0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 03-18-2012, 02:43 AM

Seegra blinked when he heard the voice of the other male. He figured that he would get that question sooner rather than later. He would have to tell the other that he had been trailing, no the better term for that would be stalking the other, for at least the last two months. He was perfection in his eyes, that would at least give him some flattery points, if the other got over how creepy it would have been to be followed for two months, possibly not even knowing. "Well," he started. "I just found you entrancing. You were perfection in my eyes, and I never wanted that perfection to diminish. So I have given you the gift of eternal life." He watched as the other fidgetted a little bit in front of him. Sliding over to sit next to him he took another swig of his second bag as he handed the remainder over to the other. He figured Amory would still be thirsty seeing as he had just a few sips of Seegra's blood running in his veins. He would need to replenish from something, humans in the end, but right now he would be drinking from the bags until Amory could learn to control the urges of blood lust. Standing up he walked towards the window and began drawing the blinds together. The sun was now directly shining into the room. It hurt his eyes, but didn't burn him anymore. However, for a new vampire like Amory he knew that it would leave the other with a rather nasty burn.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 03-18-2012, 04:08 AM

Slowly, more of Amory's attention was drawn more to Seegra's words than the blood of bag in his hands. The feat took a great deal of concentration, but he was able to clearly make out and understand the words of the other. Perhaps understand in the form of comprehension, but not so far as acceptance. The idea that the other found him entrancing, that Seegra found him perfect lead a lump to grow steadily in his throat. He found no words for quite a handful of a moments, his gaze moving to the ground eventually as a wave of shyness drew over him. "If you're joking, it's cruel of you," he began slowly, then smiling a bit as he added, "if not, then I suppose I'm flattered." The other seemed to read his mind, or rather his gestures of discomfort, For he soon found the ret of the blood bad in his own hands. Smiling gratefully after the other, he murmured a "thank you" before swiftly sinking his teeth into that bag and proceeding to take long, sustained sips of it. It seemed only when he had blood in his mouth did he thirst for the liquid stop, and that was horrifying to believe.

When it was once again finished, as bewildered as the empty bag again left him, Amory would let out a short sigh and wipe his mouth on his sleeve. As his attention swerved back to Seegra, he lifted his gaze to the sunlight coming in through the window. The blinds were closed just quick enough that he only felt a slight pang that drove one of his hands to rise to rub his eyes. Deciding to just ask his new question while it came up, Amory prompted, "I'm guessing sunlight is, well, uncomfortable?" he hadn't felt it directly so it was only a guess due to the affect the light from the window had had on his eyes.

0ri0n83

Old 03-19-2012, 03:12 AM

Seegra tutted a little bit when he heard the other. He hoped that Amory's reflection of himself would improve. He was perfection in his eyes, and he would never change anything. "I believe that false flattery is the rudest thing that you can give to someone, and I don't like false modesty since we are on the topic," replied Seegra cooly as he continued to fiddle around with the blinds. "I meant what I said. You have this aura about you that just seemed to I don't know brighten everything in the room around you," continued Seegra as he came to sit down next to the other.

He tilted his head to the side when he heard Amory ask him about the sun. The other was concerned about him. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't he be the one caring for his new fledgling. "Well," he began. "It doesn't bother me that much. It's just a bit bright for my tastes. As for you though it will leave you with a rather nasty burn if in direct light for too long." Glancing over at the clock, the only thing in the room that helped him tell what time of day it was showed that it was around 3 or so. The two of them, especially Amory, would need to retire for now. "I do believe that we should retire for the rest of the day. Did you have any more questions before we went to bed?"

Arc Angel

Old 03-19-2012, 04:36 AM

Amory watched Seegra manage the blinds in a curious, nearly studious manner. A slow smile spread over his lips with ease as he heard the reply he was given, the smile small albeit bright. He shared his view of false flattery, and modesty at that, but he didn't believe a living soul was perfect. While he would admit he had heard more than his fair share of flattery and comments similar to what the other had just said, he had never been called reflect and didn't think he deserved that attribute. Still, he was flattered. "I don't believe I'm overly modest, I just don't believe the word 'perfect' should attribute any one thing or person," he explained casually to the other as his gaze followed after him.

