Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-28-2011, 01:10 AM

Damine smiled when he heard her and gently ran a hand threw her hair, "no, there isn't. But I think I can get something to lessen the pain." he said as he looked at her and smiled. When he watched everything fix itself he couldn't help but smile and kiss her cheek gently, "that will happen, but it is just your powers. So nothing to worry about." he said as he looked at her and smiled.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-28-2011, 02:03 AM

Lilly nodded. "Okay..." she said softly, before hearing his last words and she looked up at him with a frown. "But that is something to worry about. If I can blow everything else up, what's to say I don't accidentally blow you up?1" she asked, pausing and realizing how dirty that sounded before blushing. "Er... Nevermind." she said, embarrassed about the whole thing. Besides, after spending time around demons, she was actually developing the mind of one.

Palmoun

Old 09-28-2011, 02:14 AM

Damine chuckled when he heard her and smiled down at her. "that wont happen, it usually doesn't." he said as he looked at her. He then saw her blush and smiled as he kissed her head gently. He knew she had changed slightly since beeing here but he was happy to be with her still. "and I doubt you would ever do that to me." he said as he smiled at her and pulled her closer to him.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-28-2011, 02:23 AM

She sighed, thankfully and smiled up at him. "Good... Because I don't think I'd be able to deal with this demon thing if I end up blowing people up... that would be pretty cool and I could think of a few people off the top of my head that I would blow up..." she said devilishly before standing. "Can we go to the human world to get something yummy... Pwease?" she asked him, giving him her puppy eyes.

Palmoun

Old 09-29-2011, 12:33 AM

Damien smiled when he heard her and kissed her head, "well when your a demon your able to attack them and do want you want since it is our job." he said to her softly and smield. Though when he heard her question he couldn't help but laugh. He then smiled and looked into her eyes lovingly. "that sounds like a good idea to me so lets go." he said as he looked at her and pulled her closer to him.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2011, 01:15 AM

She grinned, fist pumping and giving a very enthusiastic "yes" before smirking over at him. " we get to get yummies? Yeeeyahhh! She said happily, brushing her hair and teeth quickly, moving as a blur before she came back to the bedroom, freshened up and ready to go. All good smelling and bright as usual. "Awesome sauce.. now let's gp! I'm starrrvinnng!" She said smiling.

Palmoun

Old 09-29-2011, 01:25 AM

Damien laughed when he saw her and slowly got out of bed. He watched as she quickly got ready and smiled as he saw her ready. He was hardly even halfway dressed. After a few more minutes he was dressed and smield as he wrapped a arm around her and smiled, "come on, time to go eat." he said as he kissed her temple.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2011, 02:45 AM

She smiled. "Yay!" She said, blushing as he kissed her templ and she wrapped her arms around him. "Let's go.... ! Lead the wayyy!" She said childishly. She was just in a really good mood. A bit energetic, and she had an appitie. It was a wonder her family could ever live with her, and how her friends could keep up.

Palmoun

Old 09-30-2011, 12:09 AM

Damien smirked when he heard her and smiled as he felt her arms around him. He then lead her out of the house and towards the human world. "after we eat what would you like to do? we can do what ever you like." he said as he smield at her and kissed her head gently. He liked spending time with her and some how he was able to stay as energetic as her sometimes.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-30-2011, 02:11 AM

Lilly smiled as they went to the human world and she inhaled the sweet smell of springti?e. "My friends are going to eat. With us at the cafe in the mall. Shopping, talking, having fun would be cool. Can we do that?" She asked him curiously, happy to be back in a place that she lived her whole life, and grew to love.

Palmoun

Old 09-30-2011, 02:28 AM

Damion thought about this for a second and then smiled at her, "sounds like fun." he said as he smiled at her and kept her close. He then remembered the first time he had met her and smiled down at her, "going to thr mall will remind me if how I first met you when I imprinted on you." he said as he kissed her cheek. It was one of his favorite memories since he got her and he loved her more then anything else.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-30-2011, 02:49 AM

Lilly nodded, smiling up at him. "and how you kidnapped me! jerk! i won't forget that detail." she argued playfully, kissing his lips softly, stroking his cheek. She could hardly use the fact her tried to kidnap her against him. She understood why he did the things he did now. those few things that he told her, explaining things to her, made it easier to want to become his, to belong to him. to love him.

Taking his hand, she began walking towards the mall. "I have a question. when I turn, will it hurt?" she asked softly, looking up at him with wide, curious eyes.

Palmoun

Old 09-30-2011, 03:04 AM

Damien laughed when he heard her, "you know I had to do that." he said and kissed her back. He then leaned into her touch and knew that she understood that now. He had to do what he did ti keep her safe, to keep her alive. Now he was lucky enough to be hers now. He thrn kissed her cheek as he thoight of how things could of been and knew he was one of the luckiest demons alive to be with therr imprints.

He squeezed her hand gently but then sighed when he heard her. "it all depends on how well your body accepts the change. But I will be at your side." he said as he looked at her.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-30-2011, 03:11 AM

Lilly nodded, smiling up at him. "i know.. And I'm glad you did. If you didn;t, I could have faded and I would've never gotten the chance to be with the best demon alive that i know." she said. She had to admit, with how she was back then, he had guts. She admired that even now, she just wondered if he was as good at restraining her in bed as he was kidnapping her.

Blushing before laughing at her own thoughts, she then obered up. "Oh my... What happens if it doesn't accept the change?"

Palmoun

Old 09-30-2011, 03:34 AM

Dameon smiled when he heard her and kissed her head, "and I would do it all again since it ment thst I could be with you." he said as he smiled at her. He would never let her fade in him, she was way to important for that. But now that he had her he just hoped he was able to keep her and make her happy. All he wanted was for her to stay with him and to make her happy. That was all that mattered ti him sometimes.

He smiled when he saw her blush, she looked amazing with it on her cheek. But that broke when he heard her question. "if you dint accept it you will be fine for a little while but your powers will son destroy your own body since your not a demon." he said as he looked at her and hoped that never happened.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-30-2011, 10:36 PM

Lilly smiled, giigling. "I can't second that... you don't need anymore clawmarks..." she said softly as they walked towards the mall. She held his hand tight in hers, occaisionally swinging their hands back and forth until they got to the mall, and she walked inside, heading into the cafe where her friends were waiting at a table in the corner.

She took that moment to turn back to Daameon. "i can only hope that doesn't happen..." she said in a high pitched voice, somewhat scared of her future now.

Palmoun

Old 10-01-2011, 02:36 AM

Damien smirked when he heard her, "well all of those clawmarks are worth it to me." he said as he looked at her. He gently squeezed her hand and smiled as he walked. He let his arm swing when she wanted them too and headed into the cafe with her. Seeing her friends he smiled and wondered how they have been.

"it wont happen, I will make sure of it." he said to her softly and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him. He looked into her eyes and smiled, "nothing will happen like that." he said and kissed her quickly.