Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 06:17 PM

Has there ever been a place, that's so special yet no one wants? It's looked down upon by everyone, so much that they're taking it down and rebuilding it? Newman's Mental Institution has been a threatening place for decades, but now it's being turned into a restaurant. How are four kids going to pass through the night?

Jenice walked towards the place where everyone was supposed to meet, she was the only one there so far. "Losers, they're all chicken," she said and laughed. She sat down on a rock and pulled out a smoke, "Might as well while everyone else is getting here," she said. Lighting it up, she began to puff on it.

Isabell gingerly made her way out of the car, then ran the rest of the way there. Her brother refused to get anywhere near the site, the closest he got was one mile, even then he hauled ass to get away! "What's he so scared about?" she mumbled as she ran. When she got there Jenice was putting out a cigarette. "What are you smoking for?!" Isabell yelled. She was completely repulsed by the behavior.

"What's it to ya, nerd?" the older girl sneered as she pushed her back. Isabell ducked and moved away, Jenice just laughed at her. "I'm just kiddin', calm down gurl!"

William had been watching the whole time, the seventeen year old then jumped down from the rocky "cliff" he was on. "Cool it," he said. They were already on the demon's ground, and this rowdiness wouldn't help them any. "Keep calm, the others aren't here yet." He ignored Isabell's questions and drowned out Jenice's yelling, after she was done she walked off to smoke another fag.

((My apologies for horrible beginning, but I hope this is good enough. (: I just had to throw a cute little nerd in there! Hehe <3))

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 06:51 PM

(did you just make those pics? O.o Is it bad that I totally fell in love with the fact that I see Johnny Deep in that last one? xD)

Ariana slowly walked up to the old building. She always loved the way this building looked. How it was falling apart and many of the windows were broken out. The plants grown up and growing into the walls. She walked past Jenice and up near William and Isabell. Ariana didn't say hi but she did wave to them and gave a small smile.

(Lol. Dorky clothes on popular dude >w<) Jackson Parked his dad's Escalade(spelled wrong :P) right in front of the old institution. He tossed his coat in the back seat and got out. It was getting dark so he put his sunglasses on top of his head and looked around. "Fationabley late, like always." he said and smirked.

Last edited by KillersPet; 07-27-2011 at 06:32 PM..

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 02:59 AM

Jenice once again had to put out her smoke. Those things don't last long enough,' she thought. "Where's that cocky bastard, Jackass or what his name his?" she asked, irritated. This was taking too damn long, she wanted to hurry up and get inside already. The security was it's minimum during this hour, it shouldn't be too hard to get in!

"Hello," Isabell pleasantly greeted Ariana. She looked around, getting anxious. This wasn't getting any better, she felt the creepy aura bad enough from this distance, 'Is it worse inside?' Just then Janice started yapping. "Janice!" Isabell warned with a loud voice, the girl just laughed at her. It made her feel even shorter than her five foot, two inches height. 'Ugh, he does need to hurry up, though..'

William completely ignored Janice, it'd be best if they all did for now. "Hello Ariana, how are you tonight? Ready?" he tried to strike up a pleasant conversation to fill the air as Jackson took his sweet ass time getting over here. He looked up at the sky, and as predicted tonight was indeed.. the blood moon. William readjusted his bag on his shoulder, and picked up and threw Janice's at her.

"Hey!" she yelled, he ignored her.

"As soon as he gets here, we're getting up there," William ordered. The sooner they get there then out, the better. He hoped, anyways..

((Haha, no XD I made these for characters I've made on my roleplay site actually, I like to spice up my posts with these banners. I could totally make you some, they're fun! (: Haha and not at all! XD I like melted.. when I saw that picture! What a cocky guy hahaha. Can I just say I love the name Ariana? XD It's so pretty.))

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 07-25-2011 at 12:03 AM..

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 04:58 PM

Ariana scowled at Jenice but mentally agreed with her. She hated having to wait for people who weren't her friends. Especially some stuck up prick like Jackson. "What do you think William? Is it haunted?" Ariana asked taking a bag for herself and slinging it over her shoulder. She loved haunted houses and things covered in dirt and webs.

Jackson sauntered up to the group smirking. "Damn. Looks like I'm the last one here." he said with a cocky grin plastered on his face. "So we goin in or what?" he asked looking over at the building.

