View Poll Results: Which element are you?
Water 4 20.00%
Ice 3 15.00%
Fire 7 35.00%
Energy 3 15.00%
Wind 3 15.00%
Earth 1 5.00%
Light 2 10.00%
Darkness 8 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

MintyRey
N00b

Old 11-06-2009, 12:31 AM

"Weeeeellll....you don't really have to..." Star began, "But it would be reaaaaaalllllyyyy nice of you to come~" she said as she made a cutsie puppy dog face at her friend with her hands closed under her chin. As they approached the plaza, the sounds of instruments being tested rang out over the buzzing of the crowd of people who have gathered. Stalls of street vendors lined the outer edges of the circular plaza. They sold things ranging from takoyaki to toys. Many of the people in the crowds wore glowing bracelets and necklaces. Some of them also carried glowsticks.
"Ehhhh? There's a lot of people here already?" asked the teen with the beanie hat.
"We gotta find a good spot. Babe, could you get me a soda? " Naomi said to her boyfriend who had been walking beside her. "Call us and we'll tell you where we'll be"
"All right, catch you guys later." said the boy, his blue and gray hoodie's designs glowed as he passed a stall that had black lights by it's sides.

Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 11-06-2009, 08:33 AM

Jayke glared at Star as she suddenly began to give him that 'cutsie little puppy dog eyes face. He continued to glare at her, despite the expression, until he finally sighed.
"I hate you, you know that don't you? Fine...I'll go if you really want." He muttered before looking up, blinking in the sudden constant light of glowsticks.
"What did you think? We're late aren't we? There may be some free spots near the front...Unlikely though." He commented, stuffing his hands into the deep pockets of his coat. Glancing to Star, he frowned thoughtfully. She's probably laugh if he told her about his dream...But then again...She wouldn't make fun of him.
"Hey Star...Can I tell you something?" He muttered.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 11-06-2009, 04:25 PM

"Hm? What's u-"
"Hey, Owl's found us a spot!" interrupted Izzy, the girl with long hair as she pointed to the boy with glasses waving at them from the fountain. The group slowly made it's way through the crowd and towards the fountain. Naomi phoned Daisuke to tell him where they would be. Star and Jayke stayed behind the group as they squeezed through the tightly packed people.
"So, you wanted to say something Jayke?" Star said as she tried going between 2 people but decided to go around them instead.

[Just so no one starts getting confused like I'm starting to right now :XD The people in Jayke and Star's current group are:
Naomi-girl with brown hair and red and yellow highlights.
Daisuke-Naomi's boyfriend, the one who greeted Jayke without looking up from the videogame and the one who won the video game. Has short hair and a blue and gray hoodie.
Owl-boy who has dark blue rimmed glasses and is at the fountain. His real name's Oliver but they call him Owl.
Izzy-the girl with long hair
Sion- the guy who isn't with them right now and owes the girl with orange hair and purple streaks money
Unnamed boy who has blond shoulder length hair and lost to Daisuke at the arcade.
Unnamed boy with a beanie cap that has a green skull and crossbones on it.
Unnamed girl with orange hair and purple streaks who Sion owes money to
Unnamed boy who also lost to Daisuke
I hope I didn't miss anybody :D]

Last edited by MintyRey; 11-13-2009 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: forgot the guy with shoulder length blond hair is not Sion

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 11-06-2009, 06:20 PM

(Lol well the peeps in the other dimension are sort of stuck until everyone shifts places, so we probably won't be dealing too much with them. Though it's good to clear up any confusion that anyone else has. :sweat: )

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 11-06-2009, 06:54 PM

(i cant do anything till the king posts XD)

Remaro

Old 11-06-2009, 10:56 PM

((They have lots of friends XD With weird hair too XD))

Jayke looked up in surprise as Izzy called to them. Smiling brightly he nodded, waving to acknowledge her words.
"We're coming, save some room for us!" He called before following Star through the crowd. Well, it was hard to miss her, what with her bright pink hair. The pair of them weaved their way around, and he didn't continue to speak until she asked her question again. Jayke blushed slightly before nodding again.
"I had this weird dream Star...Last night...It was...really strange, but I can't stop thinking about it." He muttered, running a hand through his hair. "You probably think I'm a nut job right?" He laughed softly.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 11-07-2009, 12:48 AM

"Hey, everyone has weird dreams. My dream last night was weird too. Some girl with blue hair and awesome clothes told me that I had to get to a temple and to watch out for the Kentucky Fried Chickens. Then I got chased by some hamburgers and a giant fire breathing milkshake came out of nowhere and attacked me...I think I was hungry or something" Star said as they neared the fountain. The boys and Naomi were standing on the fountain's edge. Naomi was waving towards Daisuke who was cutting through the crowd while trying not to drop the food he got for everyone.
"Welcome to Firework City's Annual Rock Concert! Are you all ready to rock?!"
The speakers blared as the MC announced the band lineup and the special guests for the event. The crowd cheered as the first band started to play. "So what was your dream?" Star tried to ask Jayke as the loud music almost drowned out her voice. Some of their friends had taken out glow sticks and put on glow necklaces. Izzy handed some to Jayke and Star.

