Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-18-2012, 01:45 PM

(Oh, wow. I may be stupid about a lot of things, but I know my animals. That's a ridiculously long life for a gerbil. ^u^ You must have given her such a good home. I'm sorry about your loss though...Did you ever breed her?)

Sylar was placed in a truck, right on top of the drunken humans already sprawled out. Most of them seemed at the stage Sylar was at, and were already passed out, or their eyes were rolling in their head. It seemed like a girl at the bottom of the pile was dead, most likely unable to draw a breath. The doors closed, and latches were dropped on the outside, before the van lurched forward.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 04-18-2012, 01:58 PM

((No, I never did. To be honest both idea never crossed my mind, not to mention I just wouldn't have the time with school and all. I got her from a friend that was moving from our dorms to an apartment during college, and she couldn't keep pets. No one wanted them apparently and she was going to give them to a pet store for snake food. I was like o.O NOO! I'll take them))

Sylar was barely aware of his surroundings, but he was aware enough to know that he had been thrown onto a mass of people. The area around him made him feel sick, and it smelled of alcohol and various other things that he didn't want to recount. Sylar was placed on the top of the pile, that much he was grateful for, until the truck lurched forward. Since he was at the top there was no one to keep him rooted to the bottom he went sliding off the top of it, and into the far back wall away from the rest of the people. Maybe if he stayed back here, they would close the doors, and no one would notice him when they took the other's out.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-18-2012, 02:05 PM

(Awww....see...you saved her and gave her an awesome life. You should celebrate the great gerbil life she had, instead of mourning. She'd like that. Get some sunflower seeds and munch on them in her honor, or something. You can even make it a tradition. Every year on this day, eat them all day long.)

It seemed like the van lurched and jerked to a stop every few seconds. Occasionally, it stopped completely and the doors opened, and humans were tugged out.

After almost two full hours, there were only three left in the van. It stopped, and the engine cut off. The doors opened, and the dead girl was dragged out first. "Dead..." A female voice announced. "Sell her until she starts to stink, then chop her off to be sold to the werewolves..."

The second girl was just as drunk as Sylar, and moaned,her head rolling as she was dragged by her foot out the door. "Good...still nice and drunk. Skinny, though...Place her on table three. They've ordered another..."

Silver eyes peered into the cab, before another burly male climbed in, gripping Sylar, and dragging him by his arm to the opening. He held him up roughly while a red haired female peered at him. She opened his mouth, smelling his breath, then looked in his eyes, before pinching his skin. "Put him up at the bar...I don't think he's got much blood in him, and the last girl just went..."

0ri0n83

Old 04-18-2012, 02:17 PM

The van as far as he knew came to a stop multiple time, as the bodies around him were being shuffled around, while some were completely taken out of the van itself. The van came to a last halt, and he knew that there were a handful of people left. He heard some mumbling from where he was, but most of it was so muffled that he couldn't even begin to fathom what they were talking about. He felt someone hoist him up, and then he was poked and prodded before he was brought out into the cold night air. The air woke him up a little bit, but not by much. He tried to move an arm or a leg, but right now he felt so detached that he didn't know if was actually moving, or if he was thinking that he was moving.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 05-08-2012, 12:41 AM

"Put him on the bar." The cold voice ordered, and almost immediately Sylar was hoisted up again. He was drug through several hallways, until they emerged in a brightly lit room. The area was clearly a hangout, and on each large table, a human was chained to the wood. Most of them sobbed and moaned, jerking or twitching each time they were cut.

Behind the bar, however, almost twenty humans were tied, various ages, races, and of both genders. A rather young girl was slumped over, and not even her chest moved to draw air. As Sylar was carried towards them, the bartender glanced over, then turned and unchained the various things holding the dead female's body up. He cleaned that area with the ease of someone used to doing it, then Sylar was hoisted up, in the same position he was in before being loaded. Now, instead, there were various eyes peering at him.

Once of them was a deep dark blue. Noble was rather confused, not to mention drunker than he could ever rememeber being. Now he was seeing things?! The new boy they had brough in looked an awful lot liker Sylar had...but that was impossible. He'd left to keep Sylar safe.

0ri0n83

Old 05-08-2012, 04:04 PM

Sylar wanted to move, to cry out, to do anything that would at least get the one who was dragging him to falter, but for some reason his mind felt completely detached from that of his body. He could hear the sound of pulsing music in the background, but couldn't place exactly where it was coming from. He could feel his legs bumping along the concrete, and then carpet as he was dragged into a rather large, brightly lit room. He felt himself being lifted up, and then the sensation of cold metal being wrapped around his wrists and ankles. He must be at the bar that the vampire was talking about. He tried to open his eyes, but only managed to open them a crack before he closed them shut when the light of the area caused him to see stars. Sylar continued to sit there as he tried to regain his senses, and figure out a way to escape.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 05-09-2012, 02:57 AM

'Orders' for the new male began to flow, and the bartender made quick slashes along Sylar's body, healing him with his spit after the blood had filled the tiny cups.

Noble blinked again, staring. "Holy shit..." He finally muttered. That was Sylar! What was he doing here? Licking his lips and groaning, the vampire glanced around. He had no idea how to get the other boy safetly away from here.

0ri0n83

Old 05-09-2012, 04:03 PM

Sylar's head was swimming as he heard the pulsing of the music around him. He heard muffled talking, or at least what he assumed was muffled talking around him. As he continued to swim in his mind he felt a dull, but stinging pain, emanate from the various wounds that were beginning to surface along the surface of his skin. Moaning out he tried to move away from the assailant, but because of the restraints he was unable to. Moving his head from side to side, which made him even more dizzy, he began cursing his existence, and wondering why he had done this in the first place. He should have been happy with Noble being out of his life. Why did he need to seek out the other male?!

