish to Draw:[/B]
[B]Price:[/B] (Please please include a price. I’m no good at pricing art, and it saves me the trouble trying to figure out)
[B]Samples: [/B]

I will gladly do Art Trades. Please visit my Pixel Doll shop :3

I like pretty.
I like colors.
I like scene type pictures, like my characters eating ice cream, spying on each other, watching the sunset.
I like couples. Most of my characters are a couple, I like them together.
I like randomness. If for some reason you decide it will be fun force my male characters into dress, I’ll gladly welcome it. Or other acts of randomness *grins*
I like when the mirror images meet each other. Because of the storyline, I think it’s hilarious when Person A meets their counterpart from the other side.
Table of Contents:
1) Intro/Funds/Forms/Rules/Table of Contents
2) What is Abstract Reality?/Story Box
3) Persona
4) Black/Asho
5) Seika/Ita
6) Hotaru/Kai
7)
8)
9)
10) Shinki
11) Fukushi
12) Arashi
13) White
14) Pride
15) Raikiri
16) Toshi/Cyrus
17) Rangi/Agana
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)Chikyuu/Rikugou
24) RED
25) Ayame/Tier/Asher

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 07:51 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

What is Abstract Reality?

There are a few things you need to understand about my character and the way they’re set up below. To do that, you need to understand a little about the world and storyline they’re from.

For the record, most of the characters listed in here are part of the Abstract Reality World except for: Persona, RED, Ayame, Tier and Asher.

Abstract Reality Theory:
The driving theory that makes this story as confusing as it is.

In a nutshell there are two worlds that run parallel to each other. Like broken reflections of each other, their world and story are similar yet vastly different. The characters themselves are broken reflections of their counterparts. Brothers on one side might be enemies on the other, best friends might be merely acquaintances, traitors are trusted allies, or the parent becomes the child. Some bonds remain the same, and for the most part most of my characters retain the same personality (it will be noted otherwise if not).

The two worlds are: “Checkmate” and “Angels and Reapers”

Checkmate:

SPOILERX

War is at the doorsteps of the Shinrei Empire, something Empress Hotaru Suzuki wants to avoid at all cost. But enemies lurk both inside and out and it all comes down to whom to trust. Meanwhile the key to stopping the war lies with a rebel named Asho who finds himself as the newest recruit to the Numbers, the elite army of the Master who rules the Kingdom of Tyst with a tyrant fist. All around, things are cracking...
Shinrei:
Ranks are given by magical powers (the sole exceptions being the Emperor and Empress Rank as that is inherited/gained through marriage. Never mind the fact that the direct blood descendent is that powerful enough to begin with). Ranks are Generals (only two) -> Knight -> Lance -> Pawn.

Those closes to the Empress also receive a secondary title as proof of her trust. They symbolize her inner court. There are few exceptions where a secondary title is granted as part of inheritance, i.e. the Head of the Council will receive one as proof of his position.
Tyst:
Ranks come in the form of numbers, starting from 1 and down. It's a competitive system created to constantly test the fighting ability of its soldiers. The Master gives out certain numbers but the rest earned through the battles.

Angels and Reapers

SPOILERX

Angels and Reapers are beings that are two sides of a coin. Angels support the idea of creations and Reapers support the idea of destruction. Neither side is good nor evil. Angels and Reapers possess 1 of 7 abilities: Shadows(Reaper only)/ Light (Angel only), Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Healing, Soulreader.

Angels and Reapers are ranked by the number of wings they possess. More wings = stronger and more dangerous. They can earn up to 8 wings (wings come in pairs). Wings are not always visible and aside from the ones on the back, are not functional and are seen merely as a symbol of rank.

They appear on the back, near the ankles, near the wrists, and on the head. There are occasional exceptions where sometimes a smaller pair of wings will appear on the back, below the bigger functional ones.

Angels have white feather wings. Reaper have black bat wings for back, and remaining six are more skeleton like. Example

Nutshell:
  • 2 worlds (Checkmate/Angels and Reapers)
  • 2 different versions of the same character
Checkmate:
  • 2 countries (Shinrei/Tyst).
  • Shinrei – Rank by Shogi pieces (General, Knight, Lance, Pawn), has a secondary title.
  • Tyst – Rank by Number.
Angels/Reapers:
  • Both have up to 8 wings and 1 of 7 abilities
  • Angels – White Feather Wings
  • Reapers – Black Bat Wings on back, Black Skeleton like wings for rest

=================
Story Box

If the personalities are not enough, here are some stories you can read to get a better feel of the characters. They're short silly drabbles that may or may not actually connect to original story.

Skull Pub
Characters: Seika and Hotaru. Mentions of Ita, Raikiri and Kai
Summary: It's hard being the only sane person in the room.

SPOILERX

Skull Pub

Summary: It’s hard being the only sane person in the room.

=========

Seika wasn’t quite sure what to make of the situations really. She couldn’t explain why she at Skull Pub at this hour of the night either. It was all very strange. Speaking of strange…

“Why are we dressed as pirates?”

“Because it’s fun?” was the response from her best friend Hotaru. Seika stared at her. Hotaru smiled. “That and the rules of the pub say you can’t come in unless you’re dressed as a pirate!”

Seika looked around. It was true. The patrons of the pub were dressed in the oddest fashion, with eye patches, gold chains and bright colored rags. Did that fellow have a parrot sitting on his head?

“Alright fine. I’ll accept why we’re dressed pirates, but why are we at a pub?” Seika demanded. Her voice dropped into a low hiss. “What do you think people will think if it was discovered their Empress, the most powerful magic user in all of Shinrei.” Seika pause her sentence look behind her spotting Kai in the corner. “And the Emperor was at a pub, getting drunk?”

Hotaru picked up her drink from the counter and swished it before taking a sip. “Oh relax. No one is going to notice us. If they do and have a problem with it, they should try doing my job for a day,” she said with a snort. “On the brink of war, politics and a bunch of elders who haven’t approved of me since I took the throne nearly ten years ago at the age of 16,” she muttered to herself. “I should fire the lot.”

