beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 03-04-2012, 10:23 PM

Christy laughed. Noty a happy laugh, but a cold, humerless laugh. "Well anyway, thats the reason I dont mind just killing. Besides, where else am I going to get my food sourse?" She asked. "Animals wont exactly suffice. Besides, once you've tasted human blood you cant stop. You dream about it untill your next meal comes along." She looked down again, "Can I have another glass please?" She asked holding up her empty glass. She still hadent gotten tyo the piont of numbing, and if she was going to have to be here for who knows how long, she might as well be numb.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 03-05-2012, 12:43 AM

He stares into his empty glass for a moment before getting up and hoping over the bar counter easily. Then grabbing the bottle from which he had poured their earlier glass of alcohol from, he tipped it over both of their glasses to fill them. He quieted for a bit, then clenched his glass in his hand. The top of it cracked and he stopped immediately. "So, you'll leave here, kill the fire therein you see..." he murmured lowly, gaze cast down, jaw clenched as he thought of it. Who knew? She could bite one of his family members for all he knew.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-05-2012, 12:59 AM

Christy looked over at him, "What was that?" She asked, not quit getting everything he'd said. She picked up her glass and put it to her lips, downing it in one gulp. She could feel a slight tingiling beginning to make its way through her body. "Could I have more?" She asked, setting her glass down.

Arc Angel

Old 03-05-2012, 01:07 AM

He cleared his voice then, downing the last drink he had poured himself recklessly. Then tipping the bottle over her glass to fill it again. He shook his head a bit in reply, "Ah, nothing." he didn't feel like explaining it-- she was the undead, how could she understand? His thoughts began to become mellowed out, and he capped the bottle instead of pouring himself another glass. He had had enough and he knew so.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-05-2012, 01:31 AM

Christy drank the last bit of her drink and hiccuped, "Are they gone yet?" She asked. She smiled as the alcohal took affect. She yawned realizing how exhausted she was. But she couldnt sleep here. The dog would probobly kill her the first chsnce he got. She had to stay awake, no mattger what it took. For the time being she would settle for petty questions, "So..umm, I never did catch your name." She said.

Arc Angel

Old 03-05-2012, 04:09 AM

He nearly smirked as she hiccuped, realizing the alcohol was sinking in to her. He had a slight buzz in his mind and a warmth in his throat, but had stopped himself from drinking enough to affect his judgment all that much. "Nah, the ambulance is just leaving," he didn't née dot look out the window to figure that out by smell. The medicinal portion of that horrid scene's aroma was fading a bit, but the lights outside meant the cops were still there. He sighed softly to himself, crossing his arms behind his head and closing his eyes as he leaned back onto the counter casually. "My name's Jace," he replied casually, then deciding to pass the time with his own questions. "Yours?"

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-05-2012, 04:24 AM

Christy smiled, finnaly compleatly numb, "Im Christy." She said, looking over at him. Wow, she thought, Hes kind of cute. Christy shook herself. She must have drunken WAY too much. It didnt usually screw with her mind like that. She pushed the empty glass away from her with discust. How on EARTH could she think like that?

Arc Angel

Old 03-05-2012, 05:26 AM

Jace looked at her oddly as she gave her name, then nodded a bit. It was a nice name, but he wouldn't say so. He could have said it suited her, but he also didn't say that. Instead he slipped his glass as well as hers into the sink. Then turning to duck under the cabinets to look through the storage, he pulled out a two blankets. "Sometimes people crash here when they can't afford a hotel. I'm going' to sleep, you can if you want," he paused, handing the blanket to her. He wasn't sure why he offed her a blanket, or why he was being anywhere ear nice, but he couldn't help that. "If you try anything, I'll hear ya and wake up," he warned, then moving behind the bar counter to lay the blanket over the mat the bartenders stood on-- slightly better than the floor. "If you're going to leave when they're gone, go ahead, but try locking up..." he murmured, then closing his eyes and relaxing.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-05-2012, 05:49 AM

Christy nodded, "Thanks." She said. She walked over to a booth, "And i'll hear you as well. So dont even try." She layed down and out the blanket over herself. She didnt close her eyes, and deffinately didnt go to sleep. She wanted to but she couldnt. So she just layed there and stared at the celing. She could hear Jace's slow, rythmic breathing. She smiled as it lulled her slowly to sleep.

Arc Angel

Old 03-08-2012, 04:32 AM

Jace slept like a rock, so to speak. He fell asleep swiftly and arose as the first few rays of sun flooded over the blinds in front of the bar. Yawning, he sat up groggily, rubbing his temples as he tried remembering the last bit of the night. It was difficult, but he managed to do so, his gaze then searching for signs of the vampire girl.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-08-2012, 04:45 AM

Christy woke in the early moring, the sun still working its way to the sky. She streached and smiled. She fealt tense from sleeping on the booth. She reached her arm around towards her back and attempted to work out a stubborn not. She stood from the booth and carefuly made her way towards the blinds. Because it was morning she was probobly stuck inside for a while. The morning light wouldnt kill her, but it would deffinately give her a nasty burn. She made sure the blinds were thouraly closed and blocking any and all stray rays of sunlight. After she was absolutly sure she was safe she began to walk around the bar. She hadnt really looked around all that much last night. And when she had gone to bed, her sences had been extreamly dulled. She looked at the pin up posters on the walls and the advertisements for different types of beer strewn about the place. This part of human society interested her. It was almost as if, as soon as a human set foot accross the threshold and into this building all their burdens and responsabilitys just flutterd away. And as soon as they left, nothing that happend within this building matterd anymore.

Arc Angel

Old 03-28-2012, 11:59 PM

Jace would sit up slowly, with a bit of a head ache as he moved his hands away from his temples. His eyes took a moment to adjust to the light, but thankfully it wasn't so bright in the room. Not as bright as he expected the bar to be, at any case, what with the wall of windows up front. Standing up slowly, he ran a hand through his hair and frowned a bit as he looked over at the blinds covering the sunlight. It took him but a moment to associate the lack of sunlight with who had closed them. His gaze slid over to where the girl stood. "Seems you'll be stuck here for a while, huh?" he mentioned with a soft sigh, rubbing the back of his head. He hadn't exactly planned on spending the morning with the girl as well, but that couldn't be helped. She most likely wouldn't want to leave while it was bright out and he surely couldn't leave her alone in his boss's bar.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-29-2012, 12:17 AM

Christy was slapped out of her thoughts by a question. A question directed toward her. She mentally shook herself back into reality. She should probobly make herself answer right about now. It was only social protocal, right? Someome asked you a question and you returned with an answer? Christy couldnt exactly get out much more than, "Huh? Oh, yeah." She was far too lost in her thoughts about humans. The times had certaintly had a great impact on human sociaty since she was a human herself. The corners of her red lips twitched as she rememberd what it was likr to feel the warm sun on her flesh durring a nice summer evening. She wished she could feel that one last time. Christy mused over the fact that you never truly realize how valuable something is, like the warmth of the sun, untill your forbide to any longer obtain it. She sighed, missing being human. Although she'd never admit such a thing to anyone at all. Proposterous.