anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 02:34 AM

Zilgus had to double-take at Volbis. Not even five minutes reunited and he was already taking advantage of the weaker demon! Avoiding confrontation like always, though, Zilgus simply pouted and let his shoulders slump. He was really looking forward to this one... "Very well. It shouldn't be hard to find another one like this." He rolled his eyes and pat Volbis on the back. "Twas great to see you again, my friend. I hope to stumble upon you again soon and I'm sorry we can't reminisce any further, but I'm very much itching to stir up some trouble..." He looked out of the alleyway and sighed. "And you know how that feels..." He growled slightly to himself and nodded at his friend. "Farewell for now." And just like he was there, he was gone with a dark wind.

Priscilla's eyes were open wide as the situation furthered. When the other one, Volbis?, knelt down and touched her chin, Priscilla 'eep'd in a way she had practiced many times with her teenage girl friends. But they were the last thing on her mind right now. She shut her eyes tightly. 'Its a bad dream...' 'He isn't real...' 'I'm dreaming right now...' She repeated the sayings in her head while the man removed the binding from her mouth. She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing escaped her lips.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 03:11 AM

"Yes, yes. I will have to track you down later. After just a bit of... romance." He laughed darkly, keeping the girl held as his friend vanished. He looked back into her eyes, keeping his grin, even if it wasn't really his style. "Open your eyes, goldie. Let me get a good look into those baby blues." Whether she complied or not, he would give a small scoff and give her a soft pat on the cheek as he moved to stand. "I'll give you a choice, you want it here or someone else? It's really up to whether you want to chance someone hearing you cry, then watch as I set their soul aflame as they become a lifeless, smoldering husk." He cackled some evilly, really trying to go all out with this generic 'bad demon' attitude. "Ten seconds to choose..." He already started to countdown from ten, keeping his eyes down on her.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 03:20 AM

'What-!? What-!?' Priscilla could feel her heart racing. She'd never been so scared in her life. This thing... It wasn't human... 'Ten seconds!? Wait-!'.... It wasn't going to cut her any slack by the sounds of it. The girl whimpered a bit, moving slowly to look up at the form she'd been so scared of. With her eyes now open, she could study his true appearance. Unnaturally colored skin, purple eyes, horns, and an absolutely spine chilling grin from ear to ear. Priscilla doubted that she'd ever be able to forget it. "W-What are you?..." was all she could manage to whisper, stiffened in fear. "P-Please don't hurt me. Or anyone." She begged through grit teeth. What would he do to her? How long would she live?

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 03:45 AM

He ignored her questioning, keeping a wide grin."Well, I'm hurting YOU, no matter what. But, at risk of other people being hurt, I'll consider this means you want go somewhere else." He cackled some more, patting her on the head. He was playing her for a fool, taking into account he was in fact a demon and this was probably not at all natural for her to see. He leaned down, scooping her up onto his shoulder less than gently. "I know a nice, quaint little warehouse. Entirely abandoned, great acoustics. You will enjoy it there, I can promise you that." He suddenly broke out into a dash, moving inhumanly fast through the town. Good thing it was night, not a single person out on the streets to question the blur that was him running.

They stopped at the warehouse, which was terribly old looking, obvious it'd seen it's fair share of abandonment. He kicked the door in, padding into the place and shouting "Hello!!" to have it echo a few times within the building.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 03:57 AM

Her eyes widened when he responded. His voice was so smooth in comparison to his appearances. The words they spoke, however, were nothing that she wanted to look forward to. Priscilla bit her tongue and winced in pain, but it was better than saying something stupid, or... well, saying anything at all. She was hoisted up rather quickly and painfully so she couldn't help but to whimper yet again. She didn't have to put up with it for long, though, since the demon reached his destination with her rather swiftly.

