Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-26-2011, 03:48 AM

"No... I just don't think forcing anything on anyone is right... it pushes them away that much more... no story, just common sense." Konran shrugged a bit then watched the male and sighed some as she stood and walked over to him. She leaned down and pulled one of his arms around her neck then lead him the rest of the way to the restroom. "Are you okay now?" she asked and blushed at the thought of him not and her having to stay in there with him to make sure he didn't fall.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-26-2011, 03:56 AM

Shrugging, Ian said "I am for now." After getting settled, he said "Why are you helping me? I know I asked before, but now that I'm safe, you could have left, but you didn't." He was looking at her quizzically.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-26-2011, 04:14 AM

Konran nodded some then turned her back on him stepping outside the door and shutting it slightly though left it cracked so she could still hear him and he could hear her. "I was worried that you wouldn't be able to get around on your own... and besides... this is my house." she said then smirked some at the end. "But I wanted to make sure that you would be okay... and I'm glad that I chose to since you can't hardly walk on your own." she said softly closing her eyes a bit and waited for him to be done with what he was doing so she could help him back to his bed.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-26-2011, 08:22 PM

Turning the tap on on the sink, Ian cupped his hands and began to drink. "Your house eh?" He said in between drinks. Being as its nature is to burn, Hell had no drinkable water. And thousands of years of not drinking tends to make one thirsty, Ian thought to himself. After he was finished, He felt much better. He limped over to the door, and pushed it open, He tried to make it to the bed by himself, but he was unable, and had to rely on Konran's help. Growling, he said, "Great. Because of my own stupidity, I've become a bloody cripple." His hand clenched into a fist, but Ian already had his emotions under control. He'd long since learned that pointless anger solved nothing.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-26-2011, 08:42 PM

Konran heard the water running for a long time then it stopped and she thought some and sighed a bit. "You know I just said that I had a glace of water for you on the night stand..." she said then helped him to the bed and sat him down there. "You're not a cripple you just need help right now. Don't worry you'll be back on your feet in no time. Now, do you want anything to eat or drink?" she asked with a bit of a smile and hoped that he would want something... he did need to eat after all.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-26-2011, 08:54 PM

Feeling sheepish, , Ian said, "Something to eat sounds nice. Thank you." He was shocked. He hadn't thanked anybody in so long, he forgot the last person. This wasn't like him. Forgetting something, he'd been expressly told. Thanking people. No, this wasn't like him at all. He tried to figure out what was wrong with him, while he waited.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-26-2011, 09:02 PM

"Okay and your welcome... hm... do you like chili? Or pasta at all?" Konran asked smiling some seeming not to mind at all serving a demon. She didn't mind taking care of him either and she didn't care if there were consequences to her actions... she had to help him... it was the right thing to do and she wanted to, she was an angel though naturally she liked helping others anyway.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-26-2011, 09:26 PM

Ian's eyes misted up, and he said dreamily "I can't remember the last time i had pasta... I would love some." Sitting up, he noticed that his tattoo was peeking out, and he did his best to cover it up with the blanket. He hoped she didn't notice it, he really didn't feel like talking about it right now, too many painful memories.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-26-2011, 10:15 PM

Konran smirked at his reaction and nodded a bit then thought some "What type? Do you want chili spaghetti? or spaghetti with meat sauce? Or just plain ol' meranara?" she asked curiously and did notice the tattoo... though didn't ask... not yet.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-27-2011, 02:25 AM

"Spaghetti with meat sauce please." Ian said Quietly. He didn't know what to make of this situation. Yesterday, they would have been fighting each other to the death, but now, they were allies. Friends even, and possibly more.... Ian shook his head hard. Don't even go there, He told himself, You don't know very much yet, don't make assumptions.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2011, 02:39 AM

