Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 12-11-2012, 01:45 AM

Kyan looked up as the door opened. He could tell that she was new. Not even a year yet. He generally didn't like women. Wore too much make up and perfume. But she wasn't that bad. What was she doing here? Why couldn't she be human, he could get some strength back. "Hello." He said with a raspy voice. His throat burned as he swallowed. He took a step and fell forwards on his face. He groaned as he tried to get up. He looked up at the girl. "Could you be a dear and help me? That damn vampire hasn't fed me after he almost killed me."

Of course Kyan had a plan. A vampire as old as this owner had to have a secret stash of blood, right? He needed to find it. He could tell that the other vampire had left. The scent of bath oils were starting to fade. Her being new, she couldn't be that strong, unless she just so happened to be a body builder before changing. Though she didn't look like it. He could also smell her last meal in her mouth. His eyes looked at her, weak and hungry. How he hated being weak like this. Damian was going to pay for this. This was ridiculous, being drained of blood then washed up and clothed. He was not some ones doll. Though he was slightly thankful that the tar like blood wasn't caked onto his flesh.

Kyan kept trying to get up, with no avail. He used the wall as a support but only slide down. He was even too weak to crawl. The puncture wounds on his neck were still visible, but closed up. Being so weak without blood he looked even paler. More of a greenish color. He needed to feed and get out of here. He cursed in his head that this girl was no longer human, but the owner most likely was smarter than to send a human to do a vampire's job.

Last edited by Bangarang; 12-11-2012 at 03:39 PM..

Apricot
Lizard's Mommy Zellony ♥

Old 12-12-2012, 07:56 PM

Esca eyed Kyan warily, as feelings of worry and fear made a tremor race up her spine. She wanted to please her sire, knowing all too well what would happen if she failed Lucien, but to get within arms-reach of the older vampire spelled all kinds of trouble. He looked ravenous, hungry, and outright dangerous, despite being weakened… her not-blood ran cold in her veins, as she worried the hem of her borrowed charcoal-gray chemise and tried not to look like prey. She may not have been human, but Esca still felt that, at any moment, Kyan would lunge at her.

Startling when he greeted her weakly, voice hoarse and virtually inaudible to those with human-hearing, Esca cleared her throat and straightened her posture. “Kyan, is it?” She asked uselessly, having known his identity already, returning the polite acknowledgement with an obligatory smile and nod of the head in his direction. “I’m Esca, y’know, like the bloke from The Eagle of the Ninth. My folks were avid readers, they were.” Stepping fully into the room, trying to feign comfort in Kyan’s midst, Esca swept her fringe from her eyes, as she watched idly, while the older vampire try to pick himself up.

“Sorry, no can do, mate… Sire says that you’ve to earn your meal.” Esca explained, approaching Kyan carefully, as she watched him sink to the floor again. “He makes us all earn them… no hand-outs, he says.”

As she observed Kyan in his weakened-state, the human part of her—though right to be incredibly wary, wanted to help. Whereas, the vampire side—vicious though disciplined—smelled Lucien’s scent all over the older, and thus, wanted nothing more than to kill this vampire who dared contest with her for her Sire’s approval—whether he actually did or not. Ultimately, Esca listened to neither, as her personal beliefs were not specific to what species or article of faith she belonged to.

Kneeling down beside Kyan, the strawberry-blonde held her breath, hoping she had made the right decision, in aiding the older vampire. Offering her hand, Esca smiled. “However, if you promise not to run me through, I promise to get you a snack.”

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 12-13-2012, 03:54 AM

Kyan watched the girl move. He smiled mentally as she tried to make herself less scared. Kyan knew how it was being new. It was absolutely terrifying. Humans came on to you and vampires still wanted to kill you. Kyan had been scared out of his mind, but he had Damien.

Kyan kept his eyes on Esca and raised an eyebrow. She really did love to talk. He wanted to kill her just to make her shut up. How could this demon of a vampire keep a simple girl like her? He watched as she walked closer. It would be a big mistake for her, but he just wanted to leave. Even a little snack would help; give him enough strength to try and get out of her.

"You have my word. Honestly I just want to go home. I am no ones pet nor do I wish to be one...against my will. If you get me a snack, I shall you live young one." He said looking into her eyes. "Though fail to bring me anything and you will paint this room with your blood."

