Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-13-2008, 01:48 AM

Anna: BAH! Right back at ya >.>

Crys: xD I suppose that's true. Yoki's been reticent and missing lately. I surmise she's with Teridon and relaxing for once, so I won't complain. Well, not unless she doesn't come around for me to art >.>

>.> Agreed. The 80s are over XP

xD C'mon, like you wouldn't do it.

EDIT:

Asa: Oh, I know! T~T I totally miss my cats when I'm here. There's something very soothing about having one to pet and play with and they always know when you're upset and come to keep you company. Two of mine barely left my side when I was home and sick. Even when I moved so much it bugged them enough to get off the bed I woke up to one laying on the floor at the foot of my bed and the other by the chair in my room D: So sweet.

Lmao, I always promised to be one of those old cat ladies with like fifty cats, purple hair, drinking tea a noon and chasing obnoxious kids down the street with a shotgun xDD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-13-2008, 01:49 AM

@ Ise - >.> Half of Mene wants to love your art, you reject us all.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 01:50 AM

Tonight's the first time they've come out in a while. @@ But I don't ahve time for them. ;o; *works away at her pixel application*

Shhh. <.< Some aspects aren't. *clings to her black* XDD

oh, of course I would. XD

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 01:54 AM

Ana: Pffbt xD There are SO not 10k users who want my art. I've only done 89 pieces for fewer users than that since I started last March.

Crys: Aww. Yeah, I understand that u-u; :working on the next CG, but can't get a pose she likes:

<,<;;; Oh dear. :pats:

xD I thought so.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 01:58 AM

Oh? >>

xDD I <3 my black.

I'd be on your team, right? <.<

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-13-2008, 02:00 AM

@ Ise - The rest of us are too poor to commish you. xD Simple 'nuff.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 02:00 AM

Hai, for senior project tomorrow. I have a new CG technique I want to try and see about. .-.

Yes, black is lurve <333 Yoki agrees.

<.< Naturally.

EDIT:

Ana: xD I wasn't aware 250g was THAT much to spend, lol. Though it's only going to get worse.

I have decided that after this event - which note is your offer and can be as low as a 150g item for a bust shot or something - I will be putting my shop on a single slot bribe basis to return to doing art for me for awhile. This really is the last chance to get anything cheap out of me until I graduate and longer, probably. I'm only doing art like this at events now.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-13-2008, 02:02 AM

Three apiece? Oh man, that sounds like a recipe for chaos! *laughs* But fun, sounds oh so very fun!

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 02:04 AM

Very much so x3 I had five cats when I was younger, but that was before we moved to another apartment that couldn't have pets. We snuck one in anyway >D <333

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-13-2008, 02:05 AM

@ Ise - o.o If you've lowered your prices on fullbodies/halfbodies, too?

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 02:08 AM

Lol, depends on the item/offer as for what you get. Says so in the post. Make your offer, but you won't know what you get. The higher the offer/better the item the more I'll do. But it'll all be the messy CG sketch style. No more pencil.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 02:08 AM

Kitties make the world go round. XD

Ahhh, bet it'll look good~.

Har. xD <3 Which is a pain drawing her in black with black hair. D":

Good. xDD <3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-13-2008, 02:09 AM

@ Ise - Do you use a tablet, or a mouse?
And for the love of God, keep slots open until I can get home, access all my OC's refs, and give you walls of text describing what I want. xD

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 02:09 AM

Yes, yes they do x3 <333

I hope so .-.; Working on it/

Ahah... yeah, this is true. But I play when I do that xD; Make it fun and stylized =3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 02:12 AM

*chuus her two hell makers* xD <3

Did you ever try the Roberto Campus one? =3

xD Well, let me rephrase, ees a pain in the ass when you only have 256 colours to work with. XD

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 02:15 AM

I miss my idiots T~T No fair.

oo; Nope. These are the dance ones.

Lmao, ok true.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 02:20 AM

>.> *poofs kitteh and weaves through your feet*

I want to seeee. D8

Thank the sky above for palettes. xD

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 02:21 AM

T~T :woe: I want my kitties. I even had dreams that I snuck a black kitten into my dorm and was raising it.

When I'm done XP

xD True.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 02:26 AM

Aww~. ;o; I think you were in my dream recently. XDD The same one taht Carrie was in. I was hanging with you two in reality.

*impatient bounce*

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-13-2008, 02:26 AM

A black kitten huh? Neat! I have always wanted an orange one myself.

Our crew at home is a motley bunch, thats for sure! They gray and white shorthair, long whitehair, siamese mix, and strangest of all we have a manx.. a rumpy even! Ever seen one of those? They move like rabbits!

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 02:32 AM

Crys: T~T I have had such bizarre dreams lately. I can't make sense of them, and some were frightening.

>.> Be patient. You know you get WIPs when I'm ready. :has scrapped and deleted them all:

Leona: My last cat was an orange and white tabby. Tenica was a beauty x3 Lovely markings. I miss her.

At home I've got a solid gray (Pete) who probably has some Russian Blue in him. He's such a bastard cat xD Totally has the most personality. He bites when he gets too happy and swipes at your legs when you walk away if he's not done with you petting him. Also stalks you xD;;

And then I have two calicos (Bunni and Lily) who are sisters. Bunny's pretty chunky and very neurotic. But she's a cuddlemuffin and a sweetheart most of the time. Hates being picked up, she gets all cranky xD; Lily is the runt of the litter and tiny, she's pretty slinky and really shy. She's the come when she wants to cat, but she's sweet, too.

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 02-13-2008, 02:41 AM

There, clean fishbowl now for Hong. Poor fishie gets so freaked out when we catch him to put him back into his bowl. Then he just floats there like, "WOW that was freaky ._. *pantpantpant*" He has more personality than I was expecting for a fish. I mean, I knew he wouldn't exactly be a huge bundle of excitement, but I don't think I could deal with an exciting pet with work and school and all. But he watches me and my roommates when we're sitting at the table around his bowl, and flares at anything red you get near him.

I've got two cats back home. One is black, indoor-outdoor, and, as he is getting up there in years, turning into a crotchety old man cat. He still likes cuddling, but only on his terms; he hates it when people pick him up, mostly because he's got arthritis in his back and hind legs. The other cat is a tan tabby kind of with the physique of a water balloon. He never really picked up quickly on anything, so he's kind of dumb, but he's also generally really easy-going. He's the little brother cat, too, and likes to annoy the older one. They're not actually siblings, but they get along well enough.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 02:47 AM

Oh? >.>;;;

*forces herself to be patient* D8

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 02:58 AM

Asa: oo; What kind of fish is he? Poor little guy, lol. I wouldn't want to be moved around when my whole world is a little fishbowl, either xD;

Aww. Crotchety old kitties are amusing xD We can't let our cats outdoors because we're too close to the freeway. =/ When we were out in the sticks we would, but I get paranoid because hunters leave traps and poison. One of our cats was gone for three days and came back dragging a deer trap on his paw. He got lucky and nothing was severely injured. Idiot wanted to go back out the next day after dad pried it off him. We've also lost one of our cats to poison, too. :sighs:

Crys: Yes u-u

Lol. In a few days probably ^^

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-13-2008, 02:59 AM

[size=10}Care to share at all? XD

Whee~. ,33

*works on certing*
[/size]