Seika resisted the urge to slam her head into the counter. “And if someone tries to attack you or the castle?”

“Shinki is watching the castle along with everyone else who is too young to drink or simply didn’t want to come. The castle is fine. As for someone attacking me, well that’s why you’re here my dear knight.”

Seika opened her mouth to reply before a guy wearing a blue bandana came up to them and swung his arms around their shoulders. “Hello lassies. Why don’t we –“

He was cut off when he found a tiny dagger pressed against his throat by Seika. “I wouldn’t do that,” Hotaru said in a sing-song voice. “She doesn’t like guys hitting on her.”

Wisely and quickly the guy disappeared back into the masses of people of the pub.

“Relax Seika,” Hotaru ordered. “It’s just one night.”

Seika snorted. “Please, the last time you said that, I woke up with pink hair. The time before that, the entire castle was covered in soap, the time before that every single piece of food disappeared from the kitchen, the time before that the entire water supply was turned into orange juice, the time before that—“

“That wasn’t my fault!” Hotaru interrupted. “You know darn well Raikiri was the one who filled the castle with soap, turn the water into juice and made the food disappear, I never did figure that out, and Ita, your fiancée is the one who dyed your hair pink.” She gestured to two men at the end of the counter standing near Kai. The black hair man who was juggling balls of fire and clearly drunk was Ita while the silver hair one was Raikiri, encouraging him on and just as drunk. “Ita is lucky fire magic is fairly common otherwise our so called cover would have been blow ages ago.”

Seika twitched and made a mental note to sentence her fiancée to sleep on the couch for the next two months.

“That’s not the point,” Seika hissed. “The only reason why Ita did that was because Raikiri got him drunk. Do you remember why Raikiri got Ita drunk in the first place? Why the hell the soap appeared, the food disappeared and the water turned to juice in the first place?”

“Raikiri found some hooch,” Hotaru replied instantly. Then she stopped and slowly the pieces of the puzzles clicked into place.

“Oh.”

“Exactly,” Seika hissed. “So what do you think is going to happen when Raikiri get drunk enough?”

Hotaru’s eyes widen. Then she picked up her glass, drowned down the rest of the clear liquid and then asked, “Is it too late to run?”

“BOOM!!”

Seika snarled. “I AM NOT PAYING FOR THAT!”

The Price We Pay
Characters: Ayame, Asher, Zephyr, mentions of Tier.
Summary: Ayame knew she was going to regret this. Unfortunately for Asher, this was just one price he'll have to pay.

SPOILERX

“Asher.”

Asher snapped open his green eyes. Looking up, he saw a girl with long, brown hair standing before him, her red eyes filled with concern. In her hands nestled a cup of tea which she handed to him as she moved to sit next to him on the couch.

“Ayame,” he greeted. His voice sounded scratchy and hoarse.

Ayame frowned at the sound of his voice. “Are you alright?” she asked.

Asher closed his eyes again. His grip tightened around the cup. He could recall everything that happened in the last 27 hours. Asher could still hear the blood pounding in his ears and feel the cool metal pressed against the back of his head. He wasn’t sure when he'd managed to stop shaking. Even though he was now safe, the fear was still there, fresh as ever, and he couldn’t help but jump at the shadows and flinch at the slightest touch.

Ayame bit her lip at the lack of response. “They can’t hurt you any more, Asher,” she said softly. “Tier is down at the station making sure of that.” It sounded like an empty promised to her. It partly was. Even if Tier did manage to make sure those criminals were locked away for good, it didn’t mean someone else was not going to come along. It was the price of being who they are, the price that Asher had to pay for the simple act of associating himself with her. Ayame flinched at the thought. She would have to break the bubble that Asher was living in. Reality was cruel.

“Why?” he finally asked, staring blankly at the untouched cup of tea.

Ayame didn’t answer him right away. “There’s this story that starts like all other stories,” she finally started. “Once upon a time, there was a power warrior and a brilliant sorceress. They were known thorough out the land. The warrior was the strongest the world had seen and there was no spell the sorceress could not use. When the two married, the world rejoiced.

“Surely,” they said, “Their children will be great!”

They were. The eldest, a boy, had his father’s strength and his mother’s brilliant mind. The youngest, a girl, was not as brilliant, but still just as great.

However things were not meant to be. One day the sorceress created a powerful spell: familiars. These familiars were powerful, capable of things that humans could not. When the world came to know of this, greedy kings began to plot. Many wanted a familiar of their own. The pressure to create increased on this little family of four.

Then one day the eldest boy snapped. He deemed no greedy kings should ever obtain this power. To ensure this, on a moonless night, the eldest boy summoned his own familiar. A terrible creature, twisted by his masters own insanity, half tiger, half lion with fur as dark as the night sky. On that silent night, the eldest boy murdered his parents, and set their house ablaze.

When the sun finally rose, people discovered the remains of the warrior and sorceress. The eldest boy was long gone.”

Asher stared at Ayame. His eyebrows furrowed together, in confusion. “What does this have to do with anything?” he asked.

Ayame held up a silver ring. “Put it on,” she instructed.

Setting his tea cup aside, Asher slipped the ring onto his ring finger. He didn’t understand where Ayame was going with all of this. Suddenly the ring began to glow and Asher felt something wrap around his arm. He gave a yelp as he tried to shake whatever was growing on his arm off. The wind began to pick up, whirling faster and faster, creating a vortex. His teacup went crashing to the floor along with several other objects. The walls creaked and groaned.

Then as quickly as it started, it stopped. Asher opened his eyes and looked at down at his arm. Blue eyes stared back at him. “What-?” Asher started to say. Words failed to form. Wrapping around his arm was a serpentine white dragon. It cooed a little. Its fork tongue flickering out and licking him on his cheek. Then it uncoiled itself from around his arm, and began to fly around in circles in the air above his head.

