*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 01:53 AM

Private roleplay between me and Palmoun. No uninvited posters please.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-08-2011, 12:12 AM

Name: Damien Mist

Race: demon

human appearence:

Demon appearence:

bio: you will find out later, all you need to know is that he has imprinted on a neko girl

Last edited by Palmoun; 07-08-2011 at 03:17 AM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 02:12 AM

Name: Lilly Guen
race: Neko
Appearance:
Bio: There's not much on her. She's your typical college student and serious about her career goals.

Palmoun

Old 07-08-2011, 03:31 AM

Damien Walked threw the top world and wondered where she was. He was only following his instincts to where she was but it was hard in this place. He only had been to there world when he was in school and they did a feild trip here and when his parents brought him. It was the demon way of showing them were they had To go before they could come back to the demon world. It was there version of college for them and the only way to graduate was to imprint on someone and bring them back to get married too. Sure it sounded easy but imprinting was hard, it sometimes never happened to a demon. It had happened to him a few days ago when he caught a glimps of a neko girl. The glimps was all he needed to get imprinted and now he had to find her before she dissappeared.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 04:19 AM

Lilly stood in front of a mirror in her dorm room, her roommate, Becca, sitting on her bed and sighing. "You've been examining your tattoo forever. Why not just love it and let it go?" she said irritably. "You obviously got the tattoo when you left from the party. Everyone knows you were hella drunk and completely out of it." she added, popping an m&m into her mouth.

"I swear though. I don't remember getting a tattoo... And I came straight home from the party." SHe protested softly.

"Riiight." Becca said and sighed. "Well, I'm ready to go. You're either heading out with me, or you can stay here and examine the tattoo. Either way I don't think It's going to come off." she said.

Sighing, Lilly nodded, slipping on a bronze mini dress, a black belt with a gold, elegant buckle with a dragon design on it and some matching high heel sandals. Grabbing her purse and checking her hair one more time before pulling down the low v-cut neckline of her dress so see the marking once again, she sighed. It wasn't even something she would have thought to get if it was a tattoo... It was soo... dark?

Shruggin it off she walked with Becca from the room, to her car and heading towards the mall. When they arrived they got out and headed towards a cafe where they were to meet the rest of the clique.

Palmoun

Old 07-08-2011, 04:52 AM

Damien sighed as frustration settled inside of him. He had to find her before something happened but it was hard with all these people around him. They all looked the same to him exept for one, his one. She was out here somewhere and he had only seen her once. He could still remember stopping in his tracks when he saw her tettering down the sidewalk. The smell of alcohole was on her and part of him wanted to run to her while the other said away. In the end he had watched her dissappear into the night and now he had to find her.

The mall was were he ended up at and just like all the other time he was a hit here. Girls were attracted to him and love his red and blue eyes, the dark feeling he had and wanted to be with him. Yet he turned his head away and only looked for the one that made his whole entire being want to be close to her. But as he walked the inside of the mall no feeling came to him and hte girls had stopped coming to him. he thought that maybe she was at the other mall or something and decided to head out of there. yet as he passed by the cafe the feeling he got returned. Quickly his eyes scaned the area and soon they landed on a girl from yesturday. She looked beautiful and just like before he wanted to run in two different directions. So he just stood there, frozen as he watched the girl that he was to be with.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 05:25 AM

Lilly smiled as they got to the cafe, running to her friends and her older brother who decided to drop in while passing through town. She gave them all quick hugs, and the smile never seemed to leave her features even though she seemed to have a serious face on.

"Soooooory I'm late! I had a few things I had to do before I got here..." She said apologetically.

"Like examining that tattoo she clearly got when she was drunk. It's all dark and evil looking. Freaked her out when she saw it to and she sweeears up and down she didn't go to Evan's and get it done." Becca chimed in.

"Because it's true! Evans is out of town for a family trip. Everyone knows that!" she protested with a pout, the top f the mark barely peeked out from the spot over her heart where it was. Her brother seemed to look at it with a startled expression before sighing. Normal, daily issues with the college kids.

Her brother began speaking, but a weird feeling washed over her. It was weird, an odd tuggin at her chest like a string pulling to her, and her gold eyes slowly slid to where the man stood. He somewhat reminded her of zelda, with his bone structure and the likes... But it was the eyes tha startled her. ONe red, one blue. But she liked them, oddly. The man had a weird aura about him, but it didn't stop her from excusing herself and walking out of the cafe to him.

"Um... Excuse me? Do I know you?" he asked shyly. She clearly was not the best with new people, and her one of her ears flicked down and back up curiously.

Palmoun

Old 07-08-2011, 06:29 AM

Damien could only watch as she started to walk away and then start to talk to some people. He wasn't sure who thy were or what they wanted but thy seemed close to her. He just hoped that they would understand when he took her. It was what he had to do, it was what all demon had to do in there life time. Yet his train of thought crashed when she looked at him. The urge to go to het and have her close was even harder to deny now. As she walked over tr urge died till it was no more. By that time she was close enough to touch and he wanted to.