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 05-09-2012, 06:09 PM

After a bit, Sylar was thrashing about, or as much as he could in the restraints. Eventually, Noble stood, rushing to the hallway. He fumbled in his pockets, locating the lighter still left from his smoking days. He always carried it now.

Glancing around to make sure no one saw him, he lifted a paper from the trash, and lit it. It flared to life, and Noble dropped it back down. He made his way back into the crowded bar. With the vampire senses, it wouldn't take long for the fire to be detected.

Sure enough, mere seconds later, there was a screech no vampire liked to hear: Fire. Contrary to popular belief, Vampire could die by burning. And they were very very flammable. And so, soon there was a stampede towards the door as the drunken mass tried to escape.

Noble didn't waste time, moving towards Sylar. "This is gonna hurt a bit..." He muttered softly to the human, before wrapping his hand around the steel restraits, tugging until they ripped open. The leather parts were easy, and tossed aside. Noble gathered the boy into his arms, and quickly left out the back door. Vampire were all around the building, looking confused and talking amongst themselves. No one, however, made a move to stop Noble.

0ri0n83

Old 05-10-2012, 02:46 AM

Sylar continued to feel the vampire bartender rip into his tender flesh as he let out another choked scream. He wanted to disappear, to completely evaporate on that very spot. As the time wore on, it could have been minutes or hours he could not tell, his mind was becoming less and less hazy. He could actually crack his eyes open and look around without being assaulted by the bright lights with a headache. He heard muffled screaming and yelling, and the smell of something burning as well. He heard some muffled talking from above him, and then he let out a pained cry as his arm was wrenched rather harshly to the right. He felt the metal give way around his wrists, soon to be followed by his ankles, and then he was scooped up into a pair of strong arms. He didn't know who it was, but instinctively he found himself snuggled into the other.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-25-2012, 02:02 AM

Noble didn't speak, not wishing to waste time. He held Sylar tightly, and glanced around quickly, before slipping through the door the humans were brought from. The other vampires had headed towards the front door, and no one seemed to be glancing at the tied humans, despite many of them shrieking once the present dangers pierced through their drunken stupor.

The vampire carrying Sylar had no eyes for the others as well. As a matter of fact, he never even thought of them, or that he had started this fire, and would be the cause of their demise. All that was one his mind was that Sylar was in his arms. Poor Sylar, who he had left to protect, and who was drugged and cut.

Noble pushed the backdoor open with his shoulder, suprised that no alarm sounded. Then again, they wouldn't want to draw attention to the various humans beings forced through these doors...

The vampire continued moving quickly, finally glancing down at Sylar. He lifted the male slightly, brushing his lips over the boy's head. "It'll be alright now..." He muttered.

0ri0n83

Old 07-06-2012, 12:49 AM

Snuggling closer into the other male he inhaled deeply as he smelled something rather familiar. He heard the other's muffled talking and he managed to hoarsely whisper out,"Noble, is that you."He let his head flop against the other's chest as he tried to move around to get a better look of the other. Right, now though all he knew was that this man was currently his way of escape. "Thank you," muttered out Sylar as he let his eyes slide closed again. Heck he wasn't even sure if he was actually talking to the other male.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-19-2012, 05:37 AM

Noble glanced at the bundle in his arms as they broke into the night air. Sirens were sounding, but luck was with the pair, since they remained near the front of the building. Noble shifted the male, glancing around before starting down the alley and slipping into the street, covering his companion as best he could. He needed to find a hotel. And possibly rob someone to get into said hotel.

Sylar mumbled, and even with his excellent hearing, Noble only caught his name, and a 'you'. "Shhh...." Noble muttered to the male. "Keep quiet and rest...I need to do some things for us, alright, love?"

0ri0n83

Old 12-31-2012, 12:54 AM

((I am going to do a little time skip, assuming that your character found money, and they are now in the hotel)).

Sylar did not know where he was, but all he did know was that he was safe. He remembered being cold, alone, and knew that he had consumed a lot of alcohol. Cracking his eyes open, he immediately regretted it even if the room was dimly lit. He had a splitting headache, and the throb in his temple matched that of his own heartbeat. Against his better judgement he tried to sit up, only to fall back onto the bed that he had been laying on. He let his eyes slide closed again as he tried to make sense of his rapid thoughts. Where had he been before all of this, and how did he get here? He remembered soft words, and being in comforting arms. Did Noble find him? Was he dead. Sylar wet his cracked lips with his tongue as he managed to rasp out,"Noble?" It was more of a question, and he wasn't really assuming that he was going to get an answer.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 02-07-2013 at 02:23 AM..

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-06-2013, 11:19 PM

The vampire had been dozing next to the hotel bed in an old rickety chair. As soon as Sylar spoke, Noble moved quickly, his hand grasping the other boy's. "Hey, handsome. Didn't realize you were such a partier..." Noble's voice was thick and hoarse. He'd been heavily drinking, though it hadn't been pumped into him, and it was clear he was suffering from a hangover as well.

0ri0n83

Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 AM

Sylar gripped the others hand as he let out a small moan. He let go of the others hand as pushed himself up from the bed that he was laying in, but immediately regretted it. He fell against the bed as he let out a pained cry. His head hurt something fierce. He took a deep breath in as he tried to steady his dizzying mind. Where was he? How did he get here? Did someone bring him here? That was right. Noble brought him here. Right?! He cracked his eyes open again as he turned his head. There Noble was sitting in the chair that had been brought close to the bed. Noble, is that really you?" asked Sylar. "How can you be here?" Realization hit him. The other had apparently left him to protect him. "Why are you here?" He didn't know if that came out a bit harsh. He had a headache, he was full of alcohol, and his emotions were running all over the place.