“W-what’s going on Ayame?” Asher asked, turning back towards his friend.

A smirk tugged on Ayame’s face. She held her arm, and with a silent command, the dragon flew down and wrapped itself around her shoulders, nuzzling its face against her cheeks like a little puppy. Ayame smiled and stroked its head before answering Asher’s question. “Asher, meet Zephyr, your new familiar. Zephyr is a highly advance piece of technology codenamed BITs, that is Beast in Technology. Faster than any computer in existence, Zephyr is a practically your pet and bodyguard wrapped up into one thing.”

Zephyr flew off of Ayame’s shoulders, moving to perch itself on Asher’s head now.

Ayame continued on. “This way, you won’t ever get kidnapped again. Zephyr will be at your side at all times to protect you. He can even stay in ring form as well.” She looked away again. “And they can’t use you to get to me,” she muttered under her breath.

Slowly the pieces began to click in Asher’s head. With a frown, he asked, “Ayame… what happened to the daughter in that story?”

Ayame gave him a sad smile. “I’m sorry, Asher. I am so sorry,” she apologized. “But this is the price you pay for knowing me.”

Last edited by Seito; 04-07-2014 at 08:48 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Name: Seito, Persona, Moogle Girl
Eye Color: Black (occasionally some pictures it is blue)
Hair Color: Black (occasionally some pictures it is blue, but black is preferred)
Notes: Glasses are optional. Clothing is open ended. If you wish to change the colors and/or design to better fit the hat, feel free to do so (especially if you change the hat you’re drawing). Hat is required (moogle design or other)

Personality: For those of you who know me, this should be an easy one.

Persona is the best representation of me online and in drawings you’ll find.

She loves randomness and utter chaos, secretly plots to destroy/take over the world, has a sweet tooth and is not above eating you, throwing you off a cliff, squishing you, blinding you, and/or confusing the hell out of you.

Her favorite weapons include: marshmallow bomb, sparkle/glitter bomb, smoke bomb, flamethrowers, various knives/swords, duet tape, oh and yes stealing all your ice cream, cake and cookies.

She enjoys lazing around and sleeping when she isn’t causing massive destruction.

Other Hats
cactuar hat
black fedora
rabbit hat
Black Cat Hat
Design of clothing should change to fit the hat, design is up to artist.

Other Refs
Moogle Hat
|

Cactuar Hat

Black Cat Hat
|

Bunny Hat

Last edited by Seito; 04-05-2013 at 08:54 PM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-18-2010, 02:34 AM

Black/Tam

Name: Tam (Only allows Asho and Serphia to call her this)
Alias: Black (Angel)
Eye Color: Iced Blue
Hair Color: White. Black's hair is basically a half up half down ponytail. Meaning half her hair is up a ponytail the rest is hangs loosely. The length of her hair comes down to her waist. Her two long bangs come down to mid chest area.

Checkmate Info:

Magic: Shadows
Outfit: The top is a brown long sleeve leather top. The chest area and the trims of the sleeves and bottom of the top are a darker brown color. The sleeves are long enough to cover her hands from view. Black Pants and black boots. She has a black belt with a gold belt loop that hangs her gun holster to her right side.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race: Angel (Fallen) Her Wings are feather like but black instead of white.
Number of Wings: 8
Ability: Light and Shadows
Outfit: Her shirt is a high collar sleeveless red top. Much like Neku. Near the neck area, the top has a gold ring sewn to it. Black pants and her shoes are like Tsunade's heels.
Other Outfits
Winter Outfit |

Personality:

Black is a serious person. She's never the type to express emotions, except for maybe a small smile when you do something she likes. Cold, aloof, cruel, heartless, ruthless are just some of many words that people use to describe her. Her life has not been kind, as a result she trusts no one, closed her heart to emotions and doesn't interact with people.

In "Checkmate":

Black is always calculating and planning four steps before everyone else. She does get annoyed easily, especially at some of Asho's actions, but overall is a very calm person. Black adapts to situations quickly and appears to be nothing more to a killing machine. With no mercy, Black doesn't hesitate to attack. She is fiercely protective of Asho for some reason. Black has a plan, a plan she has been waiting over sixteen years to execute. Revenge is a dish best served cold, after all.

To Asho, Black has always been the monster in the closet. She is someone he cannot read (something he thought was impossible) so her reasonings has always been a mystery to him. But as he looks closer, the more he's beginning to see she isn't some killing machine and she definitely isn't as loyal as she appears.

In "Angels/Reapers":

Tam has been a prisoner for a very long time. She doesn't show it, but she is very angry at the world to the point of bitterness and exhaustion. Tam realizes she is contradicting herself in wanting to be left alone but refusing to return to the point of no interaction with people. She has long carried the burden of truth, sometime she wants to prevent Serphia from learning at all cost.

"Black... you do realize this is the worst possible situation we could be in right?"
"That's the whole point."

Note: Black's sister is White/Serphia

Checkmate Refs

Angel and Reapers Refs

Other Art

Asho

Name:
Asho
Eye Color: Chocolate Brown
Hair Color: Chocolate Brown

Checkmate Info:
Magic: Soulreader
Weapon: None
Outfit: Asho wears a half teal colored jacket. His jacket has a strip of material that is button on the top of the shoulders that are black. Like this. The same thing on the sleeves. like this. He wears a turtleneck sleeveless tank top underneath. The ribbing on the tanktop goes diagonal instead of the traditional top to bottom. He wears brown pants. The sides are black and he has a belt chain on our right hand side.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race: Angel
Number of Wings: 2 *located on the back*
Ability: Soulreader
Outfit: this (Thank you avi!) The other sleeve is not torn, and he doesn't wear the crown.
Personality:
Asho is a cheerful almost naive child. He's always looking on the bright side of things. Asho is a bright learner and knows how to take things in strive. He has a helpful hand and a listening to ear to anyone who is in need of advice. He tends to be trusting and come across very harmless looking. While he can hold his own against a low class mook, the stronger warriors are physically too much for him. Not to say he is defenseless.