He relaxed where he sat, one of his arms leaning casually upon the back of the couch at his side, the other lying next to his lap unceremoniously. He was naturally curious to hear about what the sun could do to affect either of them, and was surprised to find that it could do some form of harm. What he also found curious was that Seegra seemed to be doing him a favor by closing the blinds, not that he didn't expect some sort of help from the other. "Well, that sounds..., unpleasant," he replied carefully, then smiling towards the others in a somewhat goofy manner. He felt foolish in this situation, and a bit childish with his excess of questions, but the idea that they should be going to bed pushed the curiosity back successfully. before speaking, he shook his head slightly, "Ah, no, they can all wait."

0ri0n83

Old 03-20-2012, 03:30 AM

Seegra nodded when he heard the other say that he didn't have any questions. He was glad that the other didn't. He was rather tired himself. Yawning a little bit he leaned over and placed his hand on the other's shoulder as he brought him against his own broad chest. He hugged the other, liking the feeling that someone was near him. As he sat there he remembered his first fledgling that he had ever made. Her name was Rowina. He tried to train her, but the other was just too stubborn to listen. He ended up having to give up his claim on her, and pass her on to another sire that could train her properly. He figured, from just these few interactions, that the other would not give him the same kind of problems.

Getting up from the couch he looked towards the other as he smiled. "Come on," said Seegra as he held his hand out towards the other. "I want to show you our room. You will be staying here until the next full moon, and then from there we will be heading to the coven manor home."

Arc Angel

Old 03-20-2012, 04:35 AM

Amory was a bit taken back by Seegra's choice to lean forward and hug him, but he most definitely didn't mind it. It wasn't as if it were as surprising as the kiss in the elevator at any rate. He let his body relaxed as he felt the other's chest against his own, and he slowly let one of his arms rise to return the embrace. His eyes even closed for a moment as he let his whirring thoughts calm themselves. As the other movies to get up, Amory's eyes reopened to follow after his form. It was a curious thing, how that had calmed him. He supposed his mother used to do quite the same, but that was different, wasn't it? He felt an odd connection to this man now, and not only was it to do with the allure he found in the other but also so the idea that he would be the one to lead him into a new lifestyle. Amory had to teach himself to depend upon him if he wished to adjust.

The smile on Seegra's lips all but welcomed a warm, broad smile in its stead from Amory. He took the hand that was offers to him without hesitation, then stood and moved to follow after him. Sharing a room? Why, the mere thought cast a shyness over Amory. he didn't quite understand what he meant by his other words, but he found himself tired, and didn't wish to delay what the other was going to show him. Instead, he complied, and tried to douse his curiosity for now. "We're to... Share a room?" his voice was soft, his question one more of clarification for his shy side than surprise or any form of dislike.

0ri0n83

Old 03-21-2012, 04:01 AM

Seegra chuckled when he saw the other's face. It was beginning to get a pink tinge to it around the cheek area. Was the other embarrassed? Of what? It then hit him when he heard the other ask his question. Of course it would have been embarrassing for the other to share a room with him. He had just been so used to it when his sire had turned him that he blindly followed the other male wherever he went. He remembered with a little bit of disgust how he had practically clung to the other after he had been turned. Amory, comparatively, was doing a rather nice job of being able to cope with the news of his new life. He looked at the other, and decided that he needed to set the formalities aside. The two of them would be sharing a room for a while, or at least until the majority of the other's blood lust had been curbed. That would take roughly a few more weeks. Not to mention they would most likely end up sharing a room as well. Traveling had become expensive after all, albeit he had amassed enough wealth to be comfortable, but old habits died hard and his master had taught him to be frugal so he wouldn't draw attention to himself.

Glancing at the other he entered the room bringing the other male with him. "Yes we are to share a room for the night, and for the foreseeable future as well." He paused and hen gave the other a hard look. "You wouldn't have any objections to that would you?"

