Who?! 8D

Skye!
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2010, 08:34 PM

HARRY -D FOR SURE 8DD

RainbowRhino
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2010, 08:41 PM

I do not know both, no. I have no idea who 'Harry Dresden' might be, as I have all but given up on recent teen lit, however, I'm still going to throw in my vote with Potter. Despite the horribleness of the last two novels, the Harry Potter series was a good thing. It made reading cool again for pre-teens and teens, which, as an avid reader, I appreciated. I can't compare the characters or the writing, that would be unfair to Dresden, but Potter definitely had a greater impact. Even if he was a bit of a git.

As for the battle of the Eds, uncontested win for Elric, no comparison necessary.

jessa201

Old 10-23-2010, 01:14 PM

I think Harry Dresden... Edward Elric RUles!

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 10-26-2010, 06:28 AM

Potter is powerful, but he's also a wuss and relies a lot on his friends and allies, and not that bight, he's only a success because of all the help he gets.
Dresdon is self made for the most part, and only gets advice and help once in a while, but for the most part he does it all himself. (At least in the TV show, sadly I haven't had the chance to read the books.) I know Dresdon has a dark side, but that's all the more reason in my opinion that Dresdon could stomp Potter's ass.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 10-26-2010, 10:11 PM

I would say harry dresden over potter. for starters i liked the his show over potters movies. was never a big fan of potter from the beginning any way so.. yea.. small opinion but hay.. at least its one right?

gummybug
Just here

Old 10-28-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
Potter is powerful, but he's also a wuss and relies a lot on his friends and allies, and not that bight, he's only a success because of all the help he gets.
Dresdon is self made for the most part, and only gets advice and help once in a while, but for the most part he does it all himself. (At least in the TV show, sadly I haven't had the chance to read the books.) I know Dresdon has a dark side, but that's all the more reason in my opinion that Dresdon could stomp Potter's ass.

Ahh you should totaly read the books. They are ALOT better than on TV.

But the TV show was good and stuff but murfy is so wrong xD her personality is good boot her looks and her family are wrong :/

Srsly read the books xD

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowRhino View Post
I do not know both, no. I have no idea who 'Harry Dresden' might be, as I have all but given up on recent teen lit, however, I'm still going to throw in my vote with Potter. Despite the horribleness of the last two novels, the Harry Potter series was a good thing. It made reading cool again for pre-teens and teens, which, as an avid reader, I appreciated. I can't compare the characters or the writing, that would be unfair to Dresden, but Potter definitely had a greater impact. Even if he was a bit of a git.

As for the battle of the Eds, uncontested win for Elric, no comparison necessary.
WELL.
Harry D is not teen >__>' and he is much better. He is darker and there is more storyline and stuff. BUT i couldent say because i never liked happy P xDD hes an idiot >__>
Dresden is adult horror and comendy im THINKING xD and its greaat :)

Thanks for your post though 8D

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessa201 View Post
I think Harry Dresden... Edward Elric RUles!
Ahh ^^ i totaly agree with all you said xD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-29-2010, 04:21 AM

Edward Elric would destroy Cullen. >>;

Kaelynn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2010, 06:06 PM

it really depends. while dresden is an adult and has had more time to practice his magic harry has this three friends to back him up and harry only has murphy. but if it were truely a one on one i think dresden would win simply because well he has actually explored the darker side of magic. he doesnt use it (much) but he can and plus he has that nifty shield bracelet.

and elric would totally kick cullens... he would win. cause well you can be as fast as you want but if you only keep running into walls and such ur not gonna get anywhere fast.

Unseen_Ender

Old 11-04-2010, 11:47 PM

When it comes to Harry Potter and Harry Dresden... That's a tough choice. Both are pretty epic in their own way.

On the other hand, Edward Elric is amazing... Edward Cullen isn't so bad in the book (only read the first), but in the movie he's... completely different. So yes, most definitely Elric.

Angelica_Eve_Jeske

Old 11-12-2010, 04:40 PM

Harry Dresden would totally kick Potter's ass. No doubt about it. Not only does potter rely mostly on luck, not skill, but Harry's older, wiser, and carries a big stick (Roosevelt pun).