In "Checkmate":
Asho grew up under the tyrant rule of the Master. While wary of everything, Asho retains his cheerful personality and hopeful optimism. His magic has always been a mystery to him, nothing similar to anyone else ability. His ability however has saved his life and his friends' lives many times. After the death of his father, Asho and his friends joined the rebellion, searching for the way to stop the Master.

Everything changes the day Asho gets captured by Black.

In "Angels/Reapers":
Too young to remember the last war, Asho's naivety has yet to shatter. In many ways, it is his retaining innocence that allows him to see the world in simple views, unknowingly challenging the way his people think without him noticing it.

Soulreader Abilities: For both universes, a Soulreader is someone who reads "souls". Meaning if they wanted, they could hear your thoughts, see your memories, and reveal your secrets. Asho knows the meaning of privacy and while you can't really hide anything from him, he won't go telling the world about it. (Though Checkmate's Asho hasn't gotten full control of his abilities yet and occasionally let's things slip out). He's kinda like a radio antenna; thoughts and other information he picks up easily like catching radio waves. For things like secrets he needs some time to decode the frequency. (Locks. A good secret is hidden by a Lock. A Lock is basically a puzzle).

"Hotaru told me that being around Tam is a bad influence. Then she smirked and told me to have fun."

Checkmate Refs:

Angel and Reapers Refs:

=================
Relationships
=================

Black and White (Checkmate)
Black and White had no stable relationship. This is due to the fact that White doesn't remember that Black is her sister. So Black treats her as a mutual associate and then goes behind White's back to make sure she doesn't do anything rash.

Tam and Serphia (Angels and Reapers)
Tam and Serphia's relationship is an awkward working one. They were separate from each other for over 10,000 years so when they finally meet again, it's awkward, especially given how much Black had changed over the years. Still though, Black indulges her younger sister and Serphia takes whatever chances she gets to get reacquainted with her sister. When Serphia drags her out of bed early in the morning or asks for favors, Black doesn't complain... much. They're not comfortable with each other yet but it's working.

Asho and Tam
(Both Universes)
Asho and Black's relationship could best described as soulmates. It doesn't always give the appearance as couples but it doesn't really matter to them. They're quite content to spend the rest of their lives together with each other. Asho might and will cheerfully admit that yes he does love her, but Black on the other hand will say nothing but will give a small smile when you're not looking.

For Black, Asho is her everything: the one who save her, the one who freed her, the one who keeps her grounded, social and the only one she fully and freely gives her trust to. For Asho, he simply knows that Black is the other half of his soul, his soulmate. Wherever Black goes, he'll follow whether she wants him to or not.

Their favorite thing to do is to just sit together in each other presence.

Couple Art

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 04:46 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Seika

Name:
Seika Usuyuki
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
Hair Color: White

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: Snow Princess
Magic: Primary: Water Secondary: Ice (preferred)
Weapon: Two Katanas
Outfit: Full body of outfit Bust A reference sheet (please remember note that this one is missing the front skirt though)
Angels and Reapers Info:
Number of Wings: 6 *back, head, ankles*
Ability: Water
Outfit: This is outfit Inspiration for outfit is from here if you want more details of what it looks like from the side and whatnots.
Other Outfits:
Snow Princess|A Wedding Dress

Personality:
Angels and Reapers
Seika is older and wiser in Angels and Reapers. Where her Checkmate counterpart is frigid and sharp, Seika has mellowed with age, flowing with life. Being a mother of two, her patience is both long and short. Easy to anger with the right buttons pushed and still stubborn as a rock. She was the leader of the Angels, the previous Lady Kindness before her daughter Serphia assumed the role. Seika cares deeply for her family and people, willing to die in battle to save them. Despite all of this, Seika is still easy to tease and while she'll gush over her daughters, asking her about Ita will send into a deep blush and stammering fit even though they've been married for years.

Checkmate
Seika is stubborn, confidence, and very good at her job. She doesn’t like giving up and often times can come across as harsh and cold. She enjoys a good fight, and strives to better herself and her style of fighting. While she’s gotten much better, Seika considers herself to be socially awkward. She doesn’t know how to deal with people; even though she has the wits, skills, charisma, and training to lead people. Though when forced into a leadership role, she often shines. She is the Silver General equal to Ita's Gold General rank, second to the Empress and in charge of the army.

There are times when her old (timid) personality resurfaces. Seika likes a sense of control and organization in her life and how she does things. Things should be efficient. If there's a problem, Seika prefers to deal with it herself then leave it in the hands of other people. Seika is easy to tease and gets flustered easily at the simplest signs of affections.

"You're the Snow Princess. How can your primary magic type be water?"
"I could never control my water magic as easily as my ice magic. Beside I think it's oddly fitting. Ice gives the appearance something strong, solid, stable but really it's fragile, so very fragile."

To briefly compare and contrast, Angel and Reaper Seika is: a mellowed out tsundere, a leader, a mother and a calm river with a strong undercurrent. Checkmate Seika is tsudere with denial issues, focused, competent and an frail iceberg with a warm center. A&R Seika has already did her character growth, CM Seika is still trying to find her way.

Expressions: Seika is pretty free with expressions. Common ones are determination, anger and seriousness. Small smiles. Blushes when she's being tease about her feelings with Ita or Ita's affections with her.