Priscilla shivered not only out of fear now. The warehouse he'd taken her to was freezing. "Hello!!" His deep voice rang in her ears and she closed her eyes, waiting for the echoing to stop. She wondered if a simple "There's no place like home" could save her right about now.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 04:11 AM

He sighed contently, just tossing her down onto the cold warehouse floor. "Good day, goood day..." He nodded to himself, showing her the blindfold he'd snatched back up off the ground before he dashed off. "Let's put this back on you then, trust me, it's gonna hurt enough to feel it, but you do not want to see it." He snickered some, only alluding to what 'it' was, but one could assume... He was laughing more internally, quite enjoying that he put fear into her when it wasn't even something for her to be afraid of. Well, it was, but he wasn't going to actually do anything.

He leaned down to tie the blindfold back on her, his grinning face the last thing she saw. As soon as the blindfold was on, his grin faded into an annoyed look. He still didn't know why he was doing this, she was just a girl. It was probably because he still hadn't pinpointed how he knew her... So familiar, especially the voice.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 04:22 AM

Priscilla cringed at his words. She looked away in shame and then back up at him as he began to place the blindfold back on her. His evil grinning face of inhuman features was carved into her brain. As she felt the knot of the blindfold tighten, she tensed, awaiting his slimy perverted demonic touch on her shivering pale skin.

'There's no place like home?'

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 04:39 AM

He thought about his plan a little bit more, trying to come up with how to make it as convincing as possible... It would require a bit of, violence, both simulated and true violence. He took a quiet, but deep breath in before letting out a terrifying roar and gripping her shirt with one of his clawed hands to tear the front of it open. "You will now your place after this!" He let out a maddening laugh, his vision entirely darkness which allowed him to initiate the plan. ( I will be doing the next part entirely from her point of "view" )

A loud crash and the sound of glass breaking echoes through the factory. "H-Huh?!" "Enough of this, Volbis. I am here to put an end to your madness, you creature of the night!" He gasps loudly, growling in anger. "Siven! How in the name of Satan himself did yo--!?" A punch could be heard. "Augh! I will kill you for good this time!" More fighting could be heard, punches thrown, pained noises, roars and shouts until finally one last screech of the demon as a kind of burning and melting noise was heard.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 04:46 AM

Even though she did her best to anticipate it, the demon's touch still forced a loud, high-pitched scream out of her. But suddenly, a change of events!? Priscilla listened along with the happenings of the room. 'It must be another one of them!' She thought to herself. She clenched her hands into fists and followed along with the sounds of the fight. 'Just kick his ass, whoever you are!' She bit her lip and whimpered as quietly as she could control. At the sound of burning, Priscilla's breathing evened forcibly. She listened closely to decipher who was the winner. Was the demon dead? That's what it had to be, right?

"H-Hello?" She called out into the silence.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 05:00 AM

"Fuck..." He coughed some, breathing heavily. "Close one..." Footsteps padded over to her, the blindfold suddenly pulled back off her. IT was dark, but she just might be able to make out that it was the same young man from the school! ( Who will now always be red text in this form to make things easier and stuff ) "Are you alright?" He moved to undo the rest of the bindings and free her as quickly as he could.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 05:10 AM

As the blindfold was removed from her eyes for the second time, Priscilla looked up at the figure, thankful to see that it was a human. A human! Priscilla breathed out heavily and smiled. "Oh my god! Sir! I'm fine no thanks to you! Thank you! Thank you so much!" She began to cry tears of joy as her eyes finally adjusted to the low light of the warehouse. When she saw the face of her savior, she blinked and stopped crying. She recognized him immediately. "Asshat?" She felt her wrists break free from each other and she wiggled them in front of her to rub her sore wrists. As he began on her ankle bindings, she sat more evenly and tried to help. "You're the boy from school..." She wiped her tears away, but couldn't stop shivering. "Asshat, right?"