[lol, I know :D if everybody had hair like that in real life, we'd be seeing rainbows :rofl: ]

Last edited by MintyRey; 11-07-2009 at 12:53 AM..

Remaro

Old 11-07-2009, 05:10 PM

Jayke blinked in confusion as she told him her own dream. He remained silent for a few moments before bursting out into laughter.
"Kentucky Fried Chickens? Hamburgers? Fire breathing milkshakes? You're right, either you were starving, or you're both deadly afraid of fast food and slightly insane." He joked, shaking his head a little. He came to a stop when he reached the others, taking some of the glow sticks with a thankful smile.

He had cheered with the rest of the crowd, vaguely knowing the song that began to play from the band. Turning back to Star, he struggled to hear and understand. But when he did, he nodded and leant closer, cupping his hands over his mouth to try and help her hear.
"I'm not sure...There was some weird voice talking, I couldn't see who it was, but they said I had to get to this temple...It felt really nice though, like going home for the first time in months, really safe you know? The temple was sort of spooky, but in a cool way. They said I had to watch out for shadows or something..." He shrugged with a smile.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 11-07-2009, 06:25 PM

"Hahaha, that's sounds like my dream except with less food." Star replied as she reached for a takoyaki that Daisuke had bought. She could barely hear him over the loud music but managed to hear the part about the temple and how it made him feel at home. "Well I'm sure it's a good sign, probably means you'll own a shrine someday, hahaha." A few more bands played as people waved their glowsticks to the beats of the songs. Star cheered with the crowd when one of her favorite bands finally went on stage.
"YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! SORROW ASYLUUUUMMMMM" Many people started throwing glowsticks in the air as girls screamed "I LOVE YOU (enter band member name here)!!!!!1!!!"

aq_aria
Ultimate Tomgirl of Tomgirliness
Send a message via Yahoo to aq_aria

Old 11-08-2009, 01:19 AM

The king finished up his paper work, seeing the sky turn dark. There was nothing of interest happening in the kingdom except the Resistance. He needed to deal with them somehow. More specifically the priestess he had grown up most of his life with. He sat up from his chair. He left the room, Alice shadowing him. As he reached the throne room he said to Alice,"Watch over the throne room while I'm gone" He then let shadows engulf him and he teleported into a nearby forest. He saw the spy he had sent out but not his partner.He said ,clearly angry,"How dare you come here without your partner. Let me guess, he got caught." The spy,looking scared, answered," Yes,he got caught, your majesty. I have information for you,though.Please spare me"Voer answered,"Spare you?!? No, your better left dead." H then produced a blade from his hilt and put it through the man's heart" He then teleported back to the throne room.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 11-08-2009, 01:43 AM

(Alana not Alice lol)

Alana followed the king around as he did a few thing and then stayed in the throne room after he teleported as she was ordered. She always obeyed her king. When he came back she went to him and made sure he was ok.

"Everything went well your magasty?"

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 11-08-2009, 05:38 AM

(It's been so long since I've actually posted here I have to look up my own character's name. How embarrassing is that? XD)

Hyo continued his wandering around searching for something familiar when he thought he saw the King and another woman, that looked like Alana, head down a hallway ahead. 'Maybe they're heading to the throne room? No matter I still have to report either way, I'm still terribly late I think after all' he thought nervously as he chased after them.

He arrived almost out of breath at the doorway of the throne room. He hadn't thought that Alana and Voer had gotten such a head start on him. He had just arrived when Voer returned from wherever he had gone, so Hyo silently waited until he was called upon. He hoped that the king would at least be in a good mood.

Remaro

Old 11-08-2009, 11:11 PM

Jayke declined the takoyaki from Daisuke, instead frowning at Star as she screamed for the band that had now appeared on stage.
"You don't think it means something? I mean...I've never had a dream like that...It was weird, it felt so real." Jayke had to shout if he wanted to be heard by Star. However he did laugh softly at her strange decision of the meaning behind his even stranger dream.
"I guess I'd better go and pick a religion to follow" He joked back, turning towards the stage and raising a glow stick in his hand. Though the thoughts of his dream were still in his mind. Surely it had to mean something other then that he was going to own a shrine some day.