"Mkay... it'll be done in about 15 minutes" Konran smiled some as she walked out of the room and into the kitchen where she right away started preparing the food. She knew as well as he did if the situation before had been just a little different then they would be enemies and one of them would probably end up dead... though thanks to what he did it was different... if he hadn't have jumped then they would be enemies though he did and that's what made her be so kind. She was soon done with the food and served Ian up a good sized plate and walked back into his room. "Here ya go... do you want water? Or maybe tea? Or coke?" she asked pulling out a fold out table and setting the plate on it in front of the bed so he could reach it when he was ready to eat.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-27-2011, 02:44 AM

"Thank you." Ian said happily, "Do you have pepsi? If not then coke would be nice." He leaned forward, and began to happily eat the pasta. it was gone within a couple of minutes. Sighing with contentedness, Ian Stood up and tried out his leg. It was almost as good as new, It was only a bit stiff. I always knew i healed fast Ian thought to himself, I just didn't know it applied to wounds this bad.... i should remember this for the future. He turned to Koran, and said quietly, "So what now?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2011, 02:55 AM

Konran nodded with a smile as she went and got him a coke... she never had pepsi... she didn't like it. "Here ya go... ow! How's your leg feeling? I see you can stand on your own." she smiled some as she sat the glace down on the table and smiled at him happy that his leg was okay. "Well... that's up to you... do you want to leave? Or do you want to stay here for a little bit?" she asked softly and didn't mind either way... she would just have to take him somewhere where he wasn't noticed so any angels wouldn't attack him

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-27-2011, 03:18 AM

Ian sighed, and rubbed the back of his head. He really wasn't good at deciding things. He worked best when someone told him the plan, then he carried it out. "I should probably leave, so that you don't get in trouble. Thanks for everything." When he walked out the door, however, something in a black cloak tacked him from above. It drew a blade and hissed, "You shouldn't have left the master Ian. Repent, and your termination shall be swift." Sighing, Ian threw it off with a contemptuous ease. Before it even hit the ground, Ian had drawn his sword, and slashed it into 6 pieces. Turning, to Konran, Ian said, "you should come with me. They know about you now, and its not safe for you here. You helped me, now please let me help you as best as I can."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2011, 03:32 AM

Konran actually felt a bit sad that Ian wanted to leave though let him easily. She saw him out and was shocked when out of nowhere someone attacked him. She was ready to help though he took them out before she could even draw a weapon. She listened to him then nodded some. "Let me get a few things... won't take long." she said as she walked back into her house and grabbed a hiking backpack and filled part of it with food and drinks then the other with clothes and other items that she might need. "Okay." she said as she walked outside again before whistling which drew a pure wite and blue cat close. She picked up the small cat and sat her on top on her backpack where there was a little area for the kitten to hide in.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-27-2011, 03:37 AM

Ian crossed his arms, and leaned against the wall while he waited. He could hear the sounds of the battle coming closer and closer. He wanted to be gone before they got here.... but where would he go? He closed his eyes and thought. Unfortunately for him, the only place he could take Konran was to the Angel's headquarters. Granted, she would be safe there, but they would probably disintegrate him on spot.... When Konran came out, he explained he plan to her as best as he had it figured out. They would avoid most of the fighting by leaving the city, then, when they could, they would go to the angel's base, and deliver her there safely. "What do you think?" Ian asked when he had finished.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2011, 03:45 AM

Konran listened to his plan then frown greatly. "But... they might kill you... and they might rip out my wings for aiding a demon... there's gotta be somewhere else that's safe for BOTH of us?" she asked softly hoping that there was... she didn't want him to die and she didn't want to get her wings ripped out... it wasn't a pleasant thing to have done to you.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-27-2011, 03:55 AM

Ian looked off into the distance. His death didn't bother him. He'd lived for thousands of years with the threat of it hanging over him, but he wouldn't allow them to rip her wings out if he could help it. It bothered him that he didn't know why he cared so much about what happened to her, but he could figure it out when they were both safe. A desperate plan came to him. "We could just.... leave. We could be gone before they even realized that anything had happened. They might not even miss us. I mean, lots of people get killed in a battle like this and are never found again. It would be ages before they realized anything, and we would be long gone before then." He held out his hand to her and said, "Whadda ya say?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2011, 04:05 AM

Konran listened to Ian and nodded a bit "Okay... that sounds like a good plan.. I'm in." she said softly before taking his hand and felt a slight spark. It was actually normal if a demon and angel touched... though it still surprised her some.