Note:
Seika is my first real OC really. As such she's gone through alot of changes, alot of outfits and well basically while there are quite a few refs for her, there aren't very many outfits I like so yeah.
Checkmate Refs

Angels and Reapers Refs

Couple Refs

Other Outfits

Ita
Name: Ita
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black. Ita's hair looks like Itachi's from Naruto

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: Flame Prince
Magic: Fire
Outfit: Ita's sleeves look like the one the blond guy is wearing (Fai from Tsubasa). The rest of his outfit should look like this here Only he wears no crosses, please remove them.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Ability: Fire
Outfit: [N/A] Design him one?
Personality:

Ita is a pretty cheerful guy, bit of a rebel, hates studying and a natural at his magic. He's got a positive attitude towards things. Respect is given to those who earned it and not because the position demands it. Ita is never one to confine himself to normal rules and boundaries. He isn’t one to sit around waiting for things to happen (perhaps one the few things he and Kai disagree upon). Ita has always been one who will burn his way through life. He doesn't care what people think of him, he goes through his own way of life on his own terms.

In "Checkmate":
Ita is an orphan and grew up on the streets. He met Seika one snowy day when she gave him her coat so he wouldn't freeze to death. He spent the next two years looking for her before discovering her by complete accident.

In "Angel and Reapers":
Ita couldn't ask for a more prefect life. He's married to the love of his life, has two beautiful daughters, and surrounded by friends. He has no idea it's all about to change.

"So I shouldn't be surprised if I discover an hour after now, that you've gone after her."
"Yup!"

Refs:

Checkmate Refs

Angels and Reapers
None. Ita doesn't have an outfit yet! D:

Couple Refs

Other Outfits

=================
Relationships
=================

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 04:49 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Hotaru

Name:
Hotaru Suzuki
Eye Color: Amethyst
Hair Color: Sun-kissed Brown. Reference Sheet Close up (Second One) Hair 2
^ Basically Hotaru's hair is long and she likes doing various style/things to it.

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: Angel of Life and Death
Magic: Foresight (Death), Healing (Life)
Outfit: This here is normal one.
Formal Royal Outfit ^ looks like her normal one in terms of colors, patterns just a full kimono-style instead.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Number of Wings: 2 *on the back*
Ability: Soulreader
Outfit: Here
Other Outfits:
Not her official outfits, but other fun ones she'll probably like.

Personality: Hotaru is a bit like Ita. She loves to tease Seika and doesn't really like follow the rules too much. (She loves finding loopholes in things). While she doesn't like rules, she does hold a great sense of duty to them. Those who only observe her actions and do not know her reasons, think she can be unfair, but really all she's trying to do is take the route with the least amount of sacrifice. Generally though, she's a lot more happier around her friends and family and likes going out and helping people. She is affectionate, warm and maternal.

Hotaru is also one who tries to take on the whole world by herself. She constantly worries if she’s doing a good job. She just wants all her precious people safe and far from harm. Hotaru has a brilliant mind and a gentle heart. She is also a realist, knowing that the world is much darker then the happy fairytales she grew up with. There is no good and evil, just war.

As a side effect of seeing the future, she can be quite manipulative. She doesn't always intend to, but she always tries to guide people towards making the right decisions.

"Why do you keep so many secrets?"
"Because I know what tomorrow brings and I'll try my hardest to prevent things from happening even if it inadvertently ends up damning us all."

Checkmate

Old References (Most still work as references just changes in eye color/hair/outfit etc please note the changes!)
Miro | Yeomso | avi | anguiculus

Kai

Name: Kai
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark blue Hairstyle inspired by this and this

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: Air God
Magic: Air.
Outfit: Here + my slapping of colors For Additional References, Kai's outfit is inspired by Kurogane from Tsubasa, with the belt from Syaoran and the gloves from this picture The sashes in the back are inspired by this picture (the first girl) but only the back sashes. The symbol of the bird (on the back sashes and the belt) is Shinrei's crest. The same way Hotaru has them.

Angels and Reapers Info:
Ability: Wind
Personality:

Checkmate:
Kai has a laid back personality. He’s always been one to go with the flow of things. He is the calm before the storm. Kai knows damn well that Hotaru takes on much more then she should, but doesn’t push her unless he knows it’s going too far. He’s surprising patience. Kai has always looked out for Arashi, after the younger boy lost his father at his young age. This leads to somewhat between smothering over-protectiveness and pride, which doesn't help Arashi's confidence issues. The bigger problem is Kai doesn't realize he's doing it either.

Kai is also a genius and a scholar the youngest in his field. The ultimate S Rank, something only the old achieved, was granted to him at the mere age of 15 (blowing the previous record holder Raikiri out of the water). He always has his nose in a book, always researching and studying, unlocking more and more about the mysteries of magic. Raikiri is his partner in crime and Hotaru sometimes has to resort to drastic measures to pull them away. Many of the recent technology advances come from Kai's research.

Angels and Reapers:
Angel Kai isn't that remarkably different from his checkmate counterpart (he's one of the few that didn't really change too much in terms personality). He's a “stay home dad” though I use that term lightly. It’s just because between Hotaru and him, Hotaru is the one going to get dragged off into ‘an important’ meeting, leaving him with their new kid when both of them are technically on ‘leave’/’semi-retired’. This happens quite often, to Kai's amusement, Hotaru's dismay and their kid's frustration.

Still very laid back in terms of personality, though this version of Kai was more well defined lines that you do not cross. Making his baby boy cry is a big no-no. Hurting said baby boy will get you killed. Kai goes with the flow of things, never making waves.

Kai is one of the seven virtues, the highest ranks an Angel. He holds the rank of Patience. (Checkmate Kai would actually hold Diligence instead). Kai is still classified as a “genius” and is rumored to have the extremely rare 4th pair of wings (8 wings total) but he neither confirms nor denies that. His first three pairs manifested very early on. Despite being a “genius”, Kai doesn’t let himself apply it often and refuses to get lost in the research and fascination of the world. To him his family is much more important than furthering the Angel’s war on the Reapers.

“Yeah, I’m powerful enough to wipe you guys out… but meh. I think my wife would like a shot at you first.”

Old References (Most still work as references just changes in eye color/hair/outfit etc please note the changes!)
By Mythos | By Chikyu | By Chikyu
=================
Relationships
=================

Kai and Hotaru (both)
Probably there have never been a happier couple. Kai make sure Hotaru pillar of support as Hotaru keeps Kai grounded and not up in the air all the time. They will go onto have a kid name Aero who takes after Hotaru in personality but appearance and power as Kai.