Arc Angel

Old 03-21-2012, 04:26 AM

Asa he was brought forward and into the room by Seegra, he was still attempting to mentally process his words. However silly it may seem that he had blindly followed a mysterious man up into his penthouse and hadn't expected to end up in his room was, that was what had happened. He supposed he should have expected to share a bedroom with him if he were to stay in his apartment after being turned into a vampire- that was a weird thought, to boot- but he hadn't yet come to mind. His gaze was still drawn to the other, eyes held slightly wide, the same boyish quality enstilled by a curiosity and brightness that the other stirred in him. Did he mind sharing a room with him? Why, no, and he would have to voice this as he soon realized. The other's hard gaze lead his downwards to the floor, one of Amory's hands running shyly through his hair. "Of course I hold no objections," he replied slowly, quite honestly as he then looked up at the other. "I might even dare to say I prefer it that way," he then hesitantly added before turning to walk into the room whe he'd been lead.

0ri0n83

Old 03-22-2012, 03:54 AM

Seegra was glad the other didn't have any objections to their rooming assignment. It would have made for a very awkward existence for the both of them had the other not liked it. Walking into the room he turned down the covers as he glanced at the other. "The bathroom is through that door if you want to freshen up before we turn in," said Seegra as he began unbuttoning his shirt and shrugging it off. He intended on getting in a shower first. He had done a lot of running around after all. "We will be staying here until the end of the week. During that time I will be securing more blood for you, since in the few days you will be very hungry since your body will burn through it more quickly than when you get more experienced. There are plenty of books and other things here that you can occupy yourself with, and if there is anything that you want me to get you while I am out don't hesitate to ask." Seegra was still a little rusty with having someone completely dependent on him, but it was something that he could get used to.

Arc Angel

Old 03-22-2012, 05:17 AM

Amory would look about the room briefly before turning to let his gaze rest on Seegra. He sat calmly upon the edge of the bed's end as he looked calmly up at the other, listening but having a bit of a time processing this information still. There was still much he didn't understand, and above all, he understood this fact the most. For now he would simply listen and try to take note of what the other said. He did find his attention stirred from Seegra's words, however, as the other began to slip off his shirt. It truly wasn't his fault for letting his gaze dip to the other's exposed chest and abdomen, it just seemed to happen, but as it did he realized that it was rather rude of him. In a timely manner, his gaze then dropped all-out to the floor, lingering there in a shy and focused manner before he dared to look back up at Seegra. "Thank you," he replied first, taking note of the bathroom before he tried to figure some response aside from tht for the information the other had passed him.

Amory still held many questions for the other, but he knew better than to let himself spout them out as they were supposed or ready themselves for retiring. Of all of what the other had said, he found only one real question that he simply had to ask, lest he think over it all night. "One week and then we leave to the coven's manor," he repeated, remembering what he'd call their destination earlier, then hesitant before posing his question, "Is it rather far?" The only reason he felt that he must ask would be the body lying in a small cemetery just outside of town. He knew he was in no condition to go visit it as he were, from what he'd heard, but in the future to would be nice to have that ability.

0ri0n83

Old 03-22-2012, 06:00 AM

Seegra chuckled when he felt the other's eyes roam over his bare chest. The other was rather amusing indeed. With every passing moment he was happy that he had chosen the other. "The coven," he began. He thought for a bit. He would be able to flitt there, but he would need to take Amory with him, so that mean that they would be traveling by taxi or rented car. Taxi more likely. "It should take about a day by taxi or bus, and then another few hours on foot. The terrain after we get off at the city and walk from there is rather short and the ground is rather flat as well." The coven manor was located on the outskirts of town so it didn't draw too much attention to itself. The last thing that they needed were the people of the city asking questions, and poking their head where it didn't belong.

Seegra made his way into the bathroom and stripped off the rest of his clothing before coming back out wearing a towel wrapped around his lower half. "Make yourself comfortable. I am going to take a shower, and then do some reading. So feel free to do whatever you would like."

Arc Angel

Old 03-22-2012, 06:26 AM

Seegra's chuckle in response to Amory's gaze worked to thoroughly embrrass him, and he became very glad of the blonde cover of hair that shielded his shy gaze from the other while he claimed himself. The explanation of how long it would take to arrive at the manor was not what Amory had expected, his hesitant gaze coming to rest upon the other once more as he calculated this distance mentally. "Not too far," he mused aloud, quietly. He supposed it might be a bit troublesome to deal with if he were to visit his mother's grave often, if he were even given the liberty to do so at all, but still, arguing a time to see her every so often didn't seem unattainable at that distance. To show his understanding, he would nod thoughtfully, his curious eyes lost in his thoughts as they danced about the subject. At the time, he was only vaguely aware of the other leaving.

