Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-25-2011, 07:19 PM

Name: Tristan McNerlan

Pic:

((so you do bios? I don't mind either way, but some people prefer them.)

Last edited by Alex_Silvermane; 09-25-2011 at 07:36 PM..

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 07:26 PM

(indeed quite i do!)

----------

(you appeared to have spelled ZOMBIE wrong.)

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-25-2011, 07:37 PM

((doh, so many errors, i meant Bios....... Sorry. Do you want to post first or me?))

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 07:42 PM

(I AM ZEE LAZY. so ya know, you first. XD i am not that creative starting off, but i am creative with after starting! Haha!) name: Call me hershal. geeky name, huh?

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-25-2011, 09:26 PM

At the beginning of the outbreak, all seemed calm and normal. nobody believed it. It was just "some disease" however, by the second day, nobody doubted it seriousness. Almost half of the worlds population had died because of an unknown disease that caused absurdly high fevers. One week later, the dead woke back up.

Tristan cowered in his basement while he listened to the horde stumble by. It was a terrifying noise. The moaning and shuffling, followed by screams as they caught their victims. Clutching his shotgun, he waited for them to leave. Nothing in the army could have prepared him for this. As soon as they were gone, he creeped up the stairs and looked about. Seeing nothing, He bolted towards the city. Maybe he could find help there.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 09:44 PM

I bolted to find safety, i'm running like hell, as a giant horde chases after my flesh, i keep running till i get ganged up, i grabbed a uzi from a dead guys hands. and i shoot them all repeatedly in the head, face, and everywhere i could aim at. they all died, by me over killing them. i try to leave the bodies, one was still alive, one grabbed my leg, i cut the zombies face off on accident. i run like hell to a house, and i bump into someone. not a zombie. I was about to blow the guys head off, brutally, but then i realized you weren't zombie.. i checked for bites, then said "Hello, sir, do you have bites?"

Last edited by devcul; 09-25-2011 at 09:47 PM..

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-25-2011, 09:56 PM

((sorry, It's going to take me a bit to get used to the first person. If I misunderstand what you say, just let me know, okay?))

Shaking his head, Tristan said, "nope. And I don't intend to either." Glancing the mand up and down, he continued, "And yourself?" He aimed the shotgun in the guy's general direction, but not quiet at him. He also pumped a round in. Tristan was NOT about to take any chances.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 09:59 PM

i then kick up my uzi into my hands, like a bad ass, very skilled. i point it at you too. "How do i know if your telling that truth? and no, i dont have bites, im an honest man." i was getting pissed. i decided to trust him. but still challenge him by pointing at him with the gun. "Sir, if i had a bite, i would be like, Bwarbwhabrh. and be like my grandma without her denchers." i squint my eyes at you.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-25-2011, 11:30 PM

Shrugging, Tristan said meerly, "Can't blame me for checking can you?" and lowered his weapon. Satisfied that the danger was over, he turned and said, "I'm off to the city, Com on if you want." And he began to trot off.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 11:32 PM

"the city?! are you RETARDED?! THEY ALMOST ATE MY FLESH!" as i panic i realize im almost out of bullets. i change to a golden handgun with powerful golden shot bullets that explode on impact. i have about 689 ammo for that, i hocked up since i knew the day when the undead came, i would need this, souly. i wondered if he was crazy. getting out of there is like suicide!

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-25-2011, 11:35 PM

Shrugging, Tristan replied, "They're heading away from the city, towards food. And there's bullets in the city. What's more important than that." He checked his shotgun. He had all 9 shells in, and about 18 left in his pocket, while his revolver, also loaded, and about 24 rounds for that. he felt good.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 11:39 PM

"But...hm. i can trust you, even though you seem like you could shoot me while im not lookin'." i trust him, and i guess i should go with him. i decided to tag along. "im hungry. hopefully those zombies dont like the food we eat.."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-25-2011, 11:44 PM

Shaking his head, Tristan joked "Nah, they eat us. Not Mickey D's... I don't think." The city was chaos. There weren't many zombies, but enough that it was still dangerous. there were a few flipped cars, but not much else. Walking at low crouch that he learned in the Rangers, Tristan entered a nearby building.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 11:49 PM

"Hahah. very funny." i joked, as sarcasm went through my vowels, i followed. i then ate acouple twinkies from my pockets. and ate a chocolate bar, i reloaded, my mouths full. "Swuh Whuh awr Yuw?" I gulp, and then say. "my names hershal. hershal layton." saying like james bond. i introduced myself because i knew we were gonna be hear for a long time.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-26-2011, 09:00 PM

Tristan turned to Hershal and said, "Tristan McNerlan, at your service," and looked out the window. He aimed at a few of the zombies, but didn't shoot. He figured they were safe for now.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2011, 11:56 PM

"how funny, my middle name is mcnerlan. hm. hershal mcnerlan layton. at your service too. gentlemen to all women, and badass to all men. and weird enough handsome to trannys." i twitch, and shake my head in disgust. i look at the window. "so basically our target is to a different place which hasnt been infected to use them to fight all the zombies agenst our zombies? hm?"