Hotaru and Asho (Angels/Reapers)
Hotaru for all intent and purposes is Asho's sole teacher. She was utterly delighted to have a student for it meant she could finally retire. Much like with Seika, Hotaru takes great pride and joy in ruthlessly teasing Asho. Because her Soulreader abilities are more developed, she's always one step ahead of her student, to his utter dismay.

Hotaru and Seika (both)
Best friends. Seika isn't quite sure why she hangs with Hotaru, but she does anyways, despite how much Hotaru loves to tease Seika.

Kai and Ita (both)
If it's one thing that both Kai and Ita can appreciate it, it's that their wives are a little insane and extremely stubborn. They've built a steady friendship over it.

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 04:50 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

a

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 03:05 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

a

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 04:46 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

a

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 04:50 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Shinki

Name: Shinki Kinko
Eye Color: Lavender
Hair Color: Red with Gold Bangs

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: Lustrous Element
Magic: Metal
Outfit:
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race: Unknown
Number of Wings: Unknown
Ability: Unknown
Outfit: Outfit 1 - She usually wears it without the jacket.
Personality: Way too Honest, Stubborn, Genuine. Shinki doesn’t always see the bigger picture. She’s surprisingly naïve when it comes to people and their hidden motives. Shinki wears her heart on her sleeve and no matter how much others worry, once her mind is made up, it’s hard to convince her otherwise.

"She's going to get hurt one day."
"I know. All we can do is be there to pick the pieces up."

Checkmate Outfits

Angels and Reapers Outfits

Other Outfits

Last edited by Seito; 08-02-2014 at 08:42 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-18-2010, 02:35 AM

Ignore me for now.

SPOILERX

Fukushi

Name: Fukushi Kinko
Eye Color: Lavender
Hair Color: Red with gold streaks. Has this haircut Places the gold streaks were you see fit. =D

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: Imaginary Vison
Magic: Illusions
Outfit: This. Please remove all jewelry and chains. The jacket is white, the shirt (which should not be the torn up version it is) is teal color. The pants is white and the shoes can remain black. While they cannot be seen, his socks are green with pink polka dots.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Personality: Stubborn. A bit of idiot and hot tempered. Fukushi is gun-ho and always ready to jump into things. Much like his sister, he doesn't see the big picture and is always ready to run off. Many tried to teach him the meaning of patience and many have failed. He's a bit clumsy and known to break things. Fukushi is also a lazy student but unlike Ita is not an natural at his magic. He finds Illusions as a magic kinda lame and boring and wished he had a different type.

"FUKUSHI!"
"It wasn't my fault!"

Other Refs:
| By Hamletspamlet |

Last edited by Seito; 08-18-2014 at 12:24 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Arashi

Name: Arashi
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown. This is his hair style

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: Storm King
Magic: Storm: Wind/Water/Lightning
Outfit: here
Angels and Reapers Info:
Personality: Like Kai, Arashi lets life take him where he needs to go. He's a rather carefree typical hero type, always ready to help someone in need and enjoys having a little fun along the way. He isn't the violent type, preferring a more peaceful approach when possible. His biggest flaw is that he simply lacks confidence in himself. While he doesn't appear it, he's always second guessing himself. This is a side effect from growing up around (super) strong people all his life, without realizing that he himself is strong on an average scale and that he has the potential become stronger.

"How am I suppose to compare? I'll never reach Kai's level."

|Reference Sheet by Miro | By Miro | By Jeweliah | By Linapoo (but wrong colors ^^;) | little sopono | By Ashlemo |
=======================

Last edited by Seito; 08-11-2014 at 12:43 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

White/Serphia

Name: White/Serphia
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color: Black. Hairstyle

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: The Sun
Magic: Light
Outfit: This
Angels and Reapers Info:
Number of Wings: 6 *back, head, Ankles*
Ability: Light
Outfit: This (Thank you Iro <3)
Personality:
White has basically been raised as a somewhat spoiled princess under a tyrant. She's somewhat innocent of the world around her. Never without a smile and genuinely a happy and "nice" person. But because she was raised by a tyrant, there are things she just doesn't understand as wrong. Like enslaving thousands of people and forcing them to work non-stop until they die on their feet doesn't come across as wrong or cruel to her. In fact she thinks it's normal and doesn't think anything the tyrant is doing (murdering people, attempting to destroy the world) anything wrong. She also doesn't know that Black is her sister. (Black again as the contrast does all the dirty work like assassinating people).

Serphia is White's counterpart in a parallel world of Angels and Reapers. Serphia is the leader of the Angels and shoulders the burden of responsibility of trying prevent an outbreak of war, trying to reconnect with her long lost sister Tam and deal with the politics of being the leader. She represents the virtue of Kindness and is often described a happy (but stressed) individual with a gentle smile. Unlike her predecessors, Serphia lacks the commanding presence (perhaps because she's too nice) to get the councils of elders to listen to her.

Note: White/Serphia's sister is Black/Tam
White

Serphia

Checkmate

Angel and Reapers

Last edited by Seito; 08-15-2014 at 07:46 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Ignore me for now.

SPOILERX

Pride

Name:
Unknown, Alias: Pride
Eye Color:
Hair Color:

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: Unknown
Magic: Unknown
Weapon: Unknown
Outfit: Unknown
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race: Reapers
Ability: Shadowalker
Outfit: Coat
Personality:

Other Refs:

Last edited by Seito; 08-18-2014 at 12:24 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Ignore me for now.