Amory hadn't even truly been sure where Seegra had gone when reality dawned upon him once more, but luckily the other male appeared rather quickly. Quickly and half naked, much to Amory's dismay and awe. His gaze took in the other in an almost studious fashion, but his mind seemed to trail behind it in processing. Some moments after the other had spoken it caught up, and he found a new wave of embarrassment coming over himself as he looked to the other's face and rubbed the back of his head out of nervous habit. "Ah, yes, alright. Thank you," he replied, his mind a tad flustered, though his cheery grin may say otherwise. When he found himself sitting in the room alone, he remained quiet, looking about to acquaint himself with the bedroom from where he sat before sighing softly. What to do? A soft trill of chimes came from one of his pockets, and knowingly, the young man withdrew his phone form his pocket to see the newts email from his professors and the college administration. After reading through the latest of the disappointments he had caused them, something clicked in his mind, and he smiled in a childishly gleeful manner as he proceeded to reply. That leftover tuition money would surely pay for many-a-latté.

0ri0n83

Old 03-23-2012, 02:16 AM

Seegra took off his towel as he went into the shower. Turning it on he let the hot water cascade down his back and drench his hair. As he let his eyes slide closed he extended his senses to that of the occupant in the other room. Since he had made Amory into a vampire he would be able to sense where the other was at all times, at least for the time being. The other would learn to use his latent magic ability in time, and he would be able to place a shield around his mind if need be. As he searched and sifted through the other's thoughts he found himself smiling as he let out a small laugh. "So that's what he thinks of me," thought Seegra as he took the shampoo and began washing his hair. Finishing with the rest of his body he turned off the water, got out of the shower, and then began drying himself off. Wrapping another towel around his frame he walked back into the room as he eyed the other. He knew that Amory was physically attracted to him so he just wanted to know how much he could push the other.

Arc Angel

Old 03-23-2012, 02:27 AM

After finishing his farewell email to the college administration, Amory sat quietly upon one side of the bed, back pressed gently to its headboard as he stared down at his phone. His feet were crossed before him, one of his thumbs pressed thoughtfully to his bottom lip, his knees brought up off of the bed as he wondered over what to do. In the first few minutes of his silence, however, he took it upon himself to relax. The young man slowly moved to unbutton his white blouse and lean his back flush against the headboard now, letting out a content sigh as he put his mind to rest. It was only when he was adjusting himself that he realized he still had his messenger bag around his shoulder. A minute of fishing through its contents brought him a book of notable size which he opened in hopes of picking p his reading as he waited for the other.

When the other appeared at the bathroom door once again, he paused in his reading, using a fingertip to mark his place as his gaze rose to meet Seegra's form. The damp appearance of the towel-clad other lead a soft pink glow to rise to Amory's cheeks once more, his free hand rising to rub one of his cheeks as his words escaped him. Then, glancing down shyly, he read aloud the next line in the book, already knowing what it said.
Quote:
"Beauty is a form of Genius--is higher, indeed, than Genius, as it needs no explanation. It is one of the great facts of the world, like sunlight, or springtime, or the reflection in the dark waters of that silver shell we call the moon. It cannot be questioned. It has divine right of sovereignty. It makes princes of those who have it."
Amory's gaze would move fluidly to look up at the other after he read the page's last words, a crooked grin lining his lips in a shy manner as he observed the other studiously. "Luckily, a prince has taken me under his wing," he spoke softly, almost as if to himself, though his gaze remained steady upon Seegra. Then laughing a bit hesitantly, he set down the book he'd been reading, explaining, "Oscar Wilde, he's one of my favorites."