(would you please. It's make my posts not as goddy Lol)

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2011, 02:34 AM

Isabell went ahead first, she began to walk towards the short side of the fence, there was nothing on top, so it'd be safe to climb over. As long as they didn't touch the barbed wire that had electricity running through it at the bottom. She hefted herself up and over quickly. 'Idiots,' she said to herself mentally.

"Shut the hell up," Janice told the prick. She followed Isabell's lead, not wanting to stay near him. He was too damn annoying, worse than everybody else! How the hell did he have friends? She knew why she didn't, and she enjoyed that.

"Like the rumors say, yes." He was the second one over the gate, but he stayed at the top to help Janice and Ariana over. Janice ignored him though, and was fine on her own anyways. Isabell had her small flashlight out, looking over a book real fast as she waited.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2011, 02:53 AM

Ariana accepted Williams help and thanked him and she jumped down the other side of the fence. When she landed she fixed her skirt and stockings and looked at the building again. It was amazing and she almost felt like she was home being so close to it.

Jackson hoisted himself over the fence easily and walked up past Isabell. "Alright. So let's get going already. I wanna see some ghosts!" he said and laughed walking up the building. Ariana glared at him staying well behind him.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 07-25-2011 at 12:04 AM..

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2011, 03:29 AM

After helping Ariana he jumped down nearly landing on Isabell who squeaked. "Sorry, sure come on guys." He let the prick lead and he followed staying back with the girls, but Janice decided to walk off on her own ahead, too. But keeping a distance from Jackson. 'Even she doesn't want to be near him,' he said to himself quietly and chuckled.

When Isabell heard him chuckle she got a bit offensive. "What is that about? It's not funny!" she said a bit loudly, blushing. He shook his heard and told her it was nothing, but she didn't believe him. She turned on her ipod and began to listen to her music, good thing she had two. And they lasted hours.

Once they were halfway to the asylum she jogged up to Jackass. "Why the hell are you here?" she asked him, finally submitting to her curiosity. Though, he'd probably pull some move that was total jackass-like. 'What a douche,' she thought making a face. As they got closer, it loomed over them even more. "Damn this place is huge," she said out loud.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2011, 04:57 PM

[u]"Doesn't seem like any one is in a very good mood tonight."[\u]Ariana said holding the strap of her bag while walking next to William. "Why did we invite Jackson anyways?" she asked William.

Jackson stepped up to the door and noticed how dirty it was and cringed. "I am not touching that." he said stepping away again. Ariana walked past him and pushed it open mumbling.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2011, 06:12 PM

"Jackson, you better man up, you pussy." Jenice followed behind Ariana and William. "Bet pussy's gonna piss himself soon," Jenice commented. "Where are we going?" The place was crumbling, and ivy was climbing the walls and all sorts of things. Gang signs, graffiti.. it was all over the walls.

Isabell accidentally bumped into Jackson's back. She closed her book and put it in her bag as she apologized, "My bad." She walked around him and looked at the surroundings. She felt like she was being suffocated with this horrible feeling. The girl shivered, suddenly freezing. "It's freezing in here," she gasped. She rubbed her arms, shocked. It seemed like she was the only one who was freezing.

"A group that varies is better than a group that's the same," William explained. Jackson was the cockiest guy he knew, so that's why he was here. Isabell was an outcast who poured over books and was kind of anti-social, Jenice was the bitch of the school and then Ariana and him were just... People of the school who enjoyed this stuff. "It's freezing," Isabell complained.

"What?" he asked. 'Great, it's already starting and she's sensitive to this stuff.' "Let's get to the infirmary, it's around the corner here." William continued to lead the way.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 07-25-2011 at 12:05 AM..

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 05:14 PM

Ariana untied her jacket from her waist and handed it over to Isabell. "Here. I don't need it. My parents keep our house freezing so I'm used to it." she said. when William said they were going to the infirmary Ariana gulped. She hated hospitals and needles and seeing as this place hadn't really been cleaned out there were probably still needle laying around.

"Watch it. This suit cost more then your life." Jackson said when Isabell bumped into him.
"Then why wear it here, dumbass.
Ariana said up ahead of him. "I heard that." he said behind her.
"You were supposed to."
she said back. Jackson glared at her and shoved his hands in his pockets not bothering to think of a good comeback.

(Sorry I was gone so long. Internet was down. And did you get a message about the pictures too?)