SPOILERX

Raikiri

Name: Raikiri
Eye Color:
Hair Color: Silver

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title:
Outfit: [N/A] Design him one?He doesn't wear them all the time, but he does wear these type of glasses.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Personality:

Last edited by Seito; 08-18-2014 at 12:23 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Toshi
Name: Toshi (Means "mirror image" in Japanese.)
Eye Color: Dark Blue, almost black
Hair Color: Silver Hairstyle Number 1

Checkmate Info:

Outfit: Here And forgive my messy attempt to lay out colors. His vest is a mix of Riku from Dream Drop Distance and this one. The general shape from the second one, the zipper down the middle and the sleeves from Riku's. The vest is a dark blue with a silver trimming then a black trimming. The long sleeve shirt underneath is white. He's got a red ribbon around his left arm. The high turtleneck undershirt is black. The leggings look like this, trimmed silver instead of fold. The gem is silver too. The shoes and pants themselves are the same dark blue as the vest.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race:
Number of Wings:
Ability:
Outfit: Design him one?
Personality:

Toshi is Asho's best friend. They grew up together and Toshi is the reason why Asho joined the rebellion. He's a blunt honest type. He's the older brother figure to Asho, when Asho's father passed away it was Toshi's family that took him in.

Cyrus
Name: Cyrus, Cy for short
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Light Brown

Checkmate Info:

Magic: Healing
Outfit: This One A green vest over a long sleeved black shirt. He has black pants, brown boots and carries a brown bag. Also wears googles on his head.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race:
Number of Wings:
Ability:
Personality:
The baby of the rebel group, Cy is always trying to act older than he is. He hates being the youngest and thus hates being treated as child. Regardless of wanting be treated as older, he's still very childish and almost unknowingly innocent about the world. Cy wants to do his part to help but the entire group just dots on him. Asho is his favorite person in the world, the big brother he didn't have. When Cy's parents died, Asho was the one who rescued him off the streets and brought him to the rebel group.

"Asho Asho! Look what I did today!"

Other Refs

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 05:12 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Rangi
Name: Rangi (Means "sky" in Maori.)
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Green

Checkmate Info:

Magic: Cloud
Outfit: Boots, Outfit, Colors of Outfit
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race:
Number of Wings:
Ability:
Personality:

Rangi is a very lazy person. He is always constantly sleepy as well. It is not uncommon to find him sleeping or cloud watching. His favorite activity is to sleep upon his clouds. The only reason why he joined the rebels is because of Agana, with whom he's close friends with.

Agana
Name: Agana Naporitaine (AGANA: Chamoru name meaning "blood.)
Eye Color: Light Pink
Hair Color: Brown. Hair design. Based off this hair if my drawing is too hard to tell.

Checkmate Info:

Magic: Blood (Only her blood and "free" unable if still within someone else unless potentially much weaker then her.)
Outfit: Here For more reference, I used this top and jacket, this skirt, these boots. Colors are Neapolitan. The jacket is light brown. The skirt and corset is light pink. The lace is all white. Boots is light pink on the top, white on the bottom. :3 Her necklace gem is blood red.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race:
Number of Wings:
Ability:
Outfit: Design her one?
Personality:

Agana is quite the perky upbeat girl. She likes cute things and can be described as girly. That said though, she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty (it's a given with her abilities). She genuinely likes to help people; this is the reason why she had joined the rebels in the first place. Agana did not like the way the Master was ruling the Tyst and the suffering that she saw others suffering. In that sense, she was extremely determined to help others out. She is also one of the older rebels, acting as the big sister to many of the younger ones.

Her ability to use blood is not limited to her own, however she has to draw blood and come in contact with her opponent's before she can use it. The gem around her neck is actually part of her blood crystallized. She can change the shape it into a sword or use it to draw more of her blood. Make no mistake she is one of the strongest rebels there is.

Checkmate

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 05:13 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

The Numbers

Kyden
Name: Kyden (means little fire)
Eye Color: Crimson/Dark Red
Hair Color: Orange Hairstyle Number 37

Checkmate Info:

Magic: Fire
Outfit: Here My attempt at colors Inspired by this jacket (the second one)
Personality:

Kyden is Number 6 and he earned that rank through cruelty that the Numbers are well known for. The smell of burning flesh is something he actively seeks, enjoying toying with his prey to roasting them alive with a slow burn. His temper is as fiery as his magic. Kyden has vowed to topple Black one day.

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 05:25 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 01:29 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Kaou
Name: Kaou ( Japanese meaning for peony, King of Flowers)
Eye Color: Green (much like Eren's)
Hair Color: Black (The first hairstyle, the pink one with the braids)

Checkmate Info:

Magic: Plant
Outfit: This one except the pink is emerald green color. All the gears should be pink peony flowers.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race:
Number of Wings:
Ability:
Outfit: Design her one?
Personality:

Kaou is a nice polite woman with nerves of steel. Off duty and outside of battle, she is a well manner, sweet woman who loves to garden and offer flowers to people. On duty and in battle, the niceness gets shoved aside for a ruthless and efficient warrior. She not a cruel person; any death by her hands is done swiftly and with mercy.

Kaou is one of the older Knights in Shinrei. In the aftermaths of the Rebellion, she was one of the few in the army to survive (only a Bishop at the time). She previously held the rank of General before handing it over to Seika. These days she's semi-retired, enjoying her marriage and raising her children. Hotaru lets her maintain the gardens (something Kaou is always fussing over) and whenever Seika needs someone to whip the newbies into shape, she calls Kaou.

In a sense, Seika gets her efficiency from Kaou.

Other Refs
CK | Linapoo

Last edited by Seito; 01-02-2015 at 11:10 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

The Council

Sano
Name: Sano Usuyuki
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue, same as Seika.
Hair Color: White Hairstyle

Checkmate Info:

Magic: Water
Outfit: This Here are some colors (It's primarily white). For additional references, the jacket was inspired by this picture. His pants were inspired by this picture. These are the boots. The bell can also be a circular ring.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race:
Number of Wings:
Ability:
Personality:

Perhaps the youngest Usuyuki Lord to serve as the Head of Council. Sano is a serious individual, cold and unflinching in his logic and reasoning. The devil's advocate, the thinker, the logical solver. Sano has been Hotaru's opponent in the council room since he took the seat. He has opposed her every step of the way. If Hotaru's argument is sound, he'll conceded, but he will make her work for it. The rest of the council falls in line behind him.