Last edited by Arc Angel; 03-23-2012 at 03:28 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 03-27-2012, 02:50 AM

Seegra made his way over to the drawers that held many of his clothes. Picking out a pair of rather form fitting night pants. He glanced at himself in the nearby mirror, but he then turned his attention to the reflection of the other male. He had been typing on what he had assumed was his phone before he then went to rummage around in the rather large bag that Amory had brought up with him. He raised an eyebrow as he made his way into the bathroom. He changed quickly and then wrung out his hair in the towel. He never blow dried his hair, it had the nasty effect of always turning his hair into that of straw. Walking back out of the bathroom he could see that Amory was reading from a rather large book. It was a book that he had too read many a time. He listened to Amory read from the passage that he was all too fond of as he found himself smiling. He heard Amory say that he was a prince, and that little comment made his ego soar into the high heavens.

Walking over to the bed he glanced at the other as he leaned over and whispered in the other's ear,"You flatter me with your words." He then kissed the other's neck where he had bitten him earlier. Leaning away from the other he studied the wound that was still there. It was beginning to heal, but it would still take a few more days at the most to be completely gone. He then took a rather old looking book from his bedside table as he began flipping around in it. The text was in Latin, a language that he was rather fond of.

Arc Angel

Old 03-27-2012, 03:45 AM

As he lay the open-faced book down upon his lap and looked to the other for some sort of reaction, one of Amory's hands again shyly ran up to gently rub the back of his head. His hair was already ruffled far beyond help, anyways; it was a lost cause he fought with constantly, but his nervous habits got the best of him. The smile lining Seegra's lips was more than worth that shy moment of uncertainty. Relief washed over him as he replied with a warm smile of his own that was sent in the other's direction as he moved to the bed. Amory was content with that reaction, thus wasn't expecting anything of the sort as Seegra in to whisper into his ear. The blonde felt his cheeks warm, but the smile along his lips only broadened. The kiss on the neck worked to heighten that little, surprising streak of happiness Amory felt. "I only spoke as I thought," he replied after a moment, then glancing over at the other to see the book now in his hands. The language was easily not English, but he couldn't help but wand what it was. After a few moments of looking casually over at one of the pages, he found he recognized but a handful of words-- the book was written in Latin, or so he assumed.

As curious as Amory was to find out how Seegra was reading Latin so fluently, the idea of cleaning himself up also peaked his interest. Remembering Seegra having said the bathroom was his to use, he slipped from the bed, leaving the book he had brought along in his place as he moved towards the other side of the room. "Going to catch a shower," he explained, sending a quick grin in the other's direction before slipping into the bathroom. The thought occurred to him that he had no clothing to sleep in, but he supposed his pants would just have to do for after his shower. Turning on the hot water after a moment of glancing about the room, he undressed before stepping under the steady stream of hot water. There, he relaxed under the stream of water while washing himself in a leisurely manner. Afterwards, he found a seemingly clean towel with which to dry himself off a bit before slipping on his pants from earlier yet again. Why bother with the shirt? Picking up the shirt on his way to the bedroom, he would open the door, his curious gaze going immediately to find Seegra.

0ri0n83

Old 03-28-2012, 10:27 PM

Seegra eyed the other as he continued to sit on the bed. He could tell just from a glance that the other was intrigued with what he was reading. He wondered if the other was interested in learning Latin. The two of them had all the time in the world, at least now they did. He watched as Amory got off of the bed as he said that he was going to go and take a quick shower. Another smile graced his features as he could only imagine the other in the other room, but then he mentally slapped himself for thinking those thoughts. There would be a time and a place for everything, and sadly right now it wasn't that time.

He went back to his reading as he began to hum a little bit to himself. He stopped though when he heard the sound of the water shutting off. Glancing up he noticed that the other came back out of the bathoom wearing the same pair of pants that he had been wearing before. He also noticed that the other was not wearing a shirt, and he found himself licking his lips as his gaze fell on the other. "Why are you still wearing those?" asked Seegra as he motioned towards the other's pants. "You know you can help yourself to some night clothing in the drawers right?" He then went back to reading his book.