He then smirked when he heard her and caught a glimps of her tattoo, "we have never met but you could say we are bound to each other." he said as be looked into her eyes. The feeling of being close to her was better then anything else and be found himself moving without thinking. Gently he reached out and touched the bit if tattoo that was poking out, "this is what binds us, it happened only when we glanced each other but your mine now. This marks you mine." he said softly. His voice was charming and sweet, too sweet. It was the kind of voice you would expect a guy to have when he is luring someone close to him to kill.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 06:43 AM

Lilly blushed when he touched the mark, looking down she found that it was glowing, and felt warm when he touched it... It made her feel weird. It was literally like he had a chain on her when there was really nothing keeping her from running. She was literally entranced. But Becca's voice telling her they were heading out broke her from whatever trance she was in.

Taking a couple of steps back she glared at him. "Stay away! Pervert!" she said, clearly terrified of him and she bolted, the opposite way of Becca and her friends. The mall seemed too small and crowded to be in that moment. She needed to get outside onto the streets. She needed to get away from him.

Palmoun

Old 07-08-2011, 10:36 PM

Damien smiled when he saw the mark glowing and was now completely sure that she was the one. He could feel the link betwen them and he couldn't wait to get her out of here. yet right when he was about to take her into his arms and get out of there he heard someone. Whoever it was yelling for her broke her free from teh trance and she backed away. The fear in her voice was clear and she ran. "come back." he called after her and ran.

He had to get her down into hell before anything happened to her, before she started to fade. As he ran humans seemed to fill the gap between them and frustration started to build. Slowly he started to gain speed and when he got close enough he jumped. He jumped over the humans and right infront of the neko girl, wrapping a arm around her. "your coming with me." he said as he looked at her and you could tell she didn't have a choice.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 12:28 AM

Lilly ran as fast as she could. She'd looked back, not seeing him behind her and thought he'd lost him, but when she turned around he'd landed in front of her with an arm around her. "Let me go!" she yelled, trying to push him away, her pointed nails snagging his clothing. She wasn't at all too happy about this, and the way she hissed her words said there was going to be issues with this whole thing.

Palmoun

Old 07-09-2011, 12:37 AM

Damien was surprised when she yelled and her nails snagged his clothing. He kept ehr close and sighed, "please understand, if you dont come things will turn out badly." he said as he looked into her eyes. Others around him were starting to talk and he knew if he didn't move he woudl have to deal with the police or something. "I dont have time for this." he muttered softly before slinging Lilly over his shoulder and started to head out of there. Once they were in the demon world things would be better... hopefully. For now that was his only goal, he had to get her to the demon world before she started to fade from this world.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 12:50 AM

She hissed at him. "Thing are already turning out badlyyy!" she whined, balling her hands into fists, kicking and hitting, just trying to get down. "PUT ME DOWN! NOWWW!" she yelled. "Somebody help! He's kidnapping meee! BECCA!!!" she yelled. Trying to get help from someone but people just seemed to stand and watch. She didn't understand. Why weren't they helping her.

Hitting his back harder she fought to keep from crying. She had finals and her brother was leaving later... She barely ever got to see him plus her dad's funeral was at the end of the week. "Put.... Me... down!" she said, her voice softer now, only because it was muffled by the tear she was holding back.

Palmoun

Old 07-09-2011, 01:50 AM

Damien growled softly when he felt her kicking and bunching him. Sure he was a demon but he felt pain just like everyone. "If I dont take you now you will fade so I cant put you down. If you fade then it is dangerous for both of us." he said as he continued to walk. He had to get out of here before she really started to cause a ruccus. When he heard her call for her friends he hoped that they didn't come to get her.

He continued to walk and her hits were starting to get annoying. Yet his walking slowed down when he heard her and could tell that she was trying not to cry. If he was to spend the rest of his life with her he had to make her happy in some way, shape or form. "okay I will.. but I will take you back in a few days. maybe then you will see just how serious I am about you fading away. I dont want that and neither do you." he said as he stopped completely. Maybe if she saw just how badly he needed her she would be able to come easier. But he would keep a eye on her during all of this, he had to to make sure that she didn't fade away from him forever.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 02:06 AM

She glared at him. "I'm not going anywhere with you! Freak!" she said, hitting him again. "Fir you touch me now you try to kidnap me! What kind of sicko are you?!" she snapped furiously. wiping away a few stray tears. She was scared to death of the guy. He just wasn't normal. And what was this about fading? Was he some kind of raving lunatic or what?

"And this fading crap is insane! You're completely crazy! you need to get some serious help. Now put m down before I decide to use my claws on youuu!" she said, attempting to wriggle free of his grip, like a cat would.

Palmoun

Old 07-09-2011, 02:26 AM

Damien sighed when he heard her and guessed that they didn't teach people about demons anymore. He sighed when he heard her and just wanted her to calm down and maybe listen. "I am no sicko, I am just trying to get you to understand something that happens to my kind. That tattoo on you shows clearly that you belong to me and me alone. Remember that." he said as he gently set her on the ground but kept his hands on her.

"and fading isn't crap, you will fade if I dont take you. It is what happens whent he tattoo appears. So I am not hte one who needs help you do and I am the only one who can help you." he said as he looked at her and just sighed. He then took his hands off of her and turned around. "here is a idea for you, research demons and Imprinting, you might just learn something. Oh and I will be watching and I will take you by force if need be." he said and then started to walk. She wanted to live a life for a while he would let her but he would take her when he had too.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 02:45 AM

She frowned, shaking her head. She knew about demons and their imprinting but... It hadn't happened to anyone on this earth for over 300 years. "I know about imprinting. But it hasn't happened for a little over 300 years so I refuse to think any of it is anything but ancient lore. And this stupid marking... It's just some stupid tattoo I got when i was drunk!" she said, trying to find an excuse fr the whole thing.

Palmoun

Old 07-09-2011, 02:55 AM

Damien smirked when he heard her and turned around for a second, "well here is something to think about, I imprinted on you." he said and wondered what she would think of that. "that mark proves it. If I touch it, it will glow as a show of the imprint. If you don't believe that then think of the bond? You feel it, the feeling of a chain or a rope connecting us? That is the bind and it will stay there forever. If you do t come with me the bond will break and you will fade." he said as he looked at her and hoped she would believe now. "so think about that for now but I will be back to get you before you fade." he said and started to walk away again.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 03:22 AM

She glared at him for a moment before walking after him and grabbing onto the sleeve of his shirt. "You don't drop bombs like that and just leave. If I'm going to "fade" how come you don't hang around and explain yourself further?" she questioned, the glare still staying in her eyes. She didn't trust him, not one bit. But than again if what he said was true... She didn't have a death wish. She'd leave. AFTER the week was over.

Palmoun

Old 07-09-2011, 03:36 AM

Damien smirked when he felt her grab him and then saw the glare on her face. "I thought you didn't want me around so I was going to give you that. But if you really want me to I will stay and explain." he said as he looked at her. She was a cute neko and he liked her ears. Now that she wasn't flailing he could actually get a good look at her. "but as I explain I am sure you will hate everything you hear. A example will be that probably before thr end of The week you will be gone from this world and in mine. Another would be that if you refuse to come with me and stay you will fade. Fading is when you dissappear, you literally fade away from existance." he said as he looked at her and wondered if she would think that he was just fooling with her and just leave.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 03:48 AM

She sighed, listening to him than dropping his sleeve and taking his hand, mumbling inaudible curses under her breath. "Nope... I'm not gonna be able to listen to this without a latte..." she said, pulling him back into the cafe and sitting at a booth in a corner, away from most of the people than ordering a latte and some cake. "Speeeeak to me more puppy..." she said. How much worse could most of what he was saying get anyways? "So this whole fading deal makes me like... fade out of existance like no one will remember I was even born?" she questioned.

Palmoun

Old 07-09-2011, 04:55 AM

Damien was surprised when she took his hand but smiled and followed her. He sat down and relaxed in her company fora little bit but smirked, "sorry, I am no puppyand in all truth I would rather have you call me by my name. I am Damien." he said as he loomed at her and wondered if he was going to get her name. He then nodded, "yes, when you fade you fade from existance. It would be like you were never born, just a figment of everyones imagination but that is only if you don't come with me. If you do I will take you back to my world and everything will be fine." he said as he leaned back in his chair.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 05:23 AM

"Lilly Guen..." he said, listening to him while sipping on her latte. Oh yes.... That would be interesting. An old imaginary friend/ Kinda odd how this all worked. "Ok... But clear one thing up. Why did you imprint on me?" she asked, licking some icing from the cake of her fork. "I mean I am the most annoying person in my dorm house. Literally." she said.

Palmoun

Old 07-09-2011, 05:30 AM

Damien smirked when he heard her and couldn't help but chuckle. It was filled with darkness and yet it drew you in. He then looked into her eyes, "imprinting is a odd thing, it is never predictable. But in the end the imprinting shows you someone you will come to care about more then anythig else. It doesn't matter if the person is annoying or a idiot or smart. It just happens." he saidas he thought of all the demon scholars who were currently trying to figure out how imprinting worked. In th begining it seemed random but in the end it was usually for the best, "bit if you are annoying I am sure I can tolerate you. You can't be as annoying as my little brother use to be." he said as he smirked slightly.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 05:45 AM

She grinned evilly. "Wanna bet?" she questioned, looking at the time she frowned. "Do I have to go back to wherever it is?" she asked, standing. She'd walk and talk with him at the same time. She had a lot to do before he could leave the mall that day. one of the was not slacking off with some hot demon guy.... She didn't want to go to hell but, she actually wondered if hell was as bad as people said it was.

Walking out of the cafe she walked down the large hallways to go towards wetseal.