Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 07-09-2014, 10:29 PM

This is a yaoi roleplay with Vinny XIII and Myself. Please respect both players by not posting. Thanks.

Khol slung his backpack over his shoulder and left the house without a word to his mother. She wouldn't have heard anyways. She was far too busy writing in her study. He walked to school everyday. Sure he could drive, but he didn't live too far. Plus the walk was simply beautiful this time of year. He smiled softly as he jogged a bit. The contents of his backpack jostling. He really didn't care. His steps were light and lively. He wasn't one to be excited for school. He was just in a good mood today.

Khol could see the school raise up from the tree line. He waited for the light to turn so he could cross the street. A song was stuck in his head, but he couldn't listen to it because his mother took his iPod and phone away for cheating on last weeks chapter test in Biology. He just closed his eyes and lightly bobbed his head to the internal music. He pushed up his glasses and looked at the stop sign turn to walk. He walked, with some other students, across the road with the same bounce in his step.

Making it onto campus was simple. Navigating this complex school was another thing. He has been here for a while so he was used to it, but others easily got lost. He looked at his watch on his left wrist and saw that he had a bit of time before his first class. He turned down a little alleyway that the school buildings created and got to the back of the school. no teachers went here bu they knew what the students did back here. Either make out, smoke, some even had sex. Khol wasn't like that. Meaning he wasn't in a relationship. He didn't want one. But he did pull out a cigarette and placed it between his lips. He light it with ease and took a deep drag and leaned against the wall. He didn't really have friends. He was a bit scrawny but he knew how to handle himself. So far, he was the only back here, like normal.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-10-2014, 01:15 AM

Riley groaned as he rolled over an looked at the neon green digital numbers on his alarm clock. His blue and grey eyes widened as he realized his alarm never sounded. He cursed under his breath, shooting out of his warm bed and throwing his jeans on. He wrapped his thin, fuzzy tail around his waist as he slid his shirt over his head.
"Riley!" His aunt Milly's voice came from the other side of the door, "Are you awake yet? You're going to be late and your breakfast is getting cold!"
"I'm hurrying!" He replied, rushing passed her, quicker than most normal teenagers.
"Slow down! The other boarders will see!" Milly hissed.
Milly sighed as Riley hurried to get ready for school. She worried about her nephew, after all who wouldn't worry about a demon boy going to an all human school? He had always been unnaturally faster than the other kids, he could even fly, and he was able to control fire too. Aside from those traits though, he was just a regular teenager. Only she and her husband knew Riley was a demon and she hoped to keep it that way.
Riley tried to be slower with his rushing, but it was much harder for him than it sounded. He glanced around the hallway, thankful no one was around. He ran down the hallway and down the stairs, nearly plowing into one of the other residents from the boarding house.
"S-sorry Mrs. O'Connor!" Riley said, quickly moving around her.
"Oh, was that you Riley?" The elderly woman asked, squinting her eyes at the form that disappeared around the corner.
'I'm so lucky she's not wearing her glasses!' Riley thought to himself.
Once he finally got out of the house he glanced around, making sure he was alone. 'Aunt Milly would kill me if she knew I did this.' Riley shot up into the air as quickly as he could, 'If I land in the back of the school no one should notice me!'
Riley was confident with his speed, unless someone was filming the sky, no one should notice him. Normally a walk to the school from the boarding house would be about half an hour, but with flying, it only took him five minutes. Once he was above the back of the school he let himself quickly drop down, unaware anyone else was there. He pulled his phone out and looked at the time, throwing his arms up in victory, "Yes! No detention for me!"

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 07-10-2014, 01:20 PM

Khol blew the smoke out and stomped the butt with his shoe. He adjusted his backpack as he leaned against the wall. There were a few clouds in the sky that hinted it might rain later, but after school. He was looking at the sky when he saw something that was too big to be a bird but too small to be a plane. He squinted at the figure as it grew closer to the ground. It was a boy. Now that is odd. Well not odd, impossible. No one could fly. Well they could but that's called suicide.

Khol kicked his foot up to the building, bending his knee. "Now that's a neat trick." He said softly but still audible. He was looking at the ground in front of him. A smile played at the corners of his lips. He turned his head slightly and looked at Riley. He has never seen the boy before. Then again, he rarely paid attention to others. The others body figure was, simply put, amazing. Khol, himself, wasn't much to look at. Though he may have a bit of muscle that he never showed.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-10-2014, 05:11 PM

Riley froze when he heard the voice, 'Oh no. No, no, no, no, no!'
The tall young man turned and saw the other male against the wall and he cursed himself, why hadn't he paid more attention before he dropped to the ground.
"U-um yea," He said, thinking quickly as he felt his heart start to race, "You'd be surprised what you can jump off of if you know how to land right. I-it's a trick all the stuntmen know!"
'Dammit! I can't think of a better story?!' Riley kicked himself and hoped the boy would believe him.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 07-10-2014, 05:22 PM

Khol let out a huff in the form a laugh. "Stuntmen, right." He said as he kicked off the wall and took a simple step toward the other. "You can't lie better than that? Don't look so tense. I'm not going to tell anyone. Like anyone would believe me." He said turning on his heels and started to walk away. "Be careful next time. You're lucky it was only me here." He smiled, not that the other could see. Khol walked away as the bell rang. He thought about the other. He should be nice...or he could blackmail the other and some fun.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-10-2014, 05:34 PM

Riley felt some heat rise to his cheeks as he fallowed the boy, "F-first off, I try not to make lying a habit and secondly how do I know you won't say anything about this?"
'I think this guy's name is Khol?' Riley told himself, trying to remember if that was correct or not. He had seen the boy around now and then and if he remember right they had a few classes together, including fist period.
Riley continued, running a hand through his messy brown hair, "I know a lot of people wouldn't believe you if you did say anything, but what if someone did huh? They may try to throw holy water on me or something!"