Arc Angel

Old 03-28-2012, 11:29 PM

As Amory's gaze was drawn to Seegra, he was caught by a bit of surprise. He wasn't quite sure if he'd imagined the gesture, but had that been Seegra's tongue running out upon his lips? A heated expression slid over Amory's face before dissipating but a moment later with Seegra's question. This coupled with his failure to request to borrow a pair of pants for the night lead the him to feel a tad flustered. As one of his hands rose to run through his hair, the soft pink coloring of his cheeks returned, "I, uhm, forgot to ask. Didn't bring any extra clothes along." Amory's gaze lowered itself in a shy notion before lifting itself once more to focus on the other after a moment. "Thank you," he spoke quietly, then moving to open one of the dresser's drawers curiously.

From inside, he lifted a pair of black pajama pants that he held up to look at for a moment before nodding a bit to himself. While simple, he they looked like they'd fit him, and that's all he really cared about. Moving back into the bathroom, he would change while thinking to himself. After having seen Seegra lick his lips while looking at him like that, which was a turn-on in itself that he had to push his thoughts away from, the image of the other's lips pricked at his mind. Amory remember the earlier kiss well enough that that alsoastir red his thoughts almost immediately, a flush tainting his cheeks as he looked into the mirror after having changed. The coloring frustrated him to see, but something far more curious grabbed his attention before it was able to continue along the path of Seegra. His eyes, while seemingly normal in shape and size, had taken to an eye-catching color-- a velvety crimson red. Swallowing a bit uncomfortably, Amory remained when he stood, leaning in slightly to look at himself a bit clearer. He hadn't taken the time to do so after his shower, but now he couldn't seem to draw his gaze away from the oddity of his own eyes.

After a few minutes, he mused that his staring at the coloring would not make it change or go away, and exited the bathroom once more. This time he had his jeans from earlier in tow as he walked back into the room, remaining shirtless for sake of personal preference. Had Seegra looked up from his book, he would've flashed a warm smile in the other's direction, but if not he'd simply proceed to walk over to where he had set his stuff and lay his outfit from earlier across the top of his bag. Then glancing over his shoulder at Seegra for a moment, he'd stand again and move back to where he had been sitting beside him on the bed. Curiosity getting the best of him, he decided to just speak up with his question about the book the other had, "It's written in Latin?"

0ri0n83

Old 03-30-2012, 04:52 AM

Seegra could practically feel the want and need the other was exuding coming off of him in waves. He smiled at that as it became harder and harder to concentrate on reading the book that was in front of him. Latin was supposed to be calming, but right now it was not helping him from thinking about the other half clothed man in the other room. He knew that his cheeks were probably a little flushed red. Both from embarrassment and from his own bloodlust. He stopped his mental musing when he saw the other male come out of the bathroom clad only in a pair of black pajama bottoms. He found himself licking his lips again before he mentally slapped himself returning back to his book.

He glanced up when he heard the others question. "Yes," replied Seegra as he closed the book placing it on his lap. "Do you know how to read or write in Latin?" After he said that question he felt rather foolish. Of course the other hadn't leaned Latin. It was a dead language. It had been for a few hundred years. He just wanted to continue a conversation with the other so he didn't have to turn out the light.

Arc Angel

Old 03-30-2012, 05:32 AM

Situating himself in a cross-legged position with his bare back pressed flesh up against the bed's headboard, Amory would turn his head towards Seegra as he awaited an answer. The other truly captivated him, as much so as he hadn't first glance, if not more. Even after beginning to get to know Seegra, there was much curiosity behind him in the mind of the ever-curious Amory. The blonde sincerely hoped the other wouldn't mind his questioning nature, for while he could suppress it, he was known for it. Gleaming with the same childlike vigor as they had when the two had met in the cafe, Amory's eyes were set upon Seegra as a warm, somewhat crooked smile drew up along his face. He'd been right-- the book was written in Latin. What a marvelous, yet uncanny, skill the other had, to read such a thing so easily. Amory had to remind himself that the other hadn't aged in who-knew how long, and he could have easily been alive during a time whe Latin was prevalent.

A twinge of guilt slipped into Amory's mind as Seegra set his book upon his lap, leaving him hoping that he wouldn't mind the disturbance of his reading. Seemingly not, from his reaction to the question. "Oh, well, I took a class on it in high school but admittedly, wasn't taught much. I've lost most of what I did know over the years, and can only recognize a handful of the words on the page you were on," he spoke honestly with a short laugh to tell of his humility. He was well aware that he knew far less than Seegra on the subject of Latin, and would barely call his education thorough on even the basics of the language. "You do?" he then asked, more of an observation than a true question as his curiosity roused, "Are you fluent in other languages as well?"