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 10:47 PM

(Ah, yeah. Can't use them and the like? To be honest, pisses me off. (: But whatever -_-;; They're rules, at least we get to RP, right? >.< By the way it's cool! I know how that is and ugh >.< I know that too well! xD Oh and excuse my lame-o posts. >.< I can usually get wayy more in but meh. -_-;; I'll try harder <3)

[b]"Oh please," Jenice couldn't help but feel rather edgy. But she didn't add any flame to the fire this time. She looked at the crumbling ceiling, some parts even had holes in them. 'How dangerous, and exciting!' She pulled out a protein bar from her bag and began to munch on it, they were nearing their destination, she could feel it. All of sudden, something gave her a bad feeling and she looked back and saw Isabell hanging behind the group. "Get away from that window, idiot!"

The girl didn't understand why she was near, much less what she meant by, "That's why.."

'Oh, how dare that bastard say that!' Isabell silently raged. She pretended to almost fall and "bumped" into him, forcing him to bang into a wall as she recieved the jacket. "Oh, I am so sorry," she gushed, very sarcastically and slipped into the jacket, warmer a bit from before.. But it takes time to warm up. "Thank you, Ariana."

Isabell looked at the windows and such, they weren't broken. She touched one and felt metal, "That's why.." Suddenly, she was filled with grief and remorse. Isabell had to take a moment to calm herself before catching up with everyone.

"Get away from that window, idiot!" Jenice yelled at her. Rolling her eyes, Isabell didn't respond. When they got there she sat down on the welcome desk. Not caring how dirty it was.

"Quit your bickering," William warned everyone. When they got to the room he began a small speech, "Alright from here on no more fucking arguing. We can save the drama for school, also this is going to be the "meeting room." We will come back to this room all the time, this will be the main room we come to.. Oh and, keep someone with you at all times. Jackson, that includes you. This place might have some hobos still left hanging around in it, so it's best if we stick with someone else at all times."

He looked around to make sure everyone got it. When he felt satisfied, he began snooping around. Looking for documents of any kind, anything that would tell him a bit about some of the residents here.

((I hope this at least knocks a few of my horridly ugry posts outta the water XD))

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 06:38 PM

Ariana looked around the room clutching the strap to her bag. 'Out of all the places William could have chose he chooses here to be the meeting place.' she thought. "I'll stick with you William. and I think Isabell should come with us too." she said loud enough for only William to hear. "She feels something and I don't think she should be alone or with either of those two." she said looking from Jenice to Jackson.

Jackson groaned hearing William bark orders. 'Dork thinks he can tell me what to do. Yeah right. Soon as I can I'm ditching my partner and lookin around on my own.' Jackson thought and smiled to himself smugly.

(Tis k. At least they aren't all one liners or anything. And mine are short too >x<)

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 10:58 PM

Jenice snickered at what William said. He was still trying to play hero, making sure everyone was safe. "Sure," she said sarcastically. She wanted to hurry up and explore. "Well, I'm itching to go exploring. Jackson, come with me!" with that she attempted dragging him off around the corner then began to walk on her own. "Don't follow me, Jackass," the blond warned him as she took off down the hall with her flashlight. She seemed to be getting near the dorms of the asylum.

"Well, I'm itaching to go exploring. Jackson, come with me!" Isabell watched Jenice drag him off. She was only doing that for sure, and she knew it. Sighing Isabell sat and held her head, it was starting to pound. "Did either of you two bring pain killers?" Isabell asked suddenly as she began to search her pack fruitlessly. It smelt horrid where she was at, like a dead rat was near her! She grabbed her things and moved closer to the other two.

"This place is filled with bad things," William said mindlessly. He nodded, agreeing with Ariana. He found something that gave him a weird feeling, a spirit was connected to this folder. "Here, Isabell. Read this, it may help." He gave her the folder so he could find more things, he completely ignored how Jenice and Jackson had went off, and were obviously on their own since Jenice's voice was just around the corner telling him not to follow her. 'Whatever, those two are not my problem,' he thought to himself. But really, if anything bad happened to them it'd hurt his pride. After not finding anything suitable he began to look for some meds opening all the drawers and looking at the contents. Nothing. But he found a picture. It was gruesome, a drawing of a girl who reminded him greatly of Jenice dead being stabbed through the heart with an upside-down cross. "Ariana, look at this," a sinking feeling filled his gut and he handed the piece of paper over to Ariana.

((fufufuf heplz. Things are gettin' spicy <3))