XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 11-25-2011, 03:31 AM

"Ah, quite thanking me. It's just nice to have someone to talk to, you're very welcome though," Ezekiel chuckled, "A girl that can pack fast I thought they were just a myth, well that's definitely a new one to me. I always thought it took girls forever to pack and such. I'm twenty, so we're rather close in age. Maybe when we get back to my cabin and you're done checking it out, we can talk and find out what all we have in common.""

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-25-2011, 03:49 AM

Anne just smiled and then said " yeah it must be hard if you live in a cottage barely talking to people, boy i would kill myself if that ever happened to me " she smiled slightly. " i dont know i think i pack fast but guys i dont know i havent asked how fast i pack. " She smiled and then said " well... that sounds great. " she smiled.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-25-2011, 05:15 PM

Ezekiel was finally reaching the clearing, "It is in a sense, but I manage. I mean, I've got to do what I've got to do to survive and to me that meant staying away from a lot of people, but at least not I'll have some company. I'm sure you pack rather fast, which is good in any case. I'm glad it sounds good to you I figured talking and looking around would be a good start."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 04:25 PM

Anne looked at him and then the clearing.. She was just wondering .. She smiled. She bit her lower lip. She said " true.. " she smiled a little more. then her mouth relaxed. " mhm " she yawned a little then looked down fixing her dress. she kept looking in front of her. She liked him holding her like this.. he had.. She blushed.. she as such a pervert. She wasn't going to say anything. she then looked around.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-26-2011, 04:44 PM

"Alright, how much further do we have to go from here? I don't know where you lived, seeing that it has never been my prerogative to stalk people and find out where they live. What's running through your mind that is making you blush so hard," Ezekiel questioned as she stopped running so that she could point him in the right direction.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 05:21 PM

Anne looked at him and said " its just me, and that house" she pointed to the nice house, it was huge but the perfect house. She looked at him " dont worry about whats going through my mind, please i dont feel like sharing it. " she smiled. she then bit her lower lip. waiting for something to happen..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-26-2011, 05:37 PM

Ezekiel nodded as he started to run again laughing, "Alright, and thank you for telling me, next time I will remember to update my GPS--that I don't own."

HE climbed the front steps and then set Anne down on her feet gently, "Figures, it's probably something perverted you don't care to share, I'll just follow you in and shut up for a bit if that helps." "

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 06:29 PM

anne said " hey.. no ill just keep it in mind." she giggled slightly. then when he set her to the feet she then went into the door and then said " dont worry no one is here except from my cats. She closed her eyes and then bit her lower lip.. She sighed. she closed her eyes and then said " its not that. its just gonna be awkward when i share it. " she went to the closet getting her suit case that was zebra. Then she wnet to her room. It was black and looks like every girls room, teen stars on the walls. She then put her clothes in the suit case. then her mp3 player.. She then grabbed the charger..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-26-2011, 06:41 PM

"Alright," Ezekiel spoke softly as she walking into the house behind. "The cats would you like to bring them with you? I mean they are yours, right? I could put them in something for you--err, wait do you have a carrier for them. I can grab their bowls, food, litter and pan too, if you' like."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 06:54 PM

Anne heard walking. she put her finger to his mouth until she seen her cat walk in she let go and said " muffins... dont scare me like that. " she smiled and then said " yeah they have carriers in the kitchen which is down the hallway and walk down until you see the archway. and their carriers are in my- closet.. " she said 'closet' slowly. She then opened her walk in closet and smiledshe grabbed a sweater blanket then put it in. she grabbed stuff she needed.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-26-2011 at 09:28 PM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-26-2011, 07:52 PM

"Muffins, well that's an interesting name for a cat, but I think I can see why you named her that, but I'm not really sure," Ezekiel nodded as he walked to the closet picking up the cat as he went by, he put the cat in the carrier and closed it. After that he went about rounding the cat's supplies up placing them all in a large container. "Alright, you said 'cats', where's the other one?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 07:58 PM