Apricot
Lizard's Mommy Zellony ♥

Old 12-16-2012, 04:08 AM

Esca breathed sharply through her nose, as she listened to Kyan speak. His tone, though frail and for the most part polite, scarcely matched the nature of his words. He meant to threaten her, kill her even. She cursed herself for being so naïve as to think that it would not come down to this. Lucien had warned her of how vampires could get when unfed or desirous, and the fledging vampire suddenly felt like a fool for not heeding his words. Especially given that she had once witnessed him in a voracious state. How he had lashed out at all nearest him. There wasn’t a moment’s peace, not until his lieutenant slit the wrists of a willing and enthusiastic cultist and bled her dry to their master, was the storm of Lucien’s rage then appeased.

Esca had been so frightened then, only having been a day old; weak and fragile more so than she was now, quavering in her blood-stained shift. But, as she met those calculating emerald-green eyes once more, the young immortal wondered if this very moment topped that. Or the moment she had been bitten and turned? That had been very terrifying, indeed; even now, the thought of being snatched from the Metro and dragged into the restroom to be gnawed on like a chew toy plagued her sleepless nights. But, even then, she sensed no real danger—bodily harm, yes, but death? No. Never death…

Ironically enough, it was only now that she did truly feel mortal; like this could very well be the last breath she’ll take, before Kyan jammed his hand into her chest and tore her heart from her chest. She felt odd, then. Weightless and numb, as the world spun quickly beneath her, too fast—dizzying her totally—it was as if she didn’t belong in her own body, in her own mind. The reality of how mortal a so-called immortal could truly be really sank in. But, if a titan could be felled, so could a fledging vampire barely capable of feeding on her own.

“Very well…” She said, nodding. Trying to stay polite, Esca kept the small smile fixed upon her face and took Kyan’s hand into her own. Helping the vampire up onto his feet, the strawberry-blonde marveled at just how heavy he was. The older immortals said that everything got lighter after you were turned, but as she hefted Kyan’s arm over her shoulder, aiding him like a solider would lend a hand to his comrade, Esca felt a strain in her back reminiscent of the ache one would get lifting boxes three times too heavy for them to handle.

“Wow, for a skinny bloke, you’re quite heavier than you look.” She mused aloud, making an attempt to be humorous. Laughter always lightened the mood. Except when Esca was trying to create laughs at the expense of one of her elders, then it was just as effective as running head-first into a brick wall. Clearing her throat, she guided Kyan to the door and pushed it open a little wider so that they could both pass through the threshold without turning too much to one side. She was mindful of his debilitated state, never walking too fast or moving too sharply—Esca at least deserved credit for her caregiving abilities.

As she led him from the room, Esca felt a tremor race up her spine. With any luck, Kyan wouldn’t go back on his word—but, just in case… the young vampire discreetly slid her hand into the pocket of her borrowed trousers and speed-dialed Lucien. The phone trilled soundlessly for a few long moments, and when he didn’t immediately answer, Esca knew that her call was certainly disrupting the elder vampire’s meeting. She would have felt bad, would have thought of the impending punishment, if she hadn’t been afraid that Kyan was moments away from killing her. “Oy, we’re almost there. Might you walk a little faster, if you could?”

Last edited by Apricot; 12-16-2012 at 07:36 PM..

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 12-16-2012, 05:28 PM

Kyan watched the girl carefully. With how easy it would be to kill her, it would be equally as easy to kill him, in his weakened state. His nerves were on edge and his mind raced of counterattacks that he was able to do, not very many like this. He sighed heavily when she hoisted him up, his stomach churned unpleasantly as his hunger grew. She seemed to be a very kind woman. Very helpful when slightly threatened.

"Don't worry, everything gets lighter with age. You would weigh close to nothing if I were to pick you up. Then again hunger adds a couple pounds. When your as old as your master, even gravity seems to be lighter." Kyan said as he walked with her. He turned his head slightly and sniffed. "For a woman, you don't smell that bad." Though it was mainly a statement to himself. Kyan really didn't like women but he could tolerate them most of the time.

After she told him to move faster he looked at her as if she had a death wish. "Oh I'm sorry. Am I an inconvenance for you? Let me drain you of all your so called blood until your on the edge of death. Then I'll stop draining you so you can slowly heal. Just be thankful I have kept my hunger under control. God forbid I give into my other side in your presence, unless you would like me too!" He said as he looked at her, his eyes becoming more like the terrifying creature they are capable of being. To increase the danger she was in, his fangs slightly poked out from between his lips. A slight growl made it's presence deep in his throat. "Now get me food before I change my mind and kill you!"