"You're quite the wolf in sheep's clothing aren't you?"
"No different than you, My Empress."

Last edited by Seito; 01-02-2015 at 11:09 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

reserve 12

Seito
Evil Overlord

a

Last edited by Seito; 11-15-2012 at 05:00 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

RED
Name:
Unknown
Alias: Phantom Thief 1380, RED
Eye Color: Purple
Hair Color: Orange
Outfit: The coat and pants of his tux are red with a black dress shirt. His shoes, socks, gloves and tie are black. The tophat is red with a black ribbon. His cape is red. Red also carries around a black cane that has a red gem on top. (Can tell what his favorite color is huh?)

Personality: Red has been a thief for about five years now. He enjoys going out and stealing things for the simple fun of things. Sometimes he returns what he steals, sometimes he doesn’t. While he loves stealing, he does it more for the challenge and less for the money (though the money is a nice bonus).

It should also be noted that Red has magical powers which aid him in his quest to steal everything.

His rivals, “The Court” he fondly dubbed them, are constantly trying to stop him. But they’re rather young and inexperienced. Red finds himself requiring to help them more then often, even when they’re not on a heist. (It’s quite cute when they try to get him to give up the thieving and join them on the “good” side.) He may or may not have a crush on the “Ruby Princess” of his court. He has made it a habit to regularly kidnap “Ruby Princess” and flirt with said princess often. (Of course Red would never hurt him [yes him], Little Knight would get upset if Red did that and Red values his life). The greatest threat of his court is Little Knight. Little Knight is the one who always solves Red’s riddles. Smart boy that one.

Red is actually very fond of his “Court”. Part of the reason why they spend so much time trying to convince him to join the good side is because on more than one occasion he has saved them from more vicious villains. Red, of course, denies this. “I simply happen to be in neighborhood! They can’t kill you! If they do, I’ll be without my court! Then all my heists will be bor~ing.”

To Red stealing is the game, he’s the wizard and the world is his castle.

“Why do you steal?”
“Hmm~ Isn’t that your job to figure out, Little Knight?”

|

Last edited by Seito; 05-31-2013 at 03:54 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-18-2010, 02:36 AM

The World of BITs
Ayame
Name:
Ayame Tensai
Title: Shadow Queen
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: Normally hair is braided.
Outfit: This is a type of outfit Ayame would wear. Like the picture she would wear her hair down in this case. (more refs here)
This is another more causal type of outfit. Hair would be braided in this one.
Familiar:
Familiar's Power: Gravity
Personality:
There is no way to describe Ayame other then different. To most people she comes across as a fairly normal person but Tier and Asher know she keeps people away from her with a ten feet pole. To simply put, Ayame has issues. Lots of issues. A genius at technology, Ayame picks things up insanely fast, comprehend the most complex of things, able to invent items at a drop of a hat and has a photographic memory. The technology she creates is far too advance for this world.

====================

Tier
Name: Tier
Title: Shadow King
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Hair Style
Outfit: Business Wear |
Familiar: - Phoenix
Familiar's Power: Paper
Personality:
Tier is a very stoic person and a person of a few words. Despite his young age, he has a sharp understanding of the world. He isn't a pessimist but rather plays a Devil's Advocate. He knows things will go wrong, and while Ayame calculates the odds and goes with most favorable outcome, Tier on the other hands just plans for everything. While Tier isn't at the same level as Ayame, he is a genius in his own field: business. The world doesn't know it yet, but he controls over half of the world's economy through sister companies, the main company, and other various spin offs.

====================

Asher
Name: Asher
Title: Shadow Prince
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Outfit: Here an outfit Asher might wear. | Outfit 2 | Winter Outfit
Familiar: Zephyr - White Eastern Dragon
Familiar's Power: Wind/Sound
Personality:
Of the three of them Asher is the most normal. Asher is capable of making friends with almost anyone he meets. A social butterfly, Asher has a very positive outlook on life. Ayame calls him "Pup" because Asher is literally like a cute little puppy that follows you around and you don't have the heart to send it away. He's just there all the time and you either open up to him or die trying not to. Asher is not a genius like Ayame or Tier but he is however a top A student in school. His real talent is music, already a world famous musician.

===========
Their Story
===========

To vaguely put it, the three of them are friends. However it is slightly more complicated then that. For Ayame and Tier, they have known each other since they were babies. When Ayame's parents died (and Tier's had gone long before that), he ended becoming her actual guardian despite being the same age as her. Tier serves as Ayame's stability to reality, for her greatest fear is that she will literally lose it one day. Asher thinks they're more then just friends, Ayame knows she isn't ready for that, not until she works out alot of her issues and Tier simply waits.

A few years later, Asher's father died and for reasons unknown to them, Tier was given guardianship of Asher as well. It was best put by Ayame who called the three of them "A smart ragtag bunch of misfit orphans". By the time they were 15, the three of them were off saving the world.

Asher serves as the social connection for Ayame and Tier as well. If he didn't, Ayame would choose to never interact with people and Tier would probably work himself to death.

"Why are we here on a Friday night to eat dinner and see a movie?"
"Asher."
"... Point taken. I assume this also why tomorrow night is video game night?"
"Correct."

The world properly calls the three of the Shadow Royal Court. This is because if they wanted to, they could rule the entire world with their influences. (God bless the soul of whoever pisses them off). Asher will crush you socially (the connections he make spread wide and far), Tier will crush you financially, then proceed to ruin your entire life (he may or may not spare the anyone else related), and Ayame will and can crush you physically in the most painful way possible to die while she's 10,000 miles away from you with a perfect alibi. (Even if she did get caught, she has a get out of jail card in every country).

Last edited by Seito; 10-04-2012 at 09:06 PM..