(ugles T~T sorry it's rather short... couldn't think of anything else)

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-27-2011, 04:13 AM

(no problem. Sorry about not giving you more to work with T_T I'll try to give you as much as possible this time.)

On their way out of the city, Ian told Konran about his past life. He covered everything from when he was a simple warrior when he was mortal, to His favorite color. Every now and again, he would ask her about her past, hoping she would tell him more about herself. When they got out of the city, they reached a forest. Ian climbed a tree, and quickly got some kindling for a fire. He pointed two fingers at the pile of sticks, and a small bolt of fire shot from the fingertips, and ignited the kindling. He pulled out a survival blanket that he kept a bag on the back of his belt, and wrapped it around himself. As night came on, the temperature dropped and Ian started to shiver. Trying to distract himself, from the cold, he pulled out his sword, and started to clean it. While he was working, he asked Konran, "Do you regret coming with me? You can still turn around if you want to."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2011, 04:32 AM

Konran listened to Ian as he spoke and answered him each time he asked about her. She told him about how she had been an ice demon in a gang before she became an angel and how she was forced to kill others because of a curse that was put on her when she didn't fallow orders. She told him about her death and how she had been one of those demons... the ones that turn away from the Devil and their own kind. She had been a christian when she died and had been killed by one of the people in the gang after he had had his way with her. It brought back bad memories though she didn't care. She watched him climb a tree then how he started a fire and smiled some. She didn't even really notice when the temperature started dropping though she noticed how cold he was. "Here... I have a blanket that you can use... I don't get cold that easily." she said softly as she pulled out a large warm cover and offered it to him hoping that he would accept it. She sighed a bit when she heard him speak and shook her head. "No... not really. I don't mind leaving that behind... I mean... I was bound to get my wings cut off at some point... probably would even be executed for something... I'm not sure though I don't regret anything." she said softly then smiled a bit at him to show him that she was honestly okay with this.

(It's all good ^^ and that worked very well for me XD )

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-27-2011, 08:33 PM

Nodding, Ian thanked her for the blanket, and asked, "IS the one who.... used you still alive? If he is, I also would like to know where he is now, if you know." Under the blanket, he cracked his knuckles. He wasn't sure why, but the fact that Konran had been used filled Ian with more anger than he'd felt in a long time. so much, that he wouldn't be surprised if his aura was showing stong enough that a mere human could see it. He'll pay, Ian thought to himself, Don't worry Konran, I will make SURE of it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-27-2011, 11:24 PM

Konran was shocked by his tone then him cracking his knuckles. "I know where they used to be... I don't know if they are still alive though... they don't die from age and they don't die easily either." she said softly then shivered some as she felt and saw his aura. "Please don't get so rattled up... I'm begging you! If we go there and they find us they're sure to kill us both... and probably make sure I can't come back" she said pleadingly in a soft sob at the thought of them getting killed... it hurt to think about what happened before... the memory was painful and she could still feel the pains from the brutal beat that she endured and when the male had taken her forcefully.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-28-2011, 01:17 AM

Ian was shocked. It had been a long time since a person had cried in front of him. It had been even longer since he'd wanted to stop it. He stood up awkwardly, unsure of what to do. An idea occurred to him, but he wasn't sure how she would respond. Only one way to find out... He put his arms around her and said as soothingly as he could, "Alright. If you think its a bad idea, we'll avoid them for now." He hoped that this made her happier, he thought it had, but he wasn't sure.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-28-2011, 01:29 AM

Konran calmed right away and was shocked when she felt Ian's arms around her though leaned her head on his shoulder softly feeling a bit tired and this made her even more tired. "I'm sorry... It just hurts thinking about it... I don't normally cry but... that memory... that memory hurts so bad." she whispered softly and hugged him back without much thought. She closed her eyes some and felt so very tired form not sleeping last night... and it was night again... and she had been on watch duty for the last three straight days... so yeah... she was exhausted.