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 07-10-2014, 06:30 PM

Holy water? Was that some drug or something? Just who was this guy, or better yet what? His slow mind started to connect the dots. At first he though vampire, but vampires didn't fly and it was daytime. Then the second thing came to mind. Demon. What was a demon doing in a place like this? Wait demons don't exsist. He was crazy. Yep that's it. Khol was just going crazy. "Well first off, I don't even know who you are. Yeah, I've seen you around but I cannot recall a single time we have spoken to each other. Other than this time. And secondly." He said stopping and grabbing the others arm. He waited for the student to clear the area. "What are you willing to do to buy my silence? Silence isn't free and it most certainly isn't free in my book. Just one word to the local gossip girl and this school will be buzzing about all kinds of rumors about you."

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-11-2014, 01:30 AM

"Seriously? We've got like three classes together. Yea we've never really talked, but you're Khol right?" Riley asked before looking around, "Are you seriously trying to black mail me right now?"
Riley arched an eye brow looking around once again to be absolutely sure no one was around. He grabbed the other boy by his collar, pulling him closer as he held his other hand between the two of them with his palm facing up.
"I'm a demon dude," He growled quietly, creating a small ball of fire in his palm, "Do you really want to test me like that?"

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 07-11-2014, 02:00 AM

Khol thought about his classes. They did. Then again Khol didn't really care who was in his class. He just want to graduate. He clenched his jaw as the other pulled him close. So he was a demon. But this was still insane. Demons didn't exist. Myth. He stared at the flame between the two. "If you wanted me dead then I would be. That means nothing to me." He said and pushed the others elbow out of the way. "I'm not scared. You're going to have to try harder than that, Riley." He said as the name finally came to him. He grabbed the others wrist and pressed the pressure point in the wrist of the other forcing his fingers to open. Khol took a few steps back. "It still stands. I'm sure you know where to find me." He said as he turned on his heels and left.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-11-2014, 03:01 AM

"Ow!" Riley hissed as he rubbed his wrist.
He stared after the boy for a moment before he burst into laughter. He jogged after the boy and smiled at him.
"You're a strange guy you know that? Most people would be freaked out instead of calling my bluff." Riley said as he readjusted his bag and gave Khol a pat on the back, "I like you! So what do you want in exchange for you keeping quiet?"

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 07-11-2014, 03:07 AM

Khol laughed a bit when the other caught up to him. He shrugged the others hand off him. He then stopped and looked at the other up and down. "Not sure yet. I'll have to study you a bit. See what you're good at." He said with a smirk. He then started walking again. "Now come on or we'll be late. And I can' afford any more detention this year."

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-11-2014, 11:11 PM

'Umm... okay?' Riley thought to himself, arching an eye brow until he heard the other boy mention detention.
"Oh crap that's right!" Riley exclaimed, "Aunt Milly will kill me if I get another detention!"
Riley began walking faster, wondering what was going to happen now that the other boy knew his secret.
Once Riley entered the decent sized English class he took his usual spot in the back row.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 07-12-2014, 12:02 AM

Khol got to his seat, oddly not that far away from Riley. Had he really not noticed Riley before? He wasn't paying any attention to the lesson, really didn't care. He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes, thinking of ways to tortured the demon with.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-12-2014, 03:24 AM

Riley slumped over his desk, watching the second hand tick away on the clock. He twirled his pencil between his fingers letting his mind wander back to this mornings events.
'I wonder what he's gonna ask for. I mean, whatever he asks for can't be that bad right?' He thought to himself, his pencil flipping out of his hand and across the room. He quickly sunk down in his chair as he heard snickers around him.
"I'm sorry Riley, is my lecture boring you?" The teacher asked, her voice dripping with annoyance.
"No ma'am." He said, getting up and retrieving his pencil.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 07-12-2014, 02:30 PM

Khol smiled as the other got in trouble. He found it funny. A demon getting yelled at by a human. But Riley seemed to be too nice to do anything. He glanced back with a slight smirk to his face. He looked at Riley and thought to himself. Maybe a little blackmail couldn't hurt.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-13-2014, 05:04 AM

Riley gave the boy a curious look as he made he way back to his seat. 'What's up with that look?' He thought as he leaned back in his seat, 'Maybe I shouldn't have asked what he wanted in exchange for his silence.'
Riley spent the rest of the class period doodling in his note book until the bell rang. Once he heard the sound he gathered his things into his bag and made his way for the door.