Old 09-01-2014, 04:15 AM

Woohoo llonka!

Congrats!

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-01-2014, 07:19 PM

Here's your winner for this Monday, gaining her 3rd star, it's Emma Corrin:

Here is a cautionary tale for you all! This is what happens when the babysitter turns her back on these two angelic darlings for the minute or two that it takes to apply a face pack...which one of them gave in to temptation first do you think? Pies thrown everywhere, pillows destroyed, pictures ruined, poor teddy decapitated, and someone had a little accident on the floor, oh dear...even the ants are fleeing the scene of carnage!

This is what happens when you have boys to look after! Be grateful that they didn't get into your make up, or your underwear drawer! You know what Yan would have been doing in there! Never fear Emma, it will all clean up, until next time. ;D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 09-01-2014, 07:24 PM

lol! What a delightful scene. With those two I think it would have been an unspoken look once she was in the bathroom to let the games begin. The fact that they waited as long as that is a surprise. XD

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-01-2014, 07:25 PM

Aw, poor Emma! A little club soda will clear up those stains in no time.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-01-2014, 07:38 PM

That avi is awful in so many ways Congrats on the avi!
Right when I saw it my first thought was "Aww she had a sleepo- Oh god..."

At least they're clean

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 09-01-2014, 07:38 PM

heh they're the only thing in the house that is. XD

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 09-01-2014, 08:12 PM

Oh my what a terrible mess , I do love it though ... congratulations ^.^

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-01-2014, 11:45 PM

Congrats Emma, that's an awesome avatar. I would have never have thought of it myself.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-02-2014, 04:49 AM

Wow, Emma, Wolfie can really feel your pain. Your avi represents that particular situation perfectly, take it from someone who knows! Great job!

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-02-2014, 06:10 AM

Congrats on Admin's Pick Emma!

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 09-02-2014, 08:26 AM

Oh Emma! Such tragedy! I would leave the mess for the kids to clean up if at all possible ^_^

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-03-2014, 05:04 PM

Hooray for today's winner, Codette:!

Mastering a black & white avie can be incredibly tough, but Codette really succeeded here! The avie itself is incredibly striking. My eyes are drawn straight to her face and that expression she's wearing.

And just look at that background! This is set up like a still from a classic horror film. I love the tower vaguely looming in the corner and the open book underneath Codette's feet. It gives the entire scene a mysterious creepy vibe.

Great job!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-03-2014, 05:33 PM

I didn't notice that was a book until you mentioned it O.o
Congrats!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-03-2014, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your winner for this Monday, gaining her 3rd star, it's Emma Corrin:

Here is a cautionary tale for you all! This is what happens when the babysitter turns her back on these two angelic darlings for the minute or two that it takes to apply a face pack...which one of them gave in to temptation first do you think? Pies thrown everywhere, pillows destroyed, pictures ruined, poor teddy decapitated, and someone had a little accident on the floor, oh dear...even the ants are fleeing the scene of carnage!

This is what happens when you have boys to look after! Be grateful that they didn't get into your make up, or your underwear drawer! You know what Yan would have been doing in there! Never fear Emma, it will all clean up, until next time. ;D
LOL! I don't think there WILL be a next time!! Do you know how much my paycheck was docked for this?!? I was able to babysit Yan well last time, so I figured hey, Yan behaves (well, a little bit) for me, so why not add Peeblo? At least I'll only have one minor spill to deal with! Little did I know someone stocked the fridge with pies.... Those two together... Never.. JUST DON'T DO IT!!!!

You really captured into words what I was going for EXACTLY! :D I started out with the wallpaper from V-day 2010 I think it was - it's a really old item that I NEVER use. I'm like "I want to make something out of this..." So then I just started going through my inventory and next thing I knew I had this! I really love how it turned out and I'm glad it's giving everyone such a laugh! Thank you so much!! :D <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
lol! What a delightful scene. With those two I think it would have been an unspoken look once she was in the bathroom to let the games begin. The fact that they waited as long as that is a surprise. XD
YES! Exactly! They're such little troublemakers - I was not happy walking out of the bathroom... I mean, when the ants are fleeing and Teddy has become decapitated, you KNOW it's time to get out of there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Aw, poor Emma! A little club soda will clear up those stains in no time.
Let's hope!!! I think I may never get asked to babysit anywhere again if it doesn't!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
That avi is awful in so many ways Congrats on the avi!
Right when I saw it my first thought was "Aww she had a sleepo- Oh god..."

At least they're clean
Lol! Thanks!!

Yes!! First you notice the characters, THEN you notice the carnage... I really love how this one turned out - I wasn't sure it was going to work until I finished!

Yes, yes they were - thankfully!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
heh they're the only thing in the house that is. XD
Right?? I think I would have preferred them dirty over the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Oh my what a terrible mess , I do love it though ... congratulations ^.^
Thank you! :D It was really fun going through the EIs and seeing what I had!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
Congrats Emma, that's an awesome avatar. I would have never have thought of it myself.
Thank you! :D It honestly all started with the wallpaper and seeing the ripped version of it - can't see the rips because of the paintings and pies but that's what gave me the idea! Then I started going through my inventory and found Peeblo and Yan and it just went from there lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~ View Post
Wow, Emma, Wolfie can really feel your pain. Your avi represents that particular situation perfectly, take it from someone who knows! Great job!
You understand my paainnnn!!

Thank you! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuu-Chan View Post
Congrats on Admin's Pick Emma!
Thank you!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
Oh Emma! Such tragedy! I would leave the mess for the kids to clean up if at all possible ^_^
I tried!! They just smeared it in worse and made a bigger mess.. T_T My paycheck was very small after this incident.....

---------- Post added 09-03-2014 at 03:20 PM ----------

Also - Congrats Codette! I love the way you took this avi - it looks amazing!

---------- Post added 09-03-2014 at 03:21 PM ----------

And by the way Jelly - loving the Sophie / Howl's Moving Castle channeling with your avi - it looks fantabulous! Really captured her well! What did you use for the dress?

sjacklene
I need a life :/

Penpal

Old 09-04-2014, 06:13 AM

Congrats Codette!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-04-2014, 06:26 AM

Congratulations, Codette. :)

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 09-04-2014, 12:34 PM

Congrats, Codette! :3

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-04-2014, 01:07 PM

Congrats Codette.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-04-2014, 02:50 PM

I...I...I...I... I won Admins Pick?!?!?! Seriously?! No ones pulling my leg right, that is my avatar on the front page right.. OMG *SQUEE* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I've never been picked before, this feels incredible. Thank you ^.^

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 08:52 AM ----------

I really didn't think it was anything special when I threw it together. I was kinda feeling in a dark place and started layering black, whites and grey...

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-04-2014, 04:46 PM

Sounds like it was the perfect mood booster then :)

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-04-2014, 06:38 PM

Well I made up that avi almost 2 weeks ago, so now I'm good, but this just made my day bright!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-04-2014, 09:28 PM

And you have a pretty star now.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 09-05-2014, 07:58 AM

Great job Codette. :D

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd