Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-13-2008, 12:48 AM

*Pokes head inside and waves* I hope things are going well! *smiles* I see you're fully in the V-day spirit too ;)

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-13-2008, 12:50 AM

Hey you =3 Sorry I disappeared on you like that when we had just started in on things. Life doesn't seem to like me lately when it comes to RPing, I hope I haven't scared you and the few others off by being away so long. D:

Lol, kind of. I miss my boyfriend and won't get to see him until next week. But I'm grateful I'll get to see him at all. It's a hard semester on that.

Hope you're doing well =3

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2008, 12:53 AM

I bet, but yes, at least when you two do see each other again it will make the time just that much sweeter right? *smiles* Oh poop, I should probably pop onto AIM soon right? I haven't been scared away, don't worry tehre!

Actually you have good timing, since I just came out of a depressive funk. *nods* Although my plotbunnies have run away, so hopefully you have some good plot ideas! *laughs*

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 12:53 AM

Rough as in I studied for hours and bombed my mid-terms, so much my mom called me stupid and said there was no way I could get into university. I was like 'T__T' a lot. It was really frustrating.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 12:57 AM

XD Mm, Duran Duran~. <33

Har, awww. Hope he got a good swat.

Currently I have scenes playing in my head of a big snowball war between Ki, Line, Gabe, and Abby. XDD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-13-2008, 12:58 AM

Hey Ise! <3

I'll be sure to get some artsu from you. =D Mah OC deserves to be drawn by da best.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 01:01 AM

Leona: This is true. The poor guy caught the flu from me (which I unintentionally gave to my brother, mom and sister even though I was essentially quarantined to my room, washing my hands when I wasn't and using Lysol all over the place wherever I was) so he's not feeling too great right now. I hope he feels better.

Lol, pop on when you feel like it =3 I think I've got a kind of an all nighter tonight, so I'll be around til 3 or 4am EST time probably.

Aww, I know how that is. xX; Though I usually RP to get myself out of it. xD; As for plotbunnies, we'll see o3o; I'm sure we can come up with something together. =3

Tilly: EEsh, oh dear @___@; I'm sure you'll get into university x3 :snuggles: Keep at it. You're not stupid. You'd be stupid if you didn't try.

Crys: Yes yes. Though it's odd to hear the new stuff since it used to be so guitar driven o3o;; I really like the new song, though.

Lmao xD I don't think so. I'd still like to know what he said because she turned a shade of red fit to shame a tomato.

xD Forts, snowblowers and the like included?

Anna: Hey hun. ^^ You best, I'm not doing much art anymore after this event so get it while you can. x3 And I'm not the best by any means XP

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 02-13-2008, 01:03 AM

Hello, hello, Ise =B Do you mind if I hang around here, too?

Love the avatar, by the way.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2008, 01:04 AM

Okay, Ill be on AIM right after I go check on the dreaded laundry pile. *shudders* Between a family of five that things grows to very scary proportions you know > >;

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 01:04 AM

Hey Asa =3 Hang around all you like, the more company the better x3 I'm slow to post in the RP anyway? xD

Thankies x3 I need to balance out the black a little better, though. Not sure how, kind of hard at this point.

EDIT:

Leona: Oh I know xD; I am part of a family of five at home, and that include two little kids (4 and 6 respectively). It grows scarily oo;

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 01:07 AM

Hehe, no worries XD

And yeah, I dunno, I'm not hugely familiar with the items here yet, though, or I might have something to suggest. I think you look fine as you are, though. More Valentine-y than me, anyway 8D

Also, question, are you interested at all in art trades? >.>

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 01:08 AM

Which song~? >.>

xDDD If you find out let me knooow.

Of course. XDD It all started with the innocent desire to make snow angels. Sometimes I wonder how Line existed so many centuries. Though she wad dead for most of them. XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-13-2008, 01:09 AM

@ Ise - BAH. >.> If you don't have great art, my avatar isn't sexy.
;.; And you don't wanna make me cry by insulting mah avatar, do you!?

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 01:12 AM

Asa: Lol, it's hard because I need just a hint of it on the head and a little at the bottom, but there's no black in the skirt. I'm pretty nitpicky on my avis when I actually try on them. I have plenty of hit and miss when messing around, though.

Lol, I dunno. I felt like being festive since I worked so hard for my V-day set when I first came here. 10 full body detail sketches for Yume for a full set xD;

Nn, possibly. ^^

Crys: Falling Down, but they might have another one =3

Lol, I will. xD It was unexpected. Thankfully they weren't playing center of attention so no one noticed. She had such a pretty dress on - not that she ever has tacky ones oo; The woman should be in the fashion industry with the way she dresses.

xD Lmao. Snowbloweeeeerrrrr >D So dirty, but so effective.

Anna: XP I do not have great art, but you have a sezzy avi.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 01:21 AM

Ahhh, don't think so. o3o;

XDD Oh, I know. It makes it so hard to design clothing for her so I cop out and make headshots. XD

xDDD Igloooo. That's what they need.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2008, 01:25 AM

As long as the laundry hamper doesn't start throbbing right? *laughs softly* But little kids too? Wow, I would go nuts! Five full grown people is enough for me! *laughs*

Anyways, I am back! I survived that battle mostly unscathed. Haha, I almost wish I had kept to doing the dishes in the house some days though! Out of wondering Ise, do you have all of the chores at your house? o.o

*Is signing onto AIM now*

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 01:26 AM

Lol, and now Maroon 5 with Wake Up Call XD This song is so amusing.

xD Just design away? I want to try and figure that one dress out. Kind of a peacock color in theme I think. Elegant and lovely x3

Lmao xD Perfect fort or hiding place for the ammunition.

EDIT:

Leona: Lol, yeah. Three adults and two squirts. It gets pretty damn cluttered and messy. And three cats xD We try to keep up on it.

Eh, we all contribute. I do anything from cleaning my room and bathroom to dishes, vacuuming, dusting, de-hairing the furniture and blinds, picking up after the kids, babysitting them for mom and dad... we all pull our weight. ^^;

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 01:33 AM

Gaaaah. xDDD that song gets me every time! It gives me evil plot ideas. >D

*nodnod* Weeelll, what I'm working on is like, mix and match. >-> But I figure she can pull it off? XD

Hell yes. XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-13-2008, 01:34 AM

@ Ise - Mah avatar is lyk, so insulted. T.T

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 01:37 AM

Crys: xD It amuses me greatly. I can see why it would give you plot bunnies, though lmao.

=3 Go for eet. The woman can pull off almost anything short of neon colors, orange and yellow o3o;

xD I'd have like, a brick hole to have the spout of a snowblower, leaf blower or some such thing to spew out snow at unsuspecting passers by >'DD

Anna: Pffbt. 'Chuu know it's sezzy, my art isn't.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2008, 01:37 AM

Well that's good at least! Oooh, I know about critters. Four cats, two dogs inside here. And one of the cats is going senile. And we keep her in the laundry room.

Still, I would not trade them for anything. Pets keep things interesting!

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 01:38 AM

I adore cats x3 I can never have enough. I'm grateful my boyfriend does too xD We both want like three cats apiece someday if we live together.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-13-2008, 01:44 AM

@ Ise - BAH. >.>

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 01:46 AM

XDD Well, with the characters running around my brain it's hard for it not to give plot bunnies.

Nobody should wear any of those. D':

You evil genius. XD

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 01:48 AM

When I'm here at school, I really get to missing my cats ^^; I'm not sure what I'll do animal-wise when I travel after I graduate, but I guess I'll manage somehow. Right now, I have a fish in my dorm. He's cute and fun to watch and all. Definitely not a cat, but I still enjoy having a living thing to take care of.

I totally think I'm going to be one of those old cat people when I get old, though XD;;