Scarlet Storm
The Wall's Personal Flower.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:42 AM

@Iseril; Owch. Was someone trying to get back at you or something?
@ Fortune; Omg. o.o My first friend here that I don't know from real life. =o
@ Mar-mar; It really is cuter xP
@ Suko; Marvelous. Indeed it does suit it well. Hm, maybe a tiger-lily?
@ For-Chan; Oh bugger. I can bet I'm a whole country away so I'm less help. Haha. -Prescribes with the speed of light- Here you go and it even has the dose instructions right there for ya!

Last edited by Scarlet Storm; 08-10-2009 at 04:45 AM..

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-10-2009, 04:44 AM

Okay, do what you guys want. ^-^

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-10-2009, 04:45 AM

@ Mar-Mar: see? :3
@ Scarlet: Thanks for agreeing with me ^^
@ For-Chan: woot! cookies united! XD

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:46 AM

Wow, I didn't even realize we hit two pages already! XD My puppies are mad at me because I'm talking to you guys and not petting them. <3

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-10-2009, 04:48 AM

I want a puppy : ( I wanted a Pomeranian but like, I'm allergic to fur. And cat scratches. Gah! Those inflame my skin like CRAZY!

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

aww! angry puppies are so cute! XD

Scarlet Storm

@Mar-mar; You know we probably would have even if you'd protested.
@Fortune; No problem. =]
@For- Chan; Aw. Poor dears. My dogs are often the same. Especially if you have food. Then you get slobber all over your legs.

SukoRii
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to SukoRii

Old 08-10-2009, 04:49 AM

@For-Chan: Heck yeah, we like to party! It is a set-back when you're trying, but nothing is coming from your efforts.
Funny, I'm not as shy in person. But online I just feel silly and like I'm trying too hard if no one says anything back. =\

@Scarlet: Oh, tiger-lillies are pretty! I guess roses could crawl up stuff if they are urged to, right? I like roses lol. Such a common favorite flower, but I can't help it.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:49 AM

We have two Boston Terriers. Mine is five, the other one is 12 years old! She's senile ^_^;; She licks everything. EVERYTHING! Constantly too. She'll sit and lick the floor for like twenty minutes. It's gross when she does a drive by licking, just walking by and licking your leg.

@SukoRii - Being social is such a tricky beast. But it's fun when it works.

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 04:51 AM

@Suko; Yes there are kinds of roses that will crawl but you need that thin crisscrossing fence or something much like it connected to the wall.
@For-Chan; We have a six year old black lab mixed with autralian sheepdog, a 12-14 year old chocolate lab, we doubt she'll be around much longer. And a year and a half old pure-breed yorkie. =] Oddly enough they're all pretty touched in the head. Max (the six year old) chases spots of light, like light reflections off of disks and his collar tags. o.o

Last edited by Scarlet Storm; 08-10-2009 at 04:54 AM..

RetroFit
The Anachronist

Hello room of lovely, conversational wall flowers. What's up? This is my first Celes Paradi and I thought I'd come say hi. In regards to the previous conversation in here... my computer keeps crashing randomly, but it's quite old... I'm on my little laptop though anyways because I'm visiting my boyfriend for a week and it's much more managable (it's and EeePC) than my other "laptop" (obnoxious 17-incher)

Celestrya
A Celestial Sprite🌙

*gets cozy* Hello fellow Wallflowers, how are we all enjoying the event?

Its my first Celes Paradi event too! ^_^ Cute art btw RetroFit.

Last edited by Celestrya; 08-10-2009 at 04:54 AM..

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-10-2009, 04:52 AM

Yes I believe you would have called me Mar-Mar either way. Anyway I have to go in like 8 minutes 'coz I have to pick up my aunt but I'll be back in an hour. Love you all!

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:53 AM

Hi RetroFit! I've been eyeing those little laptop things forever! But I don't leave the house enough to justify getting one ^_^;;

Wow, we've hit three pages now! :D We are very talkative wallflowers <3

And hello Celestrya! I'm having fun, but it feels like I'm having trouble keeping up with all the wallflowers and I'm in just one thread! I don't know how people juggle multiples and are able to feel involved.

Bye bye Margie Pargie, come back to us when you can! :D

Last edited by For-Chan Cookie; 08-10-2009 at 04:56 AM..

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-10-2009, 04:55 AM

in case I miss saying it I'll say it now, bye-bye Mar-Mar :D

and I used to have a puppy, it was a labrador mix puppy, but it ran away one day o-o... and it randomly comes back to the house, sits in front of it. Then runs away again... weird puppy =-=

SukoRii
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to SukoRii

Old 08-10-2009, 04:57 AM

@For-Chan: Yeah, it can be tricky. But I like to be social. I like your avatar by the way, everything flows really well. =)

@Scarlet: Oh yeah, that's true. I like those, so that will have to work when it comes to being a wallflower. :3
Do you know a lot about plants?

@RetroFit: Hello! Not much is up, just trying to enjoy Celes Paradi. It is my first event on Menewsha, so I'm pretty excited. Sorry your computer keeps crashing. >w< I hate when that happens.

@Celestrya: Hello! Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and open up like the rest of us wallflowers. :3

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 04:59 AM

@ RetroFit; Welcome and I love my obnoxious huge laptop. =o And as to your computer and crashing it likely is it just being old. They do that unfortunately.
@Celestrya; Cool. How you liking it? I don't even understand that first clue. lol But then again I'm very new.
@Mar-mar; Yep. No if's and or but's about it. =] Have fun might not see you in an hour. Getting late here =] But have fun when you come back.
@For-chan; It's either that or we're quick on the keys.
@Suko; I just know a lot about random stuff. I have a large storage for mostly useless info. Haha. Or fun facts!

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 04:59 AM

@Scarlet Storm - That's amusing. Pets are so awesome.

Maybe we're just all starving for conversation XD

@Fortune Cookie - That is weird. My dog got lost for a week. I was soooooo upset. She got out when someone else was supposed to be taking care of her. But luckily, we got her back. <3 <3 <3

@SukoRii - Thanks. It was one of the first avvies I made here and I like it so much, I don't change it! I have all these nice event items and I never use them.

BearBur
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 05:02 AM

lol, yea...i seriously belong here. i'm defiantly a wallflower. hi's to everyone out their aswell.

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 05:03 AM

@For-Chan; Yes. Mine cause a great source of entertainment.
Yes. I know I was. It's 1am here and none of my friends are very awake to talk on msn or on the phone.
@Bear Bur; Welcome to the wallflower group =]

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-10-2009, 05:03 AM

Well it would be nice to talk more, but i'm logging off for a bit to play Solstice. Later flowers! ^^

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 05:05 AM

Hello BearBur, welcome to our party. :D

@Scarlet Storm - I have one friend on aim. We're RPing! :D I feel bad cause I'm talking to you guys more ^_^;;

Good night Fortune Cookie! See you around my Cookie Soul Sister! XD

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 05:05 AM

@Fortune; Later, have fun. =]
@For-Chan; Well if they don't mind it's fine. Also, you can quicker reply to your friend. You know edit it between posts here. =]

RetroFit
The Anachronist

Old 08-10-2009, 05:06 AM

@celestrya- thankies! I like yours too.

@for-chan- yeah, I'm a college student so I usually just use it for going to classes and stuff. It's especially good for big lecture halls where I can just get on the internet and read webcomics and stuff during class... and, you know, posting on forums looks an awful lot like taking notes :P

RetroFit
The Anachronist

Old 08-10-2009, 05:08 AM

Welcome bearbur! I just got here not long ago myself, but welcome all the same. lol