View Poll Results: Should I create a thread for the peanut butter goddess?
Yes. 36 65.45%
No. 19 34.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 08:26 AM

I basically opened this shop because I need more last minute stars, and I would love to chat with someone so we can get stars, I really want a lot of stars so I need it to be a medium or long conversation, I can wait for response don't worry, But I would love active people.
Thank you...

Kalyst
Kalyst the Conquerer is in!

Old 08-15-2009, 08:29 AM

Hello there! The thread I was talking in just suddenly stopped and I think everyone just decided to go off to bed. I'm not in an absolutely huge rush but I'd like some copies of the items so I can set up a shop and sell them. That, and I really want some of the event store items before they go...so yeah.

hirako
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 08:30 AM

Well since i need some stars too, I might just post here Hi,

So what do you need the stars for?

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyst View Post
Hello there! The thread I was talking in just suddenly stopped and I think everyone just decided to go off to bed. I'm not in an absolutely huge rush but I'd like some copies of the items so I can set up a shop and sell them. That, and I really want some of the event store items before they go...so yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirako View Post
Well since i need some stars too, I might just post here Hi,

So what do you need the stars for?
Hello kalyst and hirako, I am fine and you guys, how are you?
I need the stars for the last items, and some extras to trade later..

hirako
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 08:40 AM

Cute} I am great just staying up late.

Still need 5 more extra event items xD going to be a long night.

?what do you mean extras for later?

Kalyst} Hi Kalyst I see that your doing the same thing i am doing, I

mean by selling the extras in the market place for some gold.:)

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirako View Post
Cute} I am great just staying up late.

Still need 5 more extra event items xD going to be a long night.

?what do you mean extras for later?

Kalyst} Hi Kalyst I see that your doing the same thing i am doing, I

mean buy selling the extras in the market place for some gold.:)
when they are not available for more, you can exchange them, I am saving for extras..

Kalyst

Old 08-15-2009, 08:42 AM

I am in a really good mood because my bf with his beastly laptop is staying the night tonight *squeals* and I was really happy because I got 2 shiny Pokemon today so yeah >< All in all doing really well. Just working on this event, which is very addictive and I just realized that I should have petitioned the goddesses like 10 minutes ago...*hits self and runs off to do that quickly*

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:
I am in a really good mood because my bf with his beastly laptop is staying the night tonight *squeals* and I was really happy because I got 2 shiny Pokemon today so yeah >< All in all doing really well. Just working on this event, which is very addictive and I just realized that I should have petitioned the goddesses like 10 minutes ago...*hits self and runs off to do that quickly*
Good for you :hug:
Me too :XD

Inuyasha-samaskoi122
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 08:49 AM

Hi there! I want the belt...just a few more stars!! Oh! And I never found the Star Eater for the cornucopia.

hirako
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 08:51 AM

Cute} Oh I see, so once they run out of items to exchange with you can exchange the stars for gold, is that it or not.

kaylst} Run!!! Run!! i just did mine like five minutes ago, but the goddess really help when you want stars, I got like 5.00 stars total from them.

Sama} Hi "pokes"

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 08:51 AM

hello Inuyasha-samaskoi122, how are you?
kalyst: petition the 3 goddess, they each give you a star..
Quote:
Cute} Oh I see, so once they run out of items to exchange with you can exchange the stars for gold, is that it or not.
no, I meant you can exchange the items for gold..

[N]ightmare
I'm gonna show you crazy.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:52 AM

To help find the first Star Eater's hiding place, think on "Place of Plenty" as somewhere on Mene people go when they have more than they need and want to give to others.

Kalyst

Old 08-15-2009, 08:57 AM

You can also perform but doing it too much gets you tired. hahah, found that out the hard way. Ahhh and yes, I petitioned all three and got some stars yay! The one that did get me confused at first was the clue for the lyre, I think...><

So how's everyone's progress so far star wise?

hirako
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecute3 View Post
hello Inuyasha-samaskoi122, how are you?
kalyst: petition the 3 goddess, they each give you a star..

no, I meant you can exchange the items for gold..
Oh I see xD, well other site did if different,

[N]ightmare} Hi,and found that one xD Just need the stars to get it.

Kalyst}Which pokemon game are you playing? xD I only had one shiny and it was from pokeom Ruby, It was a Zigzagoon, I think thatz how you spell it right.

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 08:58 AM

Quote:
You can also perform but doing it too much gets you tired. hahah, found that out the hard way. Ahhh and yes, I petitioned all three and got some stars yay! The one that did get me confused at first was the clue for the lyre, I think...><

So how's everyone's progress so far star wise?
so far I have 25 I need 35 hope I get them, and you?

[N]ightmare

Old 08-15-2009, 08:59 AM

Surprisingly, this years event clues were all easy for me to figure out. Only took one or two tries to get the right places.

I donated all of my stars to the Star Eater... and just started saving for all the items. So far I have the first and last item. I'm working on the second item now.

I'm not too worried though. I can always buy the rest from those who have been posting religiously to get the items. Hehe.

hirako ~ I was posting that hint for Inuyasha-Samaskoi122... if she ever checks to read it. LOL.

Kalyst

Old 08-15-2009, 09:03 AM

I have 2 shiny Ralts right now that I got off the chain of 50 something....yeah, I'm playing Platinum ehehe. And yeah, I think you spelled it right *nods*

I am at 19 stars me thinks, but I always spend them right when I get barely over what I need for a particular amount. Keeps me motivated when I see the item in my inventory. That's just how I do things though *shrugs*

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 09:03 AM

Nightmare: I wish you good luck ...
kalyst: I spend them when I get the, I am just missing the star eater's item...

hirako
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 09:04 AM

[N]ight} Oh, Well i had to play catching game. I mean started menewsha on monday the day of an event xD wasn't ready for what menewsha had to offer.

But i managed to get every items and know just trying to get extras, to sell for some items i am questing for.

Oh ya about the clue they were easy i mean they were basically things for you to know on menewsha.

[N]ightmare

Old 08-15-2009, 09:07 AM

cutecute3 ~ Thank you... though I think i'm just going to call it a night. As it's far past the time I should be sleeping. Hah!

hirako ~ The events here are great fun. It's a wonderful time to join this site. Lots of fun and people are so pleasant.

As for this clue, I agree. They were rather straight forward and easy to figure out, if you just think about it for a moment.

Kalyst

Old 08-15-2009, 09:08 AM

Yeah, I started late on the event, but I only need three items left, which I already am getting close to one of them and I'm not really thinking of getting the golden lyre. Sooo yeah...

I really love the Star Eater's item-better wig than the one offered on Gaia I can tell you that much. No funky eyebrow mix and you can layer it over the regular hair *sighs in contentment*

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 09:08 AM

The clues were very easy, but just needed a little thinking..
hirako: you joined the event's day?? I joined 2 days before it, and did not understand anything, but I do now...
Quote:
I really love the Star Eater's item-better wig than the one offered on Gaia I can tell you that much. No funky eyebrow mix and you can layer it over the regular hair *sighs in contentment*
If I get an extra golden lyre it is your...

[N]ightmare

Old 08-15-2009, 09:09 AM

I do like that about the wigs here. They layer over the hair, not replace it. I love that. Makes for more fun looks. And if you don't want any hair other than the wig, there are always short styles or the bald look to keep any fly away strands from showing.

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 09:12 AM

The wig looks better than the one in gaia (just saw it on tektek) I don't really like it...

Avendesora
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 09:13 AM

Morning everyone! *joins chat*

@Nightmare: yeah, it's not like you loose all your hair when you put on a wig in the real world. XD