Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 04:17 AM

Name: Alastair Drake

Bio: An adventurer of other dimensions, Alastair has made enough money in his life to be able to live without working another day, if he so chooses, and thus he has decided to buy himself a pleasure slave.

Age 25

Pic:

Last edited by Alex_Silvermane; 08-27-2011 at 04:42 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-27-2011, 04:41 AM

Name- Maria Susora (Mair/ Foxy or Vixy)

Age- ??? looks 16ish

Pic-

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 04:45 AM

Alastair wandered through the market, looking for an appropriate slave. he saw several that looked attractive or skilled enough, but none that really caught his eye. He was about to give up, when a new shipment arrived at a nearby shop. Looking curiously, he saw one that he just knew he had to buy. After haggling with the shop owner intensely for a half an hour, Alastair happily walked away, holding his new slave's leash, which was attached to a black collar around her neck.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-27-2011, 05:29 AM

Maria sighed as she sat and chatted with the other succubi that were being shipped along with her to a new shop. They weren't really mistreated for speaking or anything but if they were told not to do something or to do something and they didn't fallow the rule then they would be punished. It wasn't like the handles were hard on them, infact just the oposite. When the group were going into the new shop they were all shocked to hear what was going on, especially the young succubus that was being debated over. Within just a little while the papers had been signed and a leash had been latched to her collar as she looked back at the other girls before leaving with her new owner. She was quiet as they walked unsure of what to say or how he would want her to act. That was always the problem about getting a new owner, they all wanted you to act a certain way and do certain things.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 05:35 AM

Alastair sighed at the silence. To be honest, he would have preferred if the succubi had been talkative. "What's your name?" He asked to break the silence, "What did you do before you were sold?" He didn't really care about his new slave that much, but he'd heard that the happier a succubus was, the greater the pleasure they would give, and in his opinion, there was a reason that 'Happy workers are productive workers' was a phrase that he'd heard across thousands of dimensions.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-27-2011, 05:42 AM

"Ow... my name's Maria Sosura though I'm normally called Mair or Vix" Mair said softly then really had to think hard to figure out what she was before she was sold but she didn't think she was anything. "I was sold when I was just a child... I've pretty much always been a slave." she said softly with a bit of a shrug not really caring much just as most didn't. Succubi and incubi were probably the best slaves that you could get for the fact that they would do what you would want them to pretty easily especially if you were going to sleep with them.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 05:47 AM

"Alright then Maria, or would you prefer I called you Mair? This is your new home" Alastair said smoothly. He was pleased that she'd been sold as a child. That meant that she'd had many years to perfect her...... talent. When he spoke to her though, he pointed at his home. It wasn't as big as you'd expect, in fact, it was about average size. Alastair had bought it, because his way of thinking was that if he spent less money on a house, he'd have more money for the things he truly desired. Out of the corner of his eye, Alastair eyed up his purchase. Yes, he thought, I certainly desire this. "Come inside, and allow me to show you around." he continued holding the door open for her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-27-2011, 05:59 AM

"Mair's just fine with me." Mair smiled some then stepped in a bit past the door though couldn't go too far since he still had her on the leash they had given him. She looked around and smiled slightly, it had been awhile since she had been in a house that wasn't huge so she thought it was a nice change.

(I think I'll be going to sleep soon XP night)

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 06:07 AM

(night then, don't let the spiders bit ;) )

Alastair un hooked the leash, but left the collar on. "Allow me to show you around." he said. It appeared that she liked his house, a fact that pleased Alastair to no end. If she likes it here, he thought, then she'll be happy working here. he put his arm around her, and walked her around his house, showing her each and every room, ending with the bedroom, "If you'll kindly step this way." He said opening the door.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-27-2011, 06:15 AM

Mair smiled as they went around the house and he showed her everthing and she seemed to enjoy it not even minding his arm around her waist at all... though she was used to that anyway. She wasn't so shocked to see where their last stop was and she entered willingly and without a real thought since she knew what was coming and she didn't mind, she actually hadn't done anything in about a day or so.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 06:50 AM

Alastair smiled when he saw that Mair didn't mind what was about to come, but he wasn't about to rush things. He took off her collar and said, "Let me make you a bit more comfortable." He set it down on a dresser, then he sat down on the edge of his bed, "Are you hungry or thirsty? I would be more than glad to get you food or drink."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-27-2011, 02:47 PM