0ri0n83

Old 04-01-2012, 01:36 AM

Seegra smiled as he heard the other talk adamantly about the Latin language. He found himself nodding as well as he heard the other ask him if he was fluent in Latin. He had been born in an era where Latin was prevalent, and that it was required of almost all of the nobility to learn and memorize it. He thought for a moment. Was he fluent in other languages? He had never been asked that question before during his oh so very long life. Sure since he had a private tutor he had learned Latin. He figured that he had probably at least learn French or Spanish since a lot of the royal court and nobles conversed with foreign diplomats and such. 'I was taught both French and Spanish. Though I don't know if you would say that I am fluent in either anymore. I imagine at one point I used to be." After he answered the other's question a rather deafening silence began to eminate through the room. Clearing his throat he glanced at the clock. Usually he was a night person, but this time it would be different. "I think we should turn in for the night." Placing the book back on the table he rolled over, towards the other as he smiled at the other.

Arc Angel

Old 04-01-2012, 04:38 AM

As Amory let his mind wander over possible answers, the index finger of his right hand moved to run over his lower lip thoughtfully. It ceased its slow motion and moved to rest in his lap as his thoughts recollected themselves and the other spoke up. Hearing that Seegra had learned two other languages, yet not kept up a steady fluency, wasn't all that surprising. Considering the many who 'learned' a language in high school, yet completely forgot most of it, the idea that he was fluent in Latin and knew at least some of both French and Spanish was impressive. This lead Amory to wander just what else the other had learned in his years alive. It was an intriguing train of thought, but soon the length of the day caught up to him and he found a small yawn escaping his mouth. He was already straightening and adjusting his legs to slip further beneath the covers as the other suggested they turn in for the night. The tired blonde found it to be a wonderful idea, and nodded eagerly in response. Slipping lower beneath the sheets, Amory would lay on his side, his head upon his pillow as he faced Seegra. "Sleep sounds wonderful," he admitted in an almost shy manner, his body curling up slightly as he relaxed.

0ri0n83

Old 04-01-2012, 06:39 AM

Seegra continued to sleep through the majority of the night, and well into the morning. Cracking his eyes open he noticed that his arms were entangled around the other's still sleeping form. Blinking his eyes a few times he wondered how that had happened. He untangled his arms from around the other male as he slid out of the bed silently walking towards the window. He could see that the sun was peaking out from around the corners. Walking out of the bedroom he made his way into the kitchen area where he began making eggs and toast for the two of them.

Arc Angel

Old 04-01-2012, 06:41 PM

Amory woke with a start, a sharp breath drawn in through his lips as his eyes opened suddenly. His arms were strewn before him strangely, reaching into the empty space where the other had slept. A warm flush smothered his cheeks as he realized he must've been reaching for the other, or something of the like, for his arms to be there in such a manner. He retrieved them, moving them to help him sit and rub his eyes as he looked about the room curiously. Was Seegra out again? Unknowing, he sighed softly, stretched his arms, and rose out of bed. After slipping into the bathroom to freshen up and try taming his hair once more, Amory would make his way out of the bedroom in search of the other. The distinct smell of breakfast food hit him nearly immediately. A warm smile graced his features as he made his way to the kitchenfisheye he assumed someone was cooking.

0ri0n83

Old 04-03-2012, 05:12 AM

Seegra continued to make breakfast for the two of them. He didn't know what the other liked to eat, but he also knew that the two of them needed protein, especially the other male because of being turned into a vampire quite recently. Cracking the eggs he added them to the pan as he turned the heat up. He then got out some plates and some glasses as well. Digging around for some orange juice he noted that he would need to get some more food to last them the rest of the week before they left to go to the coven home. Glancing towards the bedroom his sensitive hearing picked up on the other moving around. He then heard the water turn on and off, and he imagined the other being covered in water making his skin glisten like that of silver. Turning his head he looked around wondering if the other was conscious enough to hear him as he said,"Morning, Amory. How did you sleep?"