Quarender
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2010, 06:31 PM

:D I'm a huge fan of this man's writing. He's written tons of things and one of his books, Uglies, Is going to be made into a feature film soon. I've read like... all but two of his novels and those were about space fighting... and I'm not really into fighting in space that much.

Anyway, I was just wanting to connect with other fans of his work and couldn't find a topic about it. :] He's doing a lot of Stempunk stuff now too, which is really interesting. :D

Alright... I hope to talk to some fans soon! Thank you so much for your time!

-Q

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-26-2010, 02:47 AM

I've only read a couple of his books, but they were really good.. The Last Days and Leviathan I think..

ReineDeLaSeine14
My Dacshund made me do it...
Send a message via AIM to ReineDeLaSeine14

Old 12-01-2010, 04:21 PM

Uglies is going to be made into a movie? Awesome! I've read the entire Uglies series including Extras. I haven't read any of his other works though.

Black Phoebe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-07-2010, 09:06 AM

I liked Uglies and Prettys the best, but I didn't care for any of the others. I think Uglies was my favourite, I hate Tally but I love the setting.

ReineDeLaSeine14
My Dacshund made me do it...
Send a message via AIM to ReineDeLaSeine14

Old 12-16-2010, 08:15 PM

Oh no if there's really anyone I hate it's more Shay than anyone else...she started the whole Cutter thing which was just INSANE. What don't you like about Tally?

I think I need to re-read the series this winter. I actually really liked Extras and I wasn't expecting to.

White Squirrel Girl
The Spazatic little cookie

Old 12-18-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarender
Uglies, Is going to be made into a feature film soon.
. .

I was wondering when they'd do that. I absolutly LOVED the Uglies series. I got into the series when my 5th grade teacher read a chapter to us over the course of each week. I eventually just took the book to lunch with me since I wanted to just finish the book already.

I've read just about all of his books, Leviathan and Peeps are left for me. I'm going to read Peeps when I finish my current book. I'm thinking about reading Leviathan after that.

MiriuOniaya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to MiriuOniaya

Old 12-18-2010, 03:36 PM

I love his Uglies series!! The thought of anyone attempting a movie of it scares me (x wx) And I doubt I'll ever watch it. I have so many of my own images of people, places and things from the books and I don't think anyone can do books like these justice.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-19-2010, 03:32 AM

@White Squirrel Girl: Leviathan was good, I definitely recommend it.