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 05:32 AM

He sighed quietly, just working on her wrist bindings. "No, you've mistaken me for someone else. I'm not even here, got it?" He was obviously annoyed by her calling him "asshat" especially after he'd saved her from both Zilgus for real and himself in her imagination. He was actually even regretting saving her to a degree, his annoyance only showing more. "You'll stand, and you will walk out of here as soon as you can, do you understand me?" He sounded very serious, peering up into her eyes sternly. His more playful side may have planned the role of the human in his little production in the dark, but it was obvious that this was his normal attitude speaking to her.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 05:42 AM

Priscilla's eyes narrowed. She was certain of his identity. Did he not want her to know who he was? She looked confused, but was thankful nonetheless of his saving of her. "Y-Yeah..." She hesitantly agreed to leave as soon as she could walk. Before he finished, she touched his shoulder and looked closer into his eyes. "Are YOU okay? How did you know that... thing?" She became visibly more disgusted at the last word. "How do they get here? Why were you fighting him?" The questions sputtered out seemingly all in one breath. She was, after all, still a teenage girl.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 05:48 AM

He blinked at her, looking into her eyes. Luckily, she'd only made his job easier now that he was looking directly at her. "Do those questions really matter now? Don't you want to just go home?" He used his demonic influence over her to change her train of thought straight back to wanting to just get home. "I am not important, leave here before more come." He nodded, standing and offering her a hand to help speed the process of her leaving. He didn't not want to speak with her for another moment, she'd already seen too much, she should certainly be dead...

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2013, 06:01 AM

"No, they don't really matter..." Her eyes glazed over, easily having her thoughts guided in the direction the man willed them in. "I just want to go home." She blinked and rubbed her head. "I have to go home." She repeated. As she took his hand to stand up, she tripped a bit at first. When she finally caught her balance, she rubbed her head again. "I just... have to go home." Priscilla folded her arms protectively against herself and stumbled to the door. She looked back once at the boy, but not for long. After escaping the warehouse, she realized how late it must have been. The sun was even beginning to rise. 'Go home...' She told herself. "but where is home?" She muttered to herself, trying to figure out where she was. A few minutes of walking around could only help.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-19-2013, 01:45 AM

He watched her leave in silence, his eyes narrowed on her. She was the girl he'd seen at the school, that explained where he knew her from. His curiosity had been slated, he could just as easily kill her now... He shook his head, figuring it was just one big waste of time to do that. Once she'd left the factory, he shifted back into his demon form, his body evaporating into a dark haze. The haze flew up through the roof, reforming into him. "Fucking humans." He let out a heavy sigh, walking to the edge to watch her as she stumbled about before making her way on a direct path. He could only hope she wouldn't scream and tell people about demons walking around like a mad woman.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-19-2013, 01:57 AM

Priscilla held her arms to herself as she finally came to her senses and figured out where she was. Her thoughts were quiet for once. All she wanted to do was go to bed. When she finally made it home, that's exactly what she did. She ignored the pings on her computer, forgot that her phone was lost and broken somewhere, and didn't feel bad about not going to school. Sleep and silence were all she wanted now... And those two things were not too difficult to obtain.

When she woke up, it was past noon. She got out of bed and decided to change. A pair of jeans and a sweatshirt later, she walked out of her house and trudged to school. The first place she thought to go was the math building. She roamed around the grounds for a while until she reached the place where she saw the boy. 'I don't even know his name...' She sighed and rubbed her head. 'Am I crazy?' 'Did that even really happen?' 'Do I tell anyone?' She closed her eyes and continued to rub her head, sitting down in the grass.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-19-2013, 02:43 AM

The rest of his night consisted of heading to the Burger King and convince Michelle she'd blacked out for a little bit and he didn't actually vanish. It wasn't too hard to convince her since she was already under his spell, even if the story was entire bullshit. He got another coffee and headed to the school grounds to crawl up into a tree, pulling back out his glass shard and having a discussion about the events prior.

