Kierax

Old 12-10-2012, 12:14 AM

A-as you can see, I'm q-quite new....Not exactly sure what I need to be doing though...but I'd love to be friends with anyone~ I'm a little shy though

a-about me? well, okay...

You can call me Kie. Not Kier, not Kiera, Just Kie.
I am a girl, even if my name sounds masculine
I'm currently in my first year of college.
I really enjoy writing fanfictions, but I do have my own original story that I'm working on
I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts Fan (I own all games except DDD, a figurine, playing cards, callendar, and wall poster...if that doesn't qualify as huge fan, I dunno what does)
I love watching people play horror games
I love cutsy stuff.
I really enjoy listening to vocaloid
My current favorite anime is either Steel Angel Kurumi or Hetalia
I'm a huge Asia fan.
I have a total of seven anime/game figurines: One I dunno who it is, One Miku Hatsune, One Kairi, One Kasumi/Misty from pokemon, One Satoshi/Ash from pokemon, and one of the girl with pigtails from K-on.
I have three plushies, one of miku hatsune, One is of Italy from hetalia and the other is a Moogle from the Final Fantasy series
I have a Kingdom Hearts throw blanket
I have a hetalia wall poster
I have a Miku Hatsune throw pillow....
I own over 100 manga....
I have a love of disaster movies.....So far my favorite is either 2012 or 10.5

i-if you think of anything else you want to ask me, please feel free....a-and feel free to add me as a friend, I will never ignore a friend request...

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-11-2012, 05:53 PM

Welcome to Mene! It sounds like you have a lot of interest and should be able to find all kinds of groups around here you will fit in just nicely with. I hope you enjoy yourself and again, welcome to Mene!

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 12-11-2012, 06:34 PM

Hi Kie! Nice list of likes. We have a nice community of fanfiction lovers, I'd say. So I hope you enjoy it here!
What kind of manga do you read?