Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 09:48 PM

"Both," Alistair said, "The humans think we're a myth, and the adventurers society would like to keep it that way. Their sun is extraordinarily bright when compared to ours, and will impede my search for..... interesting pieces of art." He sat down on the bed near Mair and said, "So until the sun goes down, we should probably stay in this tent."

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 09:52 PM

Mair paused some looking at Alastair curiously. "What exactly are you looking for?" she asked curiously and could kinda only think of one thing that would sound like that though he had her so she didn't think that he would take a human... what would be the point of that? "Okay... what are we going to do for that time then?" she asked since she was unsure about what they would do while they waited for the sun to go down and hoped that it wouldn't take too long.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 09:56 PM

Alastair grinned and said, "Ancient things. Thousands of years ago, Humans built entire cities that became abandoned. A few people enjoy studying them back home, but despite that, they still fetch an outlandish price, even for those who just want to buy them to say they have some." Alastair shrugged and said, "Normally, I just sort of sit around and wait, but with such an example of beauty next to me, I think that this wait will be a little bit more interesting than normal." He reached an arm around her, and said "That is, if you don't mind."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 10:03 PM

"Ah okay I can kinda see why they would be valuable since not many get to come here I don't suppose." Mair smiled some then thought a bit and smiled some at him and nodded some not truly minding this time... it's not like they really had anything else to do and too long just sitting there would drive her insane anyway. "Sure... I wouldn't mind." she said softly with a smile as she kissed his neck lightly and playfully.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 11:19 PM

Alastair smiled then kissed Mair lightly, then deeper. He lay down on the bed, and pulled her with him, kissing her passionately. His hands cupped and squeezed her rear. He broke kissing her, and nipped her lightly on the neck.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 11:27 PM

Mair smiled as she kissed Alastair back passionately and seemed to love the kiss. She moaned softly when she felt him nip her and also from him squeezing her rear but more from him nipping her then anything else. Of course she always loved a good teasing and also just sexual activities in general so she was always open to that whenever she was requested for it and she knew that this made Alastair happy so of course she would never deny him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 11:35 PM

(oh, i've been meaning to say this for a while, but cool avi :3)

Alastair kissed her again, then turned them so he was on top. He kissed her forehead, then her lips, then her jawline, and so on and so forth intull he made it all the way down, the he went back up, still kissing her little by little the whole way. He stuck his hand under her shirt and began to massage her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 12:16 AM

(thanks X3 I try to get the new cool CI's as soon as they go onto the market X3 and that was one of them that I'm using from last month)

Mair smiled some as she felt Alastair kissing her through her clothes then felt his hands under her shirt and massaging the skin which felt very good to her. She was completely relaxed like this and especially so since he was massaging her soft skin.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-31-2011, 12:23 AM

Slowly, he removed her shirt, then her pants. after kissing her deeply for a bit, he removed his own clothes. Kissing her deeply again, he began to massage her all over.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 02:57 AM

(skip to later)

Mair laid next to Alastair with her eyes closed curled closely to him though was not asleep as she was just resting after he had had his way with her again. She knew that he would want to be leaving soon since it was nearly night time and she knew that he had wanted to leave when it got dark so she was ready whenever he was and would get dressed when he wanted her to.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-31-2011, 07:29 PM

Alastair lay there comfortably next to Mair when he was done. He really didn't want to move, but time was of the essence. Kissing Mair lightly, he said, "I'm sorry, but we have to go now." So saying, he stood up and got dressed again. He packed everything he thought he would need into his carious pockets, and waited for Mair to get done. "When we're out there, Let me know if you see anything you like, I'll be more than glad to put it aside for you," He said with a large grin.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 08:23 PM

Mair nodded some and got up getting her clothes on quickly then smiled some at Alastair. "Okay... thank you that's nice of you." she smiled some then finished getting her clothes on and walked up to him with a smile. She kissed his neck lightly and was ready to go whenever he was. "Lead the way." she smiled easily and couldn't wait to see what was here, she had never been to a different dimension before.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-31-2011, 08:46 PM

Walking out of their tent, Alastair took a deep breath. he actually enjoyed visiting Earth. It was his favorite dimension by far. IT just had the smell and feel about it. He took Mair by the hand and wandered off. A year ago, he'd found a set of ruins, from what the humans called Inca. They had been filled with gold, and various statues. He'd had to come back before he was done, and he could only travel once a year. Pushing a tree branch out of the way, he grinned and stretched an arm out at the pyramid, "Welcome, to adventure." He said smiling widely.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 08:54 PM

"Wow." Mair whispered as she looked upon the pyramid and had only seen such a thing in books before. "I've read books on these... but none of them looked like this." she said softly as she then looked at Alastair and smile easily at him seeming to have quite an interest in this place, it was cool looking and she wondered what all was inside.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-31-2011, 09:04 PM

"Well, if you' think this is neat, Wait 'till i show you some of the grand castles on Tiberium." He said. Pulling her along, he led er up the pyramid. there was an entrance at the top. After wandering in a few feet, a solid, and seemingly impassable wall barred them from continuing. Waggling his eyebrows at Mair and grinning, he tapped thw wall very specifically, and it slid down, revealing a staircase. When they reached the bottom, half of the room was full of gold in every shape imaginable. Earring, necklaces, rings, bricks balls scepters swords, you name it, there was a gold version of it. And there wer also statues representing ancient gods everywhere.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 09:53 PM

Mair fallowed and was a bit confused at first as they came to the wall then was surprised when he tapped it and it opened to a staircase. She fallowed him then looked around the room and admired everything with awe. She then spotted two things that she kinda liked and pointed them out to Alastair. "I like those, can I have them?" she asked with a smile as she pointed over to two necklaces one being made with gold and what seemed to be beads and the other with gold and a type of stone with a thin gold chain on it. There was also another that she liked that was a bit bigger then the blue necklace and instead of being a stone, it was a blood red ruby that she thought looked beautiful.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-31-2011, 10:02 PM

Alastair glanced over and said, "Sure. Take them. They're all yours." He continued to pack everything he could reach into his pack. If it were a normal pack, he wouldn't have been able to hold it all, but since this one was magic, it had infinite space. He'd bought it after finding this place the first time. Grinning, he realized that this was the last time he or any of his descendants would ever have to work. This much would set up a family for at least a couple of generations back home.

(maybe Mair could trigger a poison dart trap or something, and Alastair saves her, which is how he get poisoned and they can't go home.)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 10:06 PM

(sure I'll say it was the more expensive one XD )

Mair smiled as she went over and got the first two necklaces then looked around to see the other that she wanted and her eyes sparkled a bit as she saw that it was actually blue with red in it... when you shined light into it a certain way it turned red. She moved over the get it though when she picked it up something shifted and set off a trap... but she didn't know about it just yet.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-31-2011, 10:09 PM

Alastair's trained ears hear the sliding of stone on stone. he glanced over, and saw Mair smiling at the necklace. He sprinted over to her, as fast as he could. Everything seemed to slow down. A statue across the room from her opened its mouth, and darts began to flay. Unable to shout a warning in time, Alastair instead tackled Mair out of the way. A couple of the darts hit him though, and he could feel the poison spreading.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 10:14 PM

Mair was surprised when she felt Alastair take her to the ground then was shocked when she saw the darts and immediately was terrified that he had gotten really hurt. "Alastair?! Are you okay?" she asked worriedly as she sat up when the darts stopped flying and carefully pulled the darts out of his skin hoping that he was okay and that these human-made poisons couldn't do any real damage to him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-31-2011, 10:17 PM

Alastair grinned and said shakily, "I'm okay for now. The poison shouldn't affect me too much.... but either way, now that's it's clear this place is trapped, we should head back. Some time later, I'll bring my trap kit and disarm all of these, so we can get the rest." standing up shakily, he asked, "Did you get your necklace?" he wondered why he jumped in front of the darts. The poison wouldn't really have affected her either.... When did his toy become so important?

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 10:22 PM

"Yeah I got them..." Mair said softly as she examened the area where the darts had hit thought they didn't look bad or anything... just a little painful and maybe annoying. She wondered some what the poison would have done to her if she had been the one hit by it instead... it didn't seem that it had done much to him but there was one problem with incubi and succubi... they didn't hold up the same as a normal demon... they were more human like...

(oo! what if they come back and somehow they set off another trap but she gets hit that time or something? Or it could be something different? X3 I like being mean to my charas XP )

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-31-2011, 10:30 PM

(oooh. i love designing taps! can i have freehand with the gauntlet? And i've been meaning to ask. What's an incubi?)

Alastair grimaced and felt a burning pain begin to spread. Putting a hand on the wall, he began to slowly work his way our of the tunnel, but he made sure that Mair stayed close by. now that he knew there were traps, he was being as careful as he could. He stumbled, and almost fell a few times, but he needed to get her out of there.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 10:35 PM

(hu? What's that? Ow and an incubus is the same thing as a succubus just a male version XP so there for a group of them would be called 'incubi' )

Mair frowned a bit and helped Alastair stay steady as they left and she helped him back to the tent. She had him lay down as soon as they were in the tent and looked around some then looked at him worriedly. "Do you have anything that could help with that?" she asked soft and wished she knew what kind of poison it was so she might be able to know how to treat it but now there was no way of knowing.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-31-2011, 11:35 PM

(hmmm...... i have an evil plot brewing > : D and a gauntlet is like a huge course of traps, that generally work together, and have an obscenely high death rate XD)

Alastari managed to croak out, "Water please...... It's in the canteen.... on my pack." he now recognized the poison. he wouldn't die, but the next day or so would be excruciatingly painful. He lay on the bed, covered with his own sweat. Breathing shallowly, Alastair tried to figure out how to breath more normally