He didn't sleep. He NEVER slept. He dropped out of the tree once classes had started, relaxing up against it with a sigh. He just sat there, relaxing and letting his mind go on a journey. He twitched at the sound of footsteps, his eyes blinking open to see the girl. He narrowed his eyes at her menacingly, otherwise straight-faced. He didn't want to be approached, not in the slightest.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-19-2013, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconidas
He didn't want to be approached, not in the slightest.
Well, too fucking bad. Once she caught sight of him, Priscilla stopped. She could tell that he was glaring at her in a rather uninviting manner, but decided to approach him anyways. She walked all to way to his feet and looked down at him. Her face resembled that of a child's- confused, curious, and slightly frightened. However, good old sarcasm was beginning to make its way back to her. "What's up, asshat...?" She blinked, surprised at her own voice. She didn't bring up the demon, the fight, or even his name- which were all hot items currently itching to be scratched. She simply knelt down to his eye-level and folded her arms around her knees, staring back at him.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-19-2013, 03:38 AM

He glared at her now, grimacing a little bit as she insulted him for about the seventh time. "I swear if you call me that one more time..." He left it at that, not about to say he would yank her should from her body and damn her eternally. He groaned, his head falling back against the tree with a small thud. "But, your answer is nothing. Now scurry along to class." She was smart to not bring up either his name or the events of the night before as really he wouldn't talk about either to her.

Then again, at this time, he would answer next to nothing...

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-19-2013, 04:00 AM

Priscilla smiled a bit. He responded in a way that she could have almost predicted. It felt good to have something seem normal. She sat down on her bottom and pulled her legs closer to her chest while remaining to stare at him. "Well, I certainly don't know what else to call you. Asshat is what you'll be until I can come up with something more suitable." She giggled a little bit, then became more serious. She tucked her short blond hair behind her ears and inched closer. "Thank you..." She blinked at him and frowned slightly as she remembered the night before.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-20-2013, 11:25 PM

His very short time with Zilgus last night reminded him that he was truly a demon, and was probably being too lenient with the human world around him. He got the sudden urge to savagely beat her head in, of course not following through with it as it would incredibly uncalled for. He peered at her through narrowed eyes, quirking a brow. "Thank you? For what? He did not want to discuss these events with her, the situation only annoying him further.

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-20-2013, 11:31 PM

Was he seriously not going to even acknowledge the events of last night? Priscilla furrowed her eye brows and tilted her head. "Come on. I'm seriously thanking you. For saving me from that..." She looked around for anyone. "Demon? It was a demon, right?" She took a breath and focused her thoughts. "I don't know if I can ever forget it... Or if I should. Should I tell people? Please help me." She laughed slightly under her breath and hugged her knees closer to her body. "No. Even though I am positive of what happened, I don't think I could tell anyone..." She frowned up at him, begging for answers.

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-20-2013, 11:40 PM

He rubbed his temples to help quell his annoyance, and the forming headache he could feel. A small, sly smile spread across his face, the change in personality hitting him again once he'd lowered his hands. "Alright, listen. You can't tell anyone about anything you saw, cool?" He moved a hand up to pat her on the shoulder lightly. "You're alright, and no one needs to know I saved you. But, you're welcome. You see, I'm an angel." He smiled wider, extremely convincingly. "I was sent down here to earth to rid it of the evil spirits that inhabit it. My name is Siven, one of god's most trusted advisers." Oh boy, he was going to have quite a good time with this lie...

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-20-2013, 11:55 PM

Priscilla's eyes widened. "An angel?" She smiled back at him excitedly. His sudden change in emotion was so refreshing that she could care less to have noted seriously. "Siven." She repeated the name and nodded. "I have something to call you now." She blinked and in a rush, jumped forward, giving Siven a hug. She laughed and then moved to his side. "Well, it all makes sense now at least." She couldn't help but to think he was her own 'guardian angel'. Now that she got to thinking about it, he did appear more attractive than most other boys. Perhaps she'd just learned a new name to scrawl all over her notebooks... What a lucky boy Siven was!