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2009, 12:30 AM

The palace...it sure was vast. Though Katsue had been here for a year now, she had no grasp of the layout. But she wasn't too concerned; there was nothing for her to do anyway. Though Voer had said he could 'use her', she still saw as it he only wanted her power, just like everyone else did - which was probably a correct assumption. But over the year she'd been around the palace she had begun to think she wouldn't mind allowing herself to be used. After all, Voer had such high ambitions... the resistance was ruining his plans. Even an emotionless doll like herself felt slightly annoyed. If they kept spoiling everything, then nothing would work out like Voer wanted it. This was bad...right?

The white-haired girl wandered aimlessly through the halls, trailing her blue-painted fingernails along the wall as she went. A maid passing by glared at her, but that was a rather common occurence so Katsue dismissed it. They didn't like her. She was unstable, dangerous, and as far as anyone knew, she did nothing to assist Voer. She sighed. Of course they would hate her, she hated herself. And caught up in such thoughts, Katsue turned a corner to find the throne room's entrance straight ahead and a dark-haired boy standing in front of it. Orange eyes stared at him as she paused just at the corner. "Oh. I've made a circle." She stated in flat tone, face smooth and expressionless like a doll's. Katuse stood there silently staring at Hyo after she spoke, not doing anything else for several moments - she was deciding on what to do.

aq_aria

Old 11-10-2009, 04:41 AM

Celestia sat down, exhausted at the day's travel. She grimaced as Roran brought her more paperwork with more complaints ,and more needs. She was lucky to have led the resistance this long, over 400 years. She though hard and long about the next day, slowly coming. She worried about the 8 and how she was to save them from Voer's grip. Then she thought of an idea.
"Roran I have a favor to ask of you. It's very important."
She watched as he looked at her questioningly.
"I need you to go over and talk to the 8, guide them. It would help a lot"

Roran looked over at the priestess startled. Me, over there. I think she's trying to kill me. Like she read his mind, she said,"Oh, please Roran. It's for the cause." She batted her eyelashes at him. He sighed,"Okay I will, but how am I supposed to go over there?"She said,"I'll teleport you there. It'll be easy and quick and you could go on your way before you know it." Celestia got up from her chair and waved an arm in front of him. "It might hurt a little but be calm."He answered,"Wow those words are so comforting" She smiled a little before he was engulfed in light and in a strange new place.

aq_aria

Old 11-12-2009, 03:15 AM

Roran looked around in the apperant alley and, seeing he hadn't been noticed, walked out. He needed to find the eight. That would take a while since he didn't know where they were or what they looked like! he then put his hands in his pocket and felt something circular in it. He took out a compass looking contraption and said under his breath,"That priestess sure knows what she's doing." Then the hands on the compass showed green and deep blue pulsingly. He followed the compass until he heard some awful, screeching noice and a giant crowd. Oh no. He went through the crowd until he saw a girl with pink hair and another boy with white hair.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 11-13-2009, 10:02 PM

After a few more bands had played, the concert went into a brief intermission. People started crowding the stalls in order to buy dinner.

"Hey, meet you guys back here okay?" asked Naomi as she and Daisuke headed off for the stalls on the right side of the plaza.
"Alright." Owl replied. He then made his way towards the stage. "I'll meet you guys back here, I gotta check out something. Laters"
"Hey Jayke, wanna grab some food?" Star asked her friend as Izzy sat on the edge of the fountain and started talking with the boy with blond hair and the boy with a beanie cap.

Remaro

Old 11-15-2009, 04:09 PM

He yawned, stretching as he did. Staying in such a cramped space hadn't done his muscles any good. He grinned though, satisfied by the ringing in his ears. The concert was good, he had to admit, he was glad he'd chosen to come. Waving good bye to Naomi and Owl, he glanced to Star before nodding when he heard his stomach make an abnormally loud complaint.

"I think that's a yes." He answered, a little too loudly, his ears had gone for the time being a little deaf. Jayke turned away, watching the orange haired girl with purple streaks chatting to some stranger, or perhaps someone she knew and they didn't. As he glanced around, Jayke's eyes fell on a blonde haired man who happened to be looking at both him and Star.
"Hey uh...Let's go this way, I think the food's better on this section." He began to pull Star through the crowd.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 11-16-2009, 04:19 PM

"Alright." said Star jovially. "Just as long as we get more takoyaki, man I love those things!" She didn't notice the man who was watching them. Her thoughts were currently filled with the awesomeness of the concert and the smell of the wonderful food from the stalls. As Jayke pulled her through the people, she mentally marked which stalls she would visit before the night was over.