BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 03:39 PM

Lilly seen him laugh she thought, did i do something wrong. she said " yeah well um you are a guy ," she crossed her arms and then said " i know you meant it by that. " she smiled slowly. But then said " A good servant? I dont know.. i never can be good " she smiled.

SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 12-04-2011, 03:54 PM

"I would never think of taking the virginity of a girl I just met," Gabriel said, "I find that wrong. It's not like I would force you out of it." He paused for a moment. "Just try your best," he said, "You've caught my interest, afterall."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 04:05 PM

Lillly giggled and then said " oh there's some senses.. " she smiled and then said " so what am i suppose to do, dance and sing.. Since i am good at it." she smiled and then looked at him and looked down at the lillies. She sighed. She didnt know. Maybe this was a way to go? Right? She gulped... " i caught your interest?" she raied her eyebrow as she put her hands on her hip.

SpiritTaker

Old 12-04-2011, 04:08 PM

"You do whatever I ask you to do," Gabriel said, "Abd yes... You caught my interest. You might wanna make sure I stay interested or you'll end up like half of the past servants I had."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 04:12 PM

Lilly sighed and then said ' thats not hard to do" she smiled. she bit her lower lip. She smiled. she then wondered. She smiled...She put her hand between her hair and twirled her fingers. She bit her lower lip. She tapped his cheek lightly. She went to sit down on the swinging bench. She smiled.

SpiritTaker

Old 12-04-2011, 04:22 PM

Gabriel raised an eyebrow at her tapping his cheek, deciding to follow her to the bench. He sat down next to her, smiling.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 04:40 PM

Lilly sighed, she didnt know. Why be a servant she was pretty rich. She smiled as he smiled. She then looked at him and then sighed. She was sort of safe feeling to be here. Wow.. She smiled slightly. chewing on her lower lip. She then smiled she then began to sing she smiled and then began to dance in front of him. She smiled innocently when it was over and she was on the ground from just sitting there. She was breathing heavy.

SpiritTaker

Old 12-04-2011, 04:51 PM

Gabriel watched her, tapping his foot. When she was done, he nodded, clapping his hands softly. "Good job," he said.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 04:55 PM

Lilly smiled and then said " thanks she layed on the grass and the put her hands on her head and smiled...

SpiritTaker

Old 12-04-2011, 07:19 PM

"You're welcome," Gabriel said, slowly swinging back and forth on the swinging bench.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 08:59 PM

Lilly smiled and then got on the bench once again , " ohhh " she smiled. She bit her lower lip. Then let him rock them she smiled. She can totally trust this dude now. She looked at him sweetly by the side.

SpiritTaker

Old 12-04-2011, 10:38 PM

"That dance was a bit exotic," Gabriel said, "Don't you think?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 11:03 PM

Lilly said " i think it was a bit" She looked down then up at him she smiled. " so why do want me to be your servant" she looked in his eyes. She smiled... She liked talking to him, he was trusting and nice she said " you know, i think you are quite nice" she smiled. She didnt know what to do. she was wondering, why why her though....

SpiritTaker

Old 12-05-2011, 03:22 AM

"You called me evil earlier and now you're calling me nice," Gabriel said with a small laugh, "Interesting... and you're going to be my servant because I would have to kill you if you weren't. This was the better option. A cute face like yours doesn't deserve to be removed from the world in such a terrible way."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2011, 04:03 AM

Lilly looked down and then bit her lower lip. " right... im sorry ' she then looked down letting hair fall to her side. and said " ohh right.. " she looked at him as he said about terrible death. She smiled a little. she didnt know what to say.

SpiritTaker

Old 12-05-2011, 04:33 AM

"Say... Why are you so curious about why I took you?" Gabriel asked, "I'm curious as to why."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2011, 04:36 AM

Lilly shrugged " i dont know.. im just too curious sometimes" she looked up at him and smiled a little.. she bit her lower lip then loked down. she put her hand on the end of the cushion tucking her legs in.

SpiritTaker

Old 12-05-2011, 04:20 PM

Gabriel nodded slightly. "I see," he said, "Just don't forget that old saying... Curiosity killed the cat."