"Thank you and no, I'm fine they had us eat before we left then they had drinks and snacks for the trip." Mair smiled some then walked over and sat down next to Alastair on the bed and looked around the room some to see what his tastes were for his own room. It told her allot about him the way his room was set up normally, the colors sometimes made a difference, the carpet or if it had wood floor, the size sometimes also mattered, what else he had in the room, all this could tell her at least a little bit about what type of person he was.... she had had enough experience to know that.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 05:29 PM

The room was about medium size for a bedroom. It had a soft light tan, almost white carpet. The walls were a a darker green, but window let in enough light so that it wasn't like a cave. There wasn't much decoration. Only a few pieces that Alastair had found and liked during his explorations, and there was no real theme to them. It wasn't a huge bed, but easily large enough for two people to share comfortable, without too much touching if they preferred. It was also extremely soft and comfortable. Alastair said, "Well, if you're sure then, I would like to test you out, and see how skilled you are."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-27-2011, 10:15 PM

Mair looked at Alastair and didn't really like the phrase 'test you out' since it just sounded like he had bought a piece of equipment. Despite herself she nodded some and thought a bit. She was never good with starting unless she had something going on... like if they were at a party or something... but normally her master would start it off and do as they wished from there while she would use her powers and would know what to do after it's been started... in other words she had a very... awkward lifestyle sometimes.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 10:46 PM

Alastair noted that she was uncomfortable starting, and filed that away for now. It would be useful information for later. He pulled her close, and kissed her deeply.He allowed his hands to wander wherever. The started with the back of her head, the moved all around her back. Eventually, they started to feel her up through her clothes.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-28-2011, 03:57 AM

Mair was relieved when he kissed her to start with and kissed him back just as deeply and rapped her arms around his neck closing her eyes lightly. She didn't mind the feeling of his hands roaming wherever they pleased as she moved to sit in his lap and straddled his waist slightly knowing that most males liked that and hoped that he would too.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-28-2011, 07:12 PM

Alastair shivered with pleasure as Mair straddled him. Breaking the kiss for a moment, he removed her clothes. He really enjoyed what he saw. Kissing her deeply again, he once again let his hands roam across her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-29-2011, 06:59 PM

(Mkay skipzys, do you mind posting now?)

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-29-2011, 08:14 PM

Alastair lay panting. After a moment, however, he pulled back the covers, and slid inside. He also gently guided Mair in. He sensed that sending her away would only upset her, and besides, Alastair had grown rather attached to her. Not attachment like he actually cared about her, but more like how you're attached to a favorite toy.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-29-2011, 09:00 PM

Mair sighed softly glad that he hadn't sent her away. She curled close to his sude as he held her close and yawned softly. "I hope you enjoyed yourself." She said softly and smiled some.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-29-2011, 09:04 PM

Alastair, yawned, and said, "yes.... I certainly did." He pulled her close against him, and closed his eyes. In no time at all, He was sound asleep.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-29-2011, 10:03 PM

Mair smiled when she heard hin then also slowly fell asleep in his arms and stayed close to him liking the closeness fully. She wondered idly what they would be doing tomorrow and hoped whatever was going on he would let her tag along.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-29-2011, 10:13 PM

Before Alastair fell asleep, he reconsidered his plans for tomorrow. He;d been planning leaving Mair behind, while he explored a new dimension called "Earth" by its inhabitants, but with his new found attachment, he found that he wanted Mair by his side as often as possible. Yawning widely again, Alastair drifted off into a deep sleep, cuddling against Mair's warmth.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-29-2011, 10:26 PM

After a long while of peaceful slumber Mair was woken by the dim light of the sun. The sun wasn't as bright as the one in the relm of humans mostly for the fact most demons were night dwellers. In fact there were less hours of daylight thanks to that fact. When she moved some she felt someones arm around her and someone very close to her. At first she couldn't remember though then she did and remembered she had been sold off to Alastair so she wasn't reaso freaked out now nor was she worried.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-29-2011, 11:57 PM

Feeling a slight movement right next to him, Alastair woke up in a bit of a shock. The past days events caught up with him rather swiftly, and he relaxed. He looked over at Mair with a smile, and said jovially, "Morning. did you sleep well?" If she hadn't, she'd be a problem on the expedition.