As Anne was packing her stuff. she heard her cat meow she said " the other cat hides in shadows... " she heard a purr she said " watch out" she smiled and soon the other cat attacked him. She giggled and then sat on the suit case and zipped it up and then looked at her suitcase . it was soo done. she smiled and said " im ready.. except " she went to the closet grabbed two cat blankets , black and a brown color, brown for muffins and black for shadow she put it in the other carrier. She then said " shadow.. stip attacking him.. i know you want to play but just wait until we are at your new home she giggled slightly.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-26-2011 at 09:28 PM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-26-2011, 08:06 PM

Ezekiel chuckled as he watched the cat play with his pant leg, then leaning down he put the other cat in the carrier along with Muffin. After that he picked up the carrier, "Alright, well you might want to grab your things out of the bathroom, then we'll go. Does that sound good to you?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 08:14 PM

Anne seen him pick up the carriers. She smiled and THen went in her bathroom opening the pockets. then she grabbed her makeup , the curling iron with different heads she grabbed hair stuff she put them in the pockets then she went back getting perfume, lotion, and other stuff like hair sensations. She smiled. Putting them in the pockets then zipping it up..

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-26-2011 at 09:27 PM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-26-2011, 09:46 PM

He walked over following behind her carrying the cats carefully, "Now it seems that we are more than ready to go. So lets gets a move on it and make sure you don't forget anything otherwise we're going to have to come back or replace what you left."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 09:56 PM

Anne said "yeah we are ready. " she smiled putting the suit case on the ground and then looked at him and smiled. She then pulled out the handle. she sighed. she looked at him and then rolled the suitcase behind her , kind of ignoring the backstabbing pain from her foot. She then went to where the woods were. She smiled. Making sure the wheels leaving a trail. She then looked at him smiling.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-26-2011, 10:07 PM

Ezekiel nodded as she followed behind her back into the woods carrying the cats, "Alright, let's go, I'll lead back to the cabin, just be careful on your ankle. I'm going to have to take a look at it, when we get back there, it will probably be swollen."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 10:24 PM

Anne then said ' go in front of me so you can lead me there. " she smiled stoop and leaning on her suitcase with her hands on the lever. She then said " i will be careful of my foot " she smiled. She bit her lower lip. swollen doesnt sound too good.. She thought. Then she went to him smiling. Still holding onto the suitcase. it was hurting. She sighed.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-26-2011, 10:38 PM

Ezekiel nodded and went ahead of her as he began to lead the way, "Alright, well I have to warn you it's going to take a while to get you there, but if you need to rest from time to time, I'll stop so that you can do that. I wish I could carry you, I do, but my hands are preoccupied with your beloved animals."

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 11-26-2011 at 11:44 PM..

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 10:57 PM

Anne sighed and then looked at him, " its okay.. " she smiled and then followed him not caring if there was wheel marks. She then fixed her hair.She sighed and then just followed him. She didn't care if her foot hurt really bad.. She gulped a little and then sighed.. she closed her eyes and then said " yea and i appreciate you for it." she bit her lower lip.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-26-2011, 11:47 PM

"Alright, as long as it's okay with you, them we will continue to press forward, and I'm glad you appreciate my services to you," Ezekiel spoke softly finding himself grinning softly as he continued walking, still keeping his pace slow and stead so that she could keep up. "When we get close enough, I'll run ahead and set you things inside, then I will carry you the rest of the way."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 11:59 PM

Anne looked at him and then smiled, " okay i think that will work " she smiled and continued to walk. Even though the foot hurt poorly.. She looked at where they walking but then she looked at him she just smiled. she couldnt stop looking at him she covered her face with one hand. she sighed slightly she just met though. She sighed looked at him. She couldnt stop staring. It was like.. Like nothing she has ever felt. She smiled a little. She loved the outdoors. She was glad she wasnt a preppy chick.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-27-